Lookalike GF and Mother. Uh oh. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough. But it's not like you're going to be giving us sex tips or anything."

She smiled. "Only if you ask politely."

"Right. I might forget to mention that to Stefanie."

"OK. I'll just have to wait until she asks. But what have you two done so far?"

I couldn't quite believe this. Was she getting off, or hoping to, on hearing about my sex life?

"Mom, a gentleman never tells."

"That's the right answer son. So have you done oral?"

I really should have stopped this line of questioning but it was having some kind of snake-charmer effect. Constant repetition until one follows. "Sort of."

"Sort of? Isn't it a yes or no question?"

"Well, we've given a few licks and sucks but haven't really gotten into it yet. I'm sure we will. It hasn't even been two months yet."

"So you've never come in her mouth?"

"Mom! No I haven't but geez, that's a pretty personal question."

"Well you've come in my mouth several times, which I loved by the way, so that extends the boundaries for personal questions, don't you think"

I had no idea what to think. It sort of made sense if you didn't think about it too much. Which I was in no mood to do so anyway.

"I guess so. But why all these questions?"

"I was thinking that since we can't make love, because you're already doing that with Stefanie, it ought to be OK to do something we've already done that you and Stefanie haven't. Get it?"

My mind was a whirl. It sounded reasonable; reasonable or something like it. It's hard to think straight when an attractive woman with whom you've already had great sex is telling you she'd like to give you a blowjob. Add to that that 19 year-old brains under hormonal influence aren't exactly renowned for their logical acuity.

"Well what about the no-touching rule? Wouldn't we be breaking it?"

"Not really. This is more of a clarification of its implicit underpinnings."

Well, if she was going to talk like that I could only respond with "So you mean..."

"Yes I mean. Oral is OK because you and Stefanie haven't gone there yet. When you do, we'll stop."

I should have stopped right there but Little Stef insisted on taking the wheel. And he was no stranger to driving under the influence.

"Well, OK I guess." And sensing how lame that was, "I mean, fine excellent. I'm dying to taste your pussy again."

She smiled and gave me a big kiss. We got up and were heading to the bedroom when she stopped at the bathroom.

"Stefan, let's take a shower first."

"A shower?"

"Yes. If I'm going to have your cock in my mouth all night I want to make sure it's squeaky clean. And I want to be sure that by nether parts and my 'special place" aren't going to gross you out."

Mom knew how to drive a hard bargain. We got out of our clothes and into the shower. We kissed again. :Oh Stefan, I've missed being naked with you."

"Me too." In the moment I really meant it. There was still something about the dichotomy between her outward picture-of-innocence aspect and her hot, sexy body combined with a very sexual mind that just turned me on incredibly.

We soaped each other and as every woman who's showered with a man knows; your breasts get really, really clean. My mother was doing my back and knelt down to pay particular attention to my ass. First it was a wash cloth and then her finger soaping up again and again my asshole. "Oh Stefan, I really need to do this. I'm guessing that Stefanie hasn't yet."

I knew what was coming and was eagerly awaiting it. "Not yet Mom" I gasped. She pulled my cheeks apart and then I felt her tongue licking my asshole. God, a year ago I would have thought this the kinkiest, no, grossest thing imaginable. Now I was loving it. She started pumping on my cock and I had to warn her. "Mom, I'm going to go off if you keep that up."

That stopped her. "Mister, there's only one place you're going off tonight. And that's in my mouth. Got it?" I really admired her ability to form questions that could never be answered in the negative.

Now it was my turn. A quick wash of her back and then down to her ass. She shuddered as soon as I touched her. "Make sure it's good and clean Stefan." I did. As I was using a soapy finger to rub all around her 'special place', I could feel her frigging her clit.

"Is it nice and clean dear?" Her breathing was making her speech uneven.

"Looks like it Mom, er, Shirley."

"Maybe you should make sure." I knew what that meant. Tongue. But first I got up and filled my mouth with water. Got back down fast, spread her cheeks and spit out the water to clear away the soap. Then got the tongue back to work. I was licking all around and her hand was becoming a blur as she worked over her pussy. It didn't take long.

"Oh my God Stefan. You're making me coooooome!" And she shuddered violently as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into her ass. Good thing I was able to hold my breath for 30 seconds or so.

