Longing for Australia

Story Info
A short tale of love and desire.
2.1k words
4.44
5.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Dedicated to the hard-working, passionate man that is my inspiration. You are always with me, deep in my heart. ~

*

After yet another long tiring day at work, I finally arrive home. The cottage is in darkness but I can hear the delighted cries of my pets as the key turns in the lock, and I am greeted by a flurry of little furry faces demanding their evening meal. Despite my exhaustion, I can't help smiling as I scoop up a wriggly pup and accept her kisses as I dish up for us all.

When the chores are finished and the pets are safely tucked up in their beds, I flop down on to the couch with a cup of tea, ready to catch up the day on the internet. I read of career developments, relationship breakdowns, childish arguments, then attempt to reply to a few emails from old friends, but my mind is distracted by the thought of curling up in my warm bed and getting some much needed sleep..

Tiredness finally takes over, and I sleepily pad into my darkened bedroom, yawning as I slip my clothes off my aching body. Gazing at my dusky reflection in the mirror, I run my hands over my warm skin. Life and two pregnancies have changed my shape from the lithe, toned teenager I once was... Softness has gathered on my hips and tummy, a light spattering of silvery stretchmarks define where my son and daughter left their short-lived marks, and the scars of my career dot across my arms and legs. I let my hand rest on the curve of my hip as the cool breeze from the window chills the room. My nipples crinkle in response and I laugh softly to myself as my breasts return to their former pert selves.

As I slip in between the covers, the cats rearrange themselves around me and the heat from their bodies warms me up as I relax. I feel my limbs growing heavier and a smile glances from my face as I know what the coming dreamful sleep will bring...

As always, he hands me my morning cuppa as I sit bleary-eyed at my desk. I murmur my thanks as my gaze meets his. The freckled skin at the corners of his beautiful blue eyes creases as he smiles at me before moving into the office to check the days schedule, and I am left sipping my coffee trying to focus on my own work ignoring the butterflies stirring inside me and the growing moistness between my legs.

The morning passes swiftly as we work alone in unspoken harmony. As I manage the reception desk, his sweet Australian twang filters faintly through the walls as he speaks to our clients and I have to snap out of imagining that soft voice telling me sweet nothings on more than one occasion. Out of sight of the public our bodies brush together as we pass in the tiny cramped rooms, and like teenagers we grin cheekily at each other as we steal gentle, forbidden kisses before returning to the professional image we must project.

Lunchtime soon arrives, and having locked the door to the building we both retreat to the office for the alone time we have been waiting for since the morning.

As I close the door behind us, I feel his strong, slim arms slip around my waist as he gathers me to him. My heart skips a beat as I press myself against his body, his insistent kisses grazing my neck and shoulders. He sits down and pulls me towards him. As he does so I straddle his lap, immediately feeling his hard cock throbbing against my aching groin. My hands run through his sandy hair as he grinds beneath me, flooding my whole being with heat. I let out a small involuntary gasp of desire as his hands run up my sides to my breasts, his lips meeting mine in a deep passionate kiss. I whisper his name as I nuzzle his neck, feeling his deft fingers unhooking my bra and moving to caress my stiffened nipples.

His touch is electric and I can feel myself already getting close to orgasm as I begin to unbutton his shirt, the down of his soft chest hair trailing against my fingers. As I pull him to his feet, eager to tear the clothes from his body he sweeps me off the ground and I cling to his narrow frame with all my strength. He lowers me to the floor, takes my face in his hands and we stop still for a second, looking at each other. And in that moment, everything I knew to be true about myself up until then was gone.

* * * * *

Item by item, our clothing drops to the shiny tiled floor as we allow our passion to resume. His sun kissed skin feels delicious against me as I let my hands explore every inch of him. I take his rock hard length in my hand and pleasure him, tracing my thumb over a slippery trace of precum at his tip. He catches his breath as he draws me back down to straddling his lap. His rough kisses bruise my tender lips as my slick wetness teasingly brushes against him as we embrace, arms wrapped tightly around each other as if to never let go.

I slide out of his grasp to kneel on the floor, delighting in his expression as he realises what I am about to do. Tantalizingly I plant lingering kisses all over his hard cock, playfully brushing my lips and tongue against the very end. I tease him by running my tongue up and down his full length, giving him a taster of what is to come. Guiding him into my eager mouth with my hand, I start to slowly slide my lips up and down him, twirling my tongue for extra pleasure, tasting the trails of myself from moments before. I feel his hand softly sweep my long tresses away from my face and I reach up to link his fingers with mine. His grip on my hand tightens as I move quicker, savouring his taste and shape with every part of my mouth, trailing my index finger up the inside of his thigh. I slow to a stop, lightly kissing his sensitive frenulum before raising my head to once again look at the face of the gorgeous man before me. Lust and adoration are etched into his features, and for a moment I cannot take my eyes from him. This unconventional, passionate man has my heart as well as my desire.

