Longing... Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get intense...
6k words
4.7
16.4k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Number one, I don't wanna know how you got in here," Kodan bluntly stated as she walked into her apartment. "Number two, you have terrible timing."

Niccolo chuckled, secretly relieved that he had prevented a potential rendezvous. "Piccina, you are too young to be doing that anyway."

"Well, thanks for the fatherly advice, pops. But, if I'm old enough to get plastered in public, and if Uncle Sam says I'm old enough to get blown away, I think I'm old enough to fu--"

"Modera il linguaggio, signorina."

"Dispiace, signore," Kodan hated being chastised for her 'foul mouth,' as her father put it. She cursed in front of everyone, with the exception of her mother, and now her father. "Why are you here, boss?"

Niccolo turned his gaze to Alexander, who had yet to cross over the threshold. Alexander's slightly tanned face had now turned a pale white, and his hands were visibly shaking. His grey eyes were as wide as saucers, and his mouth was agape.

"Xan?" Kodan followed her father's gaze past her to Alexander. She hadn't even noticed that he hadn't moved until now. "Dad, quit staring at him like that. See, that's why I don't invite you over!"

Niccolo didn't let up on his state down. Finally, he spoke with an eerily calm voice. "It's been a while, Alex."

Alexander said nothing for a moment. "She's your daughter, Niccolo?"

"Yes."

"Does she know about--"

"No, she doesn't."

"Wait, whoa," Kodan stepped up, utterly confused. "What don't I know? Xan, how do you know my dad? Nic, how do you know my Xan?! What in the hell is going on?!"

At that moment, Alexander's knees buckled, and he fell forward.

"Shit! Xan!" Kodan rushed to his side, her father closely behind.

--------------

Alexander woke up to a humming noise, paired with continuous beeping. He tried to sit up, but the intense throbbing in his head made him contemplate it. He looked down to his arms, and saw an IV in one of his veins. He looked to his right, and saw Kodan resting on what looked like a very uncomfortable couch.

'Okay, I guess I'm in a hospital,' his mind was still trying to process what had occurred.

"Are you good?" Alexander heard the voice of Niccolo, and the acceleration of the beeping in that damn machine he was hooked up to. He did not want to be in the same room as this man.

Niccolo took off his jacket, gathered it up into a ball, and threw it at Kodan. "Kiddo, he's up."

Kodan groaned, her muscles aching from being curled up in a fetal position. "Would it kill you to empty your pockets before you do that? Your cell phone's in here. That really hurt, boss."

When she saw those grey eyes staring at her, she brightened up. She hadn't left his side since they admitted him, and she was happy to see him awake. "How are you feeling, baby?"

"Like I faceplanted onto a hardwood floor."

"Well, you definitely did that," Kodan laughed lightly, enjoying his dry humor. "Doctors said you had a severe anxiety attack."

"What time is it?" Alexander whispered, not having much energy to speak loudly.

"Half past ten." Niccolo stated.

"Cool. I've only been out for a few hours, then."

"Not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"You've been in here for two days, Xan," Kodan was concerned about the look on Alexander's face when she told him how long he'd been unconscious. "Baby, whatever you and my dad have going on, you gotta tell me. He tends to pop up randomly, and I can't have you passing out on me again."

Alexander sighed, the anxiety creeping up again.

Niccolo then took over. "Kodan, sit down."

------------

Kodan stood up from the couch, not knowing what to feel.

"You mean to tell me that--that you and his father orchestrated all of this?"

"You make it sound terrible, piccina."

"Y'all arranged for us to be married! How the fuck can I make that sound less terrible?!" Kodan was on the verge of tears.

"Modera il linguaggio!"

"I will do no such fucking thing! How could you think this would be okay with me? Does Mom know? Oh my God, did she agree to this?! You're forcing us to get married!" The tears were freely flowing now. Her heart was hurting, and she was becoming short of breath.

Her knees gave out on her.

--------------

Kodan awoke to more of those beeping sounds.

Only this time, she was the one hooked to the machines. She looked to her left, and saw Alexander looking back at her.

"Totally get why you passed out now." Kodan chuckled, then winced. Linoleum across the face hurt like a bitch. She reached her hand out to him.

