Look At Us! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,710 Followers

"One day Alain and I went to one of our favorite clubs to see a live sex show. The club was filled with tourists. Most were Europeans, and there were a lot of Japanese too, and a couple of Americans like me. There was this naked hostess named Inga, a tall blond German fox with a terrific body, who introduced a succession of strippers. These sluts got a lot nastier than most strippers ever did back in the states, jacking off in front of the audience, sticking dildos inside themselves. I had worked as a stripper and it was only in that one club in San Francisco that we were ever permitted to do all that.

"Then a bed was rolled onto the stage and a spotlight focused on it as Inga introduced the featured attraction, Carlos, a tall handsome Spaniard, and Kristen, a cute Danish lovely. They were both naked and ready, according to Inga, to show us what fucking was all about. I looked over at Alain, sliding my hand up his thigh to squeeze his crotch. As I expected, he was already hard down there, anticipating the show. He was as hard as I was moist!

"Well, the show did not go quite as scheduled. Kristen pushed Carlos down on the bed and started to suck his dick. But no matter what she did he just couldn't get it up. Finally he grunted and prematurely squirted his cum in her mouth, then looked sheepishly out at the audience, knowing he had struck out. This was bound to happen now and then to live performers. After all, men aren't machines. Now Kristen meekly led Carlos off the stage as Inga came back on, apologizing.

"Maybe we have some volunteers out there?" she said in English jokingly.

"Yeah, over here!" I shouted impulsively looking over at a stunned Alain. Suddenly we both knew that's exactly what we'd be doing, volunteering to take that ineffective couple's place. The spotlight moved over to us as we hopped up on stage. Alain and I shared a lewd grin, then looked out at the audience, all gawking and staring up at us. I knew Alain well enough by now that I hadn't even had to ask him; I was certain he'd love the idea.

"Having once been a stripper I put those skills to good use now, taking my clothes off, garment by garment, as seductively as possible while dancing to a funky beat. Looking out at the audience I could tell they were appreciating what I was a revealing. The hoots and hollers helped too.

"Naked now, I lifted one of my giant tits to my mouth to suck on my own nipple, showed off my cunt, and turned around and reached back to spread my cheeks so the audience could appreciate my pretty little asshole. And by this time Alain was pulling down his shorts. Alain carried himself nine thick inches and they were nice and stiff, and standing up straight. The audience was suitably impressed, and we heard lots ofooohs andaaahs from the ladies in the audience when he revealed that masterpiece of his, and one Japanese babe looked like she was going to actually faint when Alain strutted back and forth on stage showing off that magnificent tool. Plus, Alain had a great body and he was all tanned from having been down on the Riviera.

"Now I walked up to Alain and took his cock in my hand, kissing him passionately. And passionate is just how I felt, him too. Naked on stage before an audience, about to have sex for them was really charging us both up. I slid my tongue slowly down his neck to his chest, licking his nipples, then bending my knees as I moved downwards, sliding my tongue along his hard stomach until, finally, my knees on the ground, I was face to face with his dick. I turned and stared at the audience, licking my lips. The men and women sitting in their chairs watching us were absolutely rapt. Inga, the hostess, was watching too. I started by licking Alain's heavy balls, slowly dragging my tongue up the underside of his shaft, real slow, until, finally, I was up to the knob. I turned to the audience again and licked my lips once more before opening those lips and engulfing Alain's fat cockhead with my mouth. Then I showed that audience what cocksucking was all about. And as a topper, I had him turn his back to the audience as I dropped to my knees behind him and ate out his ass. I lapped away at him real lewdly down there, making sure the audience had a good look.

" 'Let us give the performers a hand,' Inga said as everyone now applauded wildly. I had never had my sexual skills appreciated quite this publicly before and was very gratified.

"Now I told Alain to sit on the edge of the bed, facing the audience. I didn't want him to just get between my legs and pump away, the audience wouldn't be able to see much in that position. So I sat over him, facing the audience as well, as I reached down to take hold of his cock and work it inside my cunt. I impaled myself on it ever so slowly, spreading my thighs wide, so the audience had a perfect view of his thick shaft disappearing up the moist pink slit of my pussy.

