Look But Don't Touch?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HabsFan33
HabsFan33
16 Followers

The third picture on the disc was one Jack was hoping to see. There buried to the hilt with lips spread wide were two of Sara's fingers. He could clearly see how turned on she was by the moisture dripping down her slit towards her ass. Jack was incredibly turned on, but the fourth picture took his breath away. Without giving away who was in the picture, this last picture showed a wonderfully sexy mouth wrapped around the two fingers, which were only moments before inside her pussy. Jack finished viewing the pictures and ejected the disk from his computer and dropped it in the envelope containing Sara's thong.

Jack had a difficult time making it from his desk to the bathroom with a raging hard on, but he managed and soon had his right hand wrapped around that erection, stroking quickly and with his eyes closed he imagined Sara on her knees her moist lips wrapped around his cock. With his left hand keeping a steady grip on the toilet partition, his stroking increased and his balls tightened. It didn't take long and he was soon shooting his load into the toilet in front of him. Relieved from the strain against his pants, Jack adjusted his clothes & made his way back to his office. Passing by his assistant, Kelly, he noticed she seemed to be smiling knowingly to herself about something.

"Is there something you'd like to share, Kelly?" asked Jack, curiously.

"No, Jack, sorry, just read something funny from Amy," Replied Kelly.

"Isn't that Sara's assistant?" Jack asked.

"Yes, her and I are friends, both here and not at work," answered Kelly. "That's not against company policy or anything isn't?" she asked with a wink.

"No, of course not," answered Jack, "although, maybe it should be, young lady!"

Kelly just smiled and went back to work, shooting off a quick email to Amy about Jack running to the bathroom with what looked like a massive erection. However, work continued as usual and the day finally came to an end without any further exciting encounters.

The next day couldn't start soon enough for Jack. His mind was working overtime last night trying to figure out the next step in his flirtatious escapade with Sara and how much he should pressure her, after all, some people had been fired for less sexual harassment than what had already happened between the two of them. He needed to proceed carefully.

A couple of meetings first thing in the morning kept Jack's mind on work, however, returning to his office just before lunch, Jack saw Amy leaving Kelly's desk after dropping off an interoffice envelope.

"Good morning Jack," greeted Amy as she passed him on her way to the elevator.

"Good morning Amy," replied Jack, "is Sara busy this afternoon?" he asked.

"No, I think her schedule if fairly open and flexible this afternoon," answered Amy. "Should I have her call you later?" she asked.

"No," replied Jack. "I'll give her a call this afternoon, probably just after lunch. Thanks, though." He finished as the elevator doors closed between him and Amy.

Jack thought how lucky Sara was to have such a bright, sexy assistant working for her. Speaking of bright sexy assistants, Jack wondered where Kelly was, not seeing her at her desk. Jack returned to his office to check his messages and verify his schedule for this afternoon. Sitting down at his desk, Jack noticed the bottom drawer of his file cabinet was not shut all the way. Opening the drawer, he also noticed the envelope containing the thong and disk was sitting wide open in the back of the drawer. He knew he didn't leave it like that and wondered who had been in his files.

Kelly had returned to her desk and appeared slightly disheveled, so Jack called her into the office. "Yes, Jack?" she asked as she stood in the doorway.

"Come on in and close the door behind you, please." He asked Kelly and she sat down nervously.

"Is everything ok?" Jack asked Kelly. "You look slightly flustered or upset."

Kelly looked away from Jack, and responded, "No, I'm fine, just a little tired or something," she lied.

Jack wondered, "Are you sure you're ok?" he asked again. "There's something I'd like to ask you, but I want an honest answer." He continued, "We have a really good work relationship, don't we?" Jack asked Kelly.

"Yes, Jack, you're great to work for and easy to get along with." She answered. Not to mention very easy on the eyes, she thought to herself. However, she did start to squirm in her seat, wondering what Jack was getting at.

"Well, as I said, I'd like an honest answer, so, did you happen to find anything of interest in the back of my bottom file drawer?" Jack asked her directly.

She was caught and she knew she shouldn't lie to Jack.

"Yes, I did & I couldn't help myself. They smelled so hot and it turned me on so much, I had to take care of myself. However that was yesterday, and you had all those meetings this morning, so I thought I'd take another look and found the disk with the pictures. God they are fantastic & I couldn't help myself and again had to rub one off in the ladies room." She babbled on. "I'm so sorry & god, this is really embarrassing," she quietly said as she looked at Jack with tears welling up in her eyes.

