Look At Me When You Come Ch. 17

Story Info
Splashes of Wet.
1k words
4.63
6.6k
1
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quarter past twelve and I was getting hungry. Gently, I moved Ben's arm from my body and slowly got down from the bed, wanting to take a shower after our messy make out session earlier.

He could sense me getting up immediately. While rubbing his eyes, he mumbled about feeling dizzy because he's never used with taking a nap during daytime.

"There's a painkiller in my purse," I told him. "Though it's mainly for period pain."

He didn't take it and told me I should keep it for myself. After all, we might find a pharmacy later on when going out.

The shower box was the standard 90mm wide, square with curved entrance. An oversized person can never fit in there, in fact, I thought that's pretty bad considering a hotel should accommodate every kind of people, not just the skinny ones.

There was no space for toiletries either, so I had to call for Ben to pass me my shampoo bottle from the sink outside because I didn't want to walk from there and wet the tiles.

"Baby," I called him again when he didn't show up the first time. He was on the phone and he heard me so he opened the bathroom door and signalled for me to wait.

After a short while, he came apologizing and took the bottle for me. "Let me help you."

He applied some shampoo on my hair, made some foam and massaged my head while cleaning it. "Your hair always looks like you're in a rush," he said.

I laughed at his remark. This is true, my hair is one of the other things that I often neglect. Having to get ready at random times and stay outside until late, I don't get to look presentable in any way.

This is also why I used to keep my hair short, easier to manage in my opinion, though I look better in long hair.

Even Ben likes it too.

I rinsed my hair, letting water from the shower head run down all foam and bubbles, to the drainage down there. I stretched my arm to reach Ben and playfully touched his face with my wet, soapy hand. We both laughed and then he kissed me.

He was still naked, still covered with our make out juices. I couldn't help but notice that he was getting another erection. I grabbed him by the face and kissed him back.

He squeezed himself into the shower box, even though there was enough for only one. Luckily I was small, so I was just stuck at an angel while he was standing there with the shower head right above him.

My pointy nipples were touching his body with water dripping down from the tips. Ben sighed deep and continued kissing me passionately. He let his tongue slide inside as I gently sucked and played with it using my tongue. I then let us pause for a while, and I licked his lips with my tongue tip which stimulated him even more.

He couldn't hold it any longer. He just had to touch me somewhere, to feel me. His hands made their way to the curve of my body from my back to my waist, down to my ass. Then, they traveled back up, to massage my wet breasts.

With his thumbs, he pressed my nipples, flicked them so they perk up and pressed them again. At last, he pinched them hard, making me gasp and moan with pleasure.

I jumped a little towards him, grabbing him by the neck with both of my arms. While our lips locked, he carried me by supporting me with my butt with his both hands, and I held onto him with my legs around his waist.

He slid himself inside my vagina which was readily smooth for him. I pressed my body against him as close as I could, with my arms behind his neck as he penetrated me deeper and moved gently.

I was feeling hot all over my body and without realizing it moved up and down on its own, following Ben's movement. Splashing sounds of water as we slammed against each other, were probably one of the best sounds I'd heard that day.

His dick was so long lasting and it didn't want to surrender no matter how hard my vagina was squeezing it.

He grunted a few times, and from being gentle, he began to go rough by sliding in and out fast and pushing to the deepest every time he slid back in. Even though my waist was breaking, my body wouldn't stop moving along with him, making my pussy spurt out juices to help him fuck me longer.

He made me come twice more and as I was coming for the third time, he was coming too. His body went stiff and his dick started throbbing inside. For a few seconds he stood there, still carrying me and I was still hanging onto him. I clenched my legs as my pussy was wrapping him tight. Most of his semen dripped down together with water from the shower.

"That was exhausting," he said, panting.

"So can we go back to showering now?" I asked, panting too. He just laughed. He kissed me deeply. Cleaning up was not a problem since we were already in there, naked and wet, ready for a shower.

He rubbed my body everywhere, and when he touched my pussy, wanting to clean the hidden parts in between those petals, I got all aroused again but I tried to hide it.

Next time, I thought. That was already a lot of work in one day. We headed out not long after that, to a popular restaurant for Indian cuisine which was very satisfying even though it did not taste similar to what I'm used to in Malaysia.

It doesn't matter, as long as I get to try what Ben has planned. For some reason I felt like we were newlyweds on their honeymoon.