Longwood Fifth Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Gal walk over with smile so smile back. She stand there moment looking a little flustered then finally manage get gumption to speak.

"Where did you get the hat?" Smile at her.

"Bought at store, only was no covered flower at store. We have seamstress add silk flower, add herb for dry." She smiles and ponders what said for a spell, Benjamin come out while she ponder.

"Janet use more words." Wink at him and she start.

"Oh no I gathered what she meant, just pondering on if can get a hat like at the store. Could use a seamstress as well I reckon." Wave hand.

"If use needle be seamstress, all mean." Both look at me then Benjamin snorts.

"Not quite that simple, though is. Sally I'll front you some monies if you want to take up being a seamstress. Trying to get a gambling hall for more monies and can afford a deputy." Gal nod and smile.

"Reckon I shall, know can get plans for most clothes. Reckon best see on the cost of the tools then I'll get back to you Benjamin."

We watch her take off for the store then keep going. No more stop this side, instead get last of building then cross and go back. Next stop is feed store, reckon he be fat on monies at moment. Summer almost here and time for farm lay out field came and went. Did same with Dan and Bonita three week ago, little late though herb grow fast.

Even lay out a few row of carrot. Dan dithered on for a bit then added in four row of pea. Am like this, pea are good taste and little sweet so Balik will enjoy if make split pea soup. Then Benjamin come out and we move on. Next stop he go in and according to sign, this place to get farm supplies. Am confused on since in Longwood feed store and Andrew's store handle that.

Almost wish go in and see if got different thing buy then notice a couple boys talking. No mean nothing excepting they are darting look on the walkway. Gal walking along no seem notice them darting look then she get close and they are moving out. Get in front and see pistol come out of pocket so tap at window and head for them.

"Come on lady empty the pockets we ain't got all day."

Gal is looking flustered then notice am coming so put finger to lips. Pull pistol then move right on up behind the two while she is reaching in pocket. Then cock both pistol so she look up wide eyed.

"Reach for the sky."

The one on my right does that very thing, the one on the left however does not. He is turning and is holding pistol so move both pistol to face him and shoot twice. Gal shriek on account of have spray of blood then right pistol move back to other boy. The shot boy is falling down with pistol pointing after.

Left life boy look at fallen boy then so cock pistol point at still. He straighten right up and stay put. Then Benjamin is up with us, first he go and grab the pistol. Then he produce cuff from pocket would reckon to cuff up the life boy. Once he do that put pistol in holster and take over hold on cuff so Benjamin can see to gal.

No go anywhere on account know Benjamin will need to hear what happen. No reckon he see all that happen though gal is a little flummoxed so he is seeing to her. Finally get her to sit on end of walkway, she get joined by new seamstress gal, Sally would reckon.

"Janet what happened?"

"Was lean against doorway until notice two boy stand here talking. Kept look out quick like to see gal there coming. They step out front of gal and pull pistol out of pocket, when move for and tap at window. Come up behind both with pistol out, cock and tell reach for sky. This life boy do, other turn toward with pistol in hand. Shoot twice on account is try shoot at, you said am town deputy for little while." Benjamin nods and smiles.

"You did good, this one has been a thorn in my side. Kept not doing nothing I could see and when did track him down never found nothing that he took."

"Why need deputy, man no enough for town big say five building." Benjamin chuckles after moment.

"Do wish you used a full sentence more often. Reckon I'd get used to it, though losing you to the train tomorrow anyhow." Benjamin look around then wave to a couple fella stand there. "Here now take the shot one to doc, see if he will live for trial."

Fella come over and pick up the shot one so get to walk this life one to sheriff office. Benjamin promise to come along shortly. Get him in office and find key for cell so empty the pockets and take off boot then push in and lock door. Two desk in here so sit at the desk with paper on and find a sheet to list the things found on prisoner.

Is a short list, he had some pennies, a nickle, and a pencil. Course in boot is knife, had sheath clip on top of boot. Hide under pant though make slow take out so not good as only weapon. Make ponder on if has other knife so twist to look at. He is sit on cot look little sad and no sure on what happen.

"Got any other weapon on you?" He look up and shake head.

"Just the knife. Have noose traps set up about to catch coney and use the knife for those."

"Sell coney you catch?" Just look at so roll eye.

