Longwood Second Hunt Day 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dark furniture and light house." Dan nods and smiles, I smile back then Sarah look up.

"Honest I want to move in." Look over at her, then up at Dan who is chuckling, the other man is groaning.

"When we built the house she said dark so we do dark house and then the furniture we had ordered already was dark. Repainted the walls but still have dark house aside walls." Giggle at that, Sarah is as well.

"My first house, me folks house was light and light so wanted dark. Just did not know would look like that. Surprised Dan wanted dark furniture." Look up at Dan and he shrug.

"I thought the house looked proper. Course was outside most of day as well, when that happen is proper. If inside most of day reckon would be a little off." Ponder on that a short spell then sigh.

"Dan you are odd." Sarah giggles and smiles and Balik is cooing.

"Fellas usually are odd, but they give us babes. Do see what Dan means, when house gets to me I just go sit on the porch. Usually sit on porch and read aside when comes time to make a meal."

"Reckon is round eye thing, I want light house since Dan want dark furniture. Remember teepee, they is dark at the top and light down below on inside since we have fire in teepee. Just seem proper to have dark and light in a place." Three snorts at the table.

"Injun thing would reckon." Dan says and his folks are grinning.

"Dan we need to order seed, no farm but do need grow herb. Seem like most everything round eye make has herb or salt in." Dan nods and smiles at me.

"We can do that, and farm boy so I know how to do that. I'll teach you." Nod and smile and really want give Dan a roll.

"Dan, really want give you roll now."

"Well we are having sandwich now so you can after everyone goes home." Look around and no sandwiches, no Amanda.

"No sandwiches."

"Janet you are going to go help make them."

Big smile then hop on up and head into the kitchen. Isaac and Amanda waited on me which seems odd but not really many in saloon either. So then we fall to on making sandwich and I share my wish to learn tater salad. Isaac is beaming a bit on that then bigger when share wish to learn all vittles so can be good wife to husband.

After lunch get to spend time with Balik along with Ma and Pa. I know Ma is name Sarah, Pa is Dennison, just seem right to call ma and pa. Course Dan actual name is Daniel, I no say right when we meet so became Dan and I was always correcting others on. Honest turn red on the tale on that, I remember but always thought they say name wrong.

Sally and some of the other whores have fun teasing me on that. Also get made to go change into a whore outfit. Honest, feel good to be in skirt and camisole again, reckon that Gwen was right, no need to not be wearing a skirt until need to track down a bounty. Not that I get to whore right away, instead go into kitchen and help on supper.

Make good supper, also plenty of men wanting supper. So we make steak with tater salad which I am beam big on. Isaac decide make for a right proper side to steak. Which is confuse but then do get since the salad is aside the steak. Also get to help make pie, so I learn how do crust and do like the pie, Isaac make the dirt looking shoofly.

End up being big beam while we do supper, and I get to take out to folks. Big stir on since the workers for our house got here and did a little work on already. Also cause am a downright pretty whore, not to mention have one guy about Amanda height take a right shine to me. Not that get to give out a roll yet, still helping on supper.

Finally we finish with making the supper so get ushered out to whore. Isaac and Amanda are cleaning up and no need me. I pay that no mind, do know how to clean dishes so if can handle without then find else thing to do. Whore sounds like a right proper other so head for the guy with gal height. Not make, get pulled into lap with squeak and look up at captain, also getting poked a little.

"Reckon you are happy to see me." Captain snorts.

"Well you are a pretty gal, since Candice and Celeste went up afore you came out to whore I reckon I may as well have you proper." Beam at Captain for saying that.

"Fella over there just a mite taller was where head though you got hold of me afore him so if you got the four dollar I'm your roll."

Captain snorts then we are standing up, still hold on to me so I call this fun. Get carried over to a grinning Sally. Four dollar go to Sally and am told Dan set up the room proper for me so we go up with me beaming. Room is all set for whoring and when door open realize Balik is with Bonita, which is right proper, usual asleep right about now.

Get bid out of cloth so strip down with captain then he is pushing on the bed. Scoot around to give him room and spread legs to give him easy access. Not that he gets on top, least not the proper way, instead his head drop down and licks at me. Snort then drop my head back to moan, do want captain and then he is good at the lick.

