LongWood Fourth Hunt Day 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"All sweet?" Dan and fella stand there snort, he reach over and turn page on menu, top has injun menu.

"Everything on those pages is not sweet. It is the same as the other pages but different recipe are used for these." Look up at him, then Dan who is chuckling so kick and look over menu.

"Reckon try smorgasbord and chocolate crème hand pie."

"That sounds good so I'll have the same, and give us a slice of cake." Fella is nodding and writing down.

"Alright, your orders will be right out." We watch him go then look around, plenty of tables and dark tables with molding then white wall, floor is regular old wood color.

"Do you reckon they do well Dan?" Dan snorts.

"Opened yesterday, whole town went in at one point or another. Sally was telling me about it, Apache whores enjoyed the injun section and everyone else liked the regular. Reckon half the whores got the regular."

"Dan no like sweet on account no have afore and just different than what know."

"I'm not complaining Janet, you make good vittles and the cake was good. Reckon need to teach you about birthdays, you did say you wanted me to teach Balik my way." Snort and giggle.

"Dan do try and do nice for you on your birthday. Always give roll and make sure get nice vittles."

"You give me at least one roll every day." Sigh and toss up hands.

"Enjoy you so, aside that had strong need." Dan chuckles a little.

"What did David say?"

"Oh he have design for true throw knife so he make brace for me and Apache deputies. Make horseshoe for day or two then can work on knife. Only know price after make one." Dan nod and smile.

"Mr. Johnson got the letters on the train. Decided to ask the street light company to send an expert out to look at the town and give his opinion on need pave or not. Luckily Andrew gets advertisements from all of the companies so he knew which one to ask."

Chun come over carry tray with two big sundae on. These get set down afore Dan and me then Chun sit and point at sundae when look at her. So grab up spoon, funny look spoon long handle to, and take bite of sundae then smile. Is good vittle, have good flavor ice cream with chocolate sauce and caramel atop.

"This good Chun." Chun smiles at me.

"Glad you think so, honest we are thinking we will need to toss out about half the ice cream. Not popular at moment since it's cold."

"Reckon can come in for one of these instead of sandwich." Dan snort and chuckle.

"You know Janet for a gal who doesn't like sweet you keep getting it." Chun is giggle now so kick Dan then giggle.

Amanda appear now carry tray that have the hand pie and cake atop. Inayat follows her and both sit with us so look at them. Dan takes up the cake and fits some to the fork then holds out for me. Give Dan look then lean forward and try cake. Is good cake, not so sweet though have odd after taste bit like orange.

"Cake good, odd after taste." Amanda snort.

"Rum cake, not cheap to get rum but doesn't take much to put on the cake."

"Rum?"

"Rum is sailor whiskey, they drink that instead while out at sea." Not so happy to know that, whiskey no sit right with me when wake up after. "Relax Janet, the cake won't get you drunk. We put half a glass with sugar mixed in on the cake, you get less than a swallow out of a slice."

"We want to know how your hunt went." Look at Chun then look at Dan, he nod then shrug.

Sigh and we share the tale, mostly Dan share I like eating the vittles. Plenty of chocolate so get the nice feeling like when eat the bar chocolate. Really wish Dan atop but this is enough for now. The hand pie is quite good as well, not sweet inside and then a little sweet on crust but good combination. Finally we finish tale and vittles, so leave Chun and Amanda to deal with plates.

Check in sheriff to find Andrew play chess with no one else in here. Look at Dan to get shrug so we both look at Andrew.

"I'm playing with Theodore, neither of us can leave the office so we have a runner. Pay him five cents a day to run back and forth." Look up at Dan and he snort.

"Do take your time, no wearing the poor lad out."

"Oh no we are not doing that, he went to Theodore some minutes ago. We talk to him and another week he can run between and play us both."

"No can put sign on door?" Andrew grins.

"Can do that, but then we would not be helping the lad out. His pa works for Amanda so money is tight."

Well that is a nice thing, Dan seem agree on account he pull me out of office. We then head for saloon and I find myself wish give we live roll with husband now.

"Dan, let's go have roll." Dan snorts.

"Heading for the saloon for just that." Sigh and shake my head.

