Longwood Third Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan look with smile so know he want roll right away. Would like give roll since not with child, bleeding time just ended yesterday. Know that right now is just roll so am able to whore, did yesterday even since stop in morning. Not as good as husband roll though so really wish to get Dan above, right now would be nice.

Balik and Sashi fed we go back in kitchen to finish off supper for our husbands. Takes a spell but finally we finish everything up and go back out with bowls and a cutting platter for the roast. Dan and Chad are smiling when we put them down. Dan gets the platter and a knife to cut up the roast. While he does that Bonita and I head for the china cabinet and pull out what we need.

"Supper looks really good." Beam at Dan and Bonita has practically gotten in Chad's lap after he say something to her.

"Dan, do you reckon you could give a roll after dinner? I want to be good wife, and for once just not whore." Dan just look for a short spell.

"Do you think you can manage?" Nod and smile.

"Yesterday I had enough after one roll. Will still whore, is only pay but do think if you want can be a good wife for only you." Dan pull me over and give kiss that has toes curled.

"Reckon we can do that, now mind once we finish with roll need to mind the saloon. Bipin is doing that now, just better if we are there with him." Put hand on Dan face and smile.

"Sounds fine, so now have our first supper." Dan snorts and he go back to cutting out slices.

Meat is put on the plates and passed around then we get the mashed taters and gravy. Biscuits with butter on table and honey since Dan is all about sweet. Reckon why like him so though do wonder how put up with me. Supper is really quite good, the roast is done just right according to Dan, biscuits and taters with corn.

Chad really likes the gravy so am all beams, my son likes what I made alone. Bonita swat him for the comment but has grin. Once we finish really good supper, first time make round eye vittles without Amanda and Isaac, we split up. Bonita is taking Balik and Sashi to sheriff office to mind, Chad is going to saloon.

Dan is taking me to our bedroom for a nice roll. Still not wear anything, babes are too young to care and Chad only look at Bonita. Course bedroom cold so dash under covers and revel in the really cold silk sheets. Only like so because cold silk sheets of first home. Dan get naked then gets under cover with me and we cuddle together shivering a mite.

"You are happy with everything?" Look up at Dan and am all beam.

"Dan only thing wrong right now is no handsome husband roll. Honest am happy and love everything, first house, had first supper and was good. House come with heater in each room, will need to remember to mind where is." Dan snorts and nods.

"I will as well, we don't have a set side of bed to end up on." Giggle at that.

"Can if want suppose though odd." Dan snorts.

"Not odd, some fellas can only lie on one side. Some only lie on back, and some only want gal on one side." Well have to allow as that being true, still odd but not my husband.

"Know not you, still have wrong, no first husband roll in first house."

Dan snorts then comes down and kiss me. Am enjoying kiss then hand between legs and they spread to give access. Whimper a little when Dan really starts handle me, feel good and so want my husband. Not that Dan listen, just keep right on kiss and handle, can feel stars come closer as he go on with.

Then Dan move a little so over fuller and feel equipment press into leg. Unable to handle though, Dan press along all of so no reach, then his hand find breast. Practically scream when stars jump right on top of. Am trembling and moaning into kiss with Dan then he move more and is coming to me as husband.

Whimper a mite since he is sliding inside. Dan get all the way then lie atop kissing, his hand come up and handle breasts. Moan a time or two then move under Dan, really wanting his finish and stars. Then Dan moving and all is right in land. Have husband churning up equipment, in our first house, first bed, and maybe this time can have first daughter.

Roll continue on just right and stars fall on. So am moaning under Dan when Dan groan and am being flooded with husband. Move little harder to get all of Dan where he belong. Know deep down was fast roll just not find the gumption to care. Then Dan moving around so end up cuddling him and feeling right.

"Sorry was over so fast, you parading around without a dress got to me." Look up at Dan and beam.

"No mind Dan, am filled with husband and maybe this time have daughter." Dan snorts then pull little closer and we just lie there.

Honest think I fell asleep so right the land is. Banging is what wakes, on our front door which I remember after opening bedroom door. Dan is getting dressed so just head for the front door, whoever that is still banging away. Think Dan yell something though no hear so just go right up to door and open a smidgen to see out.

Can't help the giggle that come out, have Sarah and sergeant standing there. Sarah has hold of sergeant belt and he look a little red so open door to let in.

