Look How Far We've Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Ok, for you." AJ said softly, before clarifying as Kaitlyn looked excited, "But just a small 8 incher, ok?"

"Yeah, and I promise to lube you up real good." Kaitlin beamed, "Now take off that strap on and bend over."

To Kaitlyn's delight AJ did as she was told immediately, the blonde diva staring longingly at her girlfriend's cute little backside for a few moments before quickly grabbing the smallest strap on dildo of their collection, pulling it up her strong thighs and then firmly tightening the harness around her waist. Then she picked up the discarded lubricant and placed it right next to her kneeling lover, however instead of beginning to apply it Kaitlyn spread AJ's firm little butt cheeks, her eyes locking onto her target like a hawk with the mouse. Then like a hawk Kaitlyn swooped down and slid her tongue over AJ's ass hole.

For a few moments Kaitlyn just simply licked the tiny hole, then she began circling it, and spitting onto it so she could lap up her own saliva, and pressed her lips over it so she could suck it, and finally she began forcing her tongue inside it. AJ's ass hole had always been super tight... at least at the beginning of a fucking. When AJ's butt hole was freshly fucked and gaping wide Kaitlyn could slid her tongue in no problem, but any other time she really had to work to penetrate the little brunette's back door with her tongue. If anything this seemed even harder than all the other times, yet totally worth it as the feeling of pushing her tongue into such a tight orifice and then beginning to fuck it was almost indescribable, made even more so by AJ's loud moans.

Given they were both proud butt sluts it wasn't exactly surprising that AJ and Kaitlyn adored both giving and receiving rim jobs. In fact part of Kaitlyn really wished AJ had spent more time tonguing her ass, although to be fair she had been just as eager to get her ass hole stretched as AJ had clearly been eager to stretch it. However Kaitlyn's slutty butt hole had been getting extra frequent stretchings lately thanks to her girlfriend's little dominant streak while the only thing AJ's ass hole had been stretched by in the last six months was Kaitlyn's tongue so the blonde was determined to give the brunette an extra thorough rim job to help prepare her lesbian lover for the ass fucking she intended to give her.

AJ figured that was the case and part of her was very grateful. The other part found the long, drawn-out rim job did nothing to calm her nerves. And sure, she'd been butt fucked by much larger dildos, and by divas who were not as patient and loving with her as Kaitlyn always was, however after so long without being fucked in the ass she couldn't help but fear that the pain that she knew was coming would be worse and longer lasting than it had been before. Of course she was just as excited as she was nervous, AJ's mind remembering the intense orgasms she would receive from a hard anal pounding, the exquisite pleasures she was receiving from Kaitlyn's tongue being a good appetiser for that pleasure.

Truthfully, AJ had really missed it. She missed her girlfriend telling her to bend over, the likes of Beth and Natalya doing the same much more forcefully, those dominant divas stuffing her ass full of hard strap on cock and brutally butt fucking her to climax after climax. And while she had really enjoyed shoving Kaitlyn's face into her ass and demanding that she rim her, the dominating feeling of making another girl worship her ass had nothing on another girl savagely sodomising her with a big dildo.

That was why most of AJ's moans were very positive, "Ooooooooooh yessssssss! Yes, yes, yes, yes lick me! Lick my ass hole. Make it nice and wet for your cock. Mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh Kaitlyn, you'd better prepare my pooper real good because I haven't had anything up my ass in months. Mmmmmm, yeah, I need my little ass hole really stretched out and wet so I can take every inch of your girl cock up my dyke ass. Oh yes, mmmmmm, please Kaitlyn, ooooohhhhh rim me! Rim my butt hole good. Oh Kaitlyn! Yesssssss, oh yes yes yes yes tongue fuck my ass hole! Ohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwd, fuck my lezzie ass with your girl tongue, fuck me, yes, yes, yes, yes fuck me, fuck me up my dyke ass ooooooohhhhhhh Kaitlyn!"

Briefly AJ lost the ability to speak as Kaitlyn suddenly switched from using her tongue to her finger, that digit ever so slowly invading AJ's ass, making the little GM cry out softly as it penetrated her butt hole and slid all the way in to the knuckle.

"Ohhhhhhhh AJ... you... you feel virgin tight." Kaitlyn moaned softly before smiling, "My girlfriend has a virgin tight ass. Mmmmm, and I'm going to fuck it!"

"Oh yesssss you are." AJ moaned, already humping herself back against the anal invading digits, "Mmmmm it feels so good, fuck me! Fuck my lesbo butt with your finger! Fuck it! Oooooooh yes, mmmmmm fuck me! Fuck my virgin tight ass!"