Jack sat back in his chair, taking a moment to think about this whole situation. On one hand, his assistant had been sticking her nose where it didn't belong, however, here was his hot, young sexy assistant admitting she masturbated at work and found Sara's panties and pictures a turn-on, not that he could blame her for that.

With that, Jack relaxed, "Kelly, it's ok; I know you were only doing your job to begin with, however, you did go through my files without my knowledge. I understand your fascination with the items in question and share in that fascination, which is why I'm not going to report that anything happened. We'll both just forget about this and continue to work together as professionals. Is that clear?"

Kelly looked at him with her beautiful brown eyes and smiled. She had another thought. "Yes, Jack, that sounds fine, however, since we share this interest, is there anything I can help you with?" she asked him.

"What did you have in mind, Kelly?" Jack asked her curiously.

"I think Sara's assistant could help us both get what we want, as long as she sets it up." Kelly explained. "I don't think their relationship is the same away from work as it is here." She continued with a sly smile, not telling Jack everything, but definitely catching his interest.

"Go on..." Jack asked her and they continued to further discuss the situation until late that evening...

The week continued and passed without further exploits between Jack and Sara and finally the end of the week had arrived.

Jack arrived at work early to finish up some work and around 8:30 that morning received an email from Amy, Sara's assistant that a conference call had been scheduled with a client of theirs late this evening at 8:00pm and his attendance would be required.

Great, there goes a great start to the weekend, thought Jack. And he went back to the business at hand.

Kelly arrived later than usual this morning, however, with a sly wink and a flip of her short skirt, Jack forgave her. Kelly had been wearing some very flattering clothes during the week and today was not exception. Jack asked her to check his schedule for meetings and to get to work on some items needed for that conference call tonight.

"Isn't that kind of late to be scheduling a conference call?" asked Kelly.

"Yes, well, when clients call, we must answer. Don't worry; you don't need to stick around." Jack answered.

"Oh, that's not a problem, I didn't have any thing else planned for this evening & who knows, you might need some help during the call," responded Kelly.

"Great," said Jack, "Why don't you go ahead and order some Chinese for this evening before the call and we'll pull everything together." He continued as he went back to his desk to continue to prepare for tonight.

Kelly checked his schedule and with nothing else planned for today, she began to gather the necessary information for the conference call. Kelly also responded to Amy's email and let her know that both Jack and Kelly would be available for the call tonight.

Amy received the email from Kelly letting her know they would be ready for the conference, and even though Kelly wasn't part of this little scheme, Amy smiled all the more to herself. She'd have to take an extra long lunch to prepare for this evening, thought Amy and she let Sara know that she, too, would be taking an extra long lunch this afternoon, but wouldn't tell her why. This could be fun, thought Amy.

Amy took Sara to the spa for an afternoon of pampering, and even though she wasn't sure what her assistant was up to, Sara appreciated the attention. Amy made sure that they both received a full body massage and she insisted on a Brazilian wax for her pet, Sara. For even though, Amy worked for Sara, Amy was Sara's master and demanded the best from her sub at all times, even at work.

Amy had been furious with Sara for her flirting with Jack; however, she couldn't stay mad at her for long, especially when the thought of where this could go came to her. She would "punish" Sara, soon enough. The two of them spent most of the afternoon at the spa and returned to work after 3pm. Most of the employees had left for the weekend, since it was company policy to allow its employees Friday afternoons off, the office would be quiet for tonight. Not even the cleaning crew would disrupt the planned events.

Jack and Kelly ate their Chinese while putting together their presentation for tonight's conference call in a very relaxed but professional manner and both wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, so they could enjoy their respective weekends. Soon it was time for the conference call and Jack asked Kelly to shut his door, even though he knew no one else was around. It was habit. Kelly shut the door and returned to her seat, when Amy rang in to see if everything was ready.

"Yes, Amy, Kelly and I are all set on this end, is our client ready as well?" Jack asked.

"Well, Sara isn't in here yet, so I thought this would be a good time to review the agenda." Amy responded. "This conference call isn't really work related, however, both of you will find it enjoyable and entertaining. The entertainment for this evening is my pet, Sara, however, she doesn't know who is on the other end of this call, and I'd like to keep it that way. Is that understood?" she asked.

"What is the meaning of this Amy? Do we understand what?" asked Jack.

"I'm sorry Jack, but that wasn't an answer to the question!" scolded Amy, with a stern tone. "Do you both understand?" she asked again, this time more firmly.

Kelly & Jack looked at each curiously, however, they both shrugged their shoulders and answered in unison, "Yes, Amy."

"Good," responded Amy, "now from what I understand, my pet has been showing off her pussy to you, and your assistant has been nosey, hasn't she, Jack?" Amy continued, "If either one of you would you like to get to know my pet more intimately, you'll sit there and listen during this call, however, neither one of you is allowed to speak. Is that understood?" she asked, again with a very stern demeanor.

"Yes, Amy." Jack & Kelly again responded in unison. Jack was beginning to enjoy this and was hoping this wouldn't be the last time they could all play at work together.

"Ok, my pet, please come in and assume the position." Came Amy's voice over the speakerphone. Amy had opened the door and allowed Sara into the office they were making the call in; it was after all Sara's office. "Now take your clothes off, quickly." Amy ordered her pet.

"Yes, mistress", responded Sara.

"Please tell our guests, whom you serve & what you are." Amy requested.

"I am your pet, Mistress Amy & I serve you." Sara answered her.

"Now, please tell our guests what you are doing and what I am going to be doing to you, my pet." Amy continued in a demanding stern tone.

"I am completely naked as requested by my mistress and I am on my knees on my desk with my ass in the air awaiting your next command." Sara spoke the words as if this was commonplace.

"Please continue", requested Amy.

"My pussy is completely bald, as is my ass & my nipples are erect, ready for whatever my mistress has planned." Sara stated, again as matter of fact.

"Very good, my pet", replied Amy, as she could be heard removing her clothes in the background while standing behind Sara. "Now, I understand that you and a co-worker have been having a flirtatious relationship, isn't that correct?" inquired Amy.

"Yes, mistress", Sara answered.

"Tell our guests how naughty you've been and what you would like to do with this co-worker", demanded Amy.

Sara, hesitated, not knowing who was on the other end of the call, if anyone, and when she didn't answer immediately...SMACK! Amy's hand came down hard on her right cheek, spanking her ass & leaving a red mark, which caused Sara to wince.

"Tell them!" scolded Amy again.

"Yes mistress. I've sent a co-worker my wet panties after rubbing them against my pussy and I've sent the same co-worker some pictures of me playing with myself, even sucking on my fingers after I came on them, imagining that I was sucking on his cock after he had fucked me." Sara explained.

"Who were you thinking of while playing with your pussy, my pet?" asked Amy, already knowing the answer.

"His name is Jack & I've thought about his cock fucking me in numerous ways my mistress." Sara responded to the inquiry from her mistress.

Amy had removed her clothes and was now standing behind Sara, naked with a large strap-on dildo. "Would my pet like me to fuck her pussy like Jack would?" she asked with some disdain.

"Yes, mistress, please fuck me with your cock like Jack would!" Sara begged her mistress.

"Tell me, my pet, what you would like to do with Jack's cock before he fucks you?" asked Amy.

As Sara began to describe what she wanted to do with Jack, Amy reached between her legs and slowly stroked Sara's soft pussy. Sara was already soaking wet with the anticipation of her mistress fucking her. Amy loved the way Sara served her.

"I would like to kneel before him and slowly undo his pants, letting them fall to the ground. Reaching up with both hands, I'd yank down his underwear and let his cock free. I imagine it's a beautiful cock, and I'd take it my right hand and slowly begin to stroke him. Mmmmm, I'd wrap my lips around the head and slowly suck him into my wet mouth to get him nice and hard." As Sara continued her description, Amy eased the head of her cock into Sara's wet pussy. "Yes, mistress that feels so good, your cock is so big and hard. I'm going to make Jack's cock big and hard as well. Still slowly stroking his cock, I pull my mouth off him and begin to suck on his balls, one at a time, lifting up his shaft to allow me to suck and lick his sack. His balls feel wonderful in my mouth, mistress."

Amy continued to slide her fake cock in and out of Sara's pussy, which was very wet as it began making slurping sounds, which were clearly heard by Jack and Kelly over the speakerphone.

