Look How Far We've Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

AJ smiled softly. When she was the bottom and Kaitlyn was the top of their relationship the blonde had called her all types of things in the heat of passion to turn them both on, but her favourite by far was 'little bitch'. Little because under normal circumstances AJ hated jokes about her size as she had heard far too many in her life, and bitch because it had represented that while she was dominating her AJ had belonged to Kaitlyn. Now AJ was the top she loved the term as it reminded them both of how things used to be, and how they were now. Kaitlyn knew that and often used the word to push AJ into being rougher with her both verbally and physically.

This time would be no different, "MMMMMMM, yeah I made you my bitch. I was your bitch but I made you mine, didn't I Kaitlyn? Mmmmmm yessssss, I fucked you up your big fat ass and made you my little bitch. My butt slut. My ass whore. My little anal loving fuck toy. That's what you are now Kaitlyn! A submissive little bottom who bends over for me whenever I want! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, doesn't matter whether it's for a butt fucking or to show off your gaping butt hole to one of the other divas you just bend over and spread your cheeks whenever I ask, don't you? And it doesn't matter how big the toy is you take it deep inside your slutty ass!"

"The bigger the better." Kaitlyn moaned as her ass fucking really started to feel good.

"Of course it is, because you are a big slutty ho who can't get enough of it up her big fat juicy ass!" AJ exclaimed with a couple of hard strikes to Kaitlyn's butt, making the rounded flesh jiggle, "MMMMMMmmmmm, look at this fat butt. So big and juicy... so perfect for fucking. Ohhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhh, I think you did this on purpose, didn't you? Made your ass big and fat so I would have to fuck it more often. Make all the other divas wanna ass fuck you almost as much as I do. Tease all the fans that can't fuck you because you're a total dyke slut who only takes big girl cocks up her slutty lesbo butt. Didn't you, you dirty little butt slut? You filthy fucking ass whore! You nasty little anal loving fuck toy! You submissive little up the butt bitch!"

Kaitlyn was used to being humiliated in this position, but again being called filthy names, and calling herself dirty names, only enhanced the pleasure, almost as much as AJ slowly increasing the pace of the butt fucking. Kaitlyn especially loved having her butt being called big and fat or whatever else AJ could come up with. After all she was a former bodybuilder who still took great pride in keeping herself in the best shape possible, so the fact that her ass had doubled in size seemingly of its own accord greatly embarrassed her. Although her fellow WWE divas seem to love it, especially AJ, and as a result Kaitlyn was getting more random booty smacks, butt gropings, spankings and of course hard ass fuckings. To make it even better all the other divas including AJ knew how much she loved being verbally humiliated and as a result picked up that she loved attention being drawn to her 'big fat' ass.

Of course her 'big fat' ass had nothing on Brodus Clay's dancing girls Cameron and Naomi, although the fact that those big butts were jiggling every night from other WWE divas dishing out hard spankings and brutal rectum wreckings while the two dancers joyfully received all sorts of verbal abuse probably only contributed to how Kaitlyn was treated. Not that the blonde with the dark streaks was complaining, especially at moments like this as throughout the name-calling, and the feeling of AJ's firm little thighs smacking into her juicy ass cheeks, and most of all the feeling of that big dildo beginning to slam in and out of her ass hole so hard and fast that she saw stars Kaitlyn was extremely aware of the fact that all of this was done out of love.

This entire night was a symbol of AJ's devotion to her, that as twisted as some of it was... it was really quite sweet. Because AJ was giving Kaitlyn what she wanted. What she needed. What she craved.

During her first day on Nxt the WWE divas had all ganged up on Kaitlyn, turning her from a girl who'd only just been seduced into a lesbian relationship with her best friend turned girlfriend into a total dyke slut who couldn't stand going an entire day without eating pussy and getting her ass fucked. And Kaitlyn had eaten every diva's pussy and ass, sucked every boob, kissed them all, and let every single one of them fuck her up the ass. But as much as she loved being treated like a slut, nothing quite beat the feeling that through it all the girl who was fucking her, in this case brutally fucking her ass, was doing it all out of love. Because she loved her. Was in love with her. Another girl was in love with her, and she was in love with that girl, who was savagely slamming a dildo bigger than her fist in and out of her butt hole.

That last thought echoed through Kaitlyn's mind as she came, her cum squirting almost violently from her cunt as she screamed and bucked back against the anal invader. Yet, unlike the first time AJ ass fucked her which ended in a giggle-fest, AJ wasn't knocked backwards. The RAW GM didn't even slow down, holding onto Kaitlyn like the experience butt buster she had slowly become, effortlessly pounding Kaitlyn's pooper through multiple climaxes for them both.