"Sell coney to eatery, is monies and they get plenty of ready meat for food. Do this in Longwood, shoot coney and bring to butcher. He cut up and sell so get to have meat free most time. Course get more than coney, shoot pig and some find deer."

"I don't have a rifle to hunt with so can't get naught but coney." Benjamin come in then so look at him.

"Reckon on he hunt for town if get rifle?" Benjamin just look at moment then look at him.

"Not rightly sure, would you go hunting for the town?" He nod.

"Would go hunting for town, was try get monies together to get rifle so could. Reckon he wasn't in on the hunting part but was helping get the monies." Benjamin come over to desk and look at what have.

"That was all you found?" Nod and shrug.

"No search but knife in boot, some coins, and pencil." Benjamin nod then sigh.

"Alright come on, get to finish the rest of the walk. Talk over getting him a rifle, just to try. Course if he on the straight we got a hunter and have more meat so reckon that is a good thing."

Nod then we step out to continue the walk and his conversations. Saloon next stop and get pulled inside so speak on one of the slaughters. Fellas did ask on, least was interesting one this time. Seem novel where we find gang in rock quarry on accident is popular, would reckon on account have two slaughters.

Have dart game set up inside so show aim with dart, which not straight so have to alter throw. Not good but am able to get in right spot in a general way. Benjamin is smile as we leave so reckon on he get good answers to get gambling hall with deputy. Last stop is store and get go inside again, seamstress gal is here and look excited.

"Darin is going to help on the monies needed, he will pay for the tools. Need about five dollars from you and can order mess of cloth." Benjamin smile at this then check pockets.

"Well alright, give me a moment need to raid my drawer and I'll bring back ten, so you can practice or have plenty of cloth for clothes." Benjamin leave and she is bounce.

"I'm excited, gives me something to do."

"Are you getting hat?"

"Yep, getting a mess of hats, even can order the silk roses like you got. Just how did you get the ribbon in there?" Shrug at that.

"Was done by seamstress, small hole so no fit, she took to fix."

"If'n you no mind would like to take a look at it."

Shrug and reach up to untie my hat. We both bend over to look at it better to find the ribbon bunches up where go through the hat. Look at the end of the ribbon to find they are snipped at an angle so start small and get bigger so that is how.

"Never would have thought of that. Reckon twirling the ribbon wouldn't work neither the hole is so small."

"Trick know on sew pants. First start with Dan bought pants for, no fit right so sew. First time just fold inside and sew once. Came part quick on account rub, so second time sew fold twice, once to be fold, once to make no fold." She stares at me a moment then grins.

"I see what you are saying and that is a good idea. Reckon can do same on kids pants so when buy a size you make smaller then can be enlarged when they grow." Look at for moment then smile.

"Good mind, no think of and have son almost walk."

Benjamin comes back so go over to smile clerk and order the cloth. Then stay there talking to clerk on getting rifle for the boy we arrest. He seem reluctant but finally nod and goes to get a Henry rifle with a box of ammo. Take that over to sheriff office then let boy out and sit there for a bit telling how find coney to shoot, also deer and share pig trick to get pig to come around.

Pig trick is popular with Benjamin, reckon they no get pig often. Finally get go back to Dan, though no make. Clerk gal notice have blood on so offer to have dress washed. No seeing reason not to so work dress off then get hat back on and carry belt. Clerk has big eyes when go upstairs, Dan has same when come in.

Just go over to bed and find book then climb in next to Dan. Not that get to read right then, seem Dan need discuss.

"Janet what happened?" Look over at Dan.

"Was overcome with desire and had three women to roll." Dan just look at then finally blink and chuckle.

"I know you don't want to do that, so what happened?"

"Everything was fine aside one spot. Couple boys want rob a gal so go over to arrest, when say reach for sky one do, the other turn toward with pistol so shoot twice. End up with blood on so clerk down stair offer to clean." Just look at Dan moment then swat. "No not do so can watch." Dan chuckle for moment.

"I was not going to ask. Aside if you did want gal to roll with and had me there she would probably want me to participate. Like I said you are the only gal for me." Sigh and look about for Balik to find he over by crib playing so scoot over to Dan with needy eye.

"Dan give roll." Dan chuckles and shakes his head.

