Look How Far We've Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

This had happened many times before and AJ knew exactly what Kaitlyn was doing, but she really didn't mind it. Sometimes she would shoot Kaitlyn down, or leave her to beg for a little longer, but tonight AJ was in the mood for herself and her girlfriend to frantically tongue each other's pussies to climax, which was exactly what she got very, very quickly.

Just like most of the times that this had happened before Kaitlyn at least made some effort to lick AJ's pussy lips for a little while, however it wasn't long before the blonde was slamming her tongue deep into the brunette's love hole, AJ crying out joyfully into Kaitlyn's cunt as her girlfriend began to fuck her with her tongue. And as usual AJ tried to hold back for as long as she could, but that tongue slamming in and out of her needy hole drove her crazy with both her desire to cum and her need to make Kaitlyn cum. Which was exactly what it was at this point. Not a desire, a need.

Eventually that need took over and AJ shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Kaitlyn's pussy and began frantically fucking the other WWE diva, the RAW General Manager becoming completely lost in one of her favourite activities in the entire world.

While she was tongue fucking AJ just as frantically as AJ was tongue fucking her Kaitlyn wasn't quite so lost in the activity as she was dreamily thinking about just how yummy her girlfriend's pussy juices were. Even more yummy than any other pussy juices that she had ever had the pleasure of tasting.

Before coming to the WWE Kaitlyn had done some modelling and athletic competitions in which she was surrounded by beautiful women, however even know she was tempted she never had the guts to make a move on any of those beautiful women, and sadly none of them had made a move on her. When she was signed to a developmental contract Kaitlyn ended up in FCW where she met AJ. She had wanted the little brunette from the first moment she saw her, and they had clicked right away, but Kaitlyn hadn't wanted to ruin the potential friendship. Then as time went on they had gotten closer and Kaitlyn became increasingly frustrated because she totally fell for AJ but didn't want to lose her. And then, finally, AJ had made a move on her and since then Kaitlyn had been living in lesbian bliss.

They say you never forget your first, and while she'd been with a few guys before then AJ made Kaitlyn feel like a virgin again, allowing the blonde to explore her sexuality like never before. From the first time she tasted AJ's pussy Kaitlyn knew she was gay, and the feeling of AJ's tongue in her cunt and everything that came afterwards only confirmed it. That included getting fucked by every WWE diva past and present who came across herself and AJ, the two of them quickly agreeing to an open relationship just so they could survive in the lesbian sex obsessed divas' locker room. However while Kaitlyn's face had been buried in between the thighs of everyone from the intimidating Beth Phoenix to the legendary Trish Stratus, and all their pussies had been delicious, none could compare to her sweet AJ.

Whether that was because AJ truly had the sweetest pussy in WWE history or simply a by-product of the fact that she was totally in love with the tiny GM Kaitlyn didn't know and didn't care. All Kaitlyn knew was there was nowhere in the world she would rather be than right here, fucking AJ Lee with her tongue as the smaller girl tongue fucked her back, the two divas working tirelessly until they came in each other's mouths.

It was almost but not quite simultaneous as Kaitlyn had a slight head start from tongue fucking the other WWE diva so roughly right from the start, AJ screaming into the blonde's pussy while grinding her own down on Kaitlyn's face as she came. Kaitlyn love that so much. When AJ grinded down on top of her like that it was like she was being smothered with pure AJ, a sensation Kaitlyn couldn't get enough of and like many times before helped her cum nice and hard into AJ's mouth, her strong body trembling underneath the petite brunette as she desperately tried to concentrate on continuing to tongue fuck her girlfriend.

AJ knew how much Kaitlyn loved it when she grinded down on top of her. AJ loved it too, loved covering Kaitlyn's face with her juices like that, making her feel like she was a wild animal marking her territory. That even though all the other divas loved fucking this beautiful face Kaitlyn would always be hers. Of course Kaitlyn made her cum so hard that her juices ended up covering the blonde's face regardless of their position, but still, it was more of a mental thing. Not that the feeling of rubbing her cunt against Kaitlyn's face wasn't physically pleasurable, especially as it forced Kaitlyn's tongue out of her cunt to attack her clit, only making AJ cum harder.

Of course AJ returned the favour, switching from frantically pumping her tongue in and out of Kaitlyn's cunt to sucking on her fellow WWE diva's clit while roughly finger fucking her lover with two or three digits. Kaitlyn more than kept up with her, the two women relentlessly fucking each other until they had both lost count of how many orgasms they'd had and how much girl cum they had swallowed. Then they fucked each other some more until finally they were both desperate for a rest.

