Lookalike GF and Mother. Uh oh. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up first, grabbed a paper towel and spit into it. "Sorry Stefan. I know that guys are supposed to like it when girls swallow but I'm not there yet. Still, it was the first time you came in my mouth."

"That was outstanding Stefanie. And look, I don't want to rush you into anything. I love our love life and love how it's developing. Oh, and I love you too."

She came back to the bed and lay on top of me. Gave me a juicy kiss and rubber her crotch against Little Stef who was on break. "Mmm, I like this, a full body hug. Now let's get dressed and keep your mother company. I worry she's being left alone."

Mom was chopping herbs when we came down. Stefanie went and gave her a big hug from behind. My mother turned and they were now facing one another; arms around their hips.

"Thanks so much again Shirley for inviting me here to share your Christmas." And she leaned in to give my mother another hug, this time nuzzling her cheek. My mother was doing her own nuzzling while caressing Stefanie's back. I watched with plenty of interest.

The nuzzling over, my mother stroked Stefanie's cheek. "Has anyone ever told you how lovely you are Stefanie?"

"Well, my boyfriend says I remind him so much of his mother."

Geez, what game was Stefanie playing at?

"That's sweet of him. But I hope that wasn't an impediment to,...you know."

"Au contraire Shirley," said with a lascivious smile.

I was afraid of where this was heading when Stefanie switched topics.

"Stefan, get on over here and give your mother a nice Christmas hug. Sometimes I think you don't appreciate her enough." Hell, after that sauna anal play, of which Stefanie was surely aware, I was still in the dark as to what she was up to.

I gave my mother a bear hug and she looked up at me like she was hoping for a kiss. "No mistletoe here so that's enough."

"No, I think I see a sprig right above you." That sprig was about as visible as the phantom hair clasp but my mother accepted Stefanie's authority. "In that case..." and grabbed my face and gave me a juicy kiss on the lips. I kissed back and didn't use my tongue. Finally we broke and everyone was smiling as though...as though more was going on. Maybe they had a clearer idea. It couldn't be less clear than my own.

Dinner was coq au vin and utterly delicious. We down a couple of bottles of white Burgundy and talked until well into the evening. Once we'd cleaned and tidied up it was getting late. I figured bedtime was approaching but my mother had other ideas.

"Stefan, can we have a fire tonight?"

In the main room there was a large fireplace that gave off a lot of warmth. Uncle Rasmus loved gadgets and tinkering and had installed some sort of piping that directed the fire's heat into the room. "OK Mom. Christmas Eve and all that."

Stefanie was definitely in favour. "Oh yes. Let's have some rum and eggnog and sit by the fire. I'm going to get changed."

It didn't take long to produce a roaring fire. While I was attending to this my mother went to get changed too. They returned around the same time, each dressed in long fleece robes. I figured I should change too and returned in my own bathrobe, shorter, just to the knees, with boxers and a t-shirt underneath.

There was a large, thick, fake bearskin carpet in front of the fire where we sat and sipped. Stefanie's back was to the fire while my mother and I were facing her, triangle style. Stefanie had her legs tucked under her while my mother's were sideways. She was going on about how much she was enjoying the trip.

"It was lovely having the sauna together and I'm enjoying the company tonight." On it went until Stefanie shifted her position so one leg was crossed underneath her while with the other she drew up her knee to where she could rest her chin. That caused a part in her robe and my mother and I both saw she wasn't wearing panties. Nice view of her pussy which transfixed me.

"Well, I can see I'm overdressed." With that, my mother shimmied out of her panties and tossed them up between us. We both went for them but my reach was longer and I caught them.

"Stefan, you've caught the bouquet. That means you're next."

They both jumped me. My mother held my shoulders while Stefanie pulled down my boxers. I put up some mild resistance for the record but the boxers were off plenty quick.

"OohI Someone is glad to see his friends." That was Stefanie but what the hell. 'friends', plural.

"Hard not to with two temptresses flaunting their goods."

"That's hardly flaunting Stefan. THIS is flaunting." Stefanie stood up and shoved her pussy to within inches of my face. Then she sat down again quickly.

"I think I see the difference. And not just see." As I gave a little sniff. My mother hadn't said anything but was now sitting Indian style cross-legged. That fully exposed her pussy and her lips were glistening and slightly parted. She caught me staring.

"Oh Stefan, nothing you haven't seen before in the sauna." That wasn't quite true, at least not in reference to today's sauna, but I wasn't feeling terribly disputatious so let it pass. My erection however was now at full mast.

We were all looking around as though someone was expected to say or do something. Stefanie took the lead.

"Wouldn't it be nice to spend the night here in front of the fire?"

"I don't know Stefanie. This carpet is OK for now but it will feel pretty hard and cold by later." She looked disappointed until my mother chimed in.

"Easily remedied Stefan. We can lug in the mattress from the main bedroom and sleep on it. It's queen-sized and has sheets and duvets to match. Now get up and help me with it."

Obedient again. I'd been hoping to get back to bed with Stefanie for some increasingly adventurous sex. And that mattress was no easy lug. But I'd lost enough arguments to spot know one when I saw one.

With the mattress down and some extra logs on the fire, we settled in. It was getting quite warm so we rolled back the two duvets and lay back under a cotton sheet. No one said much of anything and I was hoping my erection would go to sleep. Just then Stefanie got up.

