Loni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed off and helped me with my pants and socks. When we kissed this time, there was nothing but my briefs and her panties between us. Our mouths locked, and I grabbed her breast lightly, palming the nipple. Her hips moved to mine, grinding her sex against my erection.

I abandoned her breast to fondle her ass. "The panties gotta go."

She rolled on her back and lifted her hips to let me pull the moist fabric down. Her black curls were cropped and shaved to ensure that only luscious bare skin would show around the most daring bikini. She watched me comb her muff with my fingers. "Show it to me," she said.

I yanked my briefs off. Her hand went to my erection, touching, fondling, not stroking, but teasing. "Do you have condoms, Mark?"

"No."

"Oh. Well, I don't know why I would think you did. Maybe we can still think of something fun to do."

"Maybe." I kissed her cleavage. Her clean, fresh cologne scent was stronger there. My fingers played with her trimmed curls as I kissed and licked softly, finding a nipple.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"Enjoying your breasts. Is that okay?"

"No one ever kissed me there before."

Her breathing quickened, and her hips began to move. I touched her moist slit for the first time.

She gasped, "Please."

Her legs parted. I cupped her hot sex in my hand, tickling the tender flesh with my fingertips. The middle one found its moist mark. She let out a little moan when it first entered her. Slowly, it sank to the hilt in her grasping tunnel, and she began to stroke me.

My index finger struggled to join his neighbor in her velvet depths, and the clear syrup I leaked lubricated her hand. Our tongues wrestled furiously. Breaking the kiss, I sucked and licked my way down to her precious nipples again, my thumb finding her engorged clit.

"Oh, God!" she squealed. Her head thrashed back and forth on the pillow, her thighs clamping shut to trap my hand in her special place until her spasms had passed.

"I want you to do that too," she breathed between kisses.

"What?"

"I want you to feel that good." She resumed her handjob in earnest, stroking me, fondling the head to smear new moisture around, teasing me with her fingertips, using just the right pressure and speed.

It didn't take very long. "Loni, I'm gonna ...."

"I know," she said. She continued her stroking, spraying me all over herself. When I was done, she was a mess, gobs of cum splattered in her curls, in her navel, across her belly, and onto the undersides of her perfect breasts. She kissed me and got out of bed. "Don't go away."

The full-length mirrors on her door and in the hall let me see her at the bathroom sink. I worshiped her face, admired her breasts, and feasted on the view of her naked ass when she turned to get a towel. Just before she left the bathroom, she saw my reflection.

"You were watching me," she said when she joined me in her bed.

"Yes."

"Am I attractive to you? Do you like me?"

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I love being around you."

"Then why didn't you ask me out?"

"I didn't think I should."

"Why?"

"I'm not into rejection."

"Does this feel like rejection?" She climbed on top of me and crushed her mouth to mine. My hands stroked her back and ass, her beautiful breasts pressed firmly to my chest.

"I wouldn't have rejected you," she sighed. "I've been attracted to you since I first saw you, more after we started talking to each other. You're not like other guys. We can have a conversation without you just standing there looking at my boobs."

"I didn't want to see you as sexy."

"Why?"

"Because then I would have wanted to go to bed with you."

"That's where you are."

"Well, yeah."

We made out for a while, caressing each other's bare skin and cuddling. I was in bed with a nude goddess, talking almost like we did at work. Eventually, the subject came to Fred.

She propped herself on one elbow, showing me her breasts. "He told me you wanted to go out with me but were afraid to ask."

"I'll kill him. What else did he tell you?"

"He said you were hopeless. Said you claimed to have had lots of girlfriends. He thinks you're lying."

"I'm not lying."

"Then why were you so awkward about it with me? Girls aren't supposed to be the aggressor."

"It's 1969, Loni. The rules have changed. Women are considered equal to men."

"Women ARE equal! But we're not used to having to ask someone out."

"Okay, fine! Would you go out with me?"

"Considering that I'm naked in bed with you, yes." She touched my fully-recovered cock. "Maybe you can stop at the drugstore before you pick me up for our date. I don't want to get pregnant."

She smelled of cologne, soap, and sweet pussy. I knew what I wanted to do to please her. Between kisses on her breasts, I asked, "Has anyone ever gone down on you?"

"No."

I kissed lower, my hands keeping her breasts entertained as my tongue caressed her navel. Further down I went, until my mouth was on her soft, black curls.

Her legs spread on their own. She jolted when my tongue first touched her inner thigh, and again several times as I licked and kissed my way up to the tender skin where thigh met womanhood. I licked the crease there and then repeated the treatment on her other leg.

Without warning, I stabbed my tongue against her wet hole. Loni gasped and wrapped her hands in my hair. Not forcefully, not pulling -- more like holding on for the ride.

I gave her the best ride I knew how to give, licking, sucking on her lips and clit, plunging my tongue inside her, savoring her. She moaned and gasped as I worked. When she got louder, I pushed a finger deep inside and concentrated my oral efforts on her button.

"Mark! Oh my God!" She climaxed forcefully. I struggled to keep my mouth on her. Her next one could have woken the neighbors. This girl was everything I wanted -- breathtakingly beautiful, sexy, bright, funny, career-oriented, and a screamer.

When she was more-or-less done, I wiped my chin and started on her breasts again. She pulled me up for some intense kissing. "I taste myself," she breathed. "I need you inside me."

"We don't have condoms."

"I don't care. I want you to take me. I should be pretty safe with where I am in my cycle, but will you promise to pull out?"

"Yes." I knew how foolish we were, but I didn't care, either. We were going to have sex, relying on one of the most unreliable birth control methods of all time -- the willingness of a man to pull out of a hot, wet pussy, just when nature says he should be buried deep inside.

As soon as I answered her, Loni took hold of my straining manhood and aimed me. She was very snug, warm, but so slippery that I pushed in without a lot of trouble. When I was balls-deep, she kissed me hard.

"Make love to me. Fuck me good and long. Make me cum again."

I raised up on my arms so I could watch her face and her amazing tits as we moved as one. I couldn't believe it: I was inside Loni Svenson, one of the most beautiful girls in the nation at the time. Me, Mark, the proofreader who lived in his parents' basement.

"Remember, you have to pull out."

"I'm nowhere near ready yet, but what should I do then?"

"I want it all over my belly. Let's see if you can hit my boobs again."

She wants to cum on my cock and have me shoot my wad all over her. How cool is that, coming from a beauty queen? I slowed down, made my strokes longer and deeper, changing my angle, working her. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling herself onto me, helping to bring us closer to the end.

It became an endurance contest. I wanted to be THAT guy, the guy who made Loni Svenson cum on his cock riding bareback before he had to pull out. I wanted her to remember me for that, even if this never happened again. I raised myself up on my arms so I could look at her. Sweat was beading up on her high forehead, her blue eyes shone with want, and her nipples were hard as thimbles, her breasts bouncing with our newly forceful thrusts. I moved so I could suckle on her, and worked two fingers over her clit.

"OH, GOD!" she squealed, pulling herself up by my shoulders to bury her tongue in my mouth.

I managed to last until her legs began to relax. Then I pushed deep, slow, memorizing the contours of my goddess' cunt, bringing myself to the end. At the last second, I retreated and simply held myself, trying to control the shower. Loni watched, wide-eyed and sweaty, as pulse after pulse spewed out of me, one drop reaching her left nipple. I dribbled into her belly-button again.

"Wow, I'm glad you pulled out."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I don't think I ever came that much."

"It seemed like a lot. Has it been a while for you?"

"I live with my parents. What do you think?"

"I think we're going to have to get creative, because I want to do this every day."

"So do I," I said, getting off her sweat and cum-smeared torso and lying down on my back.

"You're helping me change the sheets after we shower."

"Ladies first."

She wiped the worst of the mess off her skin with some tissues, and stood up. "No, come with me. I've heard about people showering together, but I've never done it."

I followed her into the bathroom, awed by her beauty. She was so natural in her nudity, so comfortable in her own skin, that she didn't seem to notice it very much. She sat on the toilet and started to pee, and then, embarrassed, forced the flow to stop. "What am I doing?"

"You've never peed in front of a guy before," I stated.

"No!"

"Should I leave the room?"

"No." She finished, blotted herself dry, and flushed. "Oh, damn, I shouldn't have done that. Now we'll have to wait to start the shower, or the temperature will change."

"I can wait," I said, pulling her against me, ravishing her greedy mouth. Her fingernails gripped my buttocks as she returned my kiss. We held each other, our tongues at war, feeling, gripping, and grinding. Our skin was sticky against each other.

"The toilet's done," she said when we paused. "We can get in the shower now."

She picked up a clear plastic tube of the green shampoo everyone used then, backed under the water to wet her hair, and began to lather. There wasn't much I could do but stand there and watch, giving very serious thought to fucking her again right there in the bathroom she shared with her mom and sister.

Loni saw me watching her breasts bounce with the movement of her arms. She also saw me getting hard.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I looked at my water-proof Timex. "Almost two."

"Mom sometimes comes home for lunch. You should be out of here in half an hour." She pulled me under the spray with her, and plunged her tongue into my mouth. "We don't have time to make love again," she said, rubbing her hand over my engorged shaft, "but we can do this."

Our hands gave each other pleasure. As the water cooled, we washed the evidence away and dried off. I spent as much time as I dared watching my goddess prepare herself for sleep, kissing her, holding her, racing toward our deadline. I saw headlights turn onto her block when I rounded the corner at the other end.

The next day, Saturday, I thoroughly cleaned my car, got a proper trim on my hair, and shaved carefully. I had decided to take her to a play at my old college and to a party with some friends who hadn't yet graduated, kids only a year or two older than her.

We had a good time. Loni wore a new dress, one she had made herself. It was basically a wrap of avocado satin, gauze, and lace, simple, but amazing in detail. She's repeated the theme several times with garments she's designed, but that night, she wore the prototype.

At intermission, she asked, "Do you like my dress?"

"I do."

"It gaps open at the top, doesn't it?"

"Yeah."

"I'm glad I'm with you tonight. I don't mind you seeing me."

Conversation stopped for a second when we walked in to the party, guys and girls both appraising her, but Loni's smile and natural charm made her part of the gang. After and hour or so, she came back from the bathroom and pulled me into the hall. "I need to talk to you."

"What's wrong?"

"I was really looking forward to later tonight, but, well, I can't."

"You can't what?"

Her cheeks burned red. "I got my period. It's two days early. I wanted to make love with you tonight."

"It's okay. I don't want us to be only about that."

"Did you get condoms?"

"Yes, in case we thought we might need them."

"Are you squeamish?"

"No," I grinned. "Are you?"

We left the party soon afterward. Her mother was at work, and had said she wouldn't be coming home for her lunch break. She swore Camilla had never surprised her, from the time Loni was allowed to be home alone. When Mom said she wasn't coming home, she didn't come home. We locked the door behind us and went upstairs.

Wordlessly, Loni undressed me, kissing and caressing after each piece of clothing, removing her own as she went. When we were down to my distorted briefs and her panties, she ground herself against me and kissed me as hungrily as I've ever been kissed. She stripped off my briefs and fondled my iron cock. "Wait. Please don't peek. I'll be right back," she said, giving me a squeeze and scurrying to the bathroom. I heard the toilet and the sink. Then she returned naked, carrying some old towels. "This might get kinda messy, so we don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"Whatever you're okay with, Loni."

"Could we make love and then shower again?"

I pulled her against me, my hands gripping her firm buttocks, and guided her by the ass to grind on my hardness as our tongues fucked each other's mouths. "Sounds great."

We spread the towels and lay down together, kissing, fondling, touching each other's skin. Loni brought out the best in me. I had to take it slow with her or I would have gone off way too early. Her hand was on me constantly, not trying to make me cum, just trying to make me crazy. I feasted on her breasts.

"What do you do to me, Mark? How do you make me want you this much?"

"What do you mean?"

"For weeks I've wanted to kiss you and have you play with me. I can't stop thinking about last night, thinking about what we did. You took me places I've never been. I want you inside me again."

I ran my fingers through her trimmed curls, touching the hood of her clit. "Let me get something."

"No. I'll never be safer. If you can stand the mess, I want to feel it all tonight. I want you inside me to the end." She kissed me passionately, pulling me to get on top of her, and guiding me to her entrance.

I pushed gently, her moist muscles relaxing enough to admit me. Holding her tight, worshiping her face with kisses, I pushed into her.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Do what you did last night, but don't you dare pull out."

We moved slowly, Loni responding to my pace, kissing, cuddling, and moaning as we coupled. I wanted desperately to bring her off, but couldn't imagine how I'd last long enough. "I want to make you cum, Loni, but I'm so close."

"Go ahead. Just stay inside me. I'll try to get you hard again."

Her wet tunnel grasped me as I thrust myself into her. Moaning as our tongues raged, I filled a beauty queen with my spunk. With every pulse, I grunted, and she bore down with her internal muscles to coax more from me. When I was done, she smiled.

"That felt good. I've never had a man fill me before." She kissed me, and we wiped the sweat from each other's brows with our hands. "Do that again." She wrapped all four limbs around me and pushed her pelvis up, working me inside her.

I never really went soft, not inside Loni Svenson! She clenched her muscles, helping me to slide in and out of her until I was fully hard again, ready to pound her silly. That's what we did, and that time, I think I came harder than the time before. She climaxed twice, screaming her pleasure as she did, and when she knew I was close again, her nails raked my ass, holding me deep to bathe her cervix.

When our mutual spasms calmed, I rolled us over so she was lying on top of me. She sat up, giving me a clear view of her amazing body impaled on my tired cock. "Mark, I think I need to get in the shower real soon before we soak through these towels."

She got in the shower first, while I put the soiled towels in her mother's washing machine. Then, I joined her, still dumbfounded. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't be this lucky. Obviously, the man upstairs liked me.

As we washed, I came alive in her hands. She knelt in front of me, bathing me, rinsing me, stroking me with her soapy fingers until I was hard as stone again, studying my erection that bobbed in front of her face. "My ex made me do this, but I didn't like it. With you, I think it might be different." She rinsed the soap from us and pushed her wet hair behind her ears. "See if I do this right."

Oral sex was something of a rarity in those days in the circles I traveled in, so while I had lots of sex in college, many girls didn't give head. Yet here was my goddess, on her knees to worship me, the water cascading over her lovely back, moving her mouth to take me inside.

Her first lick on my crown almost buckled my knees. Loni bathed my entire penis with her sweet tongue, her blue eyes sparkling at me. She advanced, taking half of me into her mouth and rubbing her tongue on the most sensitive parts. I reached down to stroke her wet hair as she worked on me. There was no hesitation on her part, nothing to show she hadn't done this hundreds of time before. I played with some slutty girls in college, but none of them treated me so well.

Loni's beautiful face bobbed slowly back and forth, her eyes smiling at mine, her breasts mesmerizing me. Her hand played with one nipple, and mine with the other. And still she bobbed and sucked.

"Loni?"

"Hmmm?"

"You're going to want to stop soon."

"I don't want to stop. Not with you." She went back to sucking, her hands now clenched on my butt.

The pressure built to an unbelievable level, the pleasure with it. I fought the urge to fuck her face, trying to stay still, to prolong the delicious agony a second more.

I failed. I could see lust in her eyes when I got even harder than I had been, and pleasure when I began to moan. She swallowed what she could, excess drooling from both corners of her mouth, still bobbing and sucking. When I moved away, exhausted and going limp, she quickly washed the residue from herself and hugged me.

"I told myself I'd never do that," she said, barely audible through the cooling spray.

"I'm sorry, Loni."

"Don't be, silly! With you, I'll do it again." Unselfconsciously, she washed her tender pussy, rinsing a little blood down the drain. "I'm ready to get out. The water's getting cold."

We dried off, and Loni put in a fresh tampon while I watched. "Will you stay? I can set the alarm for six to give us time for a quick breakfast, and still have you out before Mom gets home."

I had slept with a girl in my arms before. This was my first time with a goddess.

Loni had plans for Sunday, and I needed to mow my parents' lawn and do some laundry, so I didn't see her until I got to the time-clock Monday afternoon. She looked amazing, like always, and flashed her usual sparkling smile. It was like nothing had happened. We were work buddies again.

Fred came into our office a minute or so after me. "You dog, you fucking lucky dog!" he said from his chair.

"What?"

He rolled across the space between our desks until he was right next to me. "Details, kid. I already know some of it."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You and Loni this weekend. She and her mom came to our place to swim yesterday. The girls were outside, and the adults had come in. I was headed out to the deck to start the grill, and I heard Loni telling my daughter that you amazed her. What did you do to that lovely body?"