Look At Us! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now show him your pussy," Marcie said, as I spread my legs and reached in to hold myself open. "Ilove eating that pussy of Becky's, it's so tasty. And isn't it pretty? You'd love it too, Alain."

Then she looked up at me.

"You wouldn't mind it if I ate your pussy now, Becky, would you? So Alain could see that back in France?"

"No, go ahead," I said with a laugh. "have all you want."

I spread my legs wider and Marcie brought her face between them, looking back one more time at the camcorder, probably giving Alain a sexy wink before she dug in to feast on my cunt.

And then I just let her eat away, expressive as I always am when I'm being given pleasure, maybe even more so knowing the camcorder was recording my reactions to Marcie's cunnilingual finesse.

"Tell Alain how good I made you feel," Marcie said after I'd finally climaxed.

"Marcie made me feelreal good, Alain,real, real, real good!"

Hank and I had videotaped each other a couple of times when we borrowed a camcorder from a friend of his. We set it on a dresser and let it roll, taping us having sex. But this was the first time I'd ever been filmed having sex by a third person using the camera, another exhibitionistic breakthrough for me.

"Oh yeah, Alain knows how good I can make someone feel with my mouth, eh Alain?" she said, turning to the camcorder. "I've told Becky and my sister how much I loved to suck your big cock."

Then Marcie turned to me again.

"Say Becky? How about now you operate the camcorder, so Alain can have a look at Kelly."

Kelly pressed the button to pause the camcorder, handing it to me. Then she got down on the bed with her sister as I looked at them through the viewfinder. Somehow, seeing them through the lens made it seem especially voyeuristic and exciting to me.

"And this is my sister, Kelly," Marcie said as Kelly now waved at the camcorder. "You can tell she's my sister because she has tits almost as big as mine."

In fact the two sisters were both astoundingly stacked, their huge, firm breasts similar in size and shape. Then Marcie reached around Kelly to squeeze and knead her breasts.

"Me and my sister like to play nasty games too," Marcie said.

"Shit! It was me who taught your girlfriend how to play those games, Alain," Kelly cackled at the camcorder.

"She's right," Marcie said, laughing as she slid a hand down her sister's thigh, Kelly spreading her legs so Marcie could finger her pussy. Marcie reciprocated, letting Kelly dig a couple of stiff fingers into her creamy cunt. All of this I was recording on video, with plenty of close-ups too.

"We like to feel each other up as you can see," Marcie said.

"And not just out pussies, but these too," Kelly said, forcing her sister to pull her legs way back, licking a finger, and then bringing that finger down and sliding it up Marcie's asshole. And Marcie then made sure to do the same to her sister, working a finger between Kelly's sexy, smooth cheeks.

"Marcie's told me how much you loved to fuck her up the ass," Kelly said as I kept recording it all on video. This was making me so hot, videotaping the two sisters finger-fucking first their pussies, then their assholes.

“Hey listen,” Marcie said suddenly, “before we go any further I really need to take a piss.”

Marcie walked to the bathroom while Kelly, a very wicked smile on her face, turned to the camera and wagged a finger at me. Kelly followed her sister, with me trailing along, still recording.

“You’re not going to shoot me pissing, are you?” Marcie said, smiling, seeing me there, still recording. But she sure wasn’t objecting as she lowered herself on the toilet.

“Oh, I think Alain would like to see this, don’t you?” Kelly told her sister.

“Well, if you’re going to shoot then I better not sit all the way down,” she said, now just squatting slightly over the toilet. “This way you can capture every ‘golden’ moment.”

And then she started pissing, the powerful stream leaving her pussy as I faithfully recorded every intimate moment.

“Look at you, Marcie,” Kelly cackled, “you’re pissing for your boyfriend.”

“And for you two sluts too,” Marcie said, staring at the camera, licking her lips lewdly.

When she was done, Kelly immediately dropped down, looking over at me and the camcorder for a moment, before she dug her face into her sister’s crotch and started wiping her pissy cunt with her tongue.

“Taste good, sis?” Marcie chuckled.

“Mmmmmmmh,” Kelly purred, her eyes turning to me as she flickered her tongue a few more times against the wet pussy.

"What's you favorite number, sis?" Marcie asked Kelly.

"Sixty-nine, what's yours"

"Soixante-neuf!" Marcie said to the camera as the two sisters now returned to the living room, got up on the couch, and twisted their bodies into that favorite position. Now I videotaped them eating each other's cunts, Marcie on top of Kelly, moving around so that I could capture everything from every angle, most of all close-ups of tongues lapping away vividly at exposed clits. First Kelly climaxed, then Marcie, all recorded on video by yours truly.

And we weren't finished. Because now Marcie brought out the dildos, including a strap-on. We spend the next hour or so screwing each other with these rubber cocks, front and rear, recording every smoldering detail for Alain's solo enjoyment back in Paris.

This was my first time as a video-voyeur and I loved every minute, handling the camcorder, and performing in front of it. Marcie's fetish, I now had to admit, had truly become my own...