Longwood Third Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan did I sleep all day?"

"In a way, you were aware some but did not seem there. Reckon just the shock of what we found and did. Watching a man burn down is not pleasant." Shiver at that, reckon will have nightmares for a spell on that.

"Was right to do?" Dan nods and leaves me at the spot leading to the town proper.

"Was right, they deserved the Bowie treatment all of them."

Open mouth then decide to let it lie, Dan is walking away anyway. For some reason Dan has decided that I shall watch over the folk heading in to the town proper. There is a sign just a little to side of me that says no guns allowed in town. Reckon Mr. Johnson painted since is good lettering on the sign.

Then the passengers are getting off so no more thinking on sign. The first few off are a few women and children, traveling through to visit their family would reckon. Then there are men getting off, a few have belts and are coming for me. When they get close I put up my hand and they stop so can look them over and well tall and look a little dusty.

"Morning fellas, no guns in town so if'n you staying for while drop them off in the sheriff's office. Deputy in there hand over paper with the matching number on your belt." Plenty of nods then they are taking off their belts to roll up and hold in one hand.

"You are Cherokee Janet?" Nod and smile.

"Am Cherokee Janet, do know the novels paint as round eye gal. Wrote letter to see if fix that though is no real concern, they get the rest right."

"Reckon be hard to shoot you, small as you are." Snort and giggle.

"Do not always stand there trading shoot either. Go on and turn in your belts, shall be along to saloon in short spell if'n you want to hear more."

Plenty of nods and some smiles then they move on to the office as directed. Do turn and watch some to be sure on. Also notice Andrew coming, he is late though no big concern. Most folk give no mind on keeping their belt on in town. Andrew gets up to me as some ladies walk past, he gets smiled at even.

Well so turn to look up at and reckon he does look nice. He has a nice shirt on like Dan wears with a pocket on outside for the badge. His pants are a little tight and well let's just say the farmers are not the only ones packing meat as equipment.

"Andrew you should hide your equipment better." Andrew looks down and turns red.

"Claire decided on these pants. Had Dolly do them up special for me, in part so can move easy." Snort and giggle.

"Rest of so can look at what she enjoy. Reckon should have Dolly do same for Dan, he no parade around with naught on." Andrew snorts.

"Hard part so far for me is staying up late like you and Dan." Shrug at that.

"We have lots of practice from bordello in Kansas City, stayed open most of night which mean we do same, especially Dan he was security. Polly let me handle some of the fighting since tended to be nearby. Was not always giving roll you understand." Andrew nods.

"Wonder where Bipin is." Look around then shrug.

"No rightly know, though perhaps was woken by commotion we cause on return. Had ruined general was targeting injun for slaughter since heathen. Reckon no announcement on, war hero according to sergeant." Andrew sighs at that.

"Glad you leave me here to mind the town." Snort and giggle.

"Claire would not let us take you, and you both could not leave, store is yours and the gun store soon as built."

"Reminds we hired on two men, teaching both in the store now, though one shall work in gun store with Claire, we trust Elan." Nod and smile up at Andrew then notice have mess of folks head for us, Andrew put up hand.

"If'n you no have gun go on through, if'n you have gun no guns allowed in town. Drop off at sheriff's office and get a piece of paper with the number of your belt on. Lose paper no big concern, just do remember which number your belt is, they look alike." Plenty of snorts then the gals walk right on by, the fellas are pulling off belts and doing same excepting one.

"Am fixing to move here, am leaving my belt in the sheriff?" Look up at Andrew, Dan never said on that.

"Well shoot Janet, Dan never said on to me either." Snort then smile cause have good thought.

"Well tell you what, I shall walk on with you until we get to your house or the hotel." Man smile at me and nods so I fall in step with him.

"Name is Bernard though most call me Bernie."

"Am Janet, is pleasure to meet you. What brings you out to Longwood?"

"Well am fixing on doing banking, the man you got already sent a letter." Nod since make sense, not reckon one man can do banking business and mind bank.

"Are you fixing to stay with him? Has a house being built if'n recall right. Bank is being built still or finish been out of town for four day or maybe five." Bernie shrugs.

"Not rightly sure, he only said he had a spot for me to work at. Reckon can afford to order me a house if'n the accommodations do not suit." Nod along to that, always good to have enough to make accommodations.

Leave Bernie in the hotel, do know our banker is in there still. Constance said as much when we got up to her and shared the why of him moving here. So back down the street I go straight to the store, need to pay the two penny I owe along with get me a new Bowie and another throw knife. Go in to find Claire and Elan working with new people.

Elan frowns when looks at me, not wearing the leather would reckon. Claire looks over and smiles so I head for her. Stick tongue out at Elan on the way earning me a chuckle. Course Claire is over in the knife and gun section and what am after.

"Janet you are back fast." Nod and sigh.

"Was not good end but have answer on what happened. Need get new Bowie and throw knife, lost one in the slaughter." Claire nods and frowns.