Alexander gently took her small hand into his own, and rubbed her palm with his thumb. He couldn't believe his luck. He fell in love with the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on, only to find out that this was the woman he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with anyway.

"Funny how life works out," Kodan grinned. "I fall in love with a gorgeous man, to find out that not only is he fucking perfect for my lifestyle, our fathers have already destined for us to be together. It's inevitable."

Alexander stared at her for a moment. "You-you're in love with me?"

"Shit, I said that out loud, didn't I?" Kodan looked at Alexander, mortified.

"Yeah," he replied. "But I needed to hear it. I'm very much in love with you."

-------------

Niccolo entered the room, dissipating the love.

"If the two of you are done, I'd like to get down to business."

"I feel fine, thank you so much for asking! How considerate of you to be concerned for your only child, sweet father!" Kodan scoffed.

"Chiuse, piccina." Niccolo glared at his daughter, showing that what he had to say was important. "First thing's first. The two of you. Now that you both know the situation, plans will be set in motion. You will need to arrive in Rome on the twentieth of November--"

"What?" Kodan interrupted. "You know I don't like planes! Why are we going to Rome?!"

"To plan for your introduction into the Family," Niccolo continued his briefing, clearly agitated. "We've got to meet with the Commission. Every boss will be there to validate the indoctrination of the two of you into leadership. Plan to stay until the middle of January--"

"What?!" Both Kodan and Alexander protested.

Kodan spoke out again. "We have finals after Thanksgiving break! We've already put in our applications to graduate! Dude, you've gotta be fuc--"

"Enough!" Niccolo growled. "It is not up for debate, Kodan! The both of you will be in Rome on the twentieth! Understood?!"

"Sissignore."

Niccolo's tone lightened. "You will be checked out of here today. There is a car that will take you home. Please get some rest, you two. Ti amo, piccina."

"Ti amo troppo, capo."

Niccolo walked out, and closed the door behind him.

---------

Kodan and Alexander stepped out of the Cadillac CTS-V her father had arranged for them be picked up in. She hated that her father used these badass cars just to pick people up and drop them off. 'With the right modifications, this could be a top contender in some drag races,' she thought to herself.

She climbed the stairs to her apartment slowly, Alexander not too far behind. She fumbled for her keys, found the correct key, and then opened her door.

The pair walked inside, and Alexander shut and locked the door. He plopped onto the couch, and shut his eyes. He felt Kodan straddle him, and opened his eyes to look at her.

"So, what's your real name?'

"Huh?"

"Dad told me you've been in hiding for five years. No one in hiding goes by their real name."

"My real name is Alexander. Swear to Moses."

"Full name."

Alexander sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Alexander Caentwn Rheinallt."

Kodan stared at him for a few moments, the shock clearly registered all over her face. "Holy fuck, you're a Rheinallt?"

The Rheinallts were the most powerful crime family in the eastern underworld. Any and all activities were to be approved by them, or you lost all that was important to you, whether it be limbs, or your life, or your family's lives-- many times all three.

"Yep."

"That's cool, I guess."

"You're a Giordano."

"Yeah." Kodan sighed her response.

"What's your full name? I only know you as Kodan Nicol Girard."

"Kodan Nicol Ilena Girard Giordano. That's what it says on my birth certificate."

"Wow, long name. Why didn't you go by Giordano?"

"Cos I didn't know my dad till I was thirteen. Wasn't gonna use his last name." Kodan began to talk about her childhood. She didn't know Niccolo growing up. All she knew was her mother.

She took much pride in being Haitian. Her mother, Karine, taught her French, English, Haitian Creole, Spanish, and of course, Italian. Karine spoke mainly Creole to Kodan, often switching to a random language mid-conversation, just to keep Kodan on her toes.

She loved her mother with all her soul, and grew to protect her at all costs.

Kodan was twelve when Karine told her who her father was. Kodan laughed. She just knew her mother wouldn't have procreated with mafia scum. She also didn't want to entertain the thought that her life was a cliché mob soap opera: innocent girl runs into the arms of bad boy, thinks he doesn't love her, runs off and finds she's pregnant, raises child alone, bad boy finds out he's a dad, finds daughter to have a relationship.

Turns out, that's exactly how the story went.