"Atmaja is day whore in room." We stop and Dan turn to look at.

"I thought she liked our new deputy."

"Does, she stay whore so is in town with him. At night can mind pay for Sally."

"Does she know Apache? When I offered and mentioned how she would need to find work in town they talked but I didn't understand."

"Reckon does, Apache is easy learn. Not as good Cherokee but easy learn." Dan sighs and shakes his head.

"You really should stop thinking that way."

"Dan like Apache, play poker with chief lot, always make fun. No get past what learn with tribe."

"Most people think it is greener on the other side."

"Dan ask Apache which is better." Dan just look spell then snorts and we move toward saloon.

"Reckon we can do just that."

Giggle bit as we go in saloon and see Ekta head for kitchen. Surprise on this, no more Amanda to clean so we follow in kitchen. Ekta is crouching over pail and cleaning like would have to begin with when first got here. Surprise in kitchen then notice Isaac watching so snort and waggle finger at.

"They don't mind me watching." Ekta just shrug when look at her so toss up hands.

"Ekta which is better, Cherokee or Apache?" Ekta snort and giggle.

"Apache better, we let Janet have it her way." Dan look at me, hold straight face until Ekta is giggle then join in.

"So your tribes hated each other and now you make fun?" Ekta nod with me.

"Yes Dan, old way go away. New way is nicer in most way." Ekta nods and point at.

"What Janet said, new way allow for gal with gal and is nice. Be whore here mean can still provide tribe with babe and have gal."

"Couldn't you have done that already?" We both shake our head.

"With bond you only with bond. Any else and you can have back turned on if no get no burial. No usual do two gal together, no with fella."

"Two gals bond is not usually done, we need babes out of gals." Point at Ekta.

"Tales of gals pine for other gal, still bond with fella then when fella kilt get with gal pine for. Only time work." Dan is frown now then shrug.

"Well I guess this way is better. Come on Janet let's get to that roll."

Big smile as we leave kitchen then cross street. Chad gave us snort as we pass him, reckon he no happy stuck in saloon. Then we in our house and head straight for our room. Dan is get out of cloth, I go slower since Chad been nag on a little.

"Dan is Chad no happy deputy?" Dan stops getting undressed and looks at me.

"He hasn't said. Reckon he like sitting in the office better, not that I blame him. Gambling with drink right there can turn in to a fight at moments notice."

"Why Andrew no in saloon?"

"I did that, told Chad he is in charge while we are gone. Didn't mean that to mean he's minding the saloon though. I'll talk to him, if it bothers him so to be a deputy we can help them both to get a farm or something."

Nod and sigh, no happy with is son and wish him close. Also of age so no hold where he no want be. Then am out of leather and dive for bed. Is cold in room, Dan do same so smack on account he should do up the burner. Dan snort then is tickle on so am laughing right quick, squirming around on bed since no else can do.

Then hand come to and moan instead cause feel good. Relax and lay there under Dan as his hand churn up my equipment something proper. Then Dan come down to kiss and pull closer, so want my husband where belong, no mention pressed up close. Really want husband pressed close like wearing leather.

Dan has different idea, just kiss and handle. My equipment getting churned up, get kiss, then other hand move to breast and am lost. Stars just jumped right on top and naught else to do but moan and move. Husband is smile while kiss through stars and lose gumption on move for a spell, long enough spell that Dan can move atop and come to as husband.

Welcome husband where belong with moan and find a little gumption. Reckon am moving first under Dan then Dan move and all is right in land. Forget worry on Chad no like deputy. Naught else possible but move under husband as his equipment churn mine up something proper. Best part Dan is all eager to move hard and fast.

Right proper we live roll now and am reveling in. Stars come on and moan up at Dan as he smile down at. Hips move just as fast so we are making a little extra noise and all right in land. Then Dan is shove harder and groan, moan as am filled with warmth of husband. Know am stop whore soon to try for babe from Dan.

Still no matter, am being emptied in to then Dan is roll over and we are snuggle together. No else want out of day, hunt over, got roll and home. Naught else to need this day, rest will come along when does to be dealt with then.

emap
emap
237 Followers