While it was tempting to continue pushing herself until she fainted AJ had more she wanted to do to Kaitlyn so after one more simultaneous climaxed the petite GM gently lifted herself up and out of the other girl's reach, quickly turned around and then collapsed down onto the blonde's body. Immediately she shoved her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth, the two of them wrapping their arms around each other as they began passionately making out, only stopping to lap at each other's cum coated faces so there would be more girl cum for them to share.

Kaitlyn wasn't the only one who considered her girlfriend's pussy to be the tastiest in the world. AJ had confessed her love for Kaitlyn's cum and pussy juice above all others, and knowing Kaitlyn felt the same about the brunette's juices only made their current situation hotter. Of course eventually all AJ could taste was saliva, and as much as she loved to swap spit with Kaitlyn the experience had revitalised her and made her ready for what she wanted to do next.

So, after spending a few minutes grinding herself into Kaitlyn's body, AJ finally broke the kiss, moved her head down to the blonde's ear and growled, "Bend over."

This command made Kaitlyn grin with happiness and anticipation, the stronger girl quickly flipping over when AJ moved away and then moved up onto all fours, presenting her ass to the physically weaker diva.

That grin quickly return to Kaitlyn's face as she felt AJ's dainty hands caressing her full, round butt cheeks for a few long seconds. Then suddenly those cheeks were pulled apart and Kaitlyn cried out joyfully as she felt AJ's tongue pressing against her clit, then slowly moving up her pussy lips to her ass hole. AJ's tongue lingered there for a little while, teasing the sensitive flesh before beginning to move up and down Kaitlyn's crack, zoning in on the blonde's butt hole every time the brunette's tongue touched it.

As a result Kaitlyn was soon moaning happily. Fuck, she loved getting her ass hole licked. Partly for the sheer pleasure of the rim job, but maybe mostly for what would surely follow it.

Perhaps it was because she was so lost in the butt licking she had been receiving or maybe the petite diva just chose to move very fast, but for whatever reason suddenly AJ was on top of her, the smaller girl's pussy grinding into Kaitlyn's ass while the RAW GM began gently nibbling on the number one contender's neck.

"So, you wanna get fucked?" AJ growled into Kaitlyn's ear.

"I'm pretty sure I just was." Kaitlyn grinned, unable to resist her sarcastic remark, only slightly regretting it when AJ gently bit down on her ear, "Ok, ok, ok, yes I wanna get fucked. I want you to fuck me AJ. Mmmmmm, please fuck me like the lesbian slut I am."

Releasing Kaitlyn's ear AJ smiled against it and then whispered, "Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"In my ass." Kaitlyn replied without hesitation, "I want you to fuck me in the ass. Please AJ, stretch out my ass hole. Stretch it out wide and deep. Get a nice big toy and shove it up my slutty dyke ass! Butt fuck me until my butt hole is loose and gaping!"

"Mmmmm, be careful what you wish for." AJ whispered in a singsong voice before getting up and heading over to her suitcase, "Because I've got a treat for you. Something I've been saving for a special occasion."

"Goody." Kaitlyn murmured playfully as she looked back to try and see what AJ had brought.

Being on a rated PG TV show, although particularly in Kaitlyn's case not that often, over the past few years they had all their sex toys delivered and this was far from the first time AJ had unveiled something new. However Kaitlyn was not prepared for the sight that greeted her when AJ finally turned around and walked back into view.

"Holy shit!" Kaitlyn gasped at the monster dildo strapped in between AJ's legs.

Of course all their strap ons looked monstrous on the tiny brunette but this thing's head was literally down by AJ's knees and it looked about as wide as a clenched fist.

"You like?" AJ enquired with a huge grin, not that Kaitlyn looked up to see it.

Most girls would have probably jumped up and yelled hysterically that they couldn't possibly take something like that. Kaitlyn bit her lip and with the notable tone of lust asked, "Do... do you really think you could get that thing inside my ass?"

"Well, Beth and Nattie used to double fuck us all the time. Together their strap ons were easily this wide, and almost as long, so if I can properly stretch you out first, sure... I reckon we could get every inch of this dick inside your slutty dyke ass." AJ said with an even more noticeable tone of lust, "But if you wanna go for something smaller, I'll understand."