"Do wish you would get the ones for alive. You always seem so down after a slaughter." Claire looks over at Elan then leans in closer. "Elan is of the opinion you enjoy the slaughter." Snort and giggle a little.

"Do not enjoy the slaughter though reckon all shall get any longer. The bounty for alive that is not horse thief are easy to find, they don't run as far or fast." Claire makes a face at that.

"Have seen a hanging, not nice. Need change the law on those, but reckon not happening while a horse is the main means of getting around." Nod and well time to change speak on, this bad speak.

"Am after Bowie and throw knife. Also here is the two penny owed." Hand over the two pennies and get smile out of Claire then am surprised by the new man holding a Bowie.

"Bowie as requested." Take the Bowie and smile, just like the one have just new blade and not worn down from sharpening.

"Nice work Shad, there is the matter of throw knife." Shad frowns and looks around then shrugs at Claire.

"You have not showed those to me yet." Claire snorts.

"Janet is easy on throw knife, any knife that is not a Bowie she can throw." Shake my head then look about and find a good one.

"That one there would be perfect. Also can throw Bowie, just work better to hang on to in case they get up close." Get handed the throw knife and smile then turn to go, not planning on actually leaving though Claire snorts and swats.

"Janet that is not funny, that will be seven dollars."

Grinning I go through my pockets and pull out the coins along with bills for the knife then exit the store with wave to Elan. Glad to get sheath for both knife I put them on my belt where the previous were. Bowie I hang on to since it is a good knife still, will be a good gift to a young warrior. Inside the saloon I find Dan and Bipin sitting at the bar again so go over to both and hand over the Bowie.

"This good knife still." Snort and nod.

"Make enough in one day as a whore that can afford to buy new. Just did buy new so that one is gift to young warrior in need." Bipin nods and smiles as puts it on his belt.

"Appreciated." Dan pulls me up into his lap so turn and give kiss.

"We have new resident, Bernie arrived today, he will assist in bank." Dan nods.

"Knew about him but did not know name. Good idea to walk him to the hotel."

"Three other fellas are staying here a short spell and knew of me. Reckon sitting down here somewhere." Dan nods.

"Over playing poker, Sally was happy to hear about you whoring today. You did promise I was your first customer, am I paying?" Look up at Dan and grin.

"Of course you are, my husband is strict, must be paid to give roll." Dan and Bipin are laughing now.

"Do deputies get a roll with you?' Look over at Bipin and frown.

"Do like you just was taught to never let Apache touch in that way." Bipin nods and shrugs.

"Reckon be hard to look past that, honest we had similar." Dan snorts.

"So you two hated each other?' We both look at Dan and nod.

"Apache are the only injun was taught to never let touch, better to die. If can not die first do later and take many with." Bipin nods to that.

"Similar for us, we are not to take any for bond, similar in kill all we encounter and can." Dan sighs.

"Wonder if chief got a good letter back then." Bipin snorts and nods.

"Did, we are to send our single there and they will send here. All that wish to can go, but they are no longer Cherokee or Apache. Chief promise that asked for gals our age for those of us who are not bonded. We will teach Apache here and Cherokee there so we are not trading gals like tribes would, we are adding new tribe members." Nod and smile.

"Is good notion, Bia has already said would not teach Apache if did go there. Just gals?" Bipin nods.

"Just gals to not create panic, they are just as stuck on not related as we are so should be plenty." Nod and smile.

"Hope Bia find a good man." Bia comes in the door then and darts over to pull me off Dan in a hug.

"Am hoping and have enough for a good house along with farm supplies. Not sure will work but Bea promised can farm in most anything so long as have water."

"Reckon you know when going then." Bia nods and puts me back on the floor.

"Yes, soon as train come back going toward Kansas City. We were not ready to go yet so few days. Am here to help the new whores out for a few days." Nod and well best ask.

"How many are going?" Bia snorts.

"About all of us Apache whores. Asides Ekta, Sylvia got her to try it out and well she has a wife now." Snort and giggle.

"Wanda is looking still." Bia shakes her head.

"Wanda shares bed with Silvia and Ekta, reckon they all have a wife." Giggle some more then we have Apache gals coming in, all are younger than Bia.

Look them over and while they did not come of age recent it was not all that long ago. Looking around at them would reckon they are the same age I was when I met Dan. They notice me and look back, most with wide eyes then Bia says something in Apache. When they start giggling I swat Bia.

"Bia do not be telling them jokes about me." Bia snorts and winks.

"Said you would swat me if they giggled." Roll my eyes and giggle along with them a short spell.

"Right afore Bia says anything on how it works here, if an Apache is asking for a whore to go on a hunt, go on the hunt. You may not like the Apache but the marshals are most not married and would like a wife. Round eye make for a good husband, we do not hold against our young to be half round eye. Bia is exception." Bia groans and swats me while the new whores laugh.