"What do you all want to see?" I shouted at the audience.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" came the chorus of responses in a wide range of accents. That's one English word they all seemed to know. Well, some serious fucking is just what they got to see now as I rode Alain for all I was worth, twisting my pelvis, really bucking and rocking and grinding away, making it as scorching as possible for them. And I sure didn't have to pretend. For I was feeling more aroused now than I think I ever had been in my whole life. As the audience was to find out when I climaxed explosively right in front of them moments later. For an exhibitionist like me, having actual sex on stage before a cheering audience was the absolute ultimate.

"I lifted up off Alain and turned around. Now they could all stare at my pretty buns as well as Alain's slick shaft as I lowered myself down on him again. I looked over my shoulder at the audience as I rocked myself on Alain's prick, winking at them and licking a finger. Then I reached back and started to finger my asshole while Alain kept fucking me, figuring the audience would appreciate that. And from the fresh cheers, I knew they did.

"Looking over to the side of the stage I could see a tub of lubricant sitting on a stool. The strippers had used it before to grease up their big dildos. Now I motioned to Inga, the mistress of ceremonies, that she should bring it over to me, which she did with a happy smile. After all, me and Alain had saved her evening for her after that first couple had wimped out. Now I let the audience watch as I worked some of that lubricant between my cheeks.

"Do you all want to see Alain fuck myass now?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes! Oui, Si! Si! Ya!" came the chorus of enthusiastic responses. So now, never losing eye contact with my audience, staring back at them over my shoulder, I lifted myself off of Alain's cock, and brought the cock an inch further back, sinking down on it again, except this time with my asshole. I couldn't believe it. I was letting everyone out there watch me get sodomized, ass-fucked in front of a house of hooting, cheering voyeurs. For a serious exhibitionist like me it was like I had entered the gates of paradise. I reached back to hold myself wide open so the audience could see vividly where Alain's big cock was saying hello to my wide-open asshole.

" 'You all like?' I asked, and a chorus of enthusiastic cheers followed. Then I lifted myself up again and turned to face the audience, straddling Alain. Once more I impaled my ass on his slick, stiff dick, this time facing the audience. I spread my legs wide apart and flexed them, having Alain pull them back by the ankles. Now the audience was staring at us in awe, the most perfect view imaginable available to them all, my anus gripping Alain’s cock, the gash of my pussy right above that, and further up, my big tits swaying, the nipples stiff and engorged from excitement.

"Then suddenly this young Japanese honey in a business suit, the one who had almost fainted when Alain showed off his big cock got up and walked towards the stage. I wagged a finger at her, encouraging her to come forward. And she did, dropping to her knees in front of us and starting to eat my pussy while Alain kept fucking my ass. Of course now much of what was happening was out of sight of the audience, but that was more than made up by what the Japanese babe had added to the mix. And the audience especially loved it when she reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties, lifting her skirt above her waist so the audience could see her bottom while she continued to go down on my pussy.

"A minute later her skilled tongue and Alain's rugged sodomy took me over the brink again as I announced my second orgasm to the receptive audience. Then I got up off Alain and suggested the Japanese tourist take my place. She didn't even bother with her pussy, lubing herself up, and impaling her trim little Japanese ass on Alain's thick cock. Now I joined Inga and became another voyeur here as I watched my French boyfriend sodomize the shit out this young Asian freak. But I wanted the last word here and pulled her off of Alain, taking his cock between my lips, hot and slick from her horny Japanese ass, and sucking him off, letting his cum drip lewdly from the corner of my lips down onto my tits.

"Alain and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we got a regular gig performing live sex shows. I made a lot of money and it enabled me to spend several months in Amsterdam and even save up for my first year of college tuition. And that, I must confess, was the highlight of my European experience."

"Wow!" was all I could say after hearing this last smoldering account of Marcie's seemingly endless adventures in voyeurism and exhibitionism. I was strumming my cunt and just moments after she finished her story I felt close, real close. So with a few more flickers of a fingertip I let myself go, climaxing in front of Marcie as she did the same, taking herself over the edge, and shrieking out her pleasure along with me.

(.... TO BE CONTINUED)

libidinal
libidinal
2,710 Followers