Fuelled by the aching throb between my own legs, I return my attention to pleasing him once again, taking more and more of his length into my wet mouth before giving him the ultimate sensation I know he has been waiting for. I relax my throat and swallow him whole, loving the feel of his groin against my nose. As I deepthroat him over and over, my hand moves to my swollen clit and heightens my arousal as I circle and flick the tip of my middle finger lightly in the wetness there.

My carnal lust for him takes over and I cannot contain myself any longer. Seductively I move my way up his bare chest kissing , tasting his skin. Our lips lock once more as I drape my legs either side of his lap and tauntingly guide his engorged tip to my now dripping pussy. He gasps with frustration as I momentarily tease him by showing him how wet and receptive he makes me, sliding his cock over my slick, tingling labia.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I slowly lower myself onto him, feeling his pulse match mine as he pushes his hard cock deeper inside me. I can't hold back a cry of delight as I feel him fully inside me for the first time, and I clasp him close to me as we savour the moment we've been waiting so long for.

I slowly rotate my hips against him, stimulating every ridge inside me as the fine hairs on my back perk up on end. I whisper my ecstasy to him as his hands trace down my spine and rest on the curvy hips he compliments me on.. He slowly guides me as I ride him, softly kissing me as I moan in pleasure. As his cock is repeatedly buried into my depths, my mind is cast back to the times where I have reached orgasm solely by the thought of this man holding me in his arms and kissing me with such tenderness ,and as our passion builds, wave after wave of orgasm washes over me once again as my back arches in pleasure. I catch a glimpse of his surprised face as he moves to kiss my neck, his barely-there stubble burning as he nibbles and bruises my delicate skin, and I smile as I cling to his shoulders, pushing myself deeper and deeper on him, wanting more of his cock as he fucks me hard.

We move together in harmony, our hearts racing as we put everything that cannot be said into the animalistic lust that consumes us. His lips find mine once more and he kisses me with all his being as my fingers move to my clit, heightening my arousal, making me cum over and over. I squeal in surprise as he nips my bottom lip, his hands caressing and tweaking my nipples as I lose myself into him, giving him my all as my limbs tremble and my vision blurs..

I feel him tense as his climax draws near, and I cup his face with my shaking hands as I quicken my movements, gyrating my hips while sliding myself myself up and down his full length. I lock my eyes on his and whisper filth to his contorted face, telling him how I want him to cum inside me, to fill me entirely.. He groans as he reaches the point of no return, and my own arousal tips over the edge once more as we orgasm together, my pussy contracting and milking every last drop of his thick, ropey cum from him. The powerful exchange of pent-up desire peaks and subsides, and we relax into each others arms, neither moving from the entwined clinch from moments before. Our bodies are fulfilled but our emotions want more. His hands shyly seek mine as he lifts them to his lips, lovingly kissing my fingers and lightly tasting our mixed juices from them. I tilt his chin to look at me, and rub my nose side-to-side against his. As he whispers something to me before gathering me in his arms to kiss me, my tears start to fall, warm and salty against my flushed cheeks...

The sound of my alarm at 6am rudely awakens me with a jolt. The room is chilled, and as the pets clamour for their breakfast, I feel the cooling wetness between my legs, and the damp of my tears fresh on my face and pillows. As I dress and tend to the happy creatures that fill my overflowing home I catch a waft of his individual scent from my jumper, and it brings a smile back to my face. In less than 3 hours I will be with him once more, and the ache will ease.

The minutes tick by as I busy myself with the mornings duties at home, but soon I am back at work putting the kettle on for the much-needed caffeine kick. He walks through the door minutes before we must suffer the delights of the general public, and my heart skips a beat as he greets me. I grin at him as he steps into the back out of sight, outstretching his arms inviting me for a cuddle. As I snuggle into his embrace, he snuffles against my neck making me giggle like an gleeful child and I return his happy kisses as my heart soars.

The arrival of the first customer of the day jolts us back to reality and I practice my 'professional face' as I walk to the front. As he calls them in for their consultation, sat alone I allow myself a moment to let the tears silently flow once more, to cry for someone that is not mine to cherish and treasure.

But yet I do cherish him, more than I know he believes.

For now I must content myself with the eccentric, affectionate friendship we share, and hug to myself the secrets of so much more.

* * * * * * * *