LongWood Fourth Hunt Day 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reckon good you two turned down the hunt for James and Younger. They are wanted alive to be hung." Dan snorts though I shake head.

"No like slaughter, all ask do."

Just ride on a spell longer, naught else to say at moment and soldier keep look. Reckon on being nervous at us back here. Finally they are pulling off to set up camp so we do same after get to about quarter mile away. No get off pinto though, pick spot for camp then get ushered back to trail by Dan.

Behind us they are rubbing down horses afore they get to setting up fire. Least chili is easy do, set on spit and let heat up a spell. Gwen know cornbread as well so she make that. Reckon on no need anything but rub down pinto when we get back to camp. Dan seem nervous as we go, feel same so no tease on though reckon if anything they shoot at me.

Cherokee Janet is name they use as one do all catch of bandits. Why they use name for mail order brides, am a symbol for safety of go west. Then we are getting closer and notice since some ten head for us. Notice one fella is big, taller than Dan would reckon, shoulder wider as well. Get to bout fifty feet away and stop our horse there, no wish get closer.

About then notice two are hold black powder rifle, not the single shot like Cucaracha buy, these are full on black powder. Three are hold a Henry rifle, the rest aside the big man have a Winchester. Big man have pistol in holster at hip, other side have big knife, easily bigger than Bowie and find a desire to have one, much more scary.

"Howdy folks, I'm Dan, sheriff of Longwood, this here is my wife, Cherokee Janet. The rest of the folk riding with us are a posse coming after you. Got a couple Pinkerton men, three Apache warriors and two Kansas City marshals. We got a bounty for you soldiers on account you are robbing and killing folk. We are letting you know so you can get your gals sent ahead, reckon best to send their husbands off with. Rest of you are going to be in one of Janet's slaughters." The men trade a look and I get feeling on this no good so pull bow and arrow.

"Just shoot them, we can face the rest later."

Bow come up and I release arrow at speaker farther in camp. Arrow hit him as three shot ring out, Dan got shot off but he and horse are falling. Shriek and drop bow to grab up Winchester fast as possible and load bullet then aim in and shoot. Man jerk and is falling as reload to shoot a second then leaping off pinto.

Least pinto scoot to side since no leap far. Bullet whistle past as fall and reload to shoot a third man. Then start singing, they cut down husband and there is no survive now. Sing loud of treacherous warrior as reload to shoot down another man, then another. Big man charge for me with big knife out held high.

Try shoot but Winchester out of bullet so drop and pull pistols to shoot twice. He falter eyes wide then drops knife and fall. Move forward then shoot another man as do then up by head of big man. Point pistol down at him then shoot, no survive for take Dan. Bullet whistle past again so turn and shoot this man twice more.

Put one pistol back in holster grab up knife and head for this man. Sure no dead since no close, move quick like to him and find he still life. Still sing treacherous warrior song raise knife high, his arm go up to ward off. Knife come down and take arm apart, start like knife though handle no good for hand, do hack into soldier throat next cut.

Soldier move to be in way when turn toward rest, pistol come up and shoot him. Only one shoot, like heft of knife so shall use more. Another soldier get notice so twist and shoot, still move toward first I shoot. Intend on kill with knife, all know knife afore I finish. Afore I reach him am grabbed so shriek and try to twist to get this soldier, then realize Dan voice.

"Janet calm down, I'm alright." Look up at Dan and whimper.

"Thought they shoot husband." Dan shakes his head.

"Got my horse, come on let the rest go, we will let them decide on who is stop robbing and killing to leave alive." Sigh and nod then notice gal crouched over shoot soldier.

"Honest, all wish stop with rob can ride off." She looks up at us and nods.

"Don't you be wanting the monies?" Look up at Dan to get nod.

"We are wanting the monies but it is what we can get. Leave half and we will call it fine. If you all swear to be done with the robbing and killing you can all ride off. We got enough dead here, they will be buried I swear."

"Leave horse of dead, take town so undertaker bury."

Dan propels me for pinto who is sniffing at Dan horse. This horse no move so reckon on shot dead, shame he have beautiful black horse. Least pinto no shoot, check him over while Dan work on get saddle off horse. Dan come over holding saddle, and bow with odd look. Bout then notice still hold the knife and wish keep.

"Dan keep knife?" Dan snorts and nods.

"Closer to a sword for you but fine keep the knife. Need buy new hat for you." Frown and look up to no see anything cut so feel at hat and have big cut.

"No mind he get that close. Reckon hold until back to Longwood, Dolly may have different look for new hat."

Get back on pinto then scoot forward to give room for Dan. Then we head back to our camp where we are met by all.

"What happened?" Dan snorts and gets off pinto.

"Durn fool decide best to shoot at us. Lost my horse and Janet killed off ten or so. Laid it out for the rest and if lucky we only collect dead and their horses on the morrow."

"Half of monies bags." Dan looks back at me then sighs and helps get saddle off pinto.

"I'm half tempted to raid a bag if any we get and buy a new horse." Martin snorts.

"Get a white horse, should be a white horse with Janet." Dan look at me, then we both stop to look at Martin.

"What are you talking about?" Gwen snorts.

"Janet is the focus of a rumor there is an injun angel of death. The newspaper reports on her doing the slaughter after that long hunt painted her as a bear that turned into a person. Honest some of the people swear it happened, this was after getting off her horse." Martin snorts.

