Look Like a Delightful Real Whore

Story Info
Being trained by Divine Mistress Catja to be an Anal Pisslut.
1.6k words
3.62
18.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Catja's session with 'analslave M' 23-03-2015

My head is pounding as I hear Mistress Catja's footsteps on the gallery. This horny bitch can't escape, there is no way out and I don't want any other way.

'So filthy slut here I am again. Have you cleaned your house for your Mistress?' 'Yes Mistress.' 'Indeed very cleaned up, have you done that all by yourself?'

'Someone does this for me Mistress.' Saying 'No.' to the Mistress is not done.

'Perfect filthy slut. I am changing clothes and then are you going to let me see how well you've practiced.'

'You look like a delightful real whore wearing your legging. Come closer.' Blindfolded I move over on my knees to Mistress Catja. Her scent leading her whore to where to this slut desires to be. The moment she takes of the blindfold I feel extremely excited when I see her.

'Purchased new things filthy slut?' I notice a smile, 'I have purchased poppers Mistress.'

'You had some kind of vibrating plug.' 'Had that one already Mistress.' I whisper. 'Show me again.' She turns it on. 'O yes that vibrates well filthy slut.'

'And what is there like a piece of gold?' 'Your dildo Mistress. Only to be touched by your slut when you allow me Mistress.' 'Come over here with your whore's throat.' Obedient I open my mouth wide and without hesitation I start to suck the dildo.

Mistress Catja puts it further in my cock hungry throat. The deeper I go, the better this slut feels itself. Feel the veins of the dildo massaging my tongue going direction throats.

'Well done slut... Mmmm. Place it back in the box' I place the sacred relic carefully back in the box.

'Let me see that harness for a moment. Rotate.' Mistress Catja pulls the straps closer. They scour over my sensitive nipples. Try not to show, but I can't stay silent.

'Don't act like a weak slut ... Are you sure this is the front. I cannot make anything else off it filthy slut and where this is from? No idea'

I look desperately to Her while she shows me a loose strap. I feel small and uncertain. 'It's a weird harness' 'Maybe have to purchase a new one?' (runs a shiver over my body). 'It's a good harness. Last time it functioned well. Don't you have any photo from it.' 'Your slut will search for an image at the internet Mistress.'

'Thats the way to do it filthy slut. If you take it off, you will loosen the belt here and you will do it over your head. Is that understood filthy slut. I'm not here for you to do anything you can. That is not intended. And placing cockring is your job.' Nervously I place the cockring.

'I'm going to rape you straight away and will get that glass for you full of piss. And you will drink it all. Is that understood?' 'Yes Mistress '

I get handcuffed. 'Put your foot on the banister.' Having problems to stay in balance. 'You aint that nimble filthy slut but with that blowjob face from you is not a problem. Get over here filthy slut with that whoring mouth from you. Time for that dildo to get in your whoring throat.' looking straight through me. 'Open your whoring face. Very well. Make me proud. Thats the way. How nice. As deep as possible in that whoring throat from you. Wide open with your whoring throat!'

Drool is running out my mouth. 'And deeper. Come on. Good, that's the way. Yes continue with sucking.' Retching and moaning I let the dildo disappear in my throat as deep as possible.

'So time to sniff some yummy poppers.' 'Your whore sniffs poppers in combination with a puff under the tongue.' ' Under your tongue? Really, thats weird. I think that is dangerous! Show it to Mistress Catja.' examining the bottle, 'Does not smell like the poppers I know. Well filthy slut you present yourself for the Mistress. Open your slutty cunt for you Mistress. Spread the legs as wide as possible.'

Presenting my pussy as high as possible. Then the vibrator vanishes in my anal pussy. Sighing and moaning like a horny bitch without any shame, I try to keep position. "Keep your slutty cunt open!'

For a moment she leaves the room. Hear glass clink. Can't figure out what it is. I don't want to know too. Staying in the same position with my head in the mattress.

'Get over here filthy slut. Place yourself over here', Mistress Catja stands at the knee-chair which is turned sideways. Last time I could see what she was doing in the mirror. Now this aint possible.

Her filthy slut is completely surrendered to her. She connects with the mouth dildo my squeegee off and using the belt to have it firmly fixed. Like a whore I start automatically to suck the rubber penis. 'Get on it so that I can fuck you from behind in your whoring ass.'