The last part sounded kind of challenging, probably because it was meant to be. This made Kaitlyn smile softly. AJ knew just how to push her buttons, expertly appealing to both her slutty side and her competitive side simultaneously.

In all aspects of her life Kaitlyn love to push herself far beyond her limits. In her sex life that mostly meant shoving increasingly big toys up her butt, her loving girlfriend only too happy to help every step of the way. This was a bigger step than Kaitlyn could have ever imagined taking when Beth Phoenix had taken her anal cherry two years ago but after she got over the initial shock instead of fear the butt sex loving blonde only felt incredible lust which seemed to increase by the second.

"AJ..." Kaitlyn murmured softly, "Please shove every inch of that big dick inside my slutty dyke ass!"

Hearing exactly what she'd been waiting for AJ grinned happily, skipped around so she was directly behind Kaitlyn again and then quickly jumped up onto the bed. She'd brought a tube of lubricant, something the two WWE divas made sure to have handy at all times, and quickly set about squirting a generous amount all over the giant poll, rubbing it in as if she was stroking a real cock. Then with her entire hand thoroughly coated with lube AJ pressed her index finger to Kaitlyn's butt hole and quickly forced her way inside.

That veteran hole excepted AJ's finger with relative ease and it was the same story when the RAW GM added another finger into the mix, and another, and another, and then finally her thumb, Kaitlyn only ever moaning joyfully as AJ once again stretched her ass hole wide. However considering Kaitlyn had been taking daily butt fuckings since she was brought up to Nxt, and had been getting ass fucked multiple times a day now thanks to AJ, it really was amazing just how tight Kaitlyn's ass was.

It hugged tightly to AJ's fingers, providing an enjoyable amount of friction and even putting up something of a fight as the tiny brunette pushed forwards, her knuckles slowly stretching Kaitlyn's ass hole even wider so AJ could shove her entire fist inside her girlfriend's back passage.

Again Kaitlyn only moaned joyfully in response, "AHHHH FUCK YEAHHHHH, FIST ME! MMMMMmmmmm, fist my fucking ass! Oh AJ, your little fist feels so good in my ass, mmmmmmmmm ooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd, fucking fist me! Fist fuck my slutty fat ass! Mmmmmmmm ooooooooooh AJ, oh yes fuck me, stretch me out, make my butt hole nice and loose so you can shove your big cock inside it! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmmm I want every inch of that cock inside my ass. Please AJ, fuck my ass."

AJ seemed only too happy to grant Kaitlyn's wish, the little brunette barely waiting a few seconds before beginning to pump her fist inside the blonde's butt. She did this by pulling back so that her knuckles were once again stretching Kaitlyn's butt hole as wide as possible, then she would push forward until her hand was once again buried within the blonde's ass, AJ repeating this process over and over again and Kaitlyn loving her for it.

In terms of the kind of extreme butt sex Kaitlyn had become very used to the WWE this technically counted as foreplay. If AJ started fisting her ass a little harder and faster Kaitlyn would cum for sure, and extra hard if AJ started smacking her butt hard enough to make her cheeks jiggle and started calling her a dirty slut, and a up the butt whore, and a anal loving dyke, etc. However this was one of those increasingly frequent times when AJ was just using her dainty little hand to prepare Kaitlyn's ass for the real fucking to come, and as such in a way every second of it was agony. Not because of any physical pain, the worst Kaitlyn felt at the moment was some mild discomfort, but because of the anticipation of having her ass stretched wider than ever before.

Clearly leaving Kaitlyn to anticipate some more AJ took her time, fisting the blonde's butt for far longer than necessary to loosen her up and in the process making her incredibly horny and desperate for a brutal rectum ramming. Then when AJ finally pulled her fist out of Kaitlyn's ass she took her sweet time sucking her fingers clean and licking the palm and back of her hand. Sure, both divas hated any yummy ass juice going to waste, however Kaitlyn knew at least part of it was about teasing her. Of course, this teasing couldn't go on forever.

"Spread your cheeks for me." AJ finally whispered, and then grinned that big happy grin of hers as Kaitlyn's hands immediately shot to her ass cheeks and spread them as wide as possible.

Kaitlyn knew how much AJ loved it when she spread her ass cheeks for her, and it was one of the many things AJ's girlfriend happily did for her at a moments notice, which was one of the things the little GM loved about her lover. Of course most of the time it was the final prelude to Kaitlyn getting her ass hole stretched by a dildo wielding AJ so it wasn't surprising that the blonde was so eager to obey, this time being no exception. Still, it made for a beautiful sight, AJ staring at Kaitlyn spreading her ass cheeks for her for several long seconds before pressing her massive strap on against her girlfriend's loosened butt hole.