"Like this?" Kaitlyn asked, beginning to thrust her finger slowly in and out of AJ's ass, "Or like this?"

"Mmmmmm, the second one." AJ moaned, that being Kaitlyn slowly increasing the pace until she was pounding AJ's ass with her finger.

AJ continued moaning happily as Kaitlyn continued fingering her ass, the little brunette grateful that there was very little pain even when the blonde added a second finger into her butt. Maybe it was because of the lube, or the rim job, or AJ's long dormant slutty nature, but the RAW GM could feel her tight back passage loosening quickly to accept Kaitlyn's fingers, what little pain there was being overwhelmed by the pleasure of having her ass once again stretched and fucked. That pleasure made AJ's nervousness disappear, the tiny WWE diva now extremely eager to be butt fucked.

Just as AJ was about to beg for it Kaitlyn removed her fingers from the GM's ass and whispered, "Spread your cheeks for me."

AJ smiled, recognising the exact words she had used earlier. Not that it was a rare saying that was just between them. Hell, AJ had never been in a diva's locker room in which she hadn't heard it at least once, often directed at her or her secret girlfriend.

To pull apart one's own ass cheeks had apparently been a recognised sign of submission amongst the divas since Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler first arrived and were almost immediately made to bend over and pull their perfect ass cheeks apart for the likes of Lita and Stephanie McMahon. So again, in a twisted way it was nice to carry on with tradition, a thought which made AJ smile as she reached back and pulled apart her butt cheeks.

Just like many times before AJ found herself in that position for a few long moments, not having to look back to know Kaitlyn was enjoying the sight of the RAW GM willingly accepting her submission, offering up her butt hole to be used as a fuck hole for Kaitlyn's strap on. Then AJ briefly tends to she felt something larger than a finger pressing against her ass hole, and then seemingly the second she allowed herself to relax she found herself gasping loudly as for the first time in months a dildo entered her tight little butt.

AJ had forgotten just how sharp the initial stab of pain was when something entered her tight little ass hole and she tensed up, which did not go unnoticed by Kaitlyn, "Are you ok?"

"Just, oh, just give me a second." AJ murmured softly as her ass hole slowly relaxed and accepted it's fate before adding, "Ok... give me more. Fuck me. Shove your big dick inside my ass and fuck me. Ass fuck me like a little anal slut."

It was a struggle for AJ to say those rather simple words, but they weren't just for Kaitlyn's benefit. She meant them.

AJ used to love getting her ass fucked and while she had been nervous, and still kind of was, she was becoming excited to feel the pure submission and amazing pleasure that came with getting her butt pounded by another girl's strap on cock.

Her anticipation grew with every inch of dildo that filled her tight butt, AJ quickly remembering just how bizarrely pleasurable the pain of having her back passage filled and stretched could be, partly because of the anticipation, and partly because of the downright nastiness of it. Of course shortly after Kaitlyn's hips came to rest against her butt cheeks the pain faded away and was replaced by a brief dull ache and then pure pleasure, AJ finding herself moaning with delight as her girlfriend sodomised her with a firm but gentle pace, every inch of the dildo being firmly embedded in her butt with every inward thrust.

Kaitlyn was incredibly tempted to tease her moaning girlfriend, but she resisted the urge. For now. Poor little AJ was trying to adjust to being ass fucked again after months of exclusively dishing out ass fuckings, and while Kaitlyn hadn't been able or willing to go a day without something stretching her back door she could still kind of relate given that had been months since her ass had taken the type of abuse AJ had lovingly just dished out. As such Kaitlyn was willing to go easy on her lover.

Not that Kaitlyn had ever or would ever brutally pound AJ's butt right from the start of an ass fucking. Even at her worse Beth always loosened up another diva's ass hole before brutally pounding it and the Glamazon wasn't in love with AJ like Kaitlyn was, so naturally Kaitlyn wouldn't dream of giving her girlfriend anything but a gentle back door stretching at this point. Sure, Kaitlyn had sometimes fantasised about AJ, or Beth, or one of the other divas forcing her to bend over, shoving a huge strap on up her butt and then immediately slamming her ass, but that was another story.

Of course Kaitlyn had no interest in dwelling on her perverted fantasies when her cock was sliding in and out of her beloved AJ's tight little ass hole, the dirty blonde's eyes locked on to that beautiful sight. It was right up there with AJ's smile and the look on AJ's face when she came as Kaitlyn's favourite sights in the whole world, on this occasion made even more perfect by the brunette spreading her butt cheeks so that her dildo stuffed butt hole was on display for the blonde in a sign of total submission. And that's what this was in the world of the WWE divas. Total submission.

