Longing... Ch. 04

Story Info
They're so enamored with each other...
4.2k words
4.45
4.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, life has been one HELL of a ride. Nevertheless, I've been trying not to be lazy and really work on my stories. So, here it is—chapter 4.

*****

Kodan's eyes fluttered from the intrusion of light barreling in from her window. She glanced at the clock; 11am. 'Shit, four hours of sleep... damn, this boy...' she smiled to herself.

She turned her attention to the muscled body draped over her own: Alexander.

The man was insatiable.

Nothing could've prepared her for the sheer devotion of her lover. His raw power surged through her own body, igniting depths that she never knew existed. His essence enveloped her, melding with her core and rooting himself into her soul... she felt so much energy pulsing through her body, even as she laid under his perfect frame. But, it had only been four hours since they'd even stopped...

She caressed his beautiful, soft hair as he slept soundly.

'Holy fuck, I'm engaged...' She thought to herself. Never in her lifetime did she expect to even think about CONSIDERING marrying someone, and now, she had promised her life to the only man she could see herself spending the rest of her life with.

She turned her attention to her Xan once again. She ran her fingers across his cheek, marveling at the contrast of their skin tones. He was perfection, in her eyes. For two years, she had learned this man, listened to his every word... Every frustration, every conveyance of joy, every bit of knowledge, almost every single detail about him, she knew. She lusted after his adorable face, expansive mind, and gorgeous body. There were nights when her body yearned for him, as if she had experienced his expert touch, even though he'd hardly gone further than a friendly hug. There were mornings when she'd wake up, her core drenched with need and vivid dream images of him dominating her very willing body. There were days when just being near him pushed her body nearly over the edge... She would feel guilty, chastising herself for even thinking about corrupting her sweet Xan. In her eyes, he deserved a woman who was pure and gentle. With her lifestyle, she was far from either of those qualities.

Most of all, there were the days in which she wished that he felt as strongly about her as she felt for him. He was always so damn quiet... She couldn't read him, and it always worried her to no end. In all honesty, she hadn't even known he was "undeniably obsessed" with her, as he so candidly stated recently. They were both introverts; both of them spent years together internalizing all these emotions, fearful of the imagined rejection they both felt was real. She was definitely more extroverted than he was, but spending alone time in her apartment always trumped any type of event—unless Xan was involved. Never in the time she had spent just being his friend did she fully realize that their entire relationship was kismet. Only until she found out that her father and Xan knew each other did she finally place most of the pieces of the puzzle together and stop guarding her heart from the man who clearly knew how to take care of it.

She heard him murmur in his sleep, but couldn't quite catch exactly what he said. She moved to sit up, with every intention of further caressing his hair, but his impossibly strong arms gripped her closer to him.

'Seriously, baby?' she thought to herself. Not being able to move, she decided to let sleep overtake her body again.

--

Alexander woke up, thrilled to see his love laying next to him... well, more like underneath him than anything-had he slept on top of her since he passed out? He would apologize profusely to her once she woke up, if he had.

He could still hardly believe that this beautiful woman-no, this gorgeous goddess-was soon to be his for the rest of his life... the rest of his life! How much luckier could one man get? He had found his soulmate, the person who completed him to the fullest extent. She was intelligent, witty, strong, lovable... with the most perfect body he had ever seen in his life. And her taste- mmm, God, her taste! He imagined that if Heaven had a taste, it would be exactly her flavor...

He'd never felt so enamored with any being in his life; the fact that she was destined to be his partner made his heart swell even more; she was PERFECTION. He'd thought that the bride his father chose for him would be some waif, vapid little thing that would shop and spend more time at the spa than in his bed. He expected tradition, someone like his own mother—he loved her, he truly did, but if he had to spend his life with a woman like her, he'd have had to off himself... and yet, his father continued to surprise him. Of course, he understood that the underlying motive for this union was purely based on creating an alliance, but the Universe smiled upon him for granting him the love of his life as his business partner.

His manhood was raging, begging him to reacquaint their bodies once again. But, he felt so guilty; he had kept her up at all hours of the dusky morning, indulging himself in his latest addiction: the apex between her glorious thighs. As much as it killed him, he had to exercise some form of restraint.