AJ's orgasms were less frequent and less powerful but no less satisfying thanks to the overwhelming pleasure she was clearly giving her girlfriend. And the fact that she was fucking the best butt ever in her admittedly very biased opinion was more than just a bonus.

Over the past few months AJ had worked her way through almost every diva on the roster. She'd dominated the likes of Eve, Kelly, Naomi, Cameron, Alicia, Rosa and Aksana, shoving their beautiful faces into her pussy and ass, spanked them, and of course made them all suck her strap on cock clean after she used it to butt fuck them so hard that their butt holes remained gaping open for hours. She'd even been able to fuck Maria Menounos's big fat Greek ass during the Summer Slam weekend, even if Beth Phoenix was mostly the reason the Extra co-host's ass hole was gaping wide open and sore throughout that particular show. Best of all after the 1000th RAW AJ had ass fucked her all-time favourite women's wrestlers Lita and Trish Stratus. However while it was a dream come true to pound the big juicy asses of Trish and Maria, and to fuck Lita's tight ass, even those spectacular fucks weren't quite as good as butt fucking Kaitlyn. Not just because, especially now, Kaitlyn had a perfect butt, but because being able to top the girl who had first topped her, her first female lover, her first love, was beyond amazing.

Just over a year ago AJ had never really 'topped' anyone before. She had been perfectly happy as a bottom, Kaitlyn gently dominating her while the two of them were bullied by just about every WWE diva into sexual submission. Then she started playing the crazy AJ character and suddenly she was filled with all these feelings of confidence and even dominance which she had used to turn the tables on her girlfriend.

Kaitlyn had clearly been surprised by AJ's sudden desire to top but given how much she loves to bottom it was hardly a surprise that the dirty blonde was only too happy to bend over and let the little brunette do whatever she wanted to her bubble butt. In a way that was the best part of playing crazy AJ, as in the past AJ had been worried Kaitlyn would leave her for some butt busting top, but now AJ was a butt buster. She busted Kaitlyn's butt on a nightly basis, slamming it just like this, showing who was the top now, and who had become the submissive little bottom... the bigger, stronger girl now AJ's bitch.

Wanting to verbally reinforced this AJ cried out, "WHO'S MY BITCH! WHO'S MY LITTLE BITCH!"

"ME!" Kaitlyn screamed without hesitating, "I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR LITTLE BITCH WHO FUCKING LOVES TAKING IT UP HER BIG FAT ASS!"

"YEEEEEESSSSSSS! YES YES YES YES YES YOU'RE MY BITCH!" AJ screamed in return, "YOU'RE MY LITTLE BITCH KAITLYN! ALL MINE! YOU'RE MY LITTLE BITCH, YOU'RE MY LITTLE BUTT SLUT, YOU'RE MY LITTLE ASS WHORE, YOU'RE MY LITTLE ANAL LOVING FUCK TOY, YOU'RE MY SUBMISSIVE LITTLE UP THE BUTT BITCH! I FUCKING OWN YOU KAITLYN! I OWN YOUR ASS HOLE! THE TINY HOLE YOU SHIT FROM IS MY FUCKING PROPERTY! AND THESE BIG FAT ASS CHEEKS OF YOURS ARE MINE TOO! YOU'RE MINE! ALL MINE! YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES YES YES YES YEEEEEESSSSSSS!"

After slipping into 'playfully mock her on-screen boyfriend Daniel Bryan' mode for a little while AJ slowly trailed off as her exhaustion caught up with her. She was still unbelievably horny, and the fact that she was making Kaitlyn cum so much drove AJ to ass fuck the other WWE diva until seemingly every muscle in her body ached, but ultimately she could take it no more. Trailing off to concentrate solely on pounding Kaitlyn's big round butt only slightly postpone the inevitable, AJ managing to make herself and her girlfriend cum one more time simultaneously before she collapsed down onto the blonde with her dildo fully embedded within Kaitlyn's ass.

Even though Kaitlyn was so mentally and physically exhausted that her mind and body felt numb she was still by far the stronger of the two, and pretty much of its own accord her body was not only able to keep itself in the air but AJ's tired body too.

Once she had the ability to think again AJ was very impressed by this, but not as much as when she lifted herself back up and began pulling the strap on dildo out of Kaitlyn's ass. Then she remembered just how long and thick the fake cock was, her mouth already hanging open as she was in the middle of pulling it out, and when finally the head came out with a pop AJ nearly fainted at the sight of Kaitlyn's gaping butt hole.

AJ loved it when another WWE diva's ass hole gaped for her. It made her feel so dominant and powerful, which she definitely felt now, but... her brain couldn't even comprehend it for a while.