After being the sub in their relationship for so long it was enthralling to be the dom again, but as difficult as it was Kaitlyn was forcing herself not to concentrate on that. Not when the sight of AJ's butt hole taking her cock was making it hard enough to increase the pace of the butt fucking, and just as importantly listen out for any signs that AJ needed a minute to rest or the stretching was just too much.

Luckily not only did AJ not complain but it wasn't long before she began moaning happily, which eventually led to her begging for more, "Fuck me, mmmmmmm, ooooooh Kaitlyn, please fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty little dyke ass. Harder! Oooooohhhhhhh harder. HARDER! Mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd it feel sooooooo gooooooodddddd ooooooooooh, oh fuck, I'd forgotten how good this feels. How amazing! Oh Kaitlyn, ooooooohhhhhhhh baaaaabbbbbbyyyyyyy mmmmmmmm, you butt fuck me so good! You're so good at fucking my little lesbo butt mmmmmm fuckkkkkkk yessssss, fuck me harder! Oh please fuck me harder! Fuck your bitch harder! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, I'm your bitch now Kaitlyn. Your little bitch. I was yours, then you were mine, and now I'm yours again and I love it. I love being your submissive little bitch and taking your big hard girl cock up my slutty little dyke ass! Mmmmmmmm yessssssss, fuck my dyke ass! Fuck me up my lezzie butt! Fuck my bitch ass! Oh Kaitlyn, oh fuckkkkkkk, fuck me, please fuck me, fuck my ass, oooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeesssss! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes yes yes ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeesssssssss FUCK MY DYKE ASS LIKE THE BITCH I AM! BUTT FUCK YOUR BITCH KAITLYN! FUCK YOUR LITTLE BITCH UP THE BUTT! ASS FUCK ME HARD OOOOOHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!"

AJ kept begging until she could only let out incoherent sounds of pleasure, Kaitlyn slowly but firmly increasing the speed and strength of her thrusts until the butt fucking was gloriously hard. And on some level AJ knew it wasn't the hardest butt pounding she'd ever received, but after going so long without getting ass fucked it kind of felt like it.

Of course while they could be much more vicious during hard ass fuckings the likes of Beth and Natalya weren't actually that much stronger than Kaitlyn who used to compete in bodybuilding/fitness contests and could dish out serious butt poundings when she put her mind to it. Now was definitely one of those times, AJ feeling like a rag doll as Kaitlyn's strong grasp on her hips pulled her backwards into each hard thrust, ensuring AJ's bowels were impaled as deeply as possible on the man-made cock.

Ironically even the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoed throughout the room the hard butt fucking never threatened to get vicious or brutal or anything like that. Kaitlyn loved AJ too much for that, the blonde showing off not just her impressive strength but her perfect timing, hammering the brunette's ass hard enough to make her eyes roll in the back of her head and screaming pleasure but not enough to make her feel like she was being spanked or anything. And when she looked back, AJ didn't see a powerful blonde revelling in her dominance over her. Well, technically she did, but more importantly she saw someone who loved her.

It was that fact just as much as the perfectly hard ass fucking she was receiving which made AJ cum, the brunette clutching the bed sheets as she trembled in Kaitlyn's strong grip. Of course the blonde quickly tightened her grip which held AJ in place with ease, thus allowing Kaitlyn to continue butt fucking her 'boss', making the smaller diva cum over and over again, each orgasm seemingly more powerful than the last until the brunette's cum was squirting out of her, resulting in poor little AJ's mind being turned to mush.

To help this mind mushing process Kaitlyn called out loudly, "YOU'RE MY BITCH AJ! YOU'RE MY LITTLE BITCH!"

"YESSSSSS, I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR LITTLE BITCH!" AJ screamed joyfully, the words making an extra hard orgasm rush through her body which resulted in anything else coming out of her mouth being incoherent jargon.

Of course that extra hard orgasm was exactly why Kaitlyn had prompted that verbal exchange, the dirty blonde smiling widely as she revelled in what she considered to be a perfect moment.

Man, she loved making AJ cum. It was like her favourite thing in the world, or at least one of her top three, the other two things being eating AJ's pussy and just being around AJ in general. Although just beneath those three was fucking AJ's tight little ass, something Kaitlyn had forgotten just how much she loved.