He decided to cook her the most delicious American-style breakfast he could muster: fluffy pancakes with fresh maple syrup, crisped bacon, mouth-watering hash browns, juicy sausages, stuffed omelettes with mushroom and bell pepper, and an assortment of her favorite fruits, croissants, and donuts.

He called his father's liaison to handle express shopping of all the items he needed.

--

Kodan woke, feeling surprisingly unrestricted. 'I can move, praise the gods!' she laughed to herself. She rolled over, only to find that Alexander was not laying next to her.

"Xan?" She called out, confused that he was not in the room.

Just then, her ears tuned in to music playing in the den. Her lips curled into a smile at the realization that her lover was still with her. She grabbed one of his t-shirts, and made her way towards the living area.

The sound of a melodious voice became more clear as she opened her bedroom door. It began to connect to her who the voice belonged to: Xan.

Instantly, Kodan's body reacted to his heavenly voice; he rarely ever sang... He was making her wet with every perfectly executed note... his strong tenor voice cascaded throughout the kitchen and living area, drawing her to him.

She headed slowly toward him, leaned against the wall adjoining the living area and kitchen, and observed him as he moved across the kitchen. He was bare chested, a pair of pajama pants hanging low on his waist. His hair was tousled, his skin glistening with a slight sheen of sweat. Every muscle was rippling perfectly as he expertly maneuvered his way through the breakfast preparation. And that voice... it was like the cherry on top of the delicious sundae. He was happy. Her body cried out for him...

But, she had to keep control.

At least, for the next twenty minutes. Enough time to eat breakfast... and then he was next on her menu.

---

"I miss your singing, baby."

Alexander quickly turned around, his cheeks a crimson color. "Kody! You're awake!"

Kodan glided across the kitchen floor to meet her fiancé. "Mmm, yes. And you're singing. I miss your voice..."

"Aww, thanks, love... It's just not something I do in front of people," Alexander softly replied, slightly embarrassed.

"So, I'm just... 'people'?"

"N-no, baby, I just-"

Kodan silenced him, her fingers slowly tracing his lips. "I'm only joking, love. I think it's cute that you're all shy and junk. I like humility. Maybe you can teach me how to be humble."

Alexander wrapped his arms around Kodan. "What do you mean? You're humble."

The two shared a silent moment before erupting into laughter. Kodan spoke between chuckles. "Please. You know I'm a cocky asshole."

"Nah... Well, that may be a little true..." Kodan feigned shock and hurt at his affirmation. "But you're so incredibly sexy... And I'm so incredibly in love with you... and fuck, you're wearing my shirt-it's so damn hot. Your whole aura is driving me crazy right now."

"My god, you know how to make me gush, you know that?" Kodan ran her hands across his cheeks, tracing his lips again in the process. Before Alexander could respond, she connected her full lips with his, kissing him gently.

Alexander wrapped his arms around his future wife, reveling in her soft embrace. She was so small, but she fit perfectly in his massive arms. He felt his heart flutter, his love overflowing for this woman.

He looked into her eyes and smiled. "You know, you're not really all that cocky..."

Kodan looked at him, confusion slightly marring her features. "Why do you say that?"

"Cos you can sing, too, and you never bothered to mention it to me."

"How did you know that?" Kodan stared at him, shocked that he would know that she could in fact sing.

"I heard you one night singing karaoke in the student center..." Alexander began to explain. "It was before we actually met... it was the most beautiful thing I ever heard, but you haven't sung anything since. I went to the student center every Thursday night hoping you'd be there, but you never went back."

Kodan stood there, amazed at all the most seemingly irrelevant things Alexander knew about her. "Oh gosh, I just got up there cos I had nothing to do that night... that's when the crew was all lame and stuff, and always wanted to participate in the student group shit. I was just playin' around—they made me do it."

Alexander kissed her soft lips. "You have the voice of an angel, and you know it."

"Whatever, you just wanna get in my pants." Kodan smirked at her lover.

"Yeah, true-" Alexander tried to dodge the tiny fist headed toward his shoulder. "But, you know I'm telling you the truth."