"Not yet Janet, about lunch time, reckon on wear your leather or skip going out for lunch?" Ponder on moment then shrug.

"No sure, Balik like apple sauce also no hungry. Wait for Balik and see if want milk or sauce."

Dan nods and no roll so go back to powerful good novel. Course also Dan on account when he look over spread legs in invitation. Earn snort then swat so swat back, sudden like Dan is tickling. Tickle back much as can and roll over bed then fall off. Is surprise on fall off bed, most of time been under.

This hurt though on account fall straight on backside. Course Balik find funny then come over wanting pick up. So pick up and offer up breast that get suck on little then want something else. Look up at Dan who snort then collect tracking leather. Hand Balik to Dan then get dressed and belt on. Once done we exit for eatery, with most every other folk in hotel it seem.

Look at Dan, he look back then we just walk for far eatery. Get wave from most of eatery when we step in so head for law table. Benjamin is there beaming so reckon on he got good news, also have sheet of paper with fountain pen. No like those though do have in our office, so no rub out what put anywhere paper go.

No like on account the fountain pen is ornery with me. Seem to like spill when use and accord Dan do right, just no work.

"Got some good news, getting the gambling hall and will get money together for a deputy." Smile at Benjamin, and Dan, he no leave is put Balik in high chair.

"This good, sure pick out fella that no eager shoot." Dan looks at me moment then snort.

"Reckon on that leaves Janet out." Benjamin is chuckle as Dan head for kitchen to get apple sauce.

"Janet if you could read this, been working on a letter for the mail order bride company." Nod then get handed the letter.

Read over and honest he sound nice. Go detail on town and what being added, even mention how could find work for her if she want. Just no big detail on Benjamin, little bit and then most on what town like. Is good sound but reckon on should have more then notice Dan back so pass over letter and look at Benjamin.

"No regular gal but reckon on need more about you." Benjamin nod then sigh.

"Not rightly sure what to say." Well so we both look at Dan and wait to finish read letter.

"Mean Janet, not gal." Snort and giggle at Dan say. "Janet offered to help and had roll with her as payment. This mattered on account at time had gotten bounty to afford to move on perhaps, running from conscripters. That said I am agreeing with Janet, need more on you. As to what to say, reckon things you like doing, if have odd quirk mention that. Even something silly like talk to yourself, some gals don't like that." Benjamin nod and smile.

"Can do that, and don't do that. Well least not usual, do sometimes so can walk in to an argument and like." Wave hand.

"Dan do same when no make do." Benjamin looks at me then at Dan.

"Janet does not, odd thing about her, she follows Great Spirit. Well that's not odd, what is odd is she think since Great Spirit decide when she done she go so no point in worrying about it." Benjamin blinks then grins.

"Preacher seems to think the same way, he just walk right on up to an argument. Seen him do the same to a lynx then waves his hands and it ran away." Giggle for a bit.

"Lynx only danger to small child, little cat, or dog. Some see lynx attack big dog but no often. They are hunter of coney, rat, and bird like little cat. Find lynx and want go where lynx is simple do same, walk up and wave hand. No run they panic and attack, this bad on account have sharp claw and strong."

"I've never seen you do that." Look over at Dan.

"Lynx no stay near horse, horse no like and lynx no life. Pass them when hunt, they predator so leave be, they same."

"So we have some near Longwood?" Nod and shrug.

"Seem have one way go hunt, reckon have more, they no come to town. Need mind Balik when run about on account no stay inside then."

"On a better speak, town excited about the pig trick. We got land suitable for a pig farm but nobody has come to make a farm. With the trick we can have wild pig which are supposed to taste better." Dan look at me moment.

"You didn't mention you shared the pig trick." Look down for moment.

"Sorry Dan, one life prisoner want monies to buy rifle and hunt. Town decide on give rifle and let hunt so shared hunt trick."

Get hug as our vittles arrive so focus on those and it is a little odd. Have little cut of meat, bit larger than hand, with fried tater and pool of apple sauce. Look over at Dan to find same and he look back at me.

"Didn't expect this though reckon it will be good." Snort then lean against Dan.

"Husband odd." Benjamin snort and shake head.

"He's right, this is a good lunch. Don't get it very often on account the apple sauce is made and sits for a spell, something about aging it." Look at plate then sigh on account something occurred.

