Lookalike GF and Mother. Uh oh. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that sounds pretty vague. I almost don't want to know (lie!), but what happened?"

"We'd been laughing and joking, comparing bodies (she blushed at this) and then she asked if I wanted her to wash my back. I wasn't sure about the sauna protocol but it sounded harmless enough."

"So..."

"So she washed my back but then kept going and washed my behind. All the while she was talking about nothing in particular as though it was perfectly natural."

I was dying to ask for details, explicit details, on the bum-washing but couldn't figure how to phrase it without seeming creepy.

"Hmm, I guess that's unusual but I don't know what girls, women, get up to when they sauna together."

"Well I'm new at this but touching someone's naked behind? Aside from babies, isn't that something you only do in a sexual context?"

Tough question. Especially tough for a truthful answer.

"Did she try anything else? And how, um, intimate was the touching?"

"No, nothing else, and by 'intimate" I take it that you're asking if she put her hand between my cheeks? No she didn't. It was just a continuation of washing the back."

"Then nothing much happened and she probably meant nothing by it. Right?"

"I suppose. But Stefan, it actually felt pretty nice."

"Nice? As in...?"

"As in Yes, it turned me on a little."

"Turned you on? But when I tried to touch your..." I couldn't remember if I'd ever called Stefanie's ass her 'ass'. It wasn't a word she used. "...your.."

"You can say 'ass' Stefan."

"Your ass, you didn't like it."

"Stefan, that was early on in our sex life. You know I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't very experienced either. And it wasn't just my ass you tried to touch."

"Sorry."

"No," and she kissed me. "I wasn't expecting it and was maybe a little uptight."

"So now you might like it better?"

She smiled very sweetly. "I might indeed. But I haven't told you everything."

Ye gods! There was more?

"Well don't let me stop you." I was wide awake now.

"After she washed my back, she asked if I'd like to wash hers. What was I going to say? I was just going to wash her back and her back only. But as I got down to her waist she shifted her feet and her ass was kind of pointed more outwards. It was like she was reminding me to wash there too. And it was fascinating to look at. Like mine only spread out a little more, like it had been sat on for twenty years more."

I shouldn't have broken the flow but was trying to hurry her along. "So did you?" And hoped I didn't sound over-eager.

"I did. Just her cheeks, like she did mine. But as I did them her breathing got deeper and faster and she shifted her legs again and her ass just opened up."

I had to stifle a whole bunch of questions at this point. But I put on my most earnest 'Tell Me More' face.

"So I took the washcloth, soaped it up and washed her up, down and around. Now she was breathing really hard and bucking her hips in time with my washing. She was already clean enough but it seemed rude not to continue. Plus, I admit I was getting kind of turned on too. You know how horniness can be contagious don't you Stefan?" She grabbed my cock which was now hard.

"Let's see how contagious" and I fingered her pussy - her wet pussy.

She laughed and squirmed. "I'm almost finished Stefan. So I kept it up for, oh, a minute or so and then she kind of shuddered and straightened up."

"Yikes. You mean she came?"

"Yes, maybe, I'm not sure. But this was way more than a friendly wash between friends. And speaking of between friends, it looks like my story has excited you."

"You have such a sexy way of telling it Stefanie. And you're pretty sexy yourself. Especially naked like this."

She leaned over and kissed me again, smiling all the time. "Yeah, but I think it's you imagining your mother's ass that's got you so worked up. You're just fantasizing it was you in there with her. And I bet your fantasy doesn't come with a washcloth."

All this while she was giving little kisses to my mouth and nose and playing with my cock while I was fingering her pussy. It was so pleasant I almost forgot her last statement urgently required a rebuttal. Almost.

"Stefanie, it sounds like that is your fantasy. Here I am in bed with a beautiful woman, a beautiful naked woman who I love (first time for the L-word but it wouldn't have been summoned into action if it hadn't been desperately needed) and you're suggesting I'm fantasizing about someone else? A family member no less?" And I stepped up the action on her clit.

Now I could see that Stefanie was getting really turned on. I leaned over to suck her nipple. "Oh Stefan, you'd better fuck me now."

Another first. The L-word and then the F-word. First time she'd used it in a sexual context. Neither of us were ever vocal in bed until now. She slid down on me and my cock easily slid into her.