"You're so sweet to me, Xan."

"I know. That's why ya love meh! Now let's eat."

He pulled her chair out for her, in true gentleman style. The table was beautifully set with opal dinnerware he bought her for her birthday last year. She had raved about it constantly for weeks that summer, but never committed to the set. So, he bought the entire line, had all the accents embossed in real gold, with the plates and cups adorned in gold trim. It was so her, and he surprisingly had a fun time just figuring out how to accomplish such a gesture by October.

He loved to surprise her; the sheer appreciation in her eyes would give him such satisfaction that he wanted to just see her light up all the time, just for him. Even before they became a couple, she'd shower him with praise on how thoughtful and attentive he was to her. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd be pulling these dishes out in commemoration of the most life-altering lovemaking he'd ever experienced... to be truthful, he'd thought that he would never have this chance, this opportunity to be the man of her dreams. Fears of having to be her man of honor plagued him constantly; he never knew how to express feelings of love. How could he? She was the first person he'd ever fallen in love with—women came to him easily. They offered themselves in ways that only amused him. But Kodan Girard was a different story. She was powerful. She was intelligent. She was a mastermind. And even though he already knew that she could handle his real identity, he had no earthly idea the capacity in which she could. She was everything to him. He was always fearful that her love did not belong to his, like his love belonged to her.

He was eternally grateful that he was wrong. He served her plate of delicacies to her, content in playing servant to his goddess...

"You know I could've helped you, Xan. You already cooked. I feel spoiled right now. At least let me fix your plate."

Alexander softly laughed. "But spoiling you is so much fun, my love. You'll just have to get used to it. Coffee, or English tea?"

Kodan laughed in return. "That's a very nice way of bossing me around. I'll have tea, thank you so much."

Alexander didn't respond, only smiled brightly. He knew that she would only take this and up him at his game in the future—he'd only be too excited to keep elevating the levels. He poured her tea, poured himself some coffee, grabbed his plate and sat next to his love, happy to watch her stuff her mouth with omelette. This was heaven to him.

-----

"Ah, God! Ye-yes, K-Kody... Mmmph, oh GOD!" Alexander stammered as his woman thanked him for breakfast-with her lush lips around his very grateful cock in the breakfast nook. A series of shivers ran through his body as she glided her moist tongue on the underside of his engorged member, over and over again. Simple words began to elude him, his resolve diminishing each second as his love exquisitely tormented his body. "Too... fucking... good..." He whispered, straining to prolong the intense gratification he was being blessed with.

Just as he thought he had his body under control, Kodan gently fondled his sac driving him almost to the point of madness. His entire body shook, the sensation of her mouth on his head and his balls in her palm becoming too much to handle... soft, delicate fingers stroked his perineum and sent his body ablaze with exhilaration.

Alexander's eyes rolled in his head, his body finally succumbing to his imminent orgasm. His essence shot from him in labored spurts, his vision blurring and causing him to grab onto her shoulders to keep a sense of grounding... he felt like he was floating out of his body. Seconds felt like minutes, which felt like hours... he felt as though his body would never come down-how was she so damn good at making him melt into a puddle of pleasurable, delicious mess? How could it even be possible to feel this intensity, this absolute luxury? What in the hell was he going to do keep his bearings for the rest of his life, knowing that she could reduce him to a pile of satisfied flesh ANY time she wanted-and knowing that he'd let her do it, every time? How was he going to stop indulging in her perfection? As these questions ran through his head, the only conclusion he could come up with was to enjoy EVERY ounce of ambrosial bliss-life doesn't hand out these gems of pure goodness to just anyone. His sight returned just as his lover wiped a bead of his cum from her lips, then licked her finger with delight.