She learned that her own mother was not so innocent, though; the Girard family was a politically influential crime powerhouse, and her mother was a master strategist who was in charge of logistics. During a family outing in Paris, she met Niccolo. They felt a mutual attraction, and agreed to pursue a sexual friendship. It turned into three years of monogamous courtship.

Some hooker entered the picture, and falsely accused Niccolo of cheating on Karine, and gave some decent forged evidence. Karine left, not even giving Niccolo a chance to explain himself. She simply left a note, saying that she still loved Niccolo, but this was for the best. She didn't go back to her own family; her grandfather would've surely taken her back to the Giordanos to sort things out, and keep the two families' alliance. She moved to the Dominican Republic, and attempted to resume some facsimile of a normal life.

Normality proved to be damn near impossible to achieve. Karine learned that she was pregnant after visiting a care physician. She couldn't call Niccolo; she was sure he wouldn't want anything to do with her, especially if an illegitimate child was involved. She couldn't call her family; they'd call Niccolo. She felt completely alone, unsure of how to raise a baby by herself.

"From what I can see," Alexander cut in. "She raised an amazing woman."

"Ooh, brownie points for flattery." Kodan chuckled, glad that he was there to brighten up the mood.

"I do what I can. Now keep talking."

Kodan continued through her first meeting with her father, the day she graduated, and the first assignment he'd given her.

She explained how awesome it felt to have a dad, even if she hadn't known him for very long. Then, the hammer came down.

The day she found out that her father was the head of the largest crime ring in the western hemisphere, she was sitting in that same library chair, working on some problems for her freshman Calculus class.

Niccolo had called her and told her bluntly, "Piccina, I love you with all my heart. You are the heir to my empire, and it's time that I show you how to run it all." Her first assignment was a hit on a snitch that had almost given up her identity. He explained to her that if she refused, she was giving an invitation for a coup d'état. The family would most likely be killed. Needless to say, she accepted, and then cried to no end. The fate of her entire family--both sides--rested on her shoulders.

"So now, I've got to figure out how to keep my family from dying, and they've just added you to the mix. Now I gotta protect you, too, and if you die, my entire world will crumble. I don't know why I'm the one who's got the short end of the stick, every damn time."

"Kody, you just have to breathe," Alexander gently rubbed Kodan's back as she cradled her head in the crook of his neck. He could tell that she was holding her breath so that she wouldn't start sobbing. He felt so helpless, knowing that he wouldn't be able to say anything to take her hurt away. All his life, he knew his heritage; he knew what he'd be inheriting, and he had the option to run away. He was a financial genius, but was never interested in the business. It was his birthright, yes, but he didn't want it. When he was eighteen, his father told him that he would be married before he was to take over. His father had already selected his bride, and when she became of age, they would become engaged. He hated the fact that his father completely disregarded now he would feel about the whole situation, so he applied for school in the U.S., completely disregarding how his father would feel. He told his mother, but she whined constantly about it. So, he left in the middle of the night, boarded a plane, and came to California.

He knew his parents would ask Niccolo to track him down, so he made sure not to leave a paper trail. For three years, he was successful in dodging Niccolo, and maintaining a 3.7 GPA in online courses at Stanford.

He came back to California to meet with his advisor for his junior year. He opened a lease on an apartment, since he knew that he would no longer be able to take online courses. Then he saw Kodan. At that moment, he no longer cared about Niccolo, or his parents, or his birthright. He just knew that he had to have her. He loved her completely then, and loved her completely now. He vowed that he would do anything to keep her safe. Now, his main goal was to keep her and his soon-to-be family safe, even if that meant taking over the family business.

He looked down at her. He admired how her long, thick hair cascaded around and about her body. Every small detail on her was an aphrodisiac for him. He noticed how perfectly plump her lips were, and how she always wore a nude colored lipstick. He noticed the swell of her breasts; they didn't jut out, but rather stood proudly on her delicate chest. He noticed her tapered waist; he imagined his hands resting on her waist as she rode him. He couldn't forget her backside; it was smooth, perfect. It sat high, giving her shapely legs a more elongated look. He thanked God for fashioning such a gorgeous woman.