Like getting cleaned by Amanda and wanting the person doing the lick so call this a right proper start to a roll. Hands come up to play with breasts and stars are coming along nicely. Feel good so am moaning now and captain just keep on going. Then am covered in stars so moaning out and he come up to get to his roll.

Just slides right on inside and wrap around since is a proper roll now and know what to do. He is moving, I am moving right along with and feel good. Captain seem to agree cause he groaning now and then. Do like looking up at him as he churns my equipment up right proper, also similar to being under Dan asides the face above so find stars right quick.

Suddenly am getting filled with warmth so moan some more. Captain had groan and jerk, reckon not know coming and was a right quick roll. Still getting filled and captain not so ready any longer. Never no mind on that since got filled and was a right proper return to whoring. The captain roll over so roll along and cuddle up to him.

"Sorry Janet, you are really good at that the proper way." Giggle and shrug.

"Honest had help, you feel like Dan. Not notice afore since from behind feel different." Captain snorts.

"I heard you asked for the red china."

"Red is good color for me, reckon perhaps cause when not whoring get covered in blood of others"

"Also heard you bought a dress." Nod and beam since is good dress that would have worn almost.

"Yes, one piece of cloth to. No skirt and shirt with this, just dress and like would have worn asides have flowers and white."

"Should wear that when you are not whoring."

"Reckon you are in the right, feel right in a skirt, when meeting the train best to not be wearing a camisole and skirt but not sure feel right in tracking leather either." Captain snorts and looks down, so I look and no rising.

"Reckon best get downstairs again, promised Candice a roll and not sure could do you again then her."

"Sound proper, asides still have that fella just a little taller than, reckon he no see gals shorter much."

Captain snorts then we hop out of bed and see to getting dressed again. Get sidetracked on way to door, Colt on dresser not mine, this one a plain Colt. If that don't beat all, and belt not in dresser neither so better ask on this. Then down the stairs where get the two dollars and captain go on down.

"Sally where is my belt?" Sally smiles and points at the bar.

"Got it behind the bar, that way if problem and you down can toss to you and problem go away."

"May end up with blood on floor." Sally snorts and shrugs.

"No big deal, we got bucket of dirt to toss on then clean up later with water. Asides we decide on updating rules in town, no pistols worn aside those of marshal, sheriff, and deputy. Have shelves set up in sheriff office to hold until leave." Nod, seem like a right proper rule and make deputy with only knife work.

"Reckon means Apache deputy with only knife work." Sally nods then shrugs.

"We came up with rule afore Dan decide on that. We are turning into proper town after all, oh and your new leather are done. No store for her yet, going up on the new street and where you figure was right proper place." Smile and head on down to get clean and see to the short fella.

Amanda is happy to clean, she and Isaac were sitting down trying to figure on what to make tomorrow. So get clean and promise to try for a coney then out to the saloon proper. Plenty of smile as move through the tables but not lap to be pull in. Then get up to the short fella and get beamed at. He no say nothing just hop right on up and we are heading for Sally.

Call this a rather nice turn, he is so eager to get roll out of me we almost run. Sally is giggling when he hand over the four dollar. Up the stairs we go and into the room. He no seem to mind the particulars so hop on the bed and pull skirt up. He is smiling as pants drop then climb in on top, no fit yet, almost ready but not yet.

Reach down and handle him some so he is ready then he is fitting right to me. Honest, this is nice, not craning to look up at the fella riding. Instead just lay there moving under a fella looking down right where I am. Find stars right quick to boot, really nice to have fella my height and he is churning me up fast and sure.

Find he is nice to look at as well, reckon his nose is a little large and bend to it. Otherwise though he is a right handsome fella and churns me up so good. Then am finding stars again, course not how would like, he found his finish and the warmth sent me into the stars. So we lay there moaning and groaning as he empty into me then he roll over.

"Sorry was over so fast, not often find a gal your size." Giggle and lean on him.

"Not often find a fella my size neither. Enjoy so hope you on one of the team building the hotel or my house." He jerk then look at me.

