Look At My Tits Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura's getting closer.
3.1k words
4.6
44.4k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers

Jane and I drove to my... uh... Laura's house giggling about what just happened. I finished dressing in the car and held the wheel to allow Jane to finish as well. Looking at her dress made me horny all over again. I was glad I still liked women, but I could not get control over this burning need to have a dick in my new pussy.

Jane pulled the car into the driveway and I climbed out. Jane was quick to follow, but I needed her to leave if I was going to get my plan of a quicky with John to work. I stopped her by the front of her car.

" Jane, hey... uh... thanks for the shopping trip." This made us both laugh and I gave Jane a hug. The softness of her chest against mine started my pussy to moisten again. I gave Jane a peck on the cheek and smiled.

"Jane, thanks really, but I need to get ready, so maybe we can do something tomorrow?" Jane looked as if she understood. "Sure Laura, ditch your sister...I guess we will have time this week with John gone...will you take time off of work?"

Work... Work... oh shit, I have a job. I need to find out more. "Jane hey, yah, maybe I will, sounds great... I'll get you to call I sick for me tomorrow... if you call, maybe they will think I am so sick that I will be able to extend it to two or three days... we can have a blast"

"Yah Laura... sure, I'll call... gee, let me see how this will go...err... Laura... hey it's Jane... your sister... yah ...uh... you can't make it in today, cause, well you know... your sick... so maybe Peter can run the store for you today while you ...I mean Laura is sick...Geeze Laura, just call Peter and tell him to run the store...."

Store...hey...I run a store... but which one? I looked down at my watch and saw it was only 12:35pm... Lunch time. That's a lot earlier than it feels.

"Hey Jane, why don't you run me down to the store real quick, I'll tell Peter that I won't be in tomorrow, and then we can grab some lunch...it's 12:35 you know..."

Jane looked puzzled, but played along. "I'll take you to the store Laura, but I'll have to get drive through for lunch, I have to get home and get some stuff done"

"Sure Jane... great" Well at least I'll know where I work and get a feel for it before I have to be there for real. Jane and I jumped back in the car and started down the road. We were quiet but it did not last long as we quickly pulled into a little strip mall and in front of a store called Laura's fashions.

"Do you want me to wait in the car Laura?"

"No... come with me... should just take a minute" We walked in the door and a chime went off. The sore had no customers and looked like a specialty boutique for woman, with clothes, bags, belts and other accessories. The register counter was in the back of this small tore. To each side was a curtain covered doorway with a sign over one that read "dressing room". I scanned the store to try to get as much of it into memory. I looked and I did not see anyone. Moved toward the back towards the register. I stopped by a rack of clothes and saw a skirt that I thought might look nice on my wife. I reached down and grabbed the tag. Two hundred dollars. Wow. High priced stuff. No wonder the store was empty.

"Laura, be right out!"

That must be Peter. I yelled back "OK" and walked to the register. Just as I got there a man pushed trough the unmarked curtain doorway and said " hey Laura... sorry, just looking through today's receipts. I saw it was you on the monitor so I didn't hurry out... is that OK?"

"Sure...um sure.. No problem"

I looked down at his name tag and it was surely Peter, and under his name read manager. He looked young, maybe late twenties. Muscular and neat in appearance. Nice looking for a guy and I noticed he was wearing a wedding band.

"Peter... hey, I'm not feeling well. I am going to take tomorrow off, do you think you can handle the store for the day?"

"Sure, Laura...uh.. I handle it most days... you OK?"

"Yah, just a little under the weather... so I'll see you Tuesday then..."

"You need me in on Tuesday?...why what's wrong... are you coming in on Tuesday?

Just then the phone rang and Peter rushed over to get it. I looked back to the front of the store and saw Jane looking at some outfits. I decided to use this opportunity to find out more information. I went around the counter and saw some business cards. They read: Laura's Fashions. Laura Lawrence owner; Peter Johnson manager; open Thursday through Monday 9-5pm.

Oh...closed on Tuesday and Wednesday... that's why Peter was concerned. Peter hung up the phone and turned to me..."Hey, that was the distributor, their delivery will be late on Thursday. Looks like we will have a late night. Shall I call in Roberta to see if she can work late?"

"You're the manager...if you think we need the help..hey.. Uh... Peter... by the way... I lost track of days... I didn't mean tomorrow... I'll see you Thursday...OK?"

"Sure Laura... get some rest and I will call you if I need you"

"Thanks Peter... see ya" I turned and called for Jane and we left the store.

"That Peter is a hotty...Laura I swear, if I was single and he was single... we would...wow...what a hotty... hey have you and him...?

"No!" I shouted...

"Well I think he has a crush on you... what a hotty"

"He's married!"

"Laura... do you want to buy some more lingerie?...' Jane smiled and chuckled as she said that. I think she was referring to me being married and the guy playing with my pussy... but I let it drop.

We drove home, with a quick stop for a burger. We ate in the car and as I crushed the bags Jane asked me for a cigarette. I knew I forgot something, and that explains my craving for something. I reached into my purse and pulled doubt 2. I lit mine and passed the lighter to Jane. As I pulled the smoke into my lungs, I felt somehow better. I really need to remember these. I took another drag of the cigarette and blew the smoke out. Somehow this made me feel sexy.

Jane pulled the car into the driveway again and this time just leaned over and pecked me on the cheek.. "See you tomorrow...I'll pick you up". I got out of the car and waved as she drove off.

I walked into the house with my lit cigarette and thought how John will be upset if he smells the smoke. I walked to the sliding doors and opened them to reveal a beautiful swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Well, this will be fun this week... If this week lasts.

It hit me like a bolt of lightning. I don't know how long this will last. I was determined to make the most of it while it did. I searched the house to see if I could find a bottle of champagne. I did in the back of a large cabinet and put it in the fridge to chill. His will save me time, and I wont have to go to that liquor store. I will have more time to figure out who Laura is and get more familiar with her house and her body. I looked at my watch again. 2:30pm. I have four and a half hours.

I grabbed the bag of newly purchased outfits and laid them out on the bed ready for their big night. I began exploring the house looking at pictures and videos to learn as much about Laura and John as I could. I found this one video in the night stand and put it in the VCR in the livingroom. It was Laura and John having sex. John was pumping in and out of her. The video was making me hornier and I began to play with my wet pussy. I was either getting real good at this or just extremely horny, but I came quickly and hard. I placed my fingers to my lips and tasted Laura's pussy for the first time. Sweet. I could get used to this.

The phone in my purse was ringing again and I quickly shut off the VCR and grabbed my purse, got the phone and pulled out the cigarettes while I was there. I flipped open the phone and said hello.

"Hey Laura, I'm on my way... I'll be home by 6:00... can I get something.." I lit my cigarette and stepped outside. Looked at my watch and though... wow... 5:30pm... I explored for a long time.

"No... John, just get home..." "Sure hon... see you in a bit...hey gotta run... my dad is on the other line" and he was gone.

A half hour to go before he gets home. I put out the cigarette and ran to the shower. I couldn't help but feel every inch of my body as I washed it. I loved how it felt and loved how my hands made me feel. I had to keep focused though cause John would be here in a minute.

I finished the shower and blew my hair dry leaving it straight but neat. I applied the makeup as similar to the way Jane did it and the way it look as if Laura wore it from the pictures I studied today. I slipped into the sexiest of the new outfits and threw a robe over it. This was the crotchless outfit. I figures, why waist what little time we had. I rushed to the kitchen to open the champagne. I had set the glasses out earlier. I felt like I was going to the prom. I was proud of mu preparation. I needed to remember to do this for my wife.

As the champagne popped the garage door opened. John was here. I pored the champagne into the 2 glasses and moved to the living room and waited for him to come in through the door. The door opened and John rushed in. He set his brief case down and kissed my cheek ans said he had to pack. Took a glass of champagne from me and rushed off into the bedroom.

THAT'S IT? I thought as the bedroom door closed. I needed to fuck and I needed to fuck now and this is what I get. I was determined not to be mad and opened the bedroom door. John had a bag on top of the remaining outfits on the bed and he was throwing his close into the bag.

"Looks like you did some purchasing with Jane...are you going to a costume party?"

Wow... this can't be right... costume..I'll show him costume. I set the drink down and took off the robe. John was in the closet getting another handful of clothes. I stuck the sexiest pose I could come up with and waited for him to turn around.

John was mumbling about his tie and he turned to put his clothes in his back. John took one look at me... err... Laura and froze in his tracks. John didn't say a word. He just stood there with his eyes fixed on the outfit. My body. I slowly started to walk over to him and he still said nothing. Eyes fixated as if in a trance. I continued to get closer and grabbed his hand. I lay his hand on my breast and I met his lips with mine. Johns body began to react like any males would and his hands began to roam my body and his tongue became one with mine. His attention felt great and I began to loose myself in him. I worked my hands to his ever expanding bulge and began to free it. I thought... it's going to happen... it really is going to happen.

I released John's cock and lowered his pants to the ground. John's fingers found my slit and began to work their magic. I shoved John down onto the bed next to his suitcase and climbed on top of him. I was in a sixty nine position. I wanted his dick in my but was facing the wrong way. I tried to turn around but felt something hit my clit. It was Johns tongue. He worked his tongue in all the right places and I lowered myself down on his face. This put his cock right in front of my face and I began to suck on his shaft. I put as much as I could im my mouth and worked around it with my tongue. John's and my tempo began to equalize as I continued to take as much of him in my mouth and down my throat as I could. Then it happened. I felt the first wave of orgasm hit, which made me more attentive to John. Sucking him like I couldn't get enough. Then again, just as the first orgasm eased the second one started and I moaned and I sucked on him some more.

The second orgasm started to ease and I tried to catch my breath. I let John's cock loose from my lip lock. John was not eager for this to happen and thrust his hips forward shoving it further down my throat than it had gone before. As he did this he began his wonderful tongue action sending me to my third and largest orgasm to date. The feeling rushed through me like a wave and I shoved John's dick deeper and sucked harder and faster. And then...

Like a bolt of lightning John twitched and John began to shoot his load deep into my throat. I was not prepared for this and began to swallow as a natural reaction. The salty cum came gushing again, and again I swallowed all as a natural reaction. John intensified his licking and a forth orgasm came crashing down and more cum came out and more swallowing occurred.

I collapsed from the final orgasm and John's cock began to shrink as it lay in my mouth. I rolled off of him and he pulled me around so that our heads were facing each other. He kissed my cheek and stroked my hair. He placed his index finger to the corner of my lip and wiped some of his cum from the corner of my mouth. He placed his index finger past my lips and I licked the cum from it tasting his cum and my pussy juices as they mixed on his finger.

"What has gotten into you Laura... that was incredible!"

"Well John you are going to be gone for a week and I just thought we needed to take advantage of what little time we had..."

"Yah.. I know... but you never swallowed before... that's what I meant... it was incredible, but I thought that you didn't like the taste of cum... and these outfits... they aren't you... what's gotten into you?"

Think quick... this could be bad...

"I'm not complaining" John continued.."I just was wondering..."

BBBRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

Saved by the bell I though. John rolled over and picked up the receiver.

"Hey dad......... that's great.... where are you..... hey... yup.... sure..... wine would be fine...........OK see you in 15 minute.

"What was that about? What do you mean see you in 15 minutes?" I asked with some sternness in my voice. I has still yet to get fucked and he said see you in 15 minutes.

"Oh... that was my dad... spoke to him on the phone after I talked to you. I told him of my trip and told him how you seemed upset. He seemed to think that you might hate being alone, so he offered to stay with you this week. I told him that would be a great idea and he just called to say he was 15 minutes away, and that he is bringing some wine...I guess I should have checked with you... is that OK?"

I sat quietly for what seemed like a minute, thinking about how any freedom I would have to explore my new body, and familiarize myself with this new life would be gone for a whole week as I got babysat. I don't even know how long this will last and I wanted to make the most of it....

John interrupted my thought and said" I'll call him back and tell him it's a bad idea... I'll tell him to go back home..."

John looked upset...

"Don't do that John... It will be fine..."

"You sure Laura... I'll call him back... I should have checked with you...."

"Naa.... It's fine" "Guess I better get ready"

Just as I said that the doorbell rang and John's cell phone rang. John looks at his cell and said it was his dad.

"Hey dad... what's up...... the door.... you old fart.... I thought you said 15 minutes... all right be right there."

John hung up the cell.

"My dads at the door... he said 15 minutes but he was just kidding...I guess that's funny when your old...hey put your robe on and come say hi, then you can freshen up."

I grabbed the robe off the bed and put it on tight. I ran my fingers through my hair as we walked to the door. John opened the door and this good looking late 40's, in shape man stood there with a case of wine in his arms and a suitcase by his side. John grabbed the wine and set it down and hugged his dad. John grabbed his bag and his father walked in.

"Laura.. Wow your beautiful, give me a hug and kiss"

I walked over; said "hi dad" and wrapped my arms around him to give him a hug.

"Laura... cut the dad crap, I'm 18 years older than you... call me George or I'm leaving..." George held me longer than a dad would hold his daughter -in-law and kissed me on the cheek catching a corner of my lips. This sent chills down my spine as I determined that John's dad may be flirting a little. George hugged me again and let his hand slide slightly to the top of my ass before letting go and walked into the living room with John.

George is sexy, a little perverted... this may be a fun week after all.... I may get fucked yet...

To be continued...

yankeedog
yankeedog
14 Followers