AJ's ass was sooooooo tight, both in the sense that her cheeks were toned to perfection and in that her ass hole seem to be like a vice. It took a lot of power and strength to pound AJ's gloriously tight ass hole and Kaitlyn used to pride herself on being able to do it with relative ease. Only Beth and Natalya could do it so effortlessly so Kaitlyn saw it as something of an achievement. After all most divas had fucked AJ's ass, Kaitlyn smiling briefly as she remembered how submissive her girlfriend used to be. How there was a time when all she needed to do was give AJ a certain look and the tiny brunette would bend over, spread her cheeks and beg Kaitlyn to fuck her tight little ass. Or show off her still gaping ass hole to one of their fellow WWE divas. Or dropped to her knees and beg for the privilege of eating Kaitlyn's pussy. Or licking her ass. Or sucking on her big boobs. Yeah, they'd had a lot of looks, each representing a different thing, each of which Kaitlyn now saw from AJ.

Not that Kaitlyn wasn't only too happy to obey those looks, or that she didn't love AJ's dominant side, because she did. She loved AJ dominating her, almost as much as she loved watching her dominate the other divas. Like Eve. Oh how satisfying it had been to watch that stuck up bitch squeal in pleasure as the formally submissive little AJ fucked her up the ass, and then squealing even louder when AJ and Kaitlyn double fucked Eve's slutty ass, both Chick Busters seemingly determined to make sure Eve wouldn't be able to sit right for a week. Of course shortly after making Eve suck their strap ons clean AJ had made Kaitlyn bend over for a rough butt fucking so AJ could re-establish her dominance, which became a regular occurrence as the formally submissive Chick Busters managed to sexually dominate almost all the WWE divas and leave their ass holes widely gaping. Not that Kaitlyn hadn't been overjoyed to take an ass fucking right after dishing one out, but while the blonde had enjoyed sodomising Kelly, Alicia, Rosa and especially Eve, she had seriously missed fucking AJ's tight little ass hole, something Kaitlyn hoped she would be once again doing on a daily basis. However whether it lasted or whether it was a one-off it didn't matter, because right now all that really mattered was that Kaitlyn was the dominant top again, and AJ was the submissive bottom.

Kaitlyn tried not to dwell on that fact but she couldn't really help it, the thought making her cum over and over again. Well, the stimulator relentlessly bashing against her clit have a lot to do with it, but getting to be dominant and fuck AJ's ass again definitely had a lot to do with it. And Kaitlyn pushed herself as long as she could, making both herself and her girlfriend cum multiple times, but eventually exhaustion caught up with her.

It took a lot for Kaitlyn not to just collapse down on top of AJ, however when that had happened in the past they had both come crashing down onto the bed sheets and as the dirty blonde didn't like crushing her girlfriend she did her best not to do that whenever possible. Luckily this was one of those times, Kaitlyn leaving just enough in the tank so that she could remain upright after giving AJ's ass one final thrust to make sure they had one last hard orgasm each. After that Kaitlyn just stayed where she was for a few seconds, basking in the afterglow. Then she quickly pulled out, spread AJ's butt cheeks wide apart and admired her handiwork.

AJ's butt hole was a beautiful gaping crater, stretched wide enough so that Kaitlyn could spend a few moments staring deep into the other girl's bowels, before finally straightening up, smacking AJ's sore ass and ordering, "Wakey, wakey little bitch, it's time to clean my cock!"

Grinning happily at this order AJ slowly turned around, looked up lustfully at the bigger WWE diva, then turned her attention to the big dildo which had just plundered her pooper. AJ then only brief paused to lick her lips before moving forward to swallow the head of the cock, the petite brunette immediately moaning loudly as she tasted the deepest part of her ass in way too long.

AJ had forgotten just how much she loved being ass fucked and then fed her own anal juices, but the sweet flavour in her mouth right now was quickly reminding her, the RAW GM hungrily slurping on the big dildo in her mouth until every drop of her butt juice was gone. Then she started bobbing her head on the dick, quickly taking it into the back of her mouth so she could concentrate on sliding her lips up and down the first few inches or so. Of course after a while AJ began relaxing the muscles in her throat so she could take the strap on down her gullet, the brunette working slowly but steadily until she was deep throating the entire length of the shaft.

Throughout the blow job AJ randomly looked up at Kaitlyn and smiled. After all she had cleaned every toy that had ever been shoved into her butt just like this, however just like every other perverted little sex act there was something special about doing it with the one she loved. And while AJ wasn't so sure she wanted to act all submissive again for the likes of Beth or Natalya or Eve, she definitely wouldn't mind doing this again for Kaitlyn.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers