Look at Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,592 Followers

Kat pushed herself away from the dressing table and went across to the door, quickly flipping the lock.

"I don't expect Adam would come in unannounced, but I guess we'd both feel better if he can't." She explained, hauling her own tee-shirt top over her head.

As Kat undressed Jenny couldn't help but admire her body. For a woman a few years older than her, Kat possessed the slim lithe figure of a girl, smooth skinned, toned, with small pert breasts and a board like stomach. 'If only' she thought looking down at her own fuller shape. Not that Jenny considered herself fat, but she did notice with regret how her breasts descended a little when her bra was removed, and how rounded her stomach was in comparison with her new landlady's.

"You know." Kat told her, gazing unashamedly at Jenny's nudity. "I'd give my eye teeth for breasts like yours, mine are tiny."

"I'll swap you." Jenny told her laughingly. "I think they're too big."

"Never content, are we?" Kat asked rhetorically, padding across to the bed.

"If you lie on that side with your head against the headboard." She told Jenny. "I'll lie next to you the opposite way so that my head at the foot, we'll be able to see better than just lying side by side."

"You've done this before, haven't you?" Jenny asked, positioning herself as Kat suggested.

"As a matter of fact - no." Kat climbed on the bed with her and lay head to tail with Jenny.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Ready." Jenny confirmed, her breaking voice betraying her nerves.

Kat raised her knees and opened her legs, giving Jenny a perfect view of her pussy.

"You shave!" Jenny exclaimed, surprised at Kats smooth and naked pubes. She didn't know why she was so taken aback, it was something she'd thought of herself but never yet done, and it looked so beautiful.

"Yes, Adam does it for me every couple of days."

That level of easy intimacy surprised Jenny and she felt a pang of jealousy that her own marriage had never been so fulfilling. She raised her own legs, spreading them wide to display her own 'natural' pubes, feeling her heart-rate skyrocket again knowing that Kat could see her. Then as Kat as reached between her legs she followed suit, both women finding their own clits and gently massaging them for each other to watch.

Jenny looked at Kat's pussy and thought how lovely it looked, the smoothness of hairless skin lending it a kind of sophistication and style, much better, thought Jenny, than her own hairy slit. The pale skin of Kat's labia framed lovely pink folds of flesh that almost pointed the way to her clit, and opened and closed gently as she masturbated to reveal her very wet vagina. No wonder men prefer to go down on shaven women, she thought, wondering if this should be the last day that her own pussy would be framed by a curly bush.

For a while both women masturbated quietly apart from giving occasional little grunts or moans of pleasure, but as they began to feel their orgasms approach neither of them could prevent themselves from verbalizing soft exclamations, telling each other how good it felt, or giving short descriptions of what they were doing, even though each could see the other, and both were aroused even more by each other's words.

Soon it was clear to Jenny that Kat was getting close to cumming, her pelvis was jerking slightly in response to surges of pleasure and her fingers were playing faster and faster at her clit. Jenny watched enraptured, still rubbing her own button and feeling her own orgasm start to stir inside her. Kat's vagina was gaping open, just as she imagined her own must be, and she could see juices trickling from its entrance to run out of sight over her anus and leave a damp spot on the bed where they had spilled from her cleft. Jenny shuddered with unexpected pleasure at the thought that this was the bed in which she would sleep tonight, wondering if she would feel Kat's dampness still present.

The suddenly Kat was there, her bottom lifting from the bed as her fingers did a mad dance over her clit and a long growling moan was torn from her throat. She stayed like that for several seconds, still moaning, before her bottom descended only to jerk and bounce up and down under the influence of continuing waves of pleasure. Jenny gasped at the sight, her own orgasm rising closer from the effects of seeing Kat.

Jenny closed her eyes and let her fingers hurry over her clit, wanting to get over that last stretch home, needing to cum while Kat's eyes were on her as she recovered from her own climax. Her fingers flew and she felt the fire in her belly get closer and closer to spilling down her vagina to her hard, sensitive little clit.

"Let me see, let me see!"

Jenny heard Kat's voice calling urgently and felt her new friend's hand on her thigh pulling her legs apart, and then she realized that she had automatically closed her legs in an attempt to intensify her feelings. Without opening her eyes she let Kat's hand pull her leg away and hold it away, knowing that by doing so she could be sure that Kat would see her pussy react to the orgasm that was so nearly there.

And then she made it, her orgasm erupted and flowed along her nervous system like lava from a volcano, overloading her senses, making her cry out from pure pleasure and judder in ecstatic spasm. She could feel Kat's hand still on her leg, holding it out, making sure that everything was on display and that every reaction from her pussy was clearly seen, and this added to Jenny's happiness. She knew that just like Kat's, her tunnel would be pulsating, gaping open but widening and narrowing in time to the power of her orgasm and that her own juices would be spreading over the bed. She couldn't help it, but a foolish grin spread across her face from the knowledge that she was cumming with someone else watching, and she rode the storm with pure delight written on her face.

"Phew. That looked real good," Kat told Jenny as she slowly returned to earth.

"And then some!" Jenny told her, the foolish grin still on her face.

Jenny opened her eyes finally and looked at Kat. She was lying smiling at Jenny, one hand still on Jenny's leg just above the knee and the fingers of her other hand back at her clit, playing very softly with that tiny button.

"Can you go again?" She asked.

"Give me a minute and I can." Jenny was eager to try, even though she wasn't sure if she still had anything left.

"Just watch me then, until you get your breath back."

Kat wriggled up the bed a little bringing herself closer to Jenny and letting her get an even better view of the two fingers that were still massaging her clit. Jenny watched, as enthralled as before and still getting the same buzz from watching Kat pleasure herself. If this was an example of staying with Kat and Adam, she'd have to remember to thank her sister for arranging it; Kat was beautiful and so fucking sexy.

Her own hand had now drifted back to her pussy, her two longest fingers gently nipping her clit and lightly pulling on it, and she sighed from the pleasure of it. Kat looked at Jenny, saw what she was doing and smiled, her free hand giving Jenny's thigh a quick squeeze of appreciation.

Jenny smiled back and, without really thinking about it, placed her own free hand on Kat's slender leg and returned the affectionate contact. Kat murmured softly and ran her fingers along Jenny's inner thigh, softly stroking that tender skin, and still playing with herself as she did so. The gentleness of the touch made Jenny shiver slightly with contentment, and she let her knee fall open until it rested against Kat's side as an overt encouragement for a repeat. Kat smiled, her eyes now fastened on Jenny's pussy, and began to delicately stroke Jenny's thigh, running her fingers from her knee to just below her pussy.

"That's nice." Jenny whispered, enjoying the contact.

"You mean what you can see?" Asked Kat. "Or my hand on your leg."

"Well, both really, but I meant you touching my leg."

"I'm glad. I like touching you. But tell me what you can see. Describe it."

"I can see you playing with yourself. I can see the tip of your middle finger rubbing the end of your clit. You've pushed the hood back and you're rubbing the end of your button ever do gently, round and round.'

'Now you've used your forefinger and ring finger to push open your pussy lips, and I can see right up into you. God, you're wet. You are gaping wide open, and I can see deep inside you, all red and shiny, and I bet it's slippery too."

Kat groaned and her finger picked up speed, urged on by Jenny's commentary.

"Have you seen inside a woman's cunt before?" Kat asked, breathlessly.

"No, not even my own. Yours is the first." Jenny's voice was heavy with arousal. "Do you like what you see?" Kat asked, rubbing harder under the stimulation of her own words.

"Oh yes. I love it being shaved; I can see every fold of skin and every bit of your pussy."

"I like yours too. The hair makes it look really sexy; I'd forgotten how good a hairy pussy looks."

Unthinkingly Jenny began to stroke Kat's thigh.

"You're all wet too." Kat went on. "I bet you want to cum again, don't you?"

"Oh yes." Jenny closed her eyes momentarily in anticipation. "I might take a while though.

"I'll help you."

Jenny didn't know what was meant for a moment, and then she felt Kat's fingertips move up her thigh until they rested lightly on the bush surrounding her slit. She was shocked and excited at the same time, knowing she should refuse but wanting to feel Kat's fingers touching her.

"Would you like me to?"

"Yes please." It was the quietest of whispers.

Kat shuffled a little closer, trying to give herself room to investigate Jenny properly, but inadvertently bringing Jenny's fingers into contact with her own pussy lips by doing so. Jenny's eyes widened with surprise at the sudden feel of Kat's warm labia touching the side of her fingers, but it somehow seemed right and almost immediately she was exploring the unfamiliar contours of another woman's pussy, feeling the flesh rhythmically as Kat's fingers worked at her clit.

She had to lean slightly to one side now to see around Kat's raised knee, but it was worth it to see her own hand resting between Kat's legs, her own fingertips only an inch or so away from her open tunnel. Fascinated by the sight, and by the feel of Kat's fingertips exploring in the same way, Jenny watched herself probe Kat's pussy, dipping inside her, feeling her slippery pussy juices and seeing the shine of wetness on her finger. Her heart was beating like a trip hammer now, more from the adrenalin of new experiences than from outright arousal, but even so, she told herself, she felt randy enough to try anything.

She noticed that Kat's fingers were now almost stationary, resting on her clit and moving only occasionally, and then she realized the she too was hardly playing anymore, concentrating instead on the feel of another woman's fingers touching her. Rousing herself from her absorption with Kat's actions she made a deliberate effort to rub her own clitoris, making her two fingers go round and round the tip, heightening her sense of daring with more open exhibitionism. Kat must have understood too, for she began consciously playing with herself once again, much to Jenny's delight, and the pair now purposely masturbated while watching themselves dabble their fingertips inside each others vaginas, both intensely turned on by their actions.

To her own surprise it was Jenny who took the next step and plunged her two fingers deep into Kat's pussy, burying them inside her in one hard thrust. It was the obvious thing to do, but she just hadn't expected to be the one to do it first. Kat reacted with a sibilant 'yes!' of shock and delight, pushing herself back against Jenny's fingers. Jenny watched herself fingering Kat, seeing her fingers slide in and out, becoming wet and slippery with Kat's fluids, watching Kat's two extended fingers manipulating her clit, pulling and pushing the rock hard little nubbin as she worked herself towards orgasm. She wanted to see Kat cum, but didn't want to miss out herself.

"Finger me, Kat. Push your fingers in."

Jenny could never have imagined saying such a thing before, nor would she have imagined having her own fingers buried inside another woman's vagina. Kat's fingers obediently slipped inside her and Jenny closed her eyes briefly in delight, knowing that Kat was looking at her pussy just as she was looking at Kat's, and it was a wonderful sensation.

Jenny could see that Kat wasn't far from cumming, and she could feel her own orgasm stirring, getting ready to erupt, and she drove her fingers into Kat in a hard rapid rhythm, trying to make her cum, wanting to see her explode before her own climax struck. But, of course, Kat was doing just the same with the same goal in mind, and so both of them were quickly thrusting deep into each other, watching each other and waiting for the end, at the same time rubbing themselves as hard as they could driven on by their own inescapable urge to cum.

Soon they were both grunting and gasping, their legs trembling, their muscles tensing and their eyes half closed from the intensity of their impending orgasm. In the end they both came together, Kat's pelvis jerking and bucking, dislodging Jenny's fingers from her pussy and causing a cry of pleasure mixed with frustration in consequence. Jenny reacted to her orgasm as she sometimes did to particularly strong one, by going completely stiff, held in place by all her muscles contracting in unison, her back arched and her eyes squeezed shut, and a little keening sound coming from between gritted teeth. It occurred to her later that her husband of eleven years had never seen that happen, while a woman she had met only that day had been good enough to generate it.

For a while they lay, still head to toe on the bed, silently thinking over their actions of the last hour or so. Kat quietly smoked a cigarette while Jenny, a non-smoker, languidly ran her hand up and down Kat's thigh. Eventually Kat broke the silence.

"I hope you enjoyed that the same as I did?"

"Only if you enjoyed it more than anything else in your whole life."

Otazel
Otazel
2,592 Followers
12