A contented sigh fell from Kodan's lips as she lapped up the last of his cream... She kissed the tip of his member, eliciting a deep moan from her love. Full and sated, she sat back to revel in her future husband's clear satisfaction. His face was faintly flushed, body slightly shaking from his strong release... still, he was fiercely beautiful. His muscular body glistened with a slight sheen, his chest still heaving from the exertion... his eyes bore into hers, unnerving her in the most erotic of ways and keeping her rooted in her spot on the floor. How in the hell could he even have that effect on her? How was she supposed to maintain her composure, when the simplest glance from him made her want to open herself in every way imaginable? Something inside of her called to him, clung to him... he held an innocence about him that fed those natural mothering instincts she never thought she possessed, something that just compelled her to care for him. But when he flashed those lustful looks at her, she could not deny the epitome of man that stood before her. In his most primal state, there were no inhibitions, no second-guessing, no preoccupation with his family name—there was simply him, enshrouded in strength, fervor, and an undeniable desire for her. In this state, she saw him as the powerful being he truly was. Words couldn't describe the emotion she felt in being able to love this man, this warrior who held a legacy like none other... she took pride in being the one he could come to for healing and comfort. She knew she would protect him ferociously from any threat; she would stand fearlessly by his side through any danger. Her love for him surpassed all else... this physical pampering was simply a token to give him a semblance of understanding of how deeply she adored him.

"Why do you love me so?" Alexander stood panting, completely enamored by his lover. Catching his breath was a feat, as he had not expected Kodan to essentially suck his soul out of his body through his cockhead.

Kodan grinned. "You're mine. I don't need any more reason than that."

He smiled, his heart pounding and his libido strengthening at her words. Immediately he gently cupped her round face, guiding her to her feet. As she stood, he captured her full lips in tender embrace, tasting a faint trace of his essence on them as he indulged once more. Her lips were so soft, like pillows caressing his own... he wanted to kiss her for hours, wrapped in her embrace and secluded from all of the outside world... but he knew of an equally plump pair of lips he could feast on for hours—and she wouldn't be able to complain about chapped anything.

She could complain about this hoarse voice she was about to get, though, he was going to make sure of it.

Alexander gently lifted Kodan and cradled her slender body to his own frame. Her soft mound brushed ever so lightly against his already rock hard member, bringing a low moan to his throat. As much as he knew he could slide in and take her standing right there, the feast he had waiting called to him much more.

As he laid her across the banquette of her kitchen, Kodan took in the firmness of Xan's body, the cut physique that he surprisingly didn't have to work hard for, the beautiful paleness of his skin against her smooth toffee tone, and couldn't help but notice the determined expression on her lover's face. She could tell he was thinking about more than just this moment... she took his cheeks in her hands when he knelt down, her heart melting as he closed his eyes from her caress.

"What's on your mind, baby?" she cooed to him, her body enjoying this flush of emotion she was inducing.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her with infatuation. "I just want to make you happy... you could not possibly understand the extent of how much I adore you..."

Kodan gently laughed. "You're never going to stop obsessing, are you? I mean, I know this is all new to us, but I want you to enjoy this, my love. I'm not going to leave. Honestly, truthfully, I couldn't leave even if I wanted to. We are bound together by fate, Xan. I vibe with you, babe. As long as you feel the same way, there's never any reason that you can't just be yourself with me... you don't have to make me happy—I'm already happy. Just love me, and be loyal to us. We got a lot headed toward us, with this little coronation of sorts our fathers concocted... we shouldn't have to worry about our devotion to each other. You are mine, and I am yours."

Alexander lowered his head to Kodan's neck, understanding the magnitude of her words... she wasn't preoccupied with how he felt about her; she was so sure and so confident in what this was, she had no reservations in him loving her how he felt he needed to.

Alexander heard Kodan inhale as his soft lips grazed against her neck, his fingers gently fondling her sensitive nipples. This was his domain—his mind was still trying to wrap around the fact that this was real, but his body immediately connected to what felt right... she smelled so good to him... soft moans of encouragement emboldened him to claim what was his: the love and adoration of his woman.

He scooped her torso into his arms, bringing her breast to his ever eager lips. Slow, gentle, yet deliberate licks to that lovely nipple of hers had him completely spellbound... her soft moans heightened his senses, her delicate fingers running through his scalp causing his member to swell and press urgently towards the slickness he'd become addicted to. He ground against her and almost lost himself... she was too wet for words, and he hadn't even entered her.

12