"Ugh, I'm getting up," Kodan groaned, pushing herself up by pushing her hands against Alexander's hard chest. She lingered there longer than need be; his pectorals were divine. Every inch of him was a vice for her. She noticed how incredibly toned his forearms were, and couldn't help but let her mind wander to the possibilities of those arms flexing as he drove deep into her... She noticed the angle of his jaw, so strongly defined. She praised the Lord for creating this beautiful man. "Thanks for letting me cry and junk."

Alexander unconsciously ran his hand across the small of Kodan's back, inciting a small moan from her. She couldn't recall telling him that this was a sure-fire way of getting her hot... How did he know exactly how to stroke her like that? She felt that pool gathering between her legs again. She could feel her body pulsating with need. Every inch of her cried out for him. She was amazed with how responsive her body was to him.

Alexander could not think straight. It seemed that his cock had taken control, and would not relent authority. He watched with lust as she hovered mere inches above his rigid member. Kodan started to grind the air between them, fighting her urge to grind on Alexander. She could feel her heartbeat pounding through her engorged clit, and it was driving her to the point of no return.

Alexander ran a hand through his thick hair, setting his hand down over the edge of the couch armrest. He accidentally hit the power button on the remote to Kodan's television. I Need Love by Robin Thicke flooded the room, covering the two lovers in sensual rhythms.

Kodan slowly danced on top of Alexander. She leaned into his ear, gently nipping his earlobe. Alexander gasped. How on Earth did she know that was his weakness? He moaned as her soft nips continued onto his neck. She gently gestured for him to remove his shirt. He sat up, with Kodan still on top of him, and yanked his shirt over his head in one fluid motion. He turned his body so that his back was against the couch, and his feet were on the ground.

It was Kodan's turn to gasp, as she took in the beautiful sight of his muscular torso. Every muscle glistened, as his chest slowly rose and fell from every breath he took. Kodan could no longer control herself; she slid down his body until her knees were planted on her hardwood floor. She nestled herself between his legs, and leaned in to take his left nipple into her mouth.

Alexander sighed, surprised that Kodan would do something so intimate to him. Very few women he had been with had ever done this to him before, but Kodan's tongue drove him to the brink. He sat back and closed his eyes.

Kodan repeated her ministrations on Alexander's right nipple. She loved hearing his soft moans. She loved even more the fact that he hadn't noticed she'd undid his belt and unzipped his pants.

Alexander's eyes shot open a he felt a small, warm hand caress the flesh of his swollen cock. He sighed as he looked down at her, unable to utter any words. He stared at her full, pouty lips, praying to God that she would wrap them around the head of his cock and blow his mind.

Kodan inwardly gasped at the length and girth of her Xan's member. She had never seen one so long and thick in her life. She looked toward Alexander's eyes briefly, taking in how his eyes danced with eagerness. She returned her gaze to his large appendage. It was leaking with pre-come. Without even realizing, Kodan drug her tongue against the head, lapping up the small trail of his seed.

"Oh, fuck...." Alexander put his hands on Kodan's shoulders, trying to prevent himself from coming. He had dreamt of the moment when he would feel her tongue on him; no amount of dreams could have compared to this very real moment.

Kodan smiled as Alexander grabbed her shoulders. 'If one lick can make him curse, I wonder...' Kodan knew at this moment exactly what she wanted. She wrapped her small fingers around the base of his cock, and wrapped her lips around the bulbous head. She gently sucked, swilling her tongue to lap up the stream of pre-come now freely flowing from him. She could hear him groaning, whispering her name as he weakened from her ministrations.

Kodan hadn't realized just how much she missed pleasuring a lover until the moment she began to guide Alexander's cock further into her mouth. She nearly came when she felt the heaviness of his balls in the palm of her hand. At this point, Kodan vowed to never let Xan go. She wanted to please him just like this, as often as he would let her.

Alexander moaned loudly with every lick. He couldn't get enough of how deliciously warm and wet Kodan's pretty little mouth was. 'I wonder if her pretty little pussy feels just as good,' his mind slyly teased him. He desperately wanted to find out. He wanted to scoop her up in his massive arms, lay her on her back, and plunge deep into her folds. He wanted to bury himself to the hilt, and lose himself inside of her. He was going to fully claim her as his.

Alexander felt that familiar tightening; he was close.

"Baby, I'm so close..." Alexander said out loud, warning Kodan of his impending release. She continued to suck earnestly.

12