"Oh yes, you're fucking me. Oh yes, oh yes."

In the back of my mind I didn't want my mother to overhear the sex sounds so I let her do the talking. I was rubbing my hands over her back and then down to her ass. "You like being touched there?"

She almost growled. "Yes. Fuck me and touch my ass." I went further and let my fingers graze her asshole. She bucked harder but didn't push them away. I pressed down and rubbed around her anus which was wet with splashed up pussy juice.

"Fuck me Stefan. Fuck me. Is that your mother's ass you're playing with?"

Whoa! Whoa whoa! This was now officially in the red zone. Or the twilight zone. Or, given the circumstances, maybe the end zone. I should have been freaked out but not-so Little Stef was having none of that. "No Stefanie, I'm fucking you, my cock is in your pussy and it's YOUR ass I'm loving."

We started kissing hard and I knew I was going to come soon. She thrusted harder and I slipped my finger into her ass up to the first knuckle. That did it and we came together.

I must have conked out right away because my next memory was Stefanie giving my head a shake and telling me my mother had made pancakes. I shook my head and was surprised to see the sun was already well up. So close to the winter solstice, that meant it was late.

"Stefan love, get up now or I'll send your mother up."

I shook my head and tried to figure out what she meant by that. Also tried to recollect the events of last night. Aside from a glorious fuck, there seemed to have been something about my mother. I didn't want to think about that. So I got up just as my mother was coming up the stairs. I didn't hear her and looked around for something to wear, all the while sporting a semi hard-on. The bedroom door was open and I turned in its direction just as she arrived.

"Stefan, I was just coming to...oh my."

I looked at her stunned, still in that morning fog. Stefanie looked at us both with Sphinx-like inscrutability. My mother looked at my cock.

"I was just coming to see if you were ready for breakfast, well, brunch now. It's anything but formal but you really should get yourself something to wear."

Still dimly recalling the previous night, I found some longjohns and a robe. I was expecting Stefanie to say something but she just led me downstairs

Breakfast was delicious. I love pancakes and my mother had sliced some apples into the, added some cinnamon to the mix and topped it off with real maple syrup. The accompanying sausages were large and spicy. Best of all, no breakfast drama or awkward questions. And the coffee was delish, all three cups of it.

Stefanie and I offered to do the dishes and clean-up and my mother made herself scarce.

"Stefan, I just have to ask you. I'm fine with accepting an 'I don't remember' or 'it was in the heat of the moment' reply, but did you really say you loved me last night?"

It was coming back. I did vaguely remember. To my still early in the day thinking, the L-word was part of a deal whereby she would cease and desist suggesting I was sexually fantasizing about my mother. But she reneged during the lovemaking by asking if I was imagining my mother's ass while I was touching hers. So the implicit contract was voided.

On the other hand, how could you not love someone who, aside from all the great company and sexual availability, could so charmingly give you a couple of outs in clarifying if you'd actually admitted to loving her. Add to that a promising and incipient level of kink to the sex.

"Stefanie, I said it and I meant it and I should have said it long before. I'm in love with you."

A very warm embrace with an intense kiss. "Same here Stefan. I love you. I was just afraid to say it first. But it's been true for a long time."

We kissed and hugged some more. She continued "And I loved how you fucked me last night. And I love fucking you."

That sure sealed the deal. You must all remember how you feel when it's your first real love, you've just mutually admitted it and everything seems as perfect as it can and will ever be? That was that moment. And at that moment I desperately wished that Stefanie and I were alone. And at that moment my mother entered the kitchen.

"Hey lovebirds."

We looked up sheepishly in that embarrassing state where someone catches you being, well, lovebirds.

"What's up Mom?"

"Well, maybe I should be suggesting that you two get a room but I actually wondered if you'd like to go for a short hike."

"I don't know Mom. It's pretty snowy out there."

She looked a bit cross. Maybe she was feeling left out. Stefanie must have sensed that because she took my mother's hands in hers.

"Shirley, I'd love to do some exploring. Stefan, don't be such a bore. Get dressed and join us. We'll have plenty of time indoors for the rest of our stay."

