Longing For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened her mouth to protest about it being to costly, Paul placed his finger against her lips. “Ssshhh, Don’t worry. You’re worth it.”, He said. She felt awe struck as she roamed around the vast suite. The view of the ocean was breathtaking and the room was grandly decorated. She was so busy taking it all in that she did not notice Paul whispering to the bellhop and handing him a wad a cash.

Paul sat on the sofa, giving her time to let it all sink in, knowing she had never been pampered before. He fully intended on lavishing her with many gifts that weekend. She did not turn to look at him until a knock sounded at the door. He smiled at her and winked, knowing it was the bellhop returning with a couple surprises.

He opened the door and took the items from him. Jackie stared in disbelieve as Paul approached her, carrying a dozen roses and a bottle of Champagne. He

put the bottle in a bucket of ice, and handed the flowers to her. “Paul, You shouldn’t have...”, She said. He interrupted her by pulling her into his arms. She looked up into his eyes, when he said, “Only the best for you, my love.”

Jackie’s eyes filled with tears. She thought her heart was going to burst. She had given up hope on ever finding a man that would treat her that way and wondered if she was dreaming. He took the roses from her and laid them on a table, pulling her even closer to him. His warm breath grazed her skin, as he slowly lowered his mouth to hers. Their lips melted together in a heated kiss.

Jackie responded to his touches by wrapping her arms around his neck, and holding him tight. They knew what each other needed at the moment and slowly began to undress each other. Paul’s hands slid underneath her shirt, expertly unsnapping her bra in one smooth motion. She trembled in response as her ample bosom fell against his chest. He groaned, and slowly pulled her blouse over her head.

He lowered his head to her shoulders, kissing each one softly, nudging the bra straps until they began to slide down her arms. She gasped when her bra dropped to the floor and Paul cupped her warm flesh in his hands. He caressed her gently, only removing his hands long enough for her to pull his shirt over his head.

What he did next literally took Jackie’s breath away. He sank to his knees, and began to pull her slacks down with one hand, leaving a trail of kisses down her legs. She stepped out of her shoes, allowing him to pull her pants off. She squirmed, feeling a bit self conscious when he slid his fingers under the elastic band of her panties. He looked up at her with lust filled eyes, reassuring her that everything would be ok.

When she stood naked before him, he began to nuzzle his face against her mound. She felt weak in the knees and wanted to sit down. But he wrapped his arms firmly around her thighs, holding her in place. He slid his tongue into her slit, gently massaging her swollen clit. He moaned in pleasure when he tasted her desire. She parted her legs a bit, giving his tongue access to her nether region.

Paul slowly darted his tongue along her wet valley to her dripping hot box. She bit her lips to hold back a cry of pleasure as he lavished her with licks. Sensing the growing urgency inside her, he stood and let her remove his jeans. She gave him a knowing smile when she saw that he wore nothing underneath. His erect shaft sprung out as the denim fell around his ankles.

Jackie licked her lips, when she saw the drops of pre-cum glistening on the tip. He kicked off his jeans, and grabbed her hand, leading her to the king size bed in the other room. He let her lay down first, then crawled between her legs. He covered every inch of her bare skin with swirling licks and her moved up her body.

He resumed the task of pleasuring her, parting her lips with his tongue. He began to tantalize her button, licking with rapid strokes. His hands slid up to her breasts, teasing her hard nipples, sending chills down her spine. She moaned in pleasure as he devoured her. He lapped at her juices like a man dying of thirst in the desert. It had been some time since he had been with a woman, and he fully intended on filling all his cravings as well. Being the type of man that gets pleasure from giving pleasure, Paul was more than happy to please Jackie’s needs. He ate her juicy sex like he had all the time in the world. He wiggled his tongue until she began to shake and cry out, then he stopped. Just as she started to relax he began again.

The intensity of her pleasure tripled when he swirled his tongue around her nub, while sliding a finger inside her. She gyrated herself against his hungry mouth. Her juices seeped out, covering his hand and face, as he thoroughly licked her. A warm heat enveloped her body as she was swept away by a powerful orgasm. He continued lapping at her as she bucked and thrashed. Her squeals of ecstacy echoed through the room, causing his cock the throb.