"You are with the sheriff?" Nod and show off ring.

"Dan is husband and am sworn deputy, also enjoy being whore. Needed to whore for long time since tribe was slaughtered and was taken as woman afore ready then chained down and taken for two week. Put a need for roll and held after that could not beat. Reckon about have now though whore is nice, round eye nice to me finally." He snorts and chuckles.

"Yeah noticed that back east, not make sense to me but how they are. I'm from Colorado Territory so have met injun, Comanche mostly, some Cheyenne." Nod and shrug.

"Honest figure both as being Apache, sound the same, I'm Cherokee afore you ask." He snorts.

"Reckon both would hate to hear that, but then Cherokee were legend to them as well. I mean there was tale of this Cherokee Janet, few seem to think they met her on a hunt but put no stock in."

"Reckon they did then, have been over to Colorado on occasion, generally those times were the most shoot of all hunts. Not even for the bounty, plenty shoot on way. Reckon no real like for there, no offense enjoy you." Get look at a short spell then he sighs.

"So I just had me Cherokee Janet?" Nod and giggle at his expression.

"Dan says I smile more when whoring so had me do again, reckon he may have been right, feels good to whore and am talk nice to." He sigh and look at roof.

"Didn't you know about Comanche and Cheyenne?" Shake head.

"No, am Cherokee we had area to wander and know who nice, who not, after the nice and not tribe we no care. Know Apache since we share region but no like, course since no more tribe anymore relax on though reckon may not whore to the Apache anyway. Never matter when after bounty cause injun no get bounty on aside from Mexico. Know Spanish and all scout we meet know Spanish, never bother to ask after which tribe just ask after bounty or say why here and move on."

He looks like wants to ask something then decide to not. I no mind, feel good to cuddle this man, make feel taller. After a short spell longer we get up and head downstairs, he need get to bed. I should get back to whoring since plenty of men in saloon. Course at Sally I no get to go back to whoring, Ishmael wave over and toss belt.

Sling my belt on fast as please and turn around to find problem. Easy to find, two men standing up arguing like. So head that way and pull Colt then whistle loud. Both men gape at me now, Colt are up and pointing at both.

"What is going on, am sworn deputy so no backtalk and speak it plain. Am allowed to just shoot anyone gives trouble." Their eyes are wide and look at Colt, then look at belt.

"Saints preserve me." One say then keel over so point one Colt at him then look at other man.

"What is the problem?" He look down at the other one and snorts then shrugs.

"Sitting here having a nice little poker game when he stood up and accused me of cheating. Not cheating so stood up and said as much then accuse him of cheating." Look at him, the man on floor and the dealer not knowing all three.

"Sally come here." I yell it out so plenty jump, Colts no waver or go down.

"What is wrong Janet?"

"Well, the one on the ground there accused the one standing as cheat, standing accuse same. Not know either man and dealer is new man so figure best to ask you since you been here." Sally snorts.

"Right apologies, the dealer there is Franklin he came in last week to get the job, wanted to add a table you see. These two I don't know either, so what do you want to do?"

"Reckon find Dan so we can check both for cheating." Sally nods then shouts for Dan.

"Why you pointing a pistol at the passed out man?"

"Cat do same, play dead until get close then claw. No see reason man to pass out just cause pointing Colts at so he play dead. Reckon if he move I'll shoot."

Dan move up behind and hold conversation with Sally. Once he learned what up he look over at me.

"Janet do you think the one on ground is playing dead?" Nod and smile.

"Know is, when said shoot if move he stiffen. Just a teensy but he stiffen, may just shoot?" Dan snorts.

"Reckon should hold off on that. You there come here and move quick or Janet will shoot."

The standing one step over fake and move quick like to Dan. Dan go over his pockets and pull up sleeves, no cards. Leaves us with the faker that Dan smile about. He go over to bar and return with big glass of water and dump on man. Spluttering ensues so Dan tell man to stand up slow or be shot, man trembles a bit while stand up.