The hike was refreshing. As the snow was mostly up to our knees and there were few trails, we couldn't stay out long. But we horsed around, threw snow at one another (too cold to make snowballs) and laughed a bunch. My mother told Stefanie about the time when I was a kid and had gotten stuck in a snowbank. Aunt Greta came out to rescue me and in pulling me up and carrying me back to the cottage, had overlooked the fact that my boots had remained in the snowbank. We didn't figure that out till the next day and then spent an hour looking for them till someone guessed where they were.

Lunch was a stone soup, a Stefanie family speciality. Delicious. Afterwards we played scrabble and then my mother asked if I was going to prepare a sauna again.

"Two days in a row Mom?"

"Stefan, I got pretty sweaty in the walk and I don't want to wake up on Christmas morning unwashed."

Stefanie chimed in. "Me too Stefan. You don't want a girlfriend in bed with you reeking of stale sweat now do you? And I want you clean too."

Guess the answer.

I loaded up the sauna's firebox and came back inside. It would take about an hour's worth of refilling before it was hot enough. Stefanie and my mother had small drink glasses on the table.

"Hey, what's that? Is it already happy hour?"

Mom replied. "Who's to say Stefan? We're in a timeless state here. Why don't you join us?"

"Thanks, but I have to keep popping out for the fire. I'll have something while you're in there."

Stefanie's turn. "Stefan, why don't you join us in the sauna? You wouldn't mind, would you Shirley?"

Mom shook her head.

"Are you sure? I really don't mind waiting till you're done."

"Saves on wood and what's the matter? You two must have shared a sauna before."

I was about to offer up my "yeah but I was a kid then" disclaimer but sensed some backfire potential. Easier to just agree, but it sounded like Stefanie was up to some game. And I couldn't be sure whether or not my mother was an accomplice. Hell, I'd be seeing them both naked. That was a large plus. And after Stefanie's 'mother's ass' comments last night, maybe I was over-worrying.

"Well, 'saves on wood' is definitely a clincher. Uncle Rasmus will be so pleased." We all laughed, a bit nervously.

We got to the change room with our towels and change of underwear. I was faster stripping off and entered the sauna first. There were three levels of wooden benches on two sides of the sauna. The lower one was a couple of feet off the floor and each of the upper ones was about a foot and a half higher. I took a seat on the middle bench in the main section. The door was to my left and I was facing the shower area. I could hear them giggling in the change room. Maybe I couldn't say it but I could still think it.

My mother and Stefanie entered together. Instead of taking a seat on the bench, they stopped in front of me and struck cheesecake poses. Stefanie had her hips angled out exaggeratedly and her chest thrust towards me. My mother had her crotch towards me, her right hand pushing up one of her breasts and her left on Stefanie's shoulder. They were smiling and Stefanie stuck out her tongue.

This was the first time I had to study them together. At least now it was easy to differentiate. Stefanie was growing out her straight black hair and had cut it in a short of shag but there was still some black. I didn't have the courage to tell her it looked like remorseful punk.

Their breasts really were an almost perfect match. Around 34C maybe and both with the upturned nipples. Same pinkish colour and similarly sized aureoles. Stefanie's stomach was flatter and tauter but not by much. Their hips weren't hugely curvy but nicely so. Both had rusty blonde pubic hair. Mom's was untrimmed but not wildly bushy while Stefanie kept hers cropped. And good heavens! I hadn't noticed before but even their feet looked the same. Had I been aware of DNA at that time I might have insisted on a test.

"Well this is a sight for sore eyes." Best I could come up with given that Little Stef had issued an APB for all available blood.

"That's all you have to say?"

"Sorry Mom. You two are gorgeous but I didn't think it was appropriate to say anything too ribald." Again, I hoped it meant what I thought it did.

"Oh, go ahead. I'll wager that Stefanie and I can out-ribald you anytime." She laughed deeply and they broke their pose.

The sitting and working-up-a-sweat part usually took 15-20 minutes so we joked a bit and relaxed. I had gotten about one third erect but neither of them commented.

Stefanie was first up. "I've opened up enough pores. Stefan, will you wash my back?" It sounded like the first step of something.

"Sure." I did and eventually got down to her lower back. No washcloth - just hands. I kept going and was now soaping up her ass. She parted her legs a bit and I went between her cheeks and soaped up her asshole. She actually responded with some little movements back at me. I couldn't see my mother but she probably figured out what was going on. I continued down her legs and then she turned around.

"Thanks Stefan. I'll take it from here." She quickly washed her front and as I was about to sit down again, my mother got up.