"Cold in house, reckon the dining room still warm so go on in there and be right with you." Sarah is grinning as I show to the dining room them head for bedroom.

Course then recall left dress in dining room or kitchen so turn around and go back. Checking in dining room and luck find is in dining room so slip dress on and turn to them. Sergeant seem to have turned red as turnip and stare at ground, Sarah has grin still.

"Sorry to bother you just need you two and Bipin said you still in here." Nod and pull out seat then wave to the ones by them.

"Reckon this is not something sergeant did." Sarah snorts then takes the offered chair, we both look when Dan appear dressed with frown.

"What happened?" Shrug and point to chair.

"Just getting to." Dan sighs and comes over to sit in chair next to me.

"What happened is we got a soldier and Apache taking long hunt and not supplied." Frown at this, know they always carry jerky for a couple days.

"How long are they gone?" Sarah poke sergeant getting to look up then he sit with sigh.

"Two days, normal we send out search party after three." Dan waves his hand.

"So in the morning is three days?" Both nod.

"We only organize one day three, day four would go and look. Just the soldier is a son of one of our sergeants so Sarah got involved." Look at Dan and get nod so smile.

"Well reckon we shall organize one tonight and go. You two take part in, rouse cookie and get him preparing biscuits. Pack flour and eggs, we get our side as well so have plenty." Sergeant and Sarah nod and get smile out of Sarah.

"Are you going to help cook?" Nod and smile.

"Am going to help, now pack light we go quick like since missing hunt means anything from lost horses to need burial. Most of the things require assistance so sooner find sooner can help." Sarah nods and sighs.

"Said same but she is positive her boy is still out there. Know is not lost horses, they would return to fort." Frown since that is best option, most of rest end in burial.

"Well tell her not to worry we shall find. If not know find out way they went on the hunt." Sergeant nods.

"Can find out on the morrow, he is stationed in second fort. Being the fort sergeant everybody jumps to do what I say aside captain."

"Well go on back, shall see if can get Andrew to open up." Pause and look at Dan. "Sorry Dan that your line." Dan snorts.

"Reckon you best see to the supplies since you be cooking. I'll go mind the saloon. Do you two like the fritters?"

"He has told me about them and reckon I'd rather have biscuits." Snort and poke Dan.

"See Dan you want sweet too much." Dan sighs and shakes his head.

"Sometimes I wonder how I put up with you."

"I wonder same." Sarah snorts and leans closer.

"Give him beer, always get called pretty." Shake my head.

"Dan is all about sweet, to me and vittles. I seem to be opposite." Dan put arm around and pull close.

"You smile at me, kiss, and are always eager for a roll. Naught else to want out of a gal aside cooks and you always could, even doing what I like now so having you as a wife is not hardship." Sigh and lean against my husband.

"Dan to be honest, the only way to make you better is you no go after bounty, dangerous work. Course then you sit at home and worry so not better than going along."

"Not about to let you do it alone, would rather you sat at home. Course if that happens probably not find the bounty anyway." Snort and shake head.

"Did teach you to track." Dan chuckles and stands up.

"Not make sense to track since you so good. Reckon is an injun thing, are we taking help?" Everyone look at me so sigh and shrug.

"Could I suppose, may want an extra horse and pole anyway. Get same out of take along horse as pack mule."

"Reckon we can do with just us, unless chief has us take some." Dan says then head for the office to get belts.

Hop up and go get coat out of kitchen and no like the dishes there but can do in morning. Bring to mind one thing so go back to dining room with smile.

"Would you like have morning vittles with us?" Sarah smiles at that.

"Yes, do you know what you will make?"

"Reckon I'll go hunt a coney and cook up quick for biscuits and gravy." Squeak and dash into kitchen to check and find have roast cooking. "Have sandwich meat going though reckon we will miss out on first sandwich meat of house." Dan snorts then put hat on me.

"No problem, we covered the only good first." Sarah and sergeant snort.

"That be the truth." Sergeant says and Sarah sighs then nods.

"First time in the new house is always best, though little jealous, you have a kitchen." Wink at Sarah.

"If you make him retire we can hire on as a deputy and this for sheriff and deputy." Sarah snorts then shakes her head.

"I like him being a soldier, asides when you take him along not suppose to do anything dangerous."

"When get back neither of us walk straight for a spell." Sergeant says making Sarah squeak.

"He share and not sure we can do every night." Shrug and wink.

