Look But Don't Touch?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Kelly's moist mouth and with the images of Amy fucking Sara's ass still fresh in his mind; he came, shooting burst after burst of cum into Kelly's mouth. She had been ready for his load and eagerly swallowed every last drop making sure to clean and lick the head as she smiled up at Jack as he sat there smiling looking down at her.

Jack's erection however didn't falter. Still hard, he lifted Kelly from her kneeling position, turned her around and bent her over onto his desk. Kelly was amazed with Jack's stamina, but didn't complain, even after all that had happened, she desperately needed a hard cock in her pussy. Kelly lay on Jack's desk, spread her legs and grabbed the edge of the desk, bracing herself for the extreme fucking she hoped to receive.

Jack didn't make Kelly wait long. He slowly eased his erection up into Kelly's very wet pussy until his entire length was inside her, causing her to moan. Jack leaned down over his assistant to whisper in her ear.

"Beg for it!" he growled lewdly.

Kelly was incredibly turned on. "Please Jack, fuck my pussy like you want to fuck Sara, I need your cock. Please, master, fuck me hard!" Kelly begged, as she turned and looked back into her bosses beautiful brown eyes.

Hearing Kelly call him "master" was all Jack needed to hear, as he grabbed her hips, eased his cock almost all the way out and slammed it back into Kelly's pussy so hard her ass quivered. Kelly grunted with the impact. Jack was incredibly hard and he increased the pace of their fucking. Holding onto the desk and enjoying every thrust of Jack's cock, Kelly was in ecstasy. It had been too long since she'd last been fucked like this. Jack pounded into Kelly with an amazing tempo and each time he pulled out of her, Kelly's pussy sucked him back in.

Sweating and grunting with the intensity of their sex, Jack and Kelly each began to reach another orgasm. Kelly cried out first and her orgasm caused her pussy to clench down around Jack's cock. With a final hard thrust, Jack's cock pulsed numerous times as he emptied his load inside his assistant.

Jack pulled his now shrinking cock from Kelly's pussy with a wet slurping sound and sat back in his chair. Kelly didn't move and he watched as his seed dripped from her well-fucked slit. Kelly didn't say a word as she stood up and collected her clothes until she reached the door and turned around to look at Jack, her boss. Her master.

"Master," she said, as Jack raised his head to look at his beautiful assistant, "I hope I can continue to be of assistance in helping you achieve that which you so desire. I will do anything you ask of me."

Jack looked at her incredibly. "Kelly, you have never disappointed me before. As with tonight, you were amazing and responded better than I could ever have hoped for. I know you will do anything I ask of you and with your help, we will share in not only achieving that which we desire but also, maybe even turning the tables on her mistress." He said with a wicked grin.

Kelly smiled at Jack, knowing that not only would their relationship would be different when she returned to work on Monday, but also that her master would do everything he could to have Sara spread naked and begging to be pleasured.

As he drove home, Jack realized how absolutely lucky he was to work with such sexy, adventurous women. His assistant Kelly had been very eager to please him this evening; however, he knew that she too, wanted to be able to have some one on one time with Sara. Something Jack would make sure would happen, sooner than later.