Once stood again he spread arms like told and Dan crouches to check and not be in line of shoot. Man watches me, both Colt on him and trembles especially when Dan find cards. Well Dan put cuffs on and man will spend night locked in a cell. Get to follow Dan and the man over to the office and in where we find Chad, Bonita, Sashi, and Balik.

Balik decides would like drink from so I get right on feeding my son. Dan get prisoner locked in then comes over.

"What did he do?"

"Was argument so went over with belt on, that one play at pass out. The other explain as they was playing poker and that one accuse the other of cheating. Dan come in and check both, that one had cards so he in here for night on cheating." Chad nods and smiles.

"Glad you are both back, had to put sign on door and stay in the saloon and honest, like sitting in here better."

"Seem we get more deputy, Bipin is one, only knife we reckon but if no gun in town is enough." Chad nods and smiles.

"I like Bipin, he comes in here some and we play chess. Had to teach him how but he got good."

"So we have our husband alone for supper at house for three nights a week?" Nod and smile at Bonita.

"Yes, so can get good wife roll over or after vittles. One day week we both have husband to give vittles. Dan reckon until our babes are able to sit at table we can do roll in morning with vittles. Camp stand on, no look at what other do so both enjoy morning roll." Bonita grins and nods.

"Yes sound good and be nice to have stove." Chad looks a little unsure on that but sure will give Bonita roll like Dan will give me.

Dan usher me out door then back toward saloon we go. Reckon should mention last man to give roll to. Was nice and not want Dan think something more since want man come back often.

"Dan, had a roll right afore the cheater. Just a little taller and was nice, not craning to look at husband and he was eager to ride." Dan snorts.

"So you are telling me now cause you want to have him again." Nod and smile.

"He is from Colorado so know the tribes we pass there. Cheyenne and Comanche, always thought were Apache since sound same."

"We never stopped to talk and get to know either so reckon not mean much. If you ask man to move to Longwood will be cross." Sigh and swat Dan.

"Reckon could use him for something just not know what and got impression he like job. Asides, have husband and no get new. Cherokee are bond for life babe or no. Do have babe and hope for second, not that make difference, am your wife and stay." Dan stop and pull to him for a kiss.

Am pulled clean off the wood so powerful good kiss and curl toe even. Then Dan put down and whimper since want husband buried again.

"Dan give roll please." Earns me a snort then Dan look.

"Really you would like to get a roll right here?" Nod and smile.

"Husband is very good and deserve roll few time today. Not want folk to see but want husband buried within." Dan look around then smile.

"Reckon we could, are you sure, like as not no more tonight." Nod and smile.

"Wife want husband right now, please give wife husband roll."

Dan snorts, looks around again then opens up pants. Reach in and pull out Dan handling him so get to ready state. Once Dan ready pull up skirt and hold so Dan can pick up me. Once at right place on wall Dan come to me as husband and moan. Just moan a brief spell then Dan is kiss and all is right in land.

Husband buried deep within, kiss and husband is move now. There is nothing else to want out of night aside this. Dan seem to agree, not moving fast, just moving around so churn up equipment. Whimper a bit when find stars, not strong stars but found stars with Dan buried within. Course Dan seem to enjoy stars since he speed up and now wife is getting good roll.

Just move with Dan the little teensy bit allowed and enjoy husband. Insides churning up something proper and know will find stars soon. Dan seem to not cause he giving good roll then hands are handling breasts. Drops the stars right on me right quick, Dan definitely deserves to get roll right where we are.

Reckon making noise against wall but like as not this still sheriff office and they know what we doing. Climbing higher for stars again when Dan falter, moan at this want warmth of husband. Stars are all fine and good but husband warmth is perfectly fine, means was good wife. Then Dan groan and have warmth of husband so moan and move a little more, brought on stars.

Finally Dan finish filling up and this wife could do with down. Tap at Dan then get set down and grab up Dan in arms to hold. Love my Dan, husband, chief, and best fella for a gals needs. Not always call pretty but do enough and otherwise always is loving. Not anything else to wish for, well perhaps shorter though not Dan fault am short like this.

Pull back and beam up at Dan then link arm and head for saloon. Reckon bout time go get cleaned out and get back to whoring. Definitely nice time being a whore, not as good as with Dan but nice.