"That's to meet Dan need, reckon I can get by on every other."

Dan swat on head then we head out, I get to see Andrew and hope they awake along with not busy. Go over to door and lock so bang on door. After a spell see a light in the back, mean woke up so not good but do have good need. Little shock when Claire come to door and look at me, she sigh then open door.

"Janet what is wrong?"

"Have a long hunt not suppose to be, going out in morning so need supplies. Soldier go along is son of different soldier so we stage search early to cavalry but understand." Claire nods and step back to let in.

"What all do you need?"

"Need get flour, egg, oil, sugar, coffee, honey, and syrup." Claire gapes a moment.

"How many are going?"

"Four, me, Dan, sergeant, and Sarah, his wife."

"Alright, reckon that will be about two pounds of flour, full rack of eggs." Claire pause and look at me. "Small can of honey, small jar of syrup, pound of sugar, may as well go with a full pound of coffee. Oil though, oh that is a dandy, we don't have anything medium size, either small or big." Ponder that a moment, need oil for most everything then smile.

"If'n you got a big half full will take that." Claire nods then frowns.

"You said Sarah was coming, so she is getting supplies?" Nod then shrug.

"I say get biscuits and flour. Not sure what all they can get." Claire nods and smiles.

"Tell you what, two small and if Sarah does not get oil you can come back for two more. Comes out to two dollars, you want to pay now or owe?" Feel at pockets and come up some coin so pull out and have dollar coins along a mess of pennies.

"Pay now and may as well give me least five pennies worth of licorice." Claire nods and grins then heads into the back.

Some yelling and banging then Andrew stumbles out to see me and sighs. He then goes to the candy section and looks about then finds the paper and starts doling out licorice. Reckon now as good a time as any to ask on so go over and poke to make sure on aware.

"Andrew would you consider signing on as deputy?" Andrew look at me short spell then sighs.

"Just woke up Janet now is so not a good time. Reckon Claire would say no, you tend to take deputies away on adventures." Snort and giggle.

"For now Bonita and Chad stay to mind the babes. Reckon get turned around on us eventual though they do get next bounty. Reason ask is cause we have Bipin but no pistol on him. Want to get the new people job but can't hire as deputy, so we hire you and you hire one or two of them to mind the stores. Promise you no go anywhere, just need you to meet the train so armed deputy is collecting pistols. This is so Chad and Bonita can go on lost Apache hunt when babes not babes." Claire had come over and is smiling.

"That is a right fine idea, been teaching Elan how to get what we got in the back. We do worry about the new folk so this would get them money." Andrew sighs then swat me on head, and Claire.

"Not sure I like being a deputy though aside argument in saloon some is safe enough."

"You can have Bipin handle and just stand back with pistol out. Honest Bipin have throw knife so can take down most bandits afore they can pull out pistol. Easy to watch over the train since he be right there."

"Chad is staying here for right now, they have babes remember. You can sit in the office." I shake my head.

"Bonita is deputy, reckon no get paid like me, she sit in office with babes. Oh my, Balik is rolling over now, getting active and exciting, get to see this time." Claire beams and gives out hug.

"Know how important that is, gave you a box to carry it all back home with. All of it right there aside the licorice, and no coin yet." Squeak and pull coin out again.

"Would think duly appointed deputy be able to acquire supplies with no pay." Claire snorts and shakes her head as hand coin over.

Andrew get poke so get back to getting out the licorice. Glad is still the not sweet, another shipment and not sweet so happy with company, I grab up box. Andrew drop licorice on top and take to door.

"What about the badge and such?" Look up and clean forgot that.

"Well if up afore we leave ask Dan, otherwise ask Chad, he do for Bonita." Andrew nods then sighs.

"Need to take one of my guns out and use that." Pat him on the arm.

"Like as not never need shoot. Do load, if need pull not menacing if no bullet."

Andrew snorts and see me out then shut door. I head home with box and stick in pantry which has vents for circulation. Bonita share on that, she pay better attention to people building house. I only like the one though did lay with about half. Box stowed with licorice on, still have some in coat, I head for saloon.

Find Dan easily enough, he is sitting on stool next to Bipin. Sally has frown on her lips, reckon cause am not wearing whore clothes. Go over and stand next to Dan, only two deputy stool and both are sitting in. Dan pulls me up into lap and get held so like this and smile up at him.