He waited until she began to calm down, before stopping. Then he slithered up her body and kissed her passionately. Jackie could taste her juices on his tongue which made her desire mount. She pulled away from the kiss and wiggled out from under him. Paul rolled onto his back and smiled when she moved between his legs.

He groaned when she began to flick her tongue against the tip of his staff. She licked the pre-cum off his skin, enjoying the taste of it. Their eyes locked and held as she slowly sucked his length into her mouth. She moved her mouth very slowly, liking the effect she was having on him. Paul gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to lose control.

Her mouth felt heavenly, compared to his hand, which was all he had been using for pleasure for quite some time. His eyes rolled back in his head as her tongue whirled around his girth. She stroked him ever so slowly with her lips, gripping him tight as she took him in deeper with each movement.

Seeing as how it had been a while since Jackie had sucked a cock, it took her a few minutes to get the knack of deep throating without gagging. When she was finally able to take the tip of his cock into her throat and hold it there, it was more than Paul could handle. He moaned and said, “Oh my God!”, just as his rod erupted in a huge orgasm. Jackie swallowed rapidly, eagerly taking in every drop of his cream.

She smiled in satisfaction, when he finished. He lay there, limp as a rag doll, panting and gasping for breath. She gently twirled her tongue along his muscle, licking him clean. Each touch made Paul shudder, and whimper. Jackie knew he was feeling very sensitive, so she was careful not to overdo it. She rolled over and lay down next to him. She watched him for several moments, expecting him to fall asleep.

But she was taken by surprise when she noticed his cock slowly coming back to life. She couldn’t take her eyes off of it when it began to rise. Paul looked over at her and said, “Wow. That was good. I’ve never been ready to go again this fast.” Then he leaned over her, nuzzling her neck, working his way down to her breasts. He suckled each nipple, teasing them until she thought she was going to burst.

He moved between her legs and pressed the head of his pole against her honey pot. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him toward her. His length slowly entered her, causing both of them to gasp. Paul’s cock was surrounded by her velvet heat when seemed to fit him perfectly. Jackie smiled, knowing for sure that he was the man for her. She had always known that her prince charming would be a perfect fit for her nether regions.

Paul took her hands in his, holding them against the bed as he began to slowly move in and out of her. They stared deeply into each others eyes, probing one anothers souls. Each time he pulled out just a bit and pushed back in deeper. Every slow thrust sent overwhelming pleasure through them both. They moved as if they had made love many times together. There was no clumsiness or nervousness usually associated with new lovers.

Jackie wrapped her arms around him, pulling him to her for a kiss just as Paul rolled over taking her with him. She ended up on top, straddling his cock. Her muscles tightened around him as she began to glide up and down his length. His hands slid up her sides to her breasts. He cupped them as she began to move a little faster. They jiggled wildly as she tipped her head back, closing her eyes and started riding his pole rapidly.

“Oh yes.”, He mumbled as she rocked her body faster and harder. Each thrust of her pelvis, smacking her ass against his balls. She bounced rapidly off of him, taking all he had to offer. He thrust upward each time she plowed her cavern onto his cock. The only sounds that filled the room was their heavy breathing and the sound her their slapping skin.

As the intensity of the act came to a peak, they were swept away by the rapture of the moment. Searing pleasure shook them both, as Jackie’s body spasmed, pulling the orgasm from Paul. She fell against his chest, enjoying the aftershocks of the orgasm as he continued moving against her until he had shot the last of his hot cum deep inside her.

Their sweat covered bodies screamed for oxygen as they lay there breathing heavily. When she finally got enough strength gathered up to move Jackie slid off of him, onto the cool sheets. “Oh my God.”, She said between breaths. Paul looked at her and smiled. He turned on his side and wrapped his arm around her waist. They lay there not speaking for quite some time after that.

Jackie felt sweaty and sticky and wanted to bathe. But didn’t seem to have the energy to move until Paul offered to give her a bath. She followed him into the bathroom and waited for him to fill up the huge tub. He stepped in first, and offered his hand to her. She held onto him as she moved into the water. He waited for her to sit down, before he moved behind her.