All of a sudden with strength and energy which was impressive even for her Kaitlyn got up and off the bed, stumbling on shaky legs over to the full-length mirror, turned around, spread her ass cheeks and then looked back to study the damage AJ's giant cock had done.

"Wow..." Kaitlyn whistled, "You really wrecked my butt hole this time."

"Erm... sorry, are you-" AJ began, suddenly worried.

"Oh I am so much better than fine." Kaitlyn moaned happily, "And don't apologise. That was amazing."

"Really?" AJ beamed.

"Really." Kaitlyn smiled, "In fact I forbid you using a smaller strap on to fuck my ass ever again. It's that, or a bigger one."

"Size Queen." AJ grinned.

"I prefer Size Slut." Kaitlyn beamed playfully as she let go of her cheeks and stumbled back towards AJ, "Or maybe ATM Loving Size Queen."

With that Kaitlyn kneeled down in front of AJ and began trying to take the RAW GM's strap on into her mouth. Normally she could do this with no problems whatsoever, but this time the toy was so wide Kaitlyn struggled to stretch her jaw wide enough so that she could take it. When she finally did Kaitlyn quickly discovered that she could take no more, her jaw aching painfully just from this level of stretching. That was quite disappointing as she prided herself on her deep throating abilities, but the blonde was more than satisfied with getting the head into her mouth as it meant she got to taste the deepest part of her own ass.

The unique flavour always brought back the memory of her first ass fucking, specifically the part where after pounding Kaitlyn's formerly virgin butt for what seemed like hours Beth had finally pulled her strap on out of the blonde's ass hole only to shove it directly into Kaitlyn's mouth. Being way too exhausted to complain Kaitlyn began immediately sucking Beth's cock as hard as she could, and to this day Kaitlyn didn't know whether it was the perverted feel if she got from submitting to such a twisted act or whether she genuinely loved the taste of her own ass yet either way she had fallen in love with going ass to mouth, which was a good thing as the perverted act was practically mandatory for a WWE diva to do.

Certainly every toy that had ever gone up Kaitlyn's butt had ended up in her mouth, which was partly why she was determined to make sure this was no exception. Also Kaitlyn loved sucking on a dildo which had travelled deep into her bowels, and nothing had ever gone deeper than this monster strap on. And to Kaitlyn's delight the experience in no way disappointed, the powerful blonde's eyelids fluttering as she tasted a part of her rectum she'd never tasted before.

Noticing this a delighted AJ grinned, "Mmmmm, you like that don't you? Yeahhhhh, I know you do. You are always telling me how much you loved tasting the deepest part of your ass on a cock, well this cock has been deeper than any cock before into that slutty ass hole of yours so you must really love it. Oh yes, I can see your big juicy ass wiggling in the mirror so I can see right through your widely gaping butt hole and deep into your shit pipe where this big cock has just been, and fuck, it went soooooooo deep inside your ass you must be tasting your half digested dinner on that thing! Can you? Can you taste your fucking dinner on that thing? Do you like it? Do you like sucking on a cock which has been that deep inside your ass you dirty little ATM slut?"

In response to her questions Kaitlyn moaned happily and sucked harder on the dildo, which in turn made AJ grin wider. The little brunette was surprised her girlfriend could take the thick piece of man-made meat into her mouth without breaking her jaw, and would have never tried if Kaitlyn hadn't gone for it, but damn, watching the blonde suck that cock made AJ hot.

Soon AJ was asking, "Can you take more? Yeahhhh, come on, take more! Stuff that dildo down your throat!"

For a moment AJ thought Kaitlyn might actually do it, but the dildo was clearly just too wide for Kaitlyn's usually so accommodating throat. And since Kaitlyn was stubborn and often painfully pushed herself AJ decided to quickly put an end to it when her fellow WWE diva's eyes started watering from her desperate attempts to deep throat the monster cock.

"No, ok, how about you lick it clean?" AJ suggested, before adding more firmly after Kaitlyn didn't immediately comply, "Seriously baby, just lick it. There's no way... I mean, just... please Kaitlyn, just lick it... mmmmmmm, yes just like that. Oh that's so hot. Clean that cock of your ass juice you nasty ATM slut!"

Deep down AJ knew it was too late, that she'd accidentally triggered Kaitlyn's competitive nature and as a result some day soon she'd probably have to end up giving her girlfriend the Heimlich manoeuvre to remove this dildo from her throat. Then again, as long as such an occurrence wasn't fatal, it might be worth it because as much as AJ loved watching another diva sucking a strap on right after it had been up her ass watching Kaitlyn trying to deep throat such a monster strap on was almost a whole other level of hot, giving AJ a rush that she'd only known previously from using this very toy to fuck Kaitlyn's ass.

