Look At Us! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,710 Followers

"When it was warm enough I'd always make sure to wear a skirt or dress and no panties underneath, flashing it whenever and wherever I could, just like in those early days with my sister Kelly . Man, some of the looks I'd get! Once in a while, when I flashed it for some good-looking stud or a cute chick, and they seemed interested, I'd go home with them, or bring them over to my place, and let them have some of what they'd gotten a look at.

"Exhibiting myself was no problem. Satisfying my voyeuristic needs required more work -- and more luck. I could see into a lot of people's windows from where I lived. Sometimes I'd catch people naked or getting it on. I'd drop everything, try to stay discreet, and stare out the window as long as I could still see stuff going on.

"Then I really lucked out. This couple had moved in across the street from me and I saw that their bedroom window faced mine. And lucky for me, they never bothered to close their curtains. Maybe they didn't think of it, or maybe they were exhibitionists like I was, and hoped that someone would catch them at it. Well pretty soon I sure was catching them at it, watching them fuck whenever I happened to be home and they happened to be making it.

"Soon I really began to look forward to them coming home. They sure were a sexy duo, screwing all the time and even getting freaky once in a while. One time the guy handcuffed the girl to the posts of their bed and paddled her buttocks crimson before he greased her asshole and fucked her really hard up the ass. Another time he slapped her tits while she sucked his cock. I knew what that shit was all about. When I did that lesbian show with another stripper down at the club, I put handcuffs on her and spanked her butt. I liked that kind of kinky action sometimes. And now I was getting the picture. He was dominant, and she was submissive. I began to really dig watching this kinky duo play their imaginative sex games.

"One night I saw the light go on in their bedroom window. They were home, and if I were lucky soon they'd be doing the nasty. The woman got undressed, as usual, but this time when she stripped I saw that she was wearing hose and heels and a leather garter belt and leather bra, with holes cut out for her nipples. She ordered her guy to undress completely and to get on the bed on elbows and knees. This certainly was a reversal of their usual roles.

"Now the woman spanked and whipped the man's butt. He had very cute buns too, especially with red welts covering them. Then she opened a big jar of face cream sitting on a dresser and dug out a dab of it, slapping it between the guy's buttocks She lubed him up and then slid a couple of fingers up his ass, reaming him out. I'd watched him do that to her a few times before he fucked her ass. But now she was doing it to him. I'd always wanted to do something like that to a guy myself so I watched closely as she twisted her fingers inside his butt, spanking him with her other hand.

"Then she reached into a bag and pulled out this absolutely huge strap-on. She put it on, gesturing to the guy that he should reach back and hold himself wide open. Then she knelt right behind him and slammed that big dildo right up his ass."

"He was squirming like a pig as she did it to him, clutching a pillow and biting into it with his teeth, bracing himself as she really fucked the daylights out of him. It was a narrow street and their window wasn't that far from mine, so I could see everything real well. The sight of that obscenely thick dildo being driven up his greased ass by the woman he normally dominated really made me feel hot. Talk about a voyeur's lucky day! Naturally I was naked myself now, my fingers busily strumming away between my legs.

"But that wasn't the end of it, there was still the finale. And what a finale it was, a real treat for an insatiable voyeur like me. She slipped a red latex glove over the long slender fingers of one hand. Then she dipped the gloved hand into the jar of face cream, digging out most of what was in the jar and slapping it between his buttocks. This was San Francisco after all, and I'd heard just about every kinky thing people could do to each other, so I had a pretty good idea what she might be up to next. And it send a shudder up and down my spine! For now she worked that gloved hand up into his ass, all five fingers at once. And she didn't stop with the fingers either. No, she just kept pushing and pushing until she had her whole hand buried up his ass, all the way up to the wrist. I knew about this, that some sex freaks really got off on it. One of the dyke strippers at a club where I worked told me she loved it when her lover fisted her cunt.

"But this was an ass being fisted, a male ass by a female hand. And to me that was such a sight, his asshole clinging to her wrist, a wrist wrapped in tight, slick, red latex. The guy obviously loved it. I'd seen him put his woman through all sorts of rugged paces. Now she was showing him she gave as good as he got. Appreciative, he whacked away at his own cock while she fisted his bottom, grinding and twisting that hand of hers deep inside his ass. Finally she took hold of his rigid dick and I watched her jerk him off, while with her other hand, she kept giving him a vigorous workout.