"What if decide like doing hunt?"

"Then the marshal would be happy, they have two gal assisting on hunt now, more would be liked. If decide like doing hunt and marshal, come back, shall teach how to track." Sally comes over and puts her hand on my mouth.

"Janet do not be trying to lose me my new whores." Bia giggles, I do as well into her hand while Sally looks them over and frowns.

"Bia this is as good as they have on whore wear?" Bia nods and shrugs.

"We are still poor though working on." Sally nods and sighs.

"Alright, take them over to the store and see if Claire has skirts and camisoles in the right size, I'll pay her for them later." Bia nods and ushers them out while Sally turns me to look. "Janet do need you to whore today, the new gals will need someone they trust asides Bia." Nod and smile.

"Am planning on, though Dan is first customer." Sally snorts.

"Alright, go on up and get that roll out of the way, do come back wearing whore wear."

"Will, promise, reckon have a roll or two waiting for me already." Sally snorts.

"You always have a roll or two waiting, reckon if you never got tired you would wear the steps and bed out you go up and give roll so often."

Reckon Sally has a point, still I should give Dan his roll so can get to work and help out the new gals. Working my belt off I go over to Dan and pass the belt over to Ishmael. Dan hops on up and takes arm so up the stairs we go. I can't help the smile, going to give my husband a nice roll and we have not done a we live roll yet.

While Dan works on getting out of his cloth I get the coat and dress stuck in the dresser. Turn around and ask Dan to not get in bed yet so can just look. Love my husband, and love what look like under cloth. He is not flabby, at least not yet though starting to move that way, also has wonderful equipment that churns me up so good, am getting toward need husband just looking.

Move over to Dan and wrap arms around looking up. Dan smile and come down so am kissing, also feel Dan getting toward ready. Not wanting to let go I start moving instead, just rubbing on him and getting him to full on ready. Dan seem to think this mean want to give roll standing up cause he pick up.

Feeling my husband poking around for the right spot I reach down and get him to the right spot. Moan as Dan slides right on in, needed husband and now have husband. At first we don't move much, just enjoying Dan buried within and kissing. Hard to tell who moved first, reckon I did to adjust a little since leg was pinch.

Not that matters, we are moving together and am getting churned up. So enjoy this, definitely more than just giving roll to customer, love Dan and make better. Not notice afore since need roll but now can notice and Dan so much better to give roll to. Also churning equipment at a good rate so shall find stars soon enough.

Pulls moan out when stars fall on, could feel them coming just was strong stars. Also want on bed now though Dan want to stay like this. Not able to move well doing roll standing up though Dan no seem care. Could demand suppose just no real gumption to notion, am enjoying Dan just fine, only want on bed to move better for him to enjoy.

Still giving Dan roll and all is right in land, we life and they did not. Stars fall on this time sudden like, was just enjoying Dan churning me up and then there are stars. Almost scream in the surprise and feel of stars though Dan just grinning and kissing. Also keep on churning me up with his equipment.

Call this the best we live roll ever, honest. Never been this good for after shoot out roll, usual Dan get atop and we move fast as can to his finish. Notice stars come third time when Dan falter. Moan and move against best as can, not that wasn't move already. Seem all Dan need though he groan and getting warmth inside.

Luckily the warmth sets off the stars so am getting filled and moaning to the stars. Now Dan decide to get on bed. We move over to and we fall atop, Dan no want out since still emptying. I'm right with Dan on notion, enjoy having Dan put where belong. Then we move about on bed so am cuddled to Dan with his head on pillow.

"So how long until you are not whoring again?" Ponder on a moment, wanted to just lay here and enjoy feel.

"Three day, no two day not counting this. Mr. Gladstone was quite clear on earliest can happen." Dan sighs.

"I'm not sure I want to know how he knows on that." I shudder since had asked.

"They have babes not decide come out yet and estimated age of. Also have checked a gals equipment along with other tests. Am warmer when ready for babe." Dan chuckles a little.

"Honest never noticed, always think you are warm." Giggle and pull closer to wonderful husband.

"Enjoy standing roll, please do again. Also think should get on down to get cleaned and to whoring." Dan nods and holds tighter.

"Enjoyed that as well, you not move as well so can last longer." Snort and giggle.

"Dan honest, enjoy you finish where belong, no concern on how long take you. Do find stars with you so all is right in land."

Dan snorts then we get up to get dressed. I go to the dresser and pull out the whore wear while Dan get back in his regular. Do wish could wear dress on hunt, but then again am ready for shoot out in leather so perhaps best to not. In town little chance of shoot out, reservation right there and soldier good deterrent.

Reckon best to leave the dress and skirt wearing to Longwood. Now wearing skirt and camisole like a proper whore I put my arm in Dan's and we head for stairs. Good time to get back to work with the part enjoy. Does put me back in good mind on things instead of looking for people to shoot.

1...456789