She leaned back against his chest, enjoying the soothing effect his touch had on her body. He started bathing her by washing her shoulders and arms, then she leaned forward long enough for him to soap her backside. When he reached her breasts she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. He washed them very carefully, spending more time than necessary caressing and nurturing each one.

“I’ve truly died and gone to heaven.”, Jackie thought to herself as his hands moved down her torso. When he reached her cleft, she stood up and turned to face him. His long fingers gently washed her pink folds, causing her to quiver with desire. He washed her legs and feet then rose to a kneeling position. She watched as he poured water on her, rinsing the soap suds away. Then he parted her lips with his fingers and slipped his tongue into her wet heat. She gasped and steadied herself by putting her hands on his shoulders which pushed his face closer to her sex.

Just as her knees buckled, causing her to sit down again, he took a deep breath and ducked his head under the water. She giggled as his tongue continued tickling her. She thought he was through when he came up for a breath of air, but he went right back to pleasuring her. This went on until she was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. Then he sat back up and directed her to turn around.

He positioned her facing away from him so that her hands were on the end of the tub. Then he began to massage her back with slow circles, not stopping until he had rubbed her ass too. Then he slid his cock into her slit. She pressed her ass against his abdomen, letting his thick shaft slide deep inside her wet tunnel. By this time the water had cooled, which magnified the feeling of each stroke.

Paul slid his hands up her belly to massage her melons. He gently squeezed them as he rocked in and out of her pussy. She moaned in joy as his balls slapped against her. He moved his hands to her hips, gripping them tightly as he increased his rhythm. Intense pleasure swept through them both as his pole erupted in a huge orgasm. Jackie cried out in pleasure as the twitching of his cock started her climax.

He fell against her back, pushing her flat on her stomach in the tub. The only part of her not in the water was her head. Paul nuzzled her neck, covering it in soft kisses before rising up. He helped her out of the tub, so she could dry off while he bathed. She wrapped a large towel around herself and walked back to the bed.

By the time Paul was finished in the bathroom, Jackie had drifted off into a deep sleep. He smiled down at her as he pulled a quilt over her body. Then he snuggled up against her, holding her tight. They slept like that until morning. When she woke up, it took Jackie a few moments to get her bearings. She felt disorientated at first, wondering if it had all been a dream. She turned her head to find Paul laying next to her. His dark eyes were staring intently into hers.

“Good Morning. If you’re hungry, I ordered room service.”, He said. She sat up and looked at the clock. It was almost 9 am. She was surprised that she had slept the whole night. Normally she only slept a couple hours at a time. “Yes, I’m starving. I worked up an appetite last night.”, She said with a wicked smile on her face.

While she was getting dressed, breakfast arrived. By the time she was done, Paul had already set all the food out on the table. Her stomach growled when she saw the feast that awaited them. There was bacon, sausage, omelets, pancakes, cereal, fruit, juice and coffee. She sat down at the table, mildly surprised when Paul shook his head at her. He scooted a chair over next to hers and picked up her fork.

He stabbed a strawberry with it and lifted it to her lips. She took a small bite of it as juices poured down her chin. He leaned close to her, lapping the juices off her skin. Jackie squirmed in her seat as she felt heat growing between her legs again. He put another bite on the fork, then handed it to her. She lifted it to his mouth, watching as he sensuously ate his strawberry.

Then he kissed her slowly. When their lips parted again, he offered her another bite, followed by a kiss. This continued until all the fruit was eaten. She was glad when he moved over to the other side of the table to eat his omelet. She didn’t want to play with hot foods. They ate in silence, both lost in thoughts of what had happened the night before. Neither speaking until most of the food was gone.

Paul scooted his chair back and said, “Would you like to go shopping?” She nodded her head, thinking how wonderful it was to be with a generous man for once in her life. They packed up all their belongings and had the bellhop put them in each of their cars before heading out to shop. They took Paul’s car. Jackie wasn’t sure where they were going. She thought he might take her to a mall.

She glanced at him in confusion when he pulled up in a jewelry store parking lot. He didn’t say a word. He got out of the car, and walked around to open her door for her. She followed him to the door of the store, which he held open for her. When they walked inside, she was flabbergasted by all the beautiful jewelry. Paul led the way to the rings, giving her a mischievous grin.

He told the clerk that he wanted to see several types of rings that have the birth stone for January. Jackie didn’t say a word until he asked her which ones she liked. She told him that she liked the stone that was in a heart shape that had small diamonds set around it. He told the clerk to measure her finger and he wanted a ring in that size. After the purchase was made and the ring was on her finger, they left the store hand in hand.

They walked next door to a fancy Italian restaurant. Paul requested a table in a corner where they could have some privacy. He tipped the host generously, then scooted into the booth across from Jackie. He took her hand into his and said, “I know you have been hurt many times in the past by other men. They were all fools. I see the beautiful person you are inside and out. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life with you. But I don’t want to rush you. So, today I bought this ring for you as a symbol of the love that I hope will continue to grow between us. Plus it’s my promise to you that I will never hurt you or lie to you.”

Jackie stared deeply into his eyes while he spoke. Tears of joy streamed down her face. All she could manage to say was, “Oh my God.” Paul moved over to sit next to her and wrapped his arms around her. He held her tight until she stopped crying. When she finally looked up at him again, he said, “I would be deeply honored if you would marry me, someday. No pressure though. Take your time. I will wait the rest of my life for you if I have to.”

Before she could respond the waitress showed up to take their order. They ended up eating the best Italian meal either of them had ever experienced. Nothing else was said about Paul’s proposal the rest of the day. That evening they drove back to the hotel so Jackie could pick up her car. They parted with a tender kiss and promises to talk on the phone everyday.

It was very late when she arrived home, but she couldn’t sleep. So she logged onto the internet. She was stunned to have email from Jeff/Jon. He told her that he missed her deeply and was very sorry for deceiving her. She clicked reply and said, “Leave me alone. I have someone else now. He’s NOT a fake like you are.”

Then she shut down the computer and went to bed. She was woke up by the phone early the next morning. It was Paul. He said, “I miss you.” She said, “I miss you too. When can we see each other again?” “Funny thing that you should mention that. I am planning a trip to your town. I will be there in two weeks.”, He replied. “That’s wonderful, Paul.”, She told him.

The next two weeks seemed to fly by at record speed. Before she knew it, the day had arrived for Paul to come visit her. Jackie’s stomach felt nervous that morning, as she waited for him to show up. She didn’t relax until she saw his car pull up in the driveway. She had the door standing wide open by the time he reached the porch. They immediately embraced and shared a deep kiss.

Within a matter of minutes they had shut the door, stripped each other and were making passionate love on Jackie’s bed. They didn’t get out of bed until that evening. She cooked them a steak dinner then they went back to bed. Over the next two days, they made love countless times. On the morning of the day that Paul was to leave, he said, “Jackie, I’ve got to tell you something.”

Dread filled her mind and heart because she thought he was going to admit a terrible secret. He turned to her and said, “I have asked for a job transfer. I am going to be moving here. Will it bother you to see me more often?” Jackie let out a sigh of relief and said, “Hell no! It won’t bother me. That’s wonderful news.”

By the end of the month, Paul had moved to her town. He had a nearby apartment. They saw each other every evening. They took romantic walks at sunset, played in the rain, shared many picnics and talked for hours on end. Days turned into months and before Jackie realized it, over a year and a half had gone by.

She sat lost in thought one day, thinking about her relationship with Paul. He had been very good to her, to the point of spoiling her with many gifts and tokens of his love. She didn’t really care if he gave her presents or not. What she appreciated most was his undying love and need for her.

After a few hours of deep concentration, she called Paul up at work, inviting him over for dinner that evening. He gladly accepted and told her that he would be there at 7 pm. She worked quickly, whipping up a gourmet meal, fit for a king. She set the table with candles and put a romantic cd onto play in the stereo. When she heard his car pull up outside, she turned the lights down low and walked to the doorway. He gasped when she opened the door wearing a long white sheer satin night gown.