Bending forward with my feet spread apart so that my horny relaxed pussy can receive Mistress Catja. 'Come here filthy slut. I'm going to fuck your slutty cunt relentlessly.'

The poppers help! Feel the strap going in and out in a furiously fast tempo in my loose anal pussy. Beginning to moan. All resistance is gone I am a slut who desires to be fucked. The intestines have become accustomed to this feeling by the many exercises which I have done. I shock through my entire pussy.

Suddenly I can't handle it anymore. 'Mercy', I mumble. I am confused in my emotions. Do not know anymore. I feel so slutty. Breathing heavily through my nose. 'Well done.' Mistress Catja goes to the toilet while I bend over. I remain standing waiting for what is next to come. I am not satisfied with my service.

'Come here filthy slut.' She hands her pissslut the glass with the precious content. The moment I want to drink my desire is disturbed. 'You pee also in that glass.' Or Mistress Catja doing this deliberately I don't know.

This is the punishment that this slut deserves by that the harness was not in order? At the moment that she allows me to drink I should piss and my inferior taste should be mixed with her divine nectar. Greater punishment aint possible.

Trying to pee. Whatever it is, My reluctance, the reason I have peed for 2 hours in advance, the fear to urinate beside the glass? I don't succeed. 'Sorry Mistress. '

'Next time I jizz straight to your whoring face, is that understood?' 'Yes Mistress.' (next session I'll collect my urine in advance in a bottle).

Getting permission to drink. Greedy sucking her gift with the straws. Watching Her I discover just in time that the glass is almost empty. Getting it back in my mouth and rinse my mouthcunt with the most precious of the most precious of the Mistress of Mistresses: Goddess Catja. Gurgling I enjoy like a real piss slut of the delicate flavor. 'Good you are a true pissslut.'

'Well you lay down on the bed.' 'On the back Mistress? ' 'On your stomach!' A whip with strands is already laying at the bed for this slut. The belt is missing. The last time I asked after just 2 strokes for mercy with the severe whip. Had written in the previous report that the beating with the belt were not really painful. It is great that Mistress Catja is fully aware of the feelings of Her slut. Don't see them coming. Feel them though. There is always just a few seconds between.

Moaning I count the strokes in silence. My intention is not to ask for mercy till 20 is reached. The strokes are becoming harder. 19 ... 20 am afraid this slut tomorrow will not be able to sit normally. Nothing to do about that. Am full possession of Goddess Catja.

'Turn around.' Or the Mistress Catja's massage bar, or my anal plug what She is using, I don't see. The vibrating feeling about anal slut's dick has its effect on the body and mind. Go up and down while Mistress Catja's slut to a discharge is trying to convey. 'Nipple clamps.' I moan. Clamps always getting me very excited (Nipple clamps always do. Especially if they are placed again. Shaking them normally off when I am masturbating gives lot of excitement.)

'Shake with those tits of yours. Look at me.' Sitting on my knees with my hands in my neck while I swing back and forth with the weights harder all the time to my nipples.

Getting complete in ... sluts paradise. Then the left nipple clamp comes off. 'Come on keep going! ' Watching Her I feel her nails sink in the nipple at the place where I just lost the nipple clamp. Shaking my whoring body becoming more in my ultimate horny mood, pure worship of Goddess Catja.

Shortly after this the session is over. Unexpected reward for me. Mistress Catja serves me even more of her precious Golden champagne. Fresh from her divine body. Now I enjoy every drop.

'I want to see you cum filthy slut. Commissioned by me you will jerk till you cum after I am gone.' 'Yes Mistress.'

At the time that Mistress leaves the whores house. I still tremble after all emotions. Feel myself like I had a ride with a roller coaster.

Looking for a Mistress on Yahoo will give 1,600,000 results at least. This filthy slut realizes how lucky he is to serve the one and only Mistress Catja

2 hours after Mistress Catja left my place I receive a SMS. 'Have you been cumming yet filthy slut?'

'No Mistress but Your slut has enjoyed the session. You have given Your filthy slut far more as earned. The whip, the standing anal using your slut and Your champagne. To be with you is a dream'

'It pleases me perfectly to hear filthy slut that does me good. You become a super filthy slut when you do your best.'