Look Close

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misti glanced between the two of them. "How so?"

"Well," Jenny said shyly, "I've really liked the way you handle James, when we have our little rendezvous. And, um, tonight you really showed me a really, really good time. I want to do this, like...forever?"

"It's up to you how we do this," James added. "I mean, whatever you're comfortable with. We can keep coming to visit you, make it a date night of sorts. Or maybe you could move in with us?"

"If that's something you'd like to do." Her best coy smile was something absolutely killer, and Jenny was just turning up the charm. "Just think about it, please. I've never had so much fun in my whole life."

Misti laughed. "Okay, okay! I'll consider it." She reached out to hug the both of them. "I'll think it over, and, hm, I'll get back to you in a week? Yeah. Have to figure out the business side of things. I'll let you know what I've decided in exactly a week's time."

And she did.

12