"Oh Shirley, let us wash your back."

My mother arched her eyes. "Does it really take two?"

"It will be faster that way. Stefan, I'll start on her shoulders and you take her legs."

It meant for awkward positioning as Stefanie was directly behind my mother while I was crouched and a bit to the side. My face was level with Stefanie's hip and I playfully gave her ass a small bite.

"Hey! We're supposed to be washing your mother. And you're the one who complains about teeth." Damn. Out-ribalded.

She washed from the shoulders down and I from the ankles up. My mother spread her legs as I got above her knees and Stefanie didn't seem to be looking down. So I ran my finger through her pussy lips real quick and moved on to her ass. I soaped it up and no longer paying attention to Stefanie, I moved a soapy finger all around her anus. She groaned quietly and twisted her hips. Stefanie was just giving cursory rubs on her shoulders and looked down. I thought I caught a smile. Finally my mother moved away and looked flushed.

"See how nice that was Shirley?"

"Almost too nice Stefanie. But Stefan, now it's your turn."

"Shirley, why don't you do his back and I'll do his front?"

It started off nice and proper. Well, as proper as it gets with two lovely naked women caressing your body. My mother made quick work of my back and legs and then settled in for my ass. Stefanie had done my chest, ignored the groin area and finished up my legs. Meanwhile my mother had her hand in my cheeks and was giving me a vigorous fingering. I was fully hard by now, just as Stefanie was about to attend to my last unwashed part.

She washed my inner thighs, my public hair, all around it but not 'it'. She went back to my inner thighs just as my mother had decided to caress my balls. Their hands touched.

"Hey neighbour" my mother joked.

Stefanie said "Stefan, I can't wash any more of you because I'm afraid that after that we'd have to wash off much of the sauna. But you won't suffer for long."

We'd finished up and I felt odd standing there with a grade A erection in front of two sexy women. My mother tried to cut the tension.

"Goodness Stefan, it's a good thing I saw you in such a state this morning otherwise I'd be shocked. Shocked I tell you!" She laughed but it sounded put-on.

Stefanie looked at us as though she was about to say something but turned, doused herself under the shower and went to the change room. That left my mother and I. She just looked at my erect cock, put her finger to her mouth, kissed it, and then touched her finger to the tip of my cock. Gave me a hard-to-read look and got under the shower.

Just then Stefanie poked her head back in. "Stefan, I think I left a hair clasp in there. Can you bring it when you come out?"

I looked around. No hair clasp. "Not here Stefanie."

"Thanks. Must have left it upstairs then. We got dressed and went back to the cottage. I was horny as hell and wondered about that sauna scene. It felt like something more was supposed to happen but it had been plenty erotic as it was. Still, nothing overtly acknowledged. I was dying to get off and my mother came to my rescue. No, not THAT way.

"I have some dinner prep to do. Why don't you two take a break and leave me to my kitchen."

Stefanie and I tried not to look too grateful and went upstairs, quickening our pace with every step distant from my Mom. We stripped off right away.

"Stefan, we can't take too much time. Your mother is feeling left out." I wondered how much she meant by that. "Do you know what 69 is?"

"Ah, isn't that where two people..."

"Yes. Now get down on the bed."

Another first. Stefanie pounced on me and my cock was in her mouth in seconds. Her pussy was mashing my nose and I easer her back and started licking. She was going at it fast and best of all - no teeth. Her pussy was wet and I licked, tongued her clit and stiffened my tongue to shove it inside her. The action was frantic and I was tempted to lick her anus. I felt myself getting close and tried not to concentrate on my cock. Then I noticed her asshole was very much like my mother's. Thin little ridges, slightly darker than the surrounding skin and kind of a symmetrical, oval shape. Geez, out of the ten billion or so hetero males who'd ever lived, I must be the only guy in human history who'd ever thought of comparing his girlfriend's and mother's anuses. Ten billion? Okay. There must have been at least one other guy. But to my knowledge he kept it to himself.

That little mental diversion wasn't exactly thinking about baseball but it did distract me enough from my incipient orgasm. Meanwhile I'd kept licking and sucking and finally stated fingering her asshole. I could hear some muffled sounds and figured it was time to let fly. And did I. Stefanie came too and, another first, I came in her mouth. She collapsed on me and we lay there without saying anything.