"Some places say she was a bear on the horse then rounding the train turned into a person. All agree that she was angelic on the horse, a pinto horse so now there are rumors of a pinto riding angel of death with brown skin. Not all have injun but all agree on it being a pinto." Dan look at me and he have smile so I start at giggle then move on to laugh with Dan.

"How do you two know this?" Dan asks leaving me to rub pinto alone.

"One of the judges had one of his people send out inquiries."

"Vittles?" I finish rub pinto so now wish vittles or roll.

All head for the fire and sit, this time I no get to hand out vittles. Get two hunk of cornbread and mess of chili. Taste chili and am all smile, is good taste to and all cook right. Even get to just enjoy vittles a spell.

"Will they attack at night?" Look over at Pinkerton man and shake head.

"Reckon cut and run." Dan sighs and shrugs.

"I'd like to say they just leave and stop with the robbing. I got a feeling they won't, probably won't be leaving any monies neither." Martin snorts.

"I reckon they got a fear of Janet now. Honest we should name you two federal marshals and just send bounty to you. Cut our work in half just naming you two that." Well now am plum confused.

"What difference?"

"Federal marshal is in charge of marshal over the country. No matter where the bounty is you can be sent after. Most of the time they leave it for us regular marshal but they do take bounties."

"Like minding Longwood, reckon if we agree to that be getting a bounty every week."

"What Dan say." Dan smile then put arm around and sigh feeling good, still have husband and good knife.

"Dan, David make knife better?"

Dan look at me confused so hop up and get knife. He just look at me hold knife for a moment then snorts.

"Reckon he can make the handle smaller for you. Are you planning on using that?" Shake my head and wink.

"Knife too big for most thing, just better than Bowie for scare." Everybody snorts.

"Can you throw that?" Look at Martin moment then ponder and nod.

"Reckon could, be tough on since is heavy than Bowie." After moment Dan snorts.

"Heavier."

Sigh and shoot some eye dagger then go back to powerful good vittles. Get a second bowl, only couple finger worth, afore head for bedroll. Once in naught dive under blanket and get join by Dan shortly, holding hat.

"Look at this cut he got on your hat."

Just look at hat moment and shiver, cut pass through brim almost to head. Suggest he get swing and simply dodge out of way. No recall doing so Great Spirit give a little assistance.

"Honest no recall Dan, was all about end all since end husband." Dan nods and give kiss.

"I didn't see all that you did but you was a dynamo of death. Reckon on you no age just keep right on going."

"No wish life longer than husband Dan." Dan snorts and give kiss again.

Hat get tossed side then Dan push down flat to allow for husband to come to as husband. Welcome Dan right in and we both move right quick like. Dan is churning me up something proper so find stars in no time. Luck find husband still kiss so voice enjoyment to kiss instead of all. Move hard as can with Dan so his enjoyment good.

Dan no seem care, he intent on seeing to find more stars. We just keep right on going, kiss, and move away at each other. His equipment churning mine up something fierce. Just move and move, neither look to find stars or slow in powerful long time. Whimper then moan when stars jump on and leave with little gumption.

Least still get churned up something proper. Dan is all about hard roll this night. Is proper that he do, we live and many them don't. Find stars again, no kiss at time so wail a bit and seem to clamp down on Dan, he falter in move. Sudden roll get better, Dan groan and have warmth within so welcome this with happy moan.

Just lie there for bit accepting all Dan wish put where belong. Then Dan rolling over and no wish not be full of husband so roll with and stay atop. Is a right proper place to be, top of husband, him buried within, and packed full of husband. Put head on him and sigh in happiness.

"Did you have enough?" Look up at Dan and smile.

"Yes Dan, enough. Enough you?" Dan snorts and nods.

"Reckon I can be satisfied with one."

"Almost time try for babe Dan." Get me groan.

"I'm not sure I can manage twice a day any longer."

Snort since Dan no go soft, so move on him. Feel good but I find desire to have good roll atop husband so sit up some. Dan eye get big watch me bounce atop him, what he pack full of start come out with slurp noise. Find funny so giggle little until Dan hands come to breast to play. Moan now since feel so good.

Dan sit up now to kiss at breast and find stars right away. Moan out as Dan kiss at body along with churn equipment with his. Stars stay with for spell so find a desire to move harder atop Dan. Dan seem to agree on this since one hand cup backside and help bounce on. Feels so good to be like this, ride atop husband, breast being kiss and played on.

Just bounce and move atop him for spell enjoying all that husband can do to wife. Stars are coming close when Dan start moving with. Stars jump last little bit and moan loud to stars as Dan just pump up with me bounce atop. Start get tired and ponder asking Dan to get atop when Dan shove extra hard and have warmth surging within again.

Moan and move hard as can to make sure all of Dan go where belong. Is nice to know Dan find so nice look he can find gumption for twice so close together. No sure which happen first, all of Dan go where belong or Dan soften. Do know we end up lay flat again afore either happen so when Dan go soft and close to just fall out scoot around and snuggle up with wonderful handsome husband.

"Do hope you had enough." Snort and poke Dan.

"Had enough first time, second was for your need."

"Oh no, first was for my need, second was for your need."

"No Dan, first my need, second your need. All need is one roll out of husband, husband want two roll with wife." Dan snorts and chuckles.

"Still say second is for your need." Giggle a bit.

"Second your need."

Dan sigh and give up to move about and get comfortable. Move about with then settle down and get ready for shut eye. Reckon on need do second slaughter on morrow but perhaps be luck find and simply collect dead.