Longwood Second Hunt Day 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I reckon we can, see if Janet has a mess of pennies." Chun looks at me so I check my vest and nod.

"Have lump, perhaps twenty." I pause when I recall something, Dan been getting the pennies back. "Dan, why is it important for me to have pennies?"

"Because chocolate is something the gals have. I'm not big on it, though I recall you having that mousse often."

"Mousse not sweet, hard to find not sweet without meat." Chun pokes me.

"You like the blackberry pie."

"I prefer rhubarb, Isaac does a strange pie, looks bit like dirt but not sweet as well." Chun nods and grins.

"He calls it a shoofly, I like it myself."

Looking up I realize the shadows are getting long so look about for a camp. I'm on wrong side of path for that, hills are close to path and climbing hill bad. I yell at Elan then look over that way to find the same. This is powerful bad, and no track up the hills nearby. After a short spell Dan has me go up hill to see if good for camp.

Finding a good spot for camp I wave and whistle to get everyone coming up. We get the horse saddles off quick so Chun and sergeant can get vittles going. The rest of us work on getting the horses rubbed down. Once they are hobbled and covered in a blanket we join Chun around the fire. I lean against Dan, nothing else to do and no real way of knowing where our targets went.

The snow got a little all encompassing so tracking them is a lost cause for right now. Only thing we can do is travel to the next town and see if they went there. If they didn't we have to go south and check the towns there. North as well, but let's hope for they went straight to the next town. Otherwise we are looking at losing up to a week just figuring out where they went.

"Janet where do you think they went?" I look up at Dan and sigh when I realize everybody is looking at me.

"I'm not sure, the snow covered their tracks well. Right now they could have left the town and circled around back to that cabin." Dan sighs and nudges me.

"Don't you have a feeling on where they went?" I shake my head. "Oh come on show off again, you always get a feeling on where our man went."

"Dan my feeling generally was seeing a town in the distance. Usually they are heading straight for one. Wanted round eye are strange, they know about poster and still visit town often."

"Janet show the marshals your locating dance." I stare at Bipin not getting it, Dan gets it first and laughs.

"He's trying to get you to do the same thing as the earth speaks to you."

I snort then grab up a bit of snow and toss it at Bipin. Bipin doesn't let it go at that, he grabs up some snow and tosses it at me. I elbow Dan then see about getting more. I throw a ball at Bipin then Dan joins in. Turns into a nice little snow fight, Elan joins in then the marshals. We roam a bit to get at the snow, there are balls tossed this way and that.

We're all laughing and having a fairly good time. Cucaracha and sergeant join in so now there are four teams. Course it all comes to a stop with a whistle. Chun has finished the vittles and we are to eat now. Stew today, with plenty of tater and carrot with the coney meat. Powerful good vittles that everybody is happy with.

"Chun do you know what you and Amanda are going to make in your eatery?" Dan asks making me swat him since she already say on the matter.

"Nope, we are not sure yet. Going to make ice cream we know that. Possible we will see about doing candy, perhaps pies."

"Ach lass, if all ya do is sweet the kids and gals won't be leaving." We all look at sergeant then Chun who is giggling.

"I'm along to try and stay with child you know." A marshal opens his mouth and we are all a little shocked.

"If you are going to do a shop like that make hand pies. Folk can come in pick up a mess of pie and have it after dinner."

"Dan have you ever had that?" Dan looks at me a moment then shakes his head.

"I remember a few brothel customers had a say on it back east. Didn't know it made it to Kansas City."

"I'll talk to Amanda, I'm sure she knows how, or we can ask. At least whenever we get back I will." Dan shakes his head.

"Next town has a rail, we can send a telegraph or just a letter to her."

Chun smiles at that though nobody seems to have anything else to say. Vittles finished Dan pulls me after for our bedroll. I'd rather just stay awake to make sure there are no vengeful spirits. Dan has a different idea and is helping me get undressed. With my shirt off and pants going down I remember what we did this morning.

Dan doesn't have to help me get in the bedroll, I'm getting in as soon as my pants are gone. Legs spread of their own accord and Dan comes to me. I welcome him in with a moan, I'm not quite ready but close enough. Happily he isn't moving fast and hard like usual for our after shoot roll. Instead he's moving a little slow and loving.

I pull my husband to me and we kiss, then his hands go to my breasts. Like this I find stars in no time, Dan sighs with my stars but keeps going. I'm liking this, we can have our lived roll and a nice husband roll at the same time. Chun and Bia are moaning out their enjoyment of their rolls while Dan just keeps moving.

We just keep right on going. My husband is moving so well on top of me, I have stars just at the edge. Holding there it seems but they are getting closer I can tell. Then Dan adjust his position and moves a little different and there my stars are. I'm moaning and a little groaning through the stars while Dan just keeps moving.

Roll just keeps right on going, I'm starting to wonder if perhaps Dan is trying to go all night. I'm reaching for stars a third time when Dan finally finds his. With the warmth of my husband surging inside I do find my stars. My hips are bucking under him a little extra, to get all of his warmth where it belongs so it can have me carry a daughter.

Once Dan rolls off me I realize why he went so long. I find it hard to keep my eyes open. I do manage to collect our clothes and get it under the blanket. Once I finish that though I just relax against my husband. My eyes drift closed in almost no time.