"Dan, apple sauce no get winter, what feed Balik?"

"Ice cream would work, mashed tater and gravy. Reckon by then he would be ready for peas and another week we can do split pea soup." Look over at Dan then kick.

"No do winter." Dan roll eye and kick back.

"Canned peas Janet, we can do split pea soup over the winter with those." Benjamin wave hand so look at.

"Ma always did carrot like split pea. If'n recall right is a simple matter of boil long time." Well this good so smile at Benjamin then fall to on vittles.

Dan right, this vittles is all good. Apple sauce is quite good, when ask am told is made like regular with cinnamon. Not so happy with cinnamon, is expensive to buy on account go long way. Still does make for better apple sauce so reckon on buying some now and then. Dan and Benjamin fall to on talking about sheriff thing again so tune them out and munch on vittles.

After vittles we head back to hotel to find dress hanging at window. Damp so need hang still but clean now so can wear again, though reckon on stay in tracking leather rest of trip. Balik no tire so set on floor with toys, Dan packed few plus one bought. Dan and me climb on bed to read more, and do for a spell then Dan turn to me.

"What are we going to do with him when he can walk and speak?" Look over at Dan and grin.

"When Balik can walk and speak is your duty to mind. Is son so you get to handle until of age and receive training to be warrior." Dan shoot some eye dagger.

"Doesn't work like that." Am giggle now on account Dan believe that for spell.

"Does little, as work in tribe when child can move on own and will tribe care for. Usual child will be run around play with other child. Rest of tribe mind on all, reckon no work same in Longwood." Dan is quiet for moment then snort.

"Does to a degree, leave all the decisions to parents but help out if there is a hurt and such."

"In tribe all raise child, make for better child when no longer child." Dan sigh and shake head.

"Reckon on it would, no matter what the parents are like the rest would even out the kid. Still going to do my half of raising the way I was." Put hand to head and groan, get swat. "You married me so I can't be that bad." Am giggle and Dan join in merriment after moment.

We settle down and read our novel more after bit. Is nice day that no do often on account am tasked with make vittles for Dan. Course also am whore at night, though despite what say no sure on no need. Do have need that seem higher than other gals asides whore, so perhaps do have need to whore still.

Reckon on no big thing, Dan able perform for roll when need. Are no young no more so perhaps Dan find hard keep up if no whore. Also finish with novel so look at Dan, he still read his future book and want read now. Dan ignore look at so poke and get poke back, Dan no done yet and not giving up novel.

Mean powerful read and want read more now. Course Dan still ignore, even when pinch hard. Well ignore no quite right, he pinch back and Dan pinch real hard. This hurt so roll around on bed groaning about being broken. Dan is chuckling though still reading until finally he finish and drop book on floor.

When go get Dan pulls up, we go for supper now so collect Balik. Down stair we go then just head straight for far eatery. Little odd but then is nice to just no worry on what get. Get in and go sit with Benjamin, kick Dan when he turn to get apple sauce first. Benjamin is chuckle while Dan get Balik in high chair then leave to get apple sauce, distract Balik while he get.

"Here Janet I need you to sign this." Benjamin say as push paper toward then Dan take and offered pen.

"Here let me do that, fountain pens hate Janet." Look at sheet and notice is report on what did so am confused.

"Is there always report on action?" Dan looks over and nods.

"Yes, I write them up for you but the big law towns like to get reports on what a sheriff and deputy do. Just in case there are complaints and then I reckon they like to have files." Benjamin snorts.

"They also like to get these in case there is a trial. Some judges refuse to do certain trials so they all look at one of these reports and decide who will judge the case."

"Like tribe better, chief decide on all matter so if no just kill fella both go before chief and explain side." Dan sigh and shake head.

"To an extent that is how it works, sheriff decides on what is reported. Like the lad you arrested today, Benjamin could have kept him in jail and written up a trial report. The one you shot he would have if you had not shot him. This one though Benjamin decided to give a rifle and see if he will hunt for the town." Nod then well there is one thing to ask on.

"Boy shot is life?" Benjamin shrugs.

"Alive still but doc is not confident on him staying that way. As he put it, your aim is admirable, the boy may live but better chance of not."

"Is he stay?" Benjamin nods and smiles.

emap
emap
237 Followers
123456...8