During the phone call, Jack & Kelly had become uncomfortably aroused. Kelly looked out to the office beyond to see if anyone was around & when she didn't see anyone, decided she'd make herself more comfortable. As quietly as possible, she stood up and slid her skirt off and to the floor, allowing Jack to see her black lace thong. Jack had been sitting behind his desk and had undone his pants as well to allow his cock to spring up and relieve the pressure in his pants. However, Kelly couldn't see what he was doing so she walked around Jack's desk and sat down on top facing him. Jack had backed his chair up allowing Kelly access as well as the full visual of his erection. Kelly licked her lips seductively as they listened to Sara continue her description.

"Jack's cock is big and hard, isn't it my pet?" asked Amy. Kelly nodded her agreement with a wink at Jack. "Would you like Jack to fuck your pussy or your ass?" Amy continued.

"My ass, mistress, please put Jack's big cock in my ass!" Sara begged, as she turned to look at Amy and spread her cheeks.

"Where do you want Jack to put his hard cock?" Amy asked again.

"In my ass" Sara responded.

"Beg him for it!" demanded her mistress, while she firmly held onto Sara's hips.

"Please Jack, fuck my ass! Stick your big hard cock in my ass!" shouted Sara as she braced for the fucking she knew her mistress would give her.

Amy placed the head of her slick fake cock at the entrance to her pet's ass and shoved hard, impaling the entire length of her dildo into Sara's ass.

Sara gasped as the cock spread her ass and winced with some slight pain, which was quickly replaced by the pleasure of having her ass completely filled. Amy slowly pulled her cock out and slammed it back in with a slap as she began to leisurely ass fuck her pet. She loved the fact that her pet was such the butt-slut.

Jack & Kelly could only imagine what Amy looked like fucking her pet Sara as they both began pleasuring themselves. Kelly's hand had disappeared into her panties and she had two fingers quickly up in her pussy, fucking herself, while she watched Jack slowly stroke his cock. Her other hand had disappeared up her shirt; however, Jack couldn't keep his eyes off of Kelly's hand in her panties. He wanted to see more. And reaching out with both his hands he grabbed her thong and quickly pulled it down and off, exposing her beautiful, wet pussy to his face. Jack loved to give cunnilingus and wasted no time replacing Kelly's fingers with his tongue, pulling her ass closer to the edge of his desk, he licked the entire length of her slit causing her to moan loudly.

Sara heard the moans, but didn't care. The only thing that mattered was being fucked by her mistress. "Please mistress, please fuck me, fuck my ass!" she begged.

Amy slapped her ass again, with another loud smack, as she increased the tempo. Amy's pussy was on fire and she was close to orgasm as she fucked her pet harder and harder.

Amy's thighs slapped into the back of Sara's ass and reverberated through the phone as Jack continued to suck on Kelly's pussy. He took two fingers and shoved them deep into her pussy while his tongue danced on her clit. Kelly was close as well, as she closed her eyes and squeezed her right breast under her shirt, pinching and pulling the nipple as it became hard. Jack fucked her pussy with his hand and clamped down on her clit while he sucked intensely, causing her to climax. Kelly came with squeal, which she tried to keep quiet, but couldn't, the squeal turned into a long moan of pleasure.

Having heard whomever it was coming through the speakerphone; Sara knew that she had helped that person reach orgasm. This knowledge and her mistresses able fucking caused her to have her own wonderful orgasm as her mistress Amy continued to thoroughly fuck her ass.

Amy's own orgasm was quickly behind her pets and she reached down with both hands to cup Sara's breasts, while she slammed her cock into Sara's ass one last time grinding her own pussy hard against her lover's ass, coming as she gently kissed the back of Sara's neck.

Amy reached down and hung up the phone, allowing her some quiet time alone with her pet.

The hum of the phone call being ended caught both Jack and Kelly by surprise.

Jack sat back with a glistening face and still painfully aware of his erection. Kelly didn't say a word, just slid off his desk onto her knees and quickly engulfed Jack's cock with her mouth. He wasn't the biggest she'd ever had; however, he quickly grew as she took him to the back of her throat. With her left hand she reached up and cupped his testicles and continued to suck on his cock, keeping it wet as she bobbed her head up and down in his lap.

HabsFan33
HabsFan33
16 Followers