"Tell me if it's too much." AJ murmured softly as she gently pushed forwards, trying her best to mainly focus on listening out for a cry of pain as Kaitlyn's back door began to open for the head of her dildo.

For AJ Lee there was no sight more beautiful in the world than that of her girlfriend's ass hole stretched open for her cock. It was beautiful no matter what she was shoving up Kaitlyn's ass, but when it was a dildo strapped around her waist it seemed extra amazing, in AJ's mind Kaitlyn's butt literally taking HER cock inside it. Not that she truly wanted a cock or anything, but the masculine appendage gave AJ an extra special feeling of power and dominance which she adored, the feeling only being heightened when she was penetrating her girlfriend's ass. Or fucking it. Either way the sight was breath taking. Captivating. Distracting.

Luckily when Kaitlyn finally did make an audible sound it was a loud cry, AJ unable to miss it even though it coincided with the heavenly sight of her girlfriend's butt hole stretching wide enough to take the head of the giant dildo inside it.

"Are you ok?" AJ quickly asked.

"HOLY SHIT, IT HURTS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDDDD!" Kaitlyn cried out quickly, before whimpering happily to make sure the other diva got the message, "Oh fuck AJ, it feels so good! Mmmmmm, stretch me baby! Fill my ass with that giant dick! I want every inch of your big dick in my slutty ass!"

Happy to oblige AJ pushed forwards again, the 4 inch wide dildo sliding into Kaitlyn's ass with surprising ease. Sure, Kaitlyn seemed to lose the ability to talk, any attempt coming out as garbled gibberish surrounded by cries, whimpers and moans, but at least it sounded like the dirty blonde was desperately trying to urge AJ to continue. And even though AJ got really, really lost at staring at her fellow WWE diva's extremely stretched butt hole she did her best to continuing to listen out for any warning signs, even when her hips connected with Kaitlyn's ass cheeks, announcing that every inch of the strap on was deep within the other girl's back passage.

That was when Kaitlyn let out a garbled, "OOOOOOHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD FUCK ME! FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS OOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!"

It took quite a while but eventually Kaitlyn got her ability to think clearly back. It was a lot longer before she could speak coherently, but at least it gave her time to focus on the big dildo violating her rectum so wonderfully, the incredible sensation taking her right back to the good old days, which was no doubt AJ's intention.

Those good old days were back when Beth Phoenix and Natalya had been tag teaming together as Pinup Strong, or the Divas of Doom or whatever else they had come up with, when AJ and Kaitlyn had pretty much been the pets of those two incredibly dominant women. True, Beth and Natalya sexually dominated the entire diva's locker room, and pretty much continue to do so, but when they had been functioning as a team they had most frequently fucked AJ and Kaitlyn. Kneeling side by side in front of the two more dominant divas to lick their pussies and asses became an almost daily occurrence. As was being butt fucked side by side while being forced to kiss each other, and one of them being DP'ed while the other waited for her turn/tried to recover from being roughly double fucked. Above all else what Kaitlyn remembered was how those sessions would almost always end with Beth and Natalya shoving their strap ons into her ass at the same time for some double anal fun, AJ going through the same treatment either before or after Kaitlyn's butt had been so wonderfully abused. Oh how Kaitlyn missed those days.

Of course it wasn't like Kaitlyn had sworn off anal since Beth and Natalya went their separate ways. If anything she'd been getting ass fucked more regularly, something she wouldn't have thought possible, and Kaitlyn had been loving every second of it, and loving AJ for being mostly the source of her frequent butt poundings. However Kaitlyn had missed the feeling of two big dildo stretching her back passage, although now she was finally getting that widely stretched sensation again after being denied it for the better part of six months it took Kaitlyn awhile to adjust to it.

When she finally, truly did Kaitlyn didn't hesitate to beg for more, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS, OH AJ FUCK ME! OH FUCK, OHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD FUCK MY DYKE ASS! SLAM MY BIG FAT DYKE ASS WITH THAT BIG FAT STRAP ON COCK! MMMMMMMM, oh God, oh AJ, fuck me AJ, mmmmmmm, fuck me up the ass! Fuck me up my big fat dyke ass. Butt fuck me, fuck me in the butt, oh AJ. Fuck me like a bitch. Fuck me in the ass like the little bitch you made me!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers