Look at that Ass! Ch. 03

Story Info
Niece convinces him to screw her mom; his wife watches
1.5k words
4.49
174.9k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awakened by a cacophony produced by a couple of stumbling drunks in my living room. A crashing lamp was followed by the cackling of laughter. I was lying in bed with my niece. Both of us were nude and encrusted with the dried remnants of our blended bodily fluids, the aftermath of our sexual encounter.

Immediately my mind went to 'red alert'. I thought, "Oh my God, my wife's out there! We're caught!"

I woke Christy with a hard shove. She yawned and stretched and smiled at me. I quickly signaled 'Be quiet" and pointed to the door. We heard the sisters stumble against more furniture.

"Ga...God Ana, I can't believe we gave those cowboys blowjobs," Eve said and then giggled.

"Well, they did buy us shots of Cuervo," Ana responded sounding like a very happy drunk.

"Yea. Is that the first time you did two guys at once?" Eve asked somewhat astonished.

"Nah."

"What the hell?" I thought, "My wife's picking up guys and sucking their dicks?" My head was spinning.

Eve slurred, "Good...Goodnight sis."

Ana made a pronounced kissing noise and said, "Night, E," and she hiccupped.

A frightened Christy whispered, "What are we going to do?"

I didn't respond immediately. I was still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that my wife was a serial cocksucker. Christy had to grab my arm to jolt me back into the present.

"Ah...Oh, I'll hide under the bed. Let me know when the coast is clear and I'll sneak out."

Christy nodded gravely. I rolled out of bed and slid under it just as Eve crashed open the door and switched on the light.

Eve mumbled, "Hello baby, sorry for waking you. Your Aunt and I sure had a good time.... I've been drinking."

Christy got out of bed determined to lead her mom out of the room. She said,

"Here, let me help you to the bathroom."

Chr...Christy, hav...have I ever told you you've got some world class tits. You could get a job at Hooters."

"Yes Mom. Please stop pinching my nipples. The bathroom's this way."

Eve twisted away from Christy and sat down hard on the bed. The mattress creaked mightily and scared the hell out of me. I thought the bed was going to come crashing down on me. I could see the headlines "Nude man crushed by drunken sister-in-law" The lead line of the story would be "Why he was under his niece and sister-in-law's bed is still a mystery. Perversion suspected."

"Baby, I don't have to pee. Help me off with my clothes."

Eve started undressing herself. Christy tried another tack.

"Let's go to the kitchen and have some juice or coffee. It will keep you from getting a hang-over."

"Are you going out there nude, flashing your coochee?" Eve said and started laughing.

"Help me finish undressing and we'll both go out there all nakedy. I hope everyone sees us. You know Eddd (she belched) has a thing for me?"

The two nude women helped each other up and walked to the door.

"No Christy no...It's not right...I can't do that to Ana. I love Ana. Sometimes I'm jealous of her because she made a better choice of a husband than I did...." Eve flopped down on the bed. She started to cry and then just as quickly she stopped.

"Come on Mom, I'll get our robes out..."

"No Chris...I don't need any more to drink. I need a good orgasm. I sucked a cock tonight. Let's 69." Eve reached up and pulled Christy down on top of her. All the while I'm praying "Please leave the room....please don't make the bed fall down on me."

They rolled around on the bed. Eve ended up on top. She snaked her head between Christy thighs and licked Christy while pushing her snatch into her daughter's face.

"Wha...What's all this?"

Eve touched the dried fluid she found on her daughter's leg and sex again.

"Umm...Mom...I...masturbated myself to sleep tonight."

I soon heard my wife's voice. As she entered the room, she said,

"Eve, Christy, do you know where Ed is?....Oh My God! What are you two doing?"

Eve and Christy were locked in the 69 position. Eve had her head buried in her daughter's pussy. Christy looked at her Aunt embarrassed and helpless. She was trapped beneath her drunken mother's bush.

"Eve! EVE!!!" Ana shouted.

Eve lifted her fluid smeared face and smiled at her sister.

"Hi."

Ana yelled at her, "What are you doing?"

Eve laughed and snorted. She casually picked a pubic hair out of her mouth and said, "Not everyone has a husband. Us girls have to take care of each other."

Eve continued, "You want to join us? I'll get my strap-on and fuc..fuck the both of you."

I heard my wife's retreating footstep as she ran across the living room. A door slammed in the distance.

Eve rolled off Christy and laughed.

"Baby, put on the strap-on. I want to be fucked."

"Okay Mom. We'll do it 'doggie style" just like you like it. Gimme a second to put it on. I'm going to turn the light off."

After Christy killed the light, she reached under the bed and pulled me out. The room was lightly illuminated by moonlight coming in through the windows. Christy shrugged her shoulder and mouthed to me "You've got to fuck her".

This is crazy. I looked down at my scared, limp dick and mouthed "How".

Christy said, "Okay Mom ...up on you knees...that's right. I know you're tired. You can keep your head on the pillow."

Christy put one hand on my penis and the other on her mother's sex. She began stroking me and feeling up Eve.

"Let me get you ready," Christy said to both of us.

Eve moaned. I admit I found the scene kinda hot. Two naked women. One getting a pair of fingers shoved up her snatch and me getting a handjob. I got hard. Eve got wet.

"Okay, now you're ready," Christy said to her mother and me.

Christy crawled off the bed and gestured for me to take her place. I climbed on the bed and positioned myself behind the ass I've loved from afar. I lined my cock up with the pink opening and impaled her.

Eve cried out, "Oh...Ohhh that feels so good. I like the way you warmed it up for me Christy. You're so good to me."

I set an easy rhythm and watched my prick slide in and out of her beautiful pussy. I pulled it out almost completely and then I quickly shoved it in again. She was hot. She was wet. She was good. Of course she didn't' have the same tight box as her virginal daughter, but she was more than adequate.

Eve started moaning. I started breathing harder. Christy silently stood behind me.

"Baby," Eve asked, "isn't it good for you? Usually you're groaning and sighing..."

Eve started to lift her head and turn around. I quickly pushed her head back into the pillow and turned to Christy and mouthed, "Make some noise."

Christy moaned. However, she sounded like a bad track on a cheap porno movie. I shook my head 'No' and whispered "Not like that." I grabbed her hand and brought it to her cunt and mouthed, "Masturbate."

Christy quickly got with the program. The room was suddenly full of the sounds and smell of aroused women. I fought hard not to make a peep.

Christy was enjoying herself. She began dragging her erect nipples across my back, the sensation was exquisite. Then she lightly embraced me wrapping one arm around my waist. She leaned forward and placed her forehead against my back. I felt a strong connection to Christy as she fingered her clit and I continued to plow Eve from behind.

Eve began working her kegel muscles. The increase in pressure was heavenly. Not only was I fucking, but now my cock was being massaged. I was close to cumming.

I picked up the pace. Christy continued to frig herself, however, she released me. She reached around her mother and, with her free hand, rubbed her mother's swollen clit. Now we were all firing on all cylinders! Orgasms soon followed.

Eve screamed. Christy screamed and I exploded. We all spasmed with orgasmic bliss. I dumped a major load inside Eve's vagina.

Eve enjoyed her orgasm, but must have been confused by the pulsating rod that filled her womb with cum. She turned to investigate and found two people behind her: me and Christy. Her daughter was draped over my shoulder. We were both quaking from our climax.

Christy was the first to notice that we had been caught. She pulled me off her mother and pushed me into the living room. As I careened out of the bedroom, I stumbled over my wife. She was naked and on her knees in the doorway. Obviously, she had been watching us. Her left hand was clutching a breast and her right hand was between her legs.