Longing... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kodan heard Alexander, but was too determined to stop now. She hadn't tasted come in so long, and she was desperate to have it. She wanted to concern herself only with his complete happiness.

She then relaxed her throat, and prepared to take most, if not all, of Alexander's manhood.

Alexander felt the head of his cock slip into Kodan's throat. He reared his head back in a deep moan, his entire body tensing to the point of rigidity. He caught himself before he began to pump into her mouth, remembering that he was in her throat. He felt a vibration on the tip of his member, inciting another grown. He was tipping over the edge.

"Please, baby! I'm gonna come!" Alexander tried to lift Kodan's mouth from him, to no avail. He had never experienced a lover swallowing his cream, and he had now gone into autopilot, prepared to come on her face, or tits, or wherever she said she wanted it. But she wouldn't let up! He then realized what she was doing, and before he could collect his thoughts, his body reacted in the exact way Kodan wanted it to.

"Oh, fuck! Aahh, Kodan!" Alexander panted breathlessly as jet after jet of come spurted from his cock into her mouth. She had pulled him out of her throat, but never pulled him past her lips. He bucked his hips forward as he released two years of waiting into his woman's eager mouth. He felt her release his cock with a resounding 'pop!' from the suction of her lips being broken. His hips collapsed onto the couch as he tried to catch his breath.

Kodan swallowed, and licked her full lips, completely content. Even after two years of celibacy, she still knew how to please. She loved his essence; he tasted sweet, almost like pineapples. She laid back onto the floor, satisfied that she had made her Xan feel good. She had assumed that he was too worn out to have any more fun, since his eyes were closed and he was still breathing heavily.

She was dead wrong.

Kodan stood up to go to the kitchen. She wasn't hungry, but she figured that Alexander would be once he cooled down. Just as she took her first step, though, she felt her hand being pulled. The force of the pull was strong enough to whip her entire body around-- right into the arms of her lover.

"I hope you didn't think we were done." Alexander purred into Kodan's ear, stroking the small of her back.

"I-- I thought-- that you w-were pleased enough--"

"What, to not return the favor?"

Kodan glanced at Alexander's eyes. The warm grey was now a dark, seductive, smoldering blue. She shivered, as she now definitely saw the fire in his eyes. She felt powerless under his gaze. She could feel his cock coming to life... Come to think of it, she hadn't remembered seeing it go flaccid in the first place. She immediately understood that she was no longer in charge; she was to be submissive, and please him in any way possible, which included allowing him to pleasure her.

"I don't necessarily need you to return the favor, Xan," Kodan started. "Maybe I just wanted your come."

"Well," Alexander cupped Kodan's cheeks in his hands. "Maybe all I want is your come. Maybe all I want is to eat your sweet little pussy while you scream my name to the heavens. Maybe all I want is to feel the wetness of your sexy, perfect cunt engulfing my dick. So, let's not think of it as returning the favor. Just think of it as you giving me what I want."

Alexander crashed his lips against Kodan's. She melted in his arms, amazed at how each kiss they shared incited a different emotion from her. This wasn't a passionate kiss. It wasn't lustful, or sweet. This was a kiss of possession. He was claiming her. And she was giving herself to him. She felt Alexander pick her up, steadying his hands on her ample ass.

Alexander groaned as he held Kodan's backside. It was soft and firm, all at the same time. He couldn't wait to worship her body. His fingers deftly slipped into the sides of the shorts Kodan was wearing. He found her moist opening and slid his digits across her clit.

"Oh my God!" Kodan gasped, not having felt hands other than her own for two years. His fingers were incredibly soft, not at all like the hands of the men she had been with. She still felt a friction between his fingertips and her button, causing her to writhe in pleasure.

Alexander quickly became frustrated with Kodan's clothes. He wanted to be the closest thing to her skin. He almost laughed at the realization that was jealous—of her clothing. Still holding Kodan, he walked toward her bedroom. Their apartments were set up in the exact same fashion, and Alexander had made the trek to Kodan's room many times before. He knew exactly where he was going.

He pushed open her bedroom door with his foot, and strode in. He set Kodan down on her plush King-sized bed, and began to make her fully his.

Kodan moaned as Alexander's lips touched her hot skin. She was aching for more of him; she never took her hands off of him, for fear that this was all a dream. Never in her life had she experienced such... love. This wasn't just about the sex for her. As she thought about it, she realized that it was never about the sex; she couldn't live without him. She took the time to learn as much as possible about him (without using her devious tactics to run a background check on him, of course). She loved him emotionally, with all her soul. Now, she was going to love him physically, in every way possible.

Alexander kissed his way down Kodan's neck, taking in the scent of her perfume. He loved everything about her. He loved her independence, her tenacity... he loved that she wouldn't give up, no matter what the consequences were. He loved her inner beauty, her intelligence. He loved her body... God, he loved her body.

Alexander stood up.

"Wha—what's wrong?" Kodan shot her head up. She didn't realize that she had been laying back on the bed until now.

"Clothes off." Alexander demanded of Kodan. "Now."

Kodan shivered at the authoritative tone in Alexander's voice. She adored the sweet Xan, but this Xan—this Xan turned her on in ways she never thought were possible.

She pulled her shirt up over her head, not hearing the catch in Alexander's throat. She unclasped her bra, letting Alexander drink in the view of her firm breasts.

Alexander nearly drooled from the sight of Kodan's breasts.

Kodan slid off the bed, turned away from Alexander, and slowly worked her shorts down her shapely legs.

Alexander sprang into action at the sight of his woman's ass. He had seen her naked before; he remembered being just as hard then as he was now. The only difference—he was no longer her friend. He was her lover.

He deviously grinned behind Kodan as he stood behind her, and spread her legs with his knee. He could smell her arousal; it was so captivating. He reached around Kodan's body, and pressed his own into her.

"I've dreamt about this moment every night," Alexander whispered huskily into Kodan's ear. "And finally, tonight, the woman of my dreams shall become my reality."

Kodan moaned as he spoke into her ear and pulled her left nipple simultaneously. Waves of pleasure rolled down to the heat between her thighs as Alexander rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She nearly passed out when he began to assault both nipples. She subconsciously began to grind into Alexander's swollen cock, her ass teasing him to the point of no return.

Alexander couldn't exactly remember how, but he managed to flip Kodan's body onto the bed so that her legs were spread wide for him. His hands were resting on her thighs, keeping her legs from blocking his view of her sex. He marveled that her outer lips were just as pouty as the lips on her beautiful face. He was enamored by how pink her inner sex was, contrasted to the toffee-colored outer lips. He quickly realized that there was not a hair in sight, and groaned at the smoothness.

He dove in.

Kodan screamed, not expecting to have Xan's hot, wet tongue penetrating her tight slit. She felt his long, flat tongue drag from her opening to right below her clit, then back down again. She tried to count how many times he had done this.

She felt her legs starting to shake. 'What the fuck!' her mind screamed. 'He hasn't even touched my clit, and I'm about to come?!' Her breathing became ragged as she began to coast over the edge. Right before she gave in to her release, Alexander latched onto her clit, and sucked and licked furiously.

Alexander almost lost it as he heard Kodan scream his name when she came. It was music to his ears. He just had to hear it again. He didn't let off of her clit.

Kodan wasn't comprehending how she wasn't coming down from her high. She'd heard of women being capable of having prolonged orgasms, but this was just unreal! It wasn't until she looked down between her legs that she realized Xan wasn't letting her come down. She screamed his name again, and released more of her come.

Alexander didn't wait for Kodan to cool down. As swiftly as he had pinned her to the bed to orally please her, he entered his cock into her opening.

"Ngh, fuck!" Both Kodan and Alexander cried out as Alexander entered his Nubian princess for the first time. He could barely breathe; he had rammed himself into her while she was still coming, and he had almost come just from the way she squeezed him. He felt as if he would die from the sheer pleasure. Nothing on Earth could compare to how... complete he felt, now that he was physically bonded to the love of his life.

Kodan was riding through yet another orgasm as alexander began to thrust into her. Thrusting turned into pounding, which turned into slamming. Intense pain quickly dissolved into immeasurable pleasure as Kodan gave in to her man's authority once more with a shuddering orgasm. She could no longer scream; her voice was now raspy. She could only pull him close to her body to let him know how... complete she felt.

Alexander was thankful that he was one of the lucky few men who could ejaculate and not go flaccid afterwards. He had already come five times now. He pulled out and sucked on her clit while he shot his load into some sort of cloth on the floor beneath him, then he reentered her with immense power.

Kodan just couldn't take it anymore. She had been drained and rebuilt God knows how many times, and he still hadn't come! She was thoroughly impressed with his incredible stamina, but she wanted to hear him moan his release. She needed to know she pleased him!

As if he read her mind, Alexander reared his head back, just like he did when she first made him come, and let out a deep, guttural moan. Kodan's senses went into overdrive. His voice cascaded over her like a waterfall, engulfing her entire body. An intense orgasm ripped through her, and she screamed to the Heavens above.

Alexander could not bring himself to pull out of Kodan's sex; she gripped him in ways he had never felt before. He felt as though he were molding into her, as if she were the missing piece to the puzzle he called life. 'It's because she is the missing piece,' he thought to himself. Upon that realization, his body released his seed deep inside of her, and he collapsed on top of her beautiful body.

Kodan wrapped her arms around Alexander's body. She couldn't let this boy go if she tried. Everything that she had hoped for in life was literally laying on top of her. She prayed for companionship; he was her best friend. She prayed for understanding; he listened to her every concern. She prayed for forgiveness; in his eyes, she could do no wrong. She had even prayed for passion-- he excelled in that category.

She heard him shift on top of her, groaning and mumbling that he wanted to sleep. She softly giggled, and tried her best to maneuver his body as close to the bed pillows as possible. When he finally rested his full body on the bed, she got up to go to the bathroom.

Once again, she felt a tug on her arm, sending her back into Alexander's arms. 'Damn, he's strong!' she thought to herself.

"Ngh, pam yr ydych yn gadael?" Alexander yawned groggily.

"I have to pee, baby." Kodan quickly learned Welsh, since Alexander was adamant about speaking it to her, especially in near unconscious states.

"Oh... Well, hurry back, please."

"Will do, Captain."

After a few moments, Kodan emerged from the bathroom, only to find Alexander sitting up, wide-eyed.

"Xan?"

"You weren't in the bed with me."

"I... went to the bathroom, remember?"

"No."

"Xan, I just told you less than three minutes ago that I had to pee."

"Oh."

"You're so weird," Kodan smiled at her lover, and crawled into her bed with him.

"No, I'm not. I'm all sexed up, and tired as hell. And you tend to flee after sex."

"What?" Kodan stared at Alexander.

"You 'hit it and quit it', so to speak. Is that how you say it? You leave right after you have sex with someone. I thought you'd left me."

"Number one--this is my apartment, babe," Kodan laughed. "Number two, why would I leave the man I love? I have never let anyone other than you in here. Number three--this is my apartment!"

Alexander weakly laughed, quickly realizing that this was indeed Kodan's apartment, and she wouldn't have left her own apartment just to hurt him. "Um, I may have come inside you that last time... I couldn't help it..."

"What do you mean that last time?"

"Well, every time I pulled out, I... you know..."

"You came? Every time? That's fuckin' awesome!"

"You're not mad?"

"Nope. Birth control is uh-may-zing!" Kodan smiled. "And it's badass that you can orgasm multiple times. It'll be fun to see how long we go our next time."

Alexander pulled Kodan close to his own body, and draped his arm over her. He couldn't get enough of that spunkiness. She was everything he had ever prayed to the Good Lord for, and he'd be damned if he wasn't going to enjoy every single moment.

"Xan?"

"Yeah, baby."

"What do we do next?"

"Well, for starters, we're gonna go pick out a ring. There's no way in hell I'm letting our fathers dictate all of this. I'm buying you whatever ring you want, and we'll be officially engaged before we ever reach those assholes. Then, we're gonna go to Rome, and do whatever we have to do to keep you safe."

Kodan smiled as she drifted off to sleep in her fiancé's embrace. "Sounds like a plan."

12