"Got what we need along with five cents licorice. Had to wake but did ask Andrew and Claire decide he is deputy." Dan snorts.

"Figured she would, you gals are always worrying about others." Look up at Dan and grab nose.

"You was worrying right along." Bipin snorts.

"Nobody worry about us injun." Reach over and swat him.

"Going after hunt that go long in morning, reckon has to be something happen and reckon better chance of injun staying to help than anything else. We no need worry the round eyes do." Bipin chuckles and nods.

"Reckon that is the right, also know about the long hunt, we worry to since warrior that go is first time alone with soldier."

"Your tribe?" Get a shaken head.

"Far chief tribe, Elan train with help from others." Nod and sigh.

"Make Elan look bad." Bipin shakes his head.

"Elan only just started, most of his training was on how to relate to soldier. Most of us reckon the soldier fall off horse and hurt so he stay with to try and keep alive." Dan sighs.

"So in other words you think soldier need protection from soldier?" We both nod and grin.

"Call it injun thing, most of you round eye are plum lost two step out of town. If you pay attention all farm that visit town can see town when step out door." Dan sighs and swats us both on head.

"That is wrong on a few levels, though right on the farm."

"Took Dan two week to understand trail." Bipin snorts.

"Elan tell story of soldier get on horse backward." Dan sighs and swats us both again.

"Cavalry is not a good indication of ability, usually the sons that are not so good get sent off to cavalry or soldier." Bipin look at me, I look up at Dan and ask the obvious thing.

"Cavalry is what protect the settlers, why send the not good to do that?" Dan shrugs.

"Got me, my brothers were both killed due to trying to save others that were not doing good things." Sigh and snuggle up to Dan.

"Honest, if knew your brothers would have told them to leave the dumb to die." Dan snorts and nods.

"I think same but not how we were raised."

"True, says in your bible to help others. Wish was more than just bibles and meat for injun. They are getting bored and bored warrior bad." Dan snorts.

"May as well teach them baseball."

"Baseball?" Bipin and I ask together.

"Fun game, take a stick and hit a ball, then run around bases. Get back to the starting base and you have a point."

"How do we learn this?" Dan snorts.

"Andrew ordered the rules for me when we got the hug for finding job for injun. Not sure why you Apache are not doing games already." Bipin snorts.

"All we know are kid games, once get to of age you stop doing kid games and help tribe." Dan looks at me so nod.

"True Dan, perhaps why wish to cook. Gals role is to keep her fella happy, cook and do cloth. Only certain thing are specifically given to one gal. Usual is moccasin, not all can do since hard to get skin out right." Bipin nods and points at me.

"Janet is better than tribe moccasin gal, though she is good enough, no hole aside one for leg."

"She no young either, summers are getting to." Bipin nods and shrugs.

"So far no gal as good either so just keep wait." Dan sighs and puts up hand.

"Wait for what?"

"Gal to be of age." Bipin and I say together so grin.

"Hang on, of age is five?" Bipin snorts and shake head.

"Janet was early on though agree, sure hands. Gal is of age when have bleeding time, get ceremony and can choose mate if wish." Dan look startled so put hand up.

"No ceremony for me, Janet is name given by mom, never chose own name. Little sparrow what tribe called but would go away after ceremony when pick own name. Do like being Janet so no matter." Bipin nods.

"If knew would end up as did would have picked round eye name." Getting toward not good say on things so decide to change.

"Bipin what did you get called afore you came of age." Bipin sighs and turn red.

"Rabbit, was fast so decide good to call." Snort and giggle.

"Mind was the ears, big ears." Dan snorts and Bipin toss up hands.

"No fair, why call little sparrow?"

"Was always small, though could do coney easy once learn so tribe figure good name." Bipin nods and smiles.

"No grow, though hands still sure." Dan snorts so swat both.

"Dan why let call you Dan instead Daniel?" Bipin gawks for moment then snorts.

"Cause you did not speak that good at the time. Figure better to have an easy name to say." Bipin snort again.

"After roll Janet?' Dan nods then swats Bipin.

"Janet doesn't decide everything."

"Get close sometimes."

Well have to allow as that being right some. Dan usually let me decide how to do a shoot out. Then notice we got an argument stirring so move to get up. Dan holds on to me and sends Bipin. Look up at Dan at that, Bipin only have knife and most of the visitors no respect injun.

123456...9