"Oh, that was intense."

"I loved seeing you come Shirley. But I hope I haven't worn you out for the night."

"Worn me out? I'm just getting started. Now let's get out of here and dry off. Because you're about to get the cocksucking of your life."

Funny about how people are with their language. She wasn't the least bit shy when it came to talking about fucking or cocksucking or my cock. But she hated the word 'asshole' so it could only be referred to as her 'special place'. I probably don't need to mention that these weren't the thoughts that occurred to me at that moment.

"And your pussy is going to get tired of my tongue."

"We'll see about that. But it sounds like we have ourselves a deal."

By now we were on the bed and kissing. Oddly enough, no genital touching.

"Stefan, I don't believe we've ever tried 69. And I'm guessing that you and Stefanie haven't either."

"You guessed right."

"Well then. You lie back and.." she got on top. She wriggled her hips around so her pussy was right and my mouth. My cock was in hers and we started in. Just as I was seconds from coming she took her mouth away and caressed my groin and balls. A minute later she took me in her mouth again. And a couple of minutes later - the same. I realized she must sense when I was about to come and wanted to make it last.

Meanwhile, I'd been licking her pussy lips, sucking and licking her clot and trying to stick my tongue inside her. The second time she took me out of her mouth she leaned back so her 'special place' was now at nose level. I gave it a few gentle licks and she moaned. We put this process on repeat and at one point I marvelled at how erotic seeing my mother's anus up close was. The ridged oval around it was symmetrical and just slightly darker than the surrounding skin. Maybe it was the forbiddingness of it all but really, who knows why we're sexually turned on by whatever.

The repeat process had a limit and I was reaching mine. This time my mother doubled down on her oral efforts and I blasted into her mouth. From her hip thrusts I could tell she was coming too. Nice of her to control the timing so it was simultaneous.

We lay back panting and gasping. "Thanks Stefan, I needed that." I started to think of Stefanie but decided that would only make me feel bad and there was plenty of time on the train for that. Fortunately my mother's pussy and extended clit were still close to my face so there was an easy visual distraction.

She got up, kissed all around my face and snuggled in beside me. Next thing I remember was waking up with her in my arms. She smiled and gave me a lazy kiss. "Oh Stefan, I'm so tempted to go down on you one more time but I'd better leave you with enough ammo for Stefanie tonight."

Weird conversation to wake up to. I hadn't wanted to start thinking about Stefanie right away but there it was. "Thanks for last night Mom." I said it but didn't fully mean it. I wondered if I really wished it hadn't happened. What I really wished is that it happened and that I was given divine assurance that there was an absolutely zero, utterly impossible, null chance that Stefanie would ever find out or even suspect. That didn't comfort me as much as you might think.

Mom was well-behaved after that. Separate showers and only a goodbye peck on the cheek when I left.

Lying to Stefanie

I had a few hours on the train to mull things over. Obviously I couldn't tell her. That much was clear. It was the how-to-avoid-it part that was problematic.

Let's see, she would ask about the weekend and give our recent conversations, she was bound to question whether I'd found my mother sexually attractive. She wouldn't believe an outright No so it had to be a qualified Yes with appealing, mitigating conditions. So far so good.

Now what would those conditions be? Yes, I felt a twinge but only because she reminded me so much of you. Ye gods! Could it really be that simple? I reran it for logical flaws or errors of omission. Nope. It was ideal. I was so pleased with it I wondered why I couldn't apply such brilliance to my B- school grades. So I was in an upbeat mood the rest of the way back to college.

Stefanie was waiting for me at the station. Unexpected but pleasing. Though it meant I couldn't go through any last minute re-evaluation of my gambit. We chatted about nothing on the bus back to campus and after I dropped off my things, we walked back to her place. She made tea while I awaited the questions. Just as in lie detector tests, the first few were warm-ups.

"So how was your visit?"

"Nice enough. I missed you though."

"And how was your mother?"

"Fine. Happy to see me and sends her regards."

"What did you do?"

"Oh, chores, shopping, catching up?"

"So nothing sexual?"