For a few moments both WWE divas became lost in performing/watching the cleaning job Kaitlyn was doing on the massive dildo, then when she was absolutely sure she got all the yummy anal juice the blonde moved up and passionately kissed her girlfriend, allowing AJ to taste those yummy anal juices on her lips and tongue. This of course was motivation for AJ to kiss back even more passionately, again the two girls becoming lost and what they were doing for a while before suddenly Kaitlyn roughly squeezed AJ's ass.

AJ gasped in surprise and pulled away to see Kaitlyn beaming at her, "So, you know how you're supposed to be rewarding me for becoming the #1 contender to the diva's title, right?"

"Right..." AJ nodded cautiously.

"Well... I've been thinking. I really love you topping me. Really, you're an amazing top. But... I really miss fucking this tight little ass of yours." Kaitlyn said softly, giving AJ's butt another rough squeeze, "So... can I ass fuck you? Please? You know I always used to make you cum so hard whenever I shoved something up your ass, and I really want to hear you screaming in ecstasy as I pound your tiny little butt hole. I swear it can be just a one-time thing if that's what you want, but... I really, really want to stretch your ass hole and make it gape wide for me."

As Kaitlyn's words slowly got to her AJ bit her lip.

AJ had been a 'pure' top since after Wrestlemania, and while she did love it she was currently exhausted and still very horny. Plus it helped that a few weeks ago at the 1000th RAW she had been pretty close to bottoming again.

First Trish Stratus had come up to AJ and demanded that the RAW GM bent over, much like the first time they met a few years ago when a star struck AJ had only been too happy to surrender her ass hole to the legendary diva. Trish had given her one hell of an amazing ass fucking during that first time, and to have the honour of Trish Stratus pounding her butt hole was incredibly tempting. However AJ opted for the honour of pounding Trish Stratus's butt hole, the little diva taking the seven time women's champion by surprise with her aggressiveness and soon making the blonde squeal in joy as she made her big juicy ass jiggle for her as she fucked it. AJ had been very happy with that decision as one of the proudest moments of her life was seeing just how widely gaping Trish Stratus's ass hole was after she was done fucking it, the multi-time women's champion even complimenting her on her butt pounding skills, right after Trish had sucked her strap on clean of course.

After that AJ had found maybe her all-time favourite women's wrestler Lita brutally fucking Stephanie McMahon's ass with a strap on. AJ had watched in awe for a few minutes, then Lita had noticed her and invited her to join in. The next thing AJ knew the usually terrifying Stephanie McMahon was hungrily lapping away at her cunt as Lita continued to pound the boss's daughter's ass hole. The harder Lita had fucked Stephanie's ass the harder Stephanie had tongue fucked AJ, the new GM's cum squirting all over the Billion Dollar Princess's face to join the remnants of Lita's cum pretty much the same time Stephanie came from the rough butt fucking she was joyfully taking. Then, after Lita had admired Stephanie's gaping butt hole, she gave AJ the choice of ass fucking Stephanie or getting ass fucked by her. AJ opted to ass fuck Stephanie, then Lita, the little brunette feeling powerful again from slamming the boss's daughter's butt hole while Lita made the Billion Dollar Princess clean her strap on cock so she had demanded that the redhead bend over and to her delight the tattooed former diva complied. AJ had fulfilled one of her lifelong dreams right then and there, namely to ass fuck one of her all-time biggest crushes, stuff her ass flavoured cock down the redhead's throat before finally making her eat her pussy, AJ leaving the mighty Lita with a gaping wide ass hole and girl cum all over her face.

"What do you say baby? You wanna be my little bitch again?" Kaitlyn asked, waking AJ who had become lost in dreaming about the past.

"I, I don't know. It's been a while." AJ said softly.

"I know, but I'll stretch you out real good first." Kaitlyn promised, "Make sure your tiny little butt hole is nice and loose by fucking it with my tongue and fingers before giving it a real stretching with a nice thick cock. Maybe just using a small 8 incher."

AJ smiled softly, very much liking being reminded just how much she and Kaitlyn were totally anal sluts as yeah, an 8 inch dildo was small by their standards. Then her smile faded as she began contemplating being a bottom again. This time she concentrated on Kaitlyn's hopeful looking face which helped AJ realise something, that being it was probably only a matter of time before her ass was once again filled with Beth's strap on, and if she was going to give up the power and control she'd enjoyed as a top to be someone's submissive little bitch again she'd rather it be with Kaitlyn. For Kaitlyn, she'd bend over.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers