Longtime Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWSimon
DWSimon
1,917 Followers

"Sean, what do we do now? What do you want to do?"

His breathing was rushed and ragged. I was panting too. I looked at him and knew what I wanted to do. "Will, do you trust me?" At his nod, I told him I wanted him to lie back on the bed. He complied, and lay fully on his back, his legs slightly parted and his erection bobbing with each beat of his heart. I almost came right there, seeing him prone and waiting for me with his cock oozing his clear fluid for me.

I grabbed his hands and kissed them before leaning over him and placing them behind his head. I told him how much I loved him and how much I wanted to please him. He smiled and told me I did please him. I kissed his mouth quiet and told him that I was in charge for now. "You can be in charge for the rest of our lives if you want, but I need right now." He nodded and I lay out fully on his body. We lay nipple to nipple; hip to hip. I was so aroused I thought I would burst. My earlier hangover was forgotten. I looked in his eyes and fell harder and felt more love than I ever had before. I kissed him. Light gentle kisses on his eyes and cheeks. I moved my hands in one long, caressing arc from shoulder to knee. I skimmed over his pecs and fanned his nipples before scraping his belly and sliding over his hip and wedging my hands along his inner thighs. I moved my hands up and down his body over and over. It was like I was masturbating his torso, looking for some release. Will stayed under me, writhing in pleasure, moaning softly and gasping out my name.

Seeing him with his hands behind his head, the absolute trust in his eyes and the beauty of his body made me light headed. I felt myself swelling and I shot over his thigh. I was consumed by the waves of completion. I tingled all over. But I didn't stop. When my spasms calmed I dove down on Will's waiting cock. I didn't go into any preliminaries. I wanted him down my throat and in heaven. I bobbed my head quickly. When his engorged head slipped past my throat, Will bucked his hips against me and called out my name. He swelled even wider than before. He called out my name again and exploded deep in my throat. I pulled away, allowing his head to rest on the tip of my tongue so I could savor the last of his jetting semen. He tasted good, thick and sweet. When his hips stopped thrusting and his cock stopped spurting, I bobbed on him to clean him. I sucked out his last drop from his slit and even tried to get the last bit of flavor from his piss hole. I pulled off Will and his cock collapsed along his hip. I looked up and he still had his hands locked against the back of his head. He was trembling. His eyes were closed and he was sobbing.

"Will? Baby what's wrong?"

He hiccupped and sobbed for a minute before he spoke. He opened his eyes and the tears amplified the bright blue. "No one has ever done that to me before. I didn't know it was something that could be done. It's also been a really long time for me. Cassie and I weren't sleeping together for over a year before I caught her. Before that, we only slept together maybe once or twice a month, if that. I just didn't know. I had no idea..."

As he trailed off I was lost. I didn't know what this meant. I lay down by him, not knowing if I should touch him. I was confused. It was wonderful for me. Maybe it wasn't for him. I didn't know. As I lay there, I got more worried. Will kept sobbing a little. I felt so inadequate. I didn't know how to comfort him.

"Are you rejecting me Sean? I'm sorry I'm such a beginner. Cassie didn't want me because I was clumsy and too big. She told me I was unskilled and brutish. Does my inexperience disgust you so much?"

I was amazed. I thought he was rejecting me. I pulled him into my arms and snuggled with him. I kissed his forehead and smoothed his hair.

"Will, I love you. I always have. The truth is, I don't have that much experience either. I've slept with seven guys once each. That's it. You have made love more than I have. Maybe it's good we are learning this together. I know a lot of different things we can do, but I haven't done many of them."

He looked at me. There was a lot of emotion in his eyes. He laughed and kissed me again. "Can we try everything?"

"Anything. You won't shock me. You won't offend me. I may not like everything we try, but I'm willing."

He leaned over me and looked at my body. He trailed his hands over my skin in random, lazy patterns. After each brush, my skin erupted in goose pimples. I lay back and let him explore. I was in a daze. I was so turned on. I was hard just being in his presence. Will sifted his fingers through the light hair on my chest. He felt its texture. He explored my underarms, sifting through the hair and feeling the soft skin underneath. He found out I was ticklish, but didn't torture me. He followed a vein in my arm with his tongue. He traced the lines in my palm with his lips. He moved up and found my pulse in my throat and kissed it, sucking on the skin lightly and flicking the pulse point with his tongue on each beat of my heart. I was never so turned on in my life.

Will moved down and investigated my nipples. His breath caused them to contract into points. He fingered them, brushing the tips over each bud. I shuddered and he looked at my face to make sure it was pleasure and not pain that had me trembling. He tested one of the stiff peaks with the tip of his tongue. He flicked the wet tip back and forth quickly. I moaned. He then took my entire nipple in his mouth and suckled. If he was looking for milk, he was out of luck, but if there was any he would have found it. I had never had my nipple so fully explored, laved, and loved before. I shifted my hips restlessly. I was throbbing and each slight shift rubbed my balls between my thighs as I moved. Will looked up at me and pulled off my nipple. He asked what I was feeling.

"I ache."

"Me too. But it's a good ache."

"Make it better Will. Make it good for you."

"I will baby. You can count on that. But I'll make it good for the both of us."

He leaned down and kissed me. As he kissed me, he thrust his hips against me. I felt him slide between my thighs. He was dripping against my hole. He thrust lightly, rocking me slightly. I had never done this before, I had always been on top. But I was ready and wanted this. I pushed against Will. I opened and he slid inside me. He paused and looked at me. He asked if I was okay. I nodded and he began to move.

His movements were wonderful. I felt myself stretch around him. I gripped him and fisted him with my body. I rubbed my chest against his, meeting him for each thrust. His hairy body rubbed against my nipples and I cried out. I arched my back off the bed so that as much of me rubbed against as much of him with each achingly slow thrust. He pushed in as I pushed down. We were one and I was close to the edge. He kept brushing my trigger. I was throbbing. I was building. I felt my stomach clench and I collapsed on the bed as I started to explode against Will's chest. Each wave sent more of my essence onto his chest. He was decorated with spider web strings of cum. He looked down to my spurting cock then cried out and I felt him shudder inside me. When his last spasms ended, he collapsed on top of me.

I lay under Will for a long time. My legs were draped over his thighs and my arms were sprawled to either side of me. I was vacant. My name could have been Henry VIII for all I knew. Will roused himself first. He pulled out of me with a loud, slurping plop. He rolled to his side and dragged me with him. He covered us with a blanket and we dozed.

We slept for maybe an hour. I woke up before Will and found him hard against me. I slid down his body and laved the head of his cock with my tongue. I lapped him and kissed the slit. I felt him shudder. Then I heard him say, "Cassie, that's so good baby."

I pulled away. I hurt so bad I thought I was going to die. I couldn't breath. Then I looked at Will. He was laughing.

"If you could see your face. That was so funny."

Then he saw my face and stopped laughing. I hadn't realized I was crying until he wiped my cheek with his fingers. He cupped my face and pulled me to him in a hug. He dropped his forehead to mine and apologized. He started to cry too. I was still in shock. But, I guess some gallows humor was called for. He was still a little bitter about everything. I pulled away from him and stood up. To have something to do I got in the shower.

The hot water felt good. The shower always covers tears. I bent my head under the spray and let my pain go. But I also understood his need to laugh about what happened. He was cheated on and used. The two people he loves most kept it from him. He deserved a chance to get us back. I just hoped it wouldn't go on forever. Then Will joined me in the shower. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his chest to my back and his chin on my neck.

"I'm sorry, Sean. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've never wanted to hurt you. I'm not even angry about the baby anymore. Yes, I was upset that you didn't tell me, but I understand. Please don't cry anymore. I always hated it when you cry."

"I'm sorry I overreacted."

"I don't think you did."

"I love you, Will."

I felt him get hard against my back and he squeezed me tighter with his arms. "I love you too, Sean."

We got out of the shower and dried off. He pulled me back to the bed. He pushed me down and told me he wanted to see how much he had learned from me. He took me into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around me and lapped at my head. I felt a shudder run through me. First time is definitely the right time. My god, he was good. I felt loved and laved and I was in heaven. Or so I thought until he started bobbing on me. Now I'm in heaven. Oh my god, each bob of his head sent me into orbit. The sensations grew faster and faster. I normally lasted longer than this. Not now. We had been out of the shower just a few minutes. Water still beaded on his shoulders as he bobbed. Oh god, here I go. I felt my stomach tighten and my legs tense. I swelled in his mouth and cried out. I tried to warn him. The first load I took made me puke, I didn't want that to happen to Will, I want him to do this again. The first jet left me and I screamed Will's name. Each wave made me buck my hips and moan. I was in ecstasy. Will choked a little and pulled away. I sprayed his chin and up his nose before he moved away. I started to laugh. So did Will.

He sat up and chuckled. He looked down at me and laughed. Then he got serious and leaned down and kissed me. The mess on his face was forgotten and we kissed together for a long time. We tasted and melded our mouths over and over. It was drugging. It was torture. When we pulled away from each other, we had a frothy cum moustache on our lips. He laughed and licked mine off me. I returned the favor. As I kissed him, my hand moved down his arm and I brushed the hard head of his penis. I knew I had gotten off, but he was throbbing.

I looked at him and asked what he wanted to do with it. Will smiled at me and pulled me on top of him. We lay out with our chests touching and our legs entwined. We kissed again. He spread his legs around me and told me to make love to him. I nestled against him, my hardness begging for entrance to his softness. He was warm and pliant. I pushed gently and parted him. Will gasped and tightened around me. I asked if he wanted to stop. He shook his head and I moved forward. He relaxed around me as I pushed into him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down to him. We were chest to chest and breathing heavily. His blue eyes were warm and smiling into me. I just stayed in place and looked at him. My cock was throbbing and he was pulsing around me, but I didn't thrust. I just stayed and reveled in the completeness I felt at that moment. I was home and never wanted to leave again. I started to cry. Will got very concerned and asked what was wrong.

I shook my head. "I just love you so much."

Will smiled. "I love you too. Now get this show on the road."

I laughed and pulled away only to thrust back in immediately. We both shuddered. Hollow was what my previous experiences were. I was whole and I wanted to last forever. Each thrust was exquisite. I knew I wasn't going to last very long. We moved so beautifully together. We synched up and thrust perfectly. I was shuddering with each thrust. Will was crying out with each wave of pleasure gripping him. We both were going to explode soon. I felt the tip of his hard cock brush in the hair on my belly. He was long and each thrust pushed the head of his cock through the hair trail on my belly and stomach. I felt it start to get sticky. He was close. I was closer. I made one last deep thrust and exploded. I thrust faster as I was cumming. I wanted Will to be with me. Just as my cock became too sensitive from my orgasm, Will clasped me so tightly I thought he would snap me in half. He cried out and I felt a warm stream hit my chest. He was cumming and the look of wonder on his face will remain with me forever.

As we came down from our high, we wrapped each other up in our strong arms. That afternoon, we talked and laughed and made love. That night we went to see his granddad and told him we were happy and together. He just told Will that he would be going to work on Monday. It was Wednesday. He told us to have a little fun together. I was amazed at how well everyone accepted us. My family and his just looked at us and accepted. Christmas time was a lot of fun for both of us. But Will's family knew I would never hurt him, ever. And my family knew that I would never be happy with anyone else. The town looked at us funny for a while but once we were out and open about our feelings, a few other people in town joined us. Small towns aren't the easiest places for gay people to live, but once you are part of the group, you are family for life. At least in our experience.

DWSimon
DWSimon
1,917 Followers
12