Hey! It was supposed to be 'Did I find my mother sexually attractive?' You don't just leap from shopping to sex acts. What kind of disorderly mind did Stefanie have? I knew that a delayed response, which it now was, would invite...well, I didn't want to think of what except that it was bad all over. It reminded me of why I was a B- student and she was an A. I knew I was going down. I felt like Michael Spinks walking into the ring with Mike Tyson. This could hurt.

"Ah, not really."

"Not really!?! What kind of a response is that?"

"Well what kind of question is that?"

That set her back. "It was meant to be light, playful, teasing; but when you take half a minute to reply and the best you can do is 'not really', well, put yourself in my place."

Something I would gladly have done had she taken mine.

"I mean, sure, I couldn't keep out some thoughts because as you said, you look so much alike." Lame-o but at least it was timely.

"Stefan, I asked a simple question. Which you still haven't answered. Now I'm beginning to think that you needn't bother because, well..."

"Stefanie, it was just so unexpected. How would you react if I asked you if you'd had sex with a family member?"

"False comparison. There'd be no grounds for asking it."

"OK, no. I didn't have sex with her. Geez." As I tried to act like I was stifling my justifiable indignation at such a notion.

She gave me a long look. "Alright Stefan, I'm sorry I brought it up."

The rest of the evening was a downer. We tried to act normal and on the surface everything was OK. But it was the first time I stayed overnight where we didn't have sex. I didn't try to make the first move and neither did she.

Next morning over coffee she apologized. "Stefan, I know you must have a confusing relationship with your mother and I'm sorry if I pressed you on it."

"Well I probably over-reacted too. And one thing I had on my mind that unsettled me is that I didn't know you were calling her all term. She told me. Why didn't YOU ever mention it?" Ha! Hard smash to her court.

"Well, we weren't speaking at the time so the opportunity never came up. And I was hardly going to lay that on you during our one conversation at the end of term."

Hard smash indeed but evidently not a winner.

"OK, but..." I was going to ask why she hadn't told me when we got back together but it would have felt like over-zealousness. Meanwhile, I completely forgot to get her version of what they talked about or when was the last time they talked. B- with a Bell Curve assist.

She was looking at me as I paused. "OK but nothing. Maybe we'll be better if we just drop my mother for a while."

She looked as if she were about to say something more but all that came out was a sprightly "OK." We kissed and got ready for classes.

The rest of the term was fine. No fights of any sort, plenty of laughs and we got started on oral during another debauched weekend at Marvin's. He told us he was growing his own there during summer so of course the cabin got renamed Marvin's Garden. Oh, and the oral still didn't include me coming in her mouth. But I'd made her come in mine. Loved her taste. Not that I didn't like my mother's. But that was one aspect in which they differed. Stefanie's was more fresh and zesty like Beaujolais Nouveau while my mother's was deeper and richer like a fine aged Burgundy. I was inordinately pleased with the simile but stumped as to how I could ever work it into a conversation.

The Xmas Visit

Near the end of term my mother asked if I'd invite Stefanie to spend some time with us over the holiday break. As a sweetener(?), she added that if we liked, we could use Uncle Rasmus's cottage over Christmas as he and my Aunt Greta wouldn't be using it until a few days before New Year's.

I was immediately nervous returning, as it was, to the scene of the crime, but my mother insisted that I invite Stefanie.

"Mom, she can't miss Christmas with her family. Maybe she can come back early like last year."

"You're probably right but just ask her. Besides, if it's like last year we won't be able to use the cottage, unless we share with Uncle Rasmus"

"What's the big deal with the cottage? She could just come here."

"Stefan, you know there's not a whole lot to see or do here. I just thought it would be nice for her."

"OK Mom."

Stefanie was pleased but, "I'd have to speak to my parents Stefan."

I was hoping that would be the end of it. But no.

"It took a lot of doing but they said Yes. I'd still have to go back on the 27th and, oh, there was one more condition."

I looked hopeful.

"They insisted that you come for a visit over spring break. I've told them so much about you and they're dying to see you."

"I'd like to Stefanie but I doubt I could afford the flight."

"I know. I told them. My father insisted on paying."

"Stefanie, I'm not sure I could accept that."

"Yes you can. We'll talk about it later."

I might as well have folded on the spot. That's what happened when we did talk later. I wasn't all that keen about the Christmas visit, especially with the return to Uncle Rasmus's cottage in the mix. At least there'd be no skinny dips, skinny drinks or hot tubbing. But there was still the sauna and the general closeness. I sensed drama and while I liked it enough on film or the stage, vicarious enjoyment satisfied that taste. I was just hoping for some relaxation, easy conversation, some laughs, great food and drink and nice sex with Stefanie. Was that too much to ask? I sensed it was.

We were to arrive a few days before Christmas and head up to the cottage on the 23rd. Stefanie had to return on the 27th so that left us four days and nights.

Mom and Stefanie were delighted to see one another. They actually squealed when we arrived home and to Stefanie's surprise, my mother gave her a big kiss. "Mistletoe!" I was part-way under it too so I got a kiss too. Then Stefanie, cottoning on to the situation, gave me a juicy kiss too. All this two minutes in. 'Relaxation' wasn't the word that sprang to mind.

A couple of days of gift shopping and loading up on supplies for the cottage. Laughs, nice meals, a couple of movies, nice sex with Stefanie (we were even allowed to share a bedroom!) and NO drama. Maybe this break was going to be great after all.

We arrived in a packed car and it took us a couple of hours to unload and put away everything. Stefanie and I were in an upstairs guest bedroom while my mother took one of the others on the ground floor. We'd just gotten settled when my mother asked if I could prepare a sauna. Uh oh.

"Please Stefan. Stefanie and I will go in first." I looked up, giving them my best nonplussed countenance and shrugged. Fortunately, if that's the word I want, Uncle Rasmus had left piles of firewood so it was just burning; no cutting. It took an hour to warm up so by then we were on our second drinks.

"Have some waiting for us when we get back Stefan" my mother laughed. They scampered out with their towels, giggling like schoolgirls. OK, one of them was a schoolgirl so it was semi-legit.

Meanwhile I was wondering why they hadn't invited me in. Despite the events of the previous chapter, saunas are generally non-sexual. Normal families share them often and adults invite their friends in with no sexual implications. In this case I'd had sex with both of them. My mom knew about Stefanie and me and I still half-suspected that Stefanie had an inkling about my mother and me. Still, nothing was out in the open so we kept up pretences. But why wouldn't my mother have suggested that Stefanie and I go in together? Too many questions for one session. I fixed myself another drink, slipped out for a quick toke and cranked up some Dylan, ignoring the thought that it was my mother who'd gotten me into his music.

I was vegging out to Tangled Up in Blue when they returned. Still giggling which I remarked on.

"Oh Stefan. You shouldn't use that term. We were laughing. 'Giggling' is one of those male terms that demean us. Men laugh or chuckle but never giggle." That was Stefanie who was taking a Women's Studies course this semester. So far it hadn't affected her day-to-day demeanour but I took this as a harbinger.

"Fair enough. Laughter is good. Is there a joke or is it something I won't get anyway?"

"Probably the latter. It was just banter enhanced by practically sharing the same body with someone." My mother was just smiling as she observed the exchange.

I immediately saw there were two ways of interpreting this. But those tokes had given me a surprising clarity and I wasn't going to be taken in so easily.

"I can see, er, imagine it's unusual but funny? Hard to fathom."

"C'mon Stefan. If you met someone who was your near twin, wouldn't you get a laugh out of that?"

I was thinking "No way!" Especially if we'd been naked in the sauna together. And double, no triple, no, a lot more than triple if his dick happened to be longer than my six inches.

"Not like you two. But I'm happy to see you in such good spirits." I meant it too until I realized that the needle was now sitting closer to the Drama set of the dial.

Nothing much else that evening. A pleasant dinner, some after-dinner rum eggnogs by the fireplace, an early night and some sweet sex with Stefanie. She was now on the pill so thankfully condoms we no longer in the picture. Afterwards I was quite relaxed when she wanted to talk.

"Stefan, do you think your mother has ever been bisexual?"

Good Christ! What kind of post-prandial question was this? 'Has ever been'? Like 'once was a member of the Communist party'?

"How should I know? Not to my knowledge but geez, it's not the sort of thing a mother would talk about with her son."

I was so taken aback by the question that I forgot to ask what prompted it. But Stefanie threw me a line.

"OK, I was just wondering."

"But why? Did she come on to you in the sauna or something?"

"Not exactly. That is, I'm not sure. I don't think so."