"Right after that they disappeared from the bedroom, probably to take a shower. I just collapsed on my bed and beat off, thinking about what I had just witnessed."

"I've got to admit," I said. "That last story of yours was really the ultimate."

"Yeah, it was, wasn't it?" Marcie said with a smile, happy to be sharing her voyeuristic adventures with me. "Lots of things happened in and around my building. Once I went up to the rooftop to sunbathe and there were two of my neighbors, two young, good-looking guys, laying on a blanket naked, sucking each others' cocks. They stopped when they saw me, shocked I was up there. They said they thought everyone was gone for the weekend. There were only four apartments in the building and I knew the occupants of two of them were in fact away. Maybe I had told Greg and Danny I'd be going away too, I don't remember. But obviously I hadn't, and, instead, decided to go up on the roof to get myself some rays. And that's when I ran into Greg and Danny going down on each other. I'd been a stripper and I'd been involved in some group sex scenes, with couples and two guys or two chicks, things like that. So I'd been watched having sex and watched others having it. But even though San Francisco was supposed to be such a gay boy's town, this was the first time I'd ever seen two men having sex.

"I told them not to stop what they were doing just because I was there, hoping that my sudden appearance wouldn't put them off, which understandably it might. Immediately I whipped off my clothes and got as naked as they were, then told them to please continue what they had been doing, that I'd really get a charge seeing them suck each other, that it had been something of a fantasy of mine to watch two men make it, which it had. So I saw them gobble up each other's big cocks And then I even got to watch Greg rub some of his suntan oil all over his cock, pull Danny up onto his elbows and knees and, getting behind him, fuck him right up the ass. Through all that, the guys looked over my way, curious about me as I spread my legs and masturbated to the nasty queer sex show they were putting on. That was another notch in my voyeur belt, watching two muscled young fags making it on my rooftop."

"I've been curious about seeing something like that myself," I admitted.

"Do I detect that you may share my fetish a bit, that you too are something of a voyeur?" Marcie teased as she showed off her cunt to me and I stared right between her open legs. By now we weren't just sitting opposite each other, exposed. No. While Marcie had been regaling me with her latest accounts of watching and being watched as a sex worker up in San Francisco, we had been idly strumming our pussies, getting more and more excited as Marcie described in detail some of her adventures in visual erotica.

"How about we take these tops off now," I said. I was wearing a little T-shirt and Marcie had on a tight sweater.

"Sure!" she said, eager to expose more of herself and see more of me. So I tore off my T-shirt and suddenly I was completely naked in front of Marcie.

"Take it off the way you did when you were a stripper," I told her, curious to see how she shed her clothes up on stage, what she was like when she operated as a professional exhibitionist.

"My pleasure!" Marcie said, standing up, doing a slow bump and grind, running her hands up and down her soft cashmere sweater, caressing herself, finally gliding those hands over her huge breasts. Then she played with the sweater, acting like she was about to pull it off, but then stopping, teasing me.

"Tell me what you want me to do?" she said.

"Take it off! take it off!" I urged.

"Why do you want me to take it off?"

"So I can seemore of you!"

Now she slowly rolled the sweater up her stomach and over what I saw was a peach colored half-bra. It looked like I wouldn't be seeingall of Marcie yet. The sweater wouldn't quite do it. Sensually she lifted the sweater over her shoulders and flung it at me. I could see why she wore a bra. Her breasts were even bigger than I had originally thought, they were enormous in fact. Mine are big enough, but very firm, so I don't often wear a bra. Plus, I like the way you can see my nipples through shirts and T-shirts. I guess I must be something of an exhibitionist too.

"We'll save this for later," Marcie said, pointing to her bra, sitting back down. I was completely naked now, Marcie clad only in a little half-brassiere that cut across just above her nipples and left much of her striking cleavage exposed.

"Now you may continue," I told her, both of us laughing, enjoying the instant rapport we shared.

"I'd been up in San Francisco and had saved up a fair amount of money. My intention from the start had been to save enough so that I could go to Europe for a few months. I'd been wanting to do that for a long time, to travel before I started college. A lot of people wait to travel until after they've graduated, but I wanted to do that before I started, figuring that would make me more worldly, and I think it has.

"Anyway I loved Europe from the start. At first I got one of those railroad passes and just rode around from country to country, loving everything. And for a voyeur Europe was a real treat, especially certain parts of it, since people are often much less inhibited over there than they are here. And the sex in some places, as I'll soon tell you, is wide open and in public view. But my first adventure in public sex and voyeurism was a little more tame than that.

"I like to bike ride, so up in Scandinavia where they do a lot of biking, I rented a bike and took it around the Swedish countryside for a week. I was careful with my money so I was staying in hostels, which are quite common over there. Usually in one of those there are a bunch of beds in big rooms and whoever shows up gets a bed, you share bathrooms and everything. I liked that in fact, since most of the travelers were nice and they were young and not many of them seemed too inhibited. I'd take my clothes off and put them on in front of other women, even in front of guys. And no one made a big deal of it. Of course with my fetish I was getting an extra charge out of some of the showing off.

"I had been biking all day and pulled into this hostel deep in the countryside. No else seemed to be there when I checked in and it looked as though I might have the place all to myself. But after I was already in bed and about to go to sleep this young couple came in. They were Swedes, from Stockholm, and, like me, were biking through the countryside. The girl was one of those tall, sleek Swedish blondes you always hear about. I was eventually heading to Stockholm and had heard how beautiful the women were down there. And the guy was as cute as the chick was beautiful.

"They went to take a shower and when they came back into the room they were both naked. By this time that didn't surprise me so much, many Europeans were much more casual about nudity than we Americans are, especially Scandinavians like this Swedish duo. But most of the hostels I stayed at were divided into areas for men and for women, so I didn't exactly see too many undressed male travelers. Naked now, I saw just how sensational her body was. The guy was nicely built too. I tried not to stare, but she caught me, giving me a sweet, very matter-of-fact smile.

"I was already in bed and my pussy was getting moist. I had a good-looking sexy couple in the room with me and I'd just seen them naked. What else was I going to get to see? The couple now slipped into their bed. Even though they had turned the lights out, this far North in late June it stayed light almost until midnight, and so there was still light in the room coming through the windows.

"The couple were cuddling and kissing, laying side to side. She was on the outside of the bed so I had a great view of her lovely back and pretty, smooth tanned ass. Everybody sunbathes in the buff in Scandinavia, it seemed, so bottoms and tits were just as tanned as the rest of bodies. The blonde was rotating her buttocks and I just knew that she had to be grinding her pussy up against her guy's cock.

"They were whispering in Swedish so I couldn't understand what they were saying, but as she began to moan and pant I knew she was beginning to feel good. My pussy was dripping by now and I was fingering it under the sheets.

"Then the girl looked over and noticed, smiling.

" 'It's good. You can touch yourself,' she said with a thick Swedish accent, correctly guessing what I was doing under those sheets. Of course she also could see my fingers move. 'Let me and Sven see too, it will excite us.' I couldn't believe that she had caught me masturbating and then, having caught me, actually asked me to expose myself to them! Was she a psychic or something, having guessed that there was nothing I would've enjoyed more? As I threw off my sheet and exposed myself, she moved aside to show me how her boyfriend's dick was all big and hard, wrapping her fist around it and stroking it, staring right at me.

"As I spread my legs wide and let them both stare right at my pussy, she lowered her face to her boyfriend's thick cock and started giving him a blow job. Watching this Swedish beauty sucking her man’s cock was just about the best sight I'd seen in Europe thus far!

"Then she got on top of him, riding his cock now with her gorgeous tanned back turned to me, his rigid shaft clearly in view as it slammed up into her. She looked over her shoulder at me watching her and her guy fuck. This Swedish blonde was just my speed. She loved to show it off as much as I did. Then she lifted herself off and turned around to face me, sinking herself down over her Sven's prick again, her back to him now. She was slim and tall and she had these really big tits too, almost as big as mine, but they were softer so they were bouncing around and swaying like crazy as she rode him vigorously and he pumped it into her. Her long blond hair was swaying wildly too.

" 'You like? You like to watch me and Sven?' she asked.

" 'I like very much,' I told her, digging a couple of fingers up into my vagina so both could see. Sven was looking over her shoulder at me too, and that horny grin seemed to say he liked what he was staring at. Exhibitionists like me crave that look in a guy.

"Then she suddenly lifted herself off him and turned to me, taking holding of his cock. 'You maybe want some of this too?' she asked in her cute sing-song Swedish accent, offering me her man's cock. This was too good to be true. By this time more than one couple had invited me to join them in their bed, so what she was proposing was far from shocking.

" 'Yeah, sure, I'd love some of it,' I told her.

The beds were a little small for all of us to play on, but there was a big shag rug on the rough wood floor, so now the three of us got down on that rug. Immediately I lowered my face to take Sven's cock in my mouth as Ingrid gently pushed down on my head, urging me to suck her boyfriend. Then I got on top of him and fucked him as she now watched and played with herself. 'You play with girls too?' she asked me and I told her that I loved to play with girls. So now Sven got to watch and fist his big Swedish dick as me and his girlfriend got into a cozy '69' position and wolfed down each others' pussies. We just went wild from that point on, taking turns fucking Sven and all going down on each other.

"Suddenly two women walked into the room. They were a pair of young Swedish hikers carrying backpacks. At the moment they walked in, Sven was between Ingrid's legs, fucking her, while I was sitting over her face, offering her my pussy to eat. That was a sight the two hikers didn't expect to see, but they took it in stride, big smiles on their faces. They said something in Swedish which I didn't understand. I asked Ingrid what they'd said and she told me it was just to tell us to keep doing what we were doing. It didn't bother them at all, and they hoped we didn't mind if they just stayed and watched us go at it. I couldn't have been happier. Two more voyeurs had joined the party! Of course I was hoping these two might also take off their clothes and get into the mix, but they remained dressed, sitting on the bed and just watching us go at it until, finally, Ingrid and I climaxed. Then we both took hold of Sven's cock and jerked him off so the two backpackers could see him shoot it. That's was my first European adventure in voyeurism and exhibitionism, but definitely not the last. I've got plenty more to tell."

"I'll bet you do," I said, "But before you go on, how about you take off that bra and show me those breasts of yours? Look at me, I'm totally naked."

"Sure, I'd love to," she said, reaching back to unsnap the bra.

She made a little show of taking off her bra, the way she probably did when she stripped on stage, pulling it away slowly from her tits. And then, all of a sudden, she flung it at me, her mammoth tits suddenly staring me in the face in all their glory. And theywere mammoth!

"What kind of stats have you got up there?" I asked.

"Forty triple-D," she said, and they looked even larger than that because her breasts sat on a rather slim torso. Marcie had big, corky nipples too, though not quite as big as mine.

"Bet those tits got all the fellas hooting down at the strip clubs," I said.

"Oh yeah, you know American men, talk about fetishes! Most of them seem to have aserious breast fetish."

She was right, of course.

"So that was your first European adventure in showing it off and watching?" I said, resuming my inquiry into Marcie's fetish.

"Yes, but definitely not the last," she continued. "I went to Amsterdam, intending to stay there for a couple of weeks. What a city that is, talk about showing it all off! The place reeks of on-display sex. There's all these porno places and of course you've heard about the famous red-light district, where the whores sit in cubicles just about showing everything to anyone who wants to have a look. And in Amsterdam they have live sex shows where you can see all sorts of sex freaks doing freaky things on stage. You can bet I started visiting those clubs! And I met this French guy, Alain, who was as much of a sex freak as me. In fact I met him at a live sex show. I was one of the few single women in the audience and he picked up on that. Soon we were talking and soon after that we were sleeping together. He had a place and I moved in with him. Alain was real cute and he was a fantastic lover. Plus, like me, he had a strong yen for the visual side of sex. He was the perfect male complement to me, another true voyeur-exhibitionist.

libidinal
libidinal
2,710 Followers