"Sorry folks, gotta pee."

We'd been side-by-side-by-side with me in the middle and our shoulders almost touching. With Stefanie gone I felt the light touch of my mother's hand on my cock. I put mine on her pubic hair and slowly stroked her clit. Stefanie was taking quite a while in the bathroom and we just continued with the slow, silent stroking.

It was now almost ten minutes. Longest pee ever. My mother's slow pace meant I was in no danger of coming but I was incredibly turned on. She had spread her legs and my touches were now against her wet pussy lips and clit. We were still on our backs under the sheet. Finally Stefanie re-appeared.

"Wow, it's really warm in here. I don't think I need this. She shrugged off her robe and stood there totally nude except for a pair of socks. I was actually glad for that. I'd got used to seeing their near-identical faces, nipples, shapes and even anuses but for some reason it still weirded me out seeing their matching feet.

Stefanie got under the covers and cuddled a little. "I'm calling it a night. But first, body hug."

She rolled on top of me, naked of course, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her pussy hair on my cock and she gave a little grind. Then kissed me and rolled off on my mother's side.

"A hug for you too Shirley?"

"Love to."

She got on top of my mother and put her arms under her shoulders. The sheet had come down and I was seeing the two of them in a naked embrace. Their breasts were mashed together and I could see some hip movement with my mother's legs parted. Stefanie was again nuzzling the right side of my mother's face and appeared to give her ear a lick. Then she was done.

"Your turn now Stefan."

"OK, but you've already given me a hug."

"No, I mean you should give your mother a nice Christmas hug."

I leaned over from the waist up and went to hug her. Then I felt Stefanie's hand on my hip pushing me. "A proper body hug Stefan."

I moved to get on top of my mother. Her right leg nearest me had been lying flat but she raised her knee so now I was in between her legs. My cock was on her pussy and she wrapped her arms tightly around my shoulders. Then she thrust her hips a bit and Damn! I was in her. It felt great and all but I didn't know what to do next. In case I was about to change my mind, my mother brought her Kegel muscles into play so I was gripped.

"That's more like it Stefan." Stefanie was beside us with one leg tucked under and the other drawn up with this look on her face like, to borrow an expression, a monkey who'd spent all day watching the Banana Channel. . She was frigging herself and my mother started fucking me. I was still kind of freaked out but it felt so good being back again in my mother's pussy, especially watching Stefanie playing with herself - another first.

Finally I responded to my mother's thrusts and started humping back. With that earlier caressing during Stefanie's pee break, I knew we wouldn't last long. We didn't. I called out "Oh Mom" and started ejaculating. She gave a couple more thrusts and came too. We collapsed and lay there while Stefanie upped the pace on her pussy. But she stopped without coming as I rolled off my mother and looked at her. I tried to say something but was at a loss for words. Stefanie gave me a quick kiss.

"I guess I owe you an explanation."

I'd been ready to conk out but no way was I going to miss this.

"It started last summer when you said you'd think about seeing a therapist. I had my doubts and your mother confirmed them. She told me she'd see what she could do."

"At first I thought that meant she'd persuade you into seeing one. But later I wondered if she'd meant that she would act as your therapist. That confused me for a while and then one night it occurred to me that maybe she'd try to tempt you. You know, get you hot and bothered for her so you'd be hot and bothered for me. I didn't know what to think about that."

"As I was getting accustomed to that, it struck me that maybe she'd actually try to seduce you. God, that sounded sick. Incest between a mother and her son? Yuck. I hated the idea. So I tried to hold out some kind of hope for a real therapist."

"But, I kept coming back to the incest scenario. I felt sick even thinking about it but as I was thinking about you Stefan every day, I couldn't keep it from my thoughts even though I wanted to."

My mother and I hadn't made a sound. I wondered if she were as wide-eyed as me.

"Little by little as those hateful scenes entered my thoughts, they seemed to last a bit longer. One night I startled myself on realizing that I'd been imagining the two of you fucking for over ten minutes. I felt really appalled and disgusted with myself, especially when I noticed my pussy was wet and my clit throbbing."

"The next day I took a long walk and wondered if I was the one who needed therapy. But I couldn't imagine talking to anyone about that and my mind wandered back to a scene of you two screwing. Then and there I decided to live with my sickness, for that's what I still considered it, and just get on with life. I rationalized that we're all flawed or damaged in some way and there were worse things than fantasies about your hoped-for boyfriend and his mother having sex."

"Besides, I now allowed myself to accept the fact that that fantasy was turning me on. I imagined watching the two of you together while I got myself off beside you. Like just now. And that became my regular masturbatory fantasy for the rest of the summer."

I was tempted to ask a few questions but didn't want to break the flow.

"Now with summer over and you returning, I was dying to see you. Your mother had mentioned in vague terms about you getting counselling and I was happy enough to accept that. Besides, while I knew it must exist, I'd never heard of any actual mother-son incest cases so I thought it was very unlikely you two had actually, ah, done it."

"Still, I couldn't get the thought out of my head which is why I teased you about it just before you went home for a visit. And when you came back and got all flustered when I hinted at it, well, I really began to wonder. And while it still seemed highly unlikely, it also fit with everything I knew. So I thought it was possible and was all kinds of curious about whether it had. Of course I couldn't come right out and ask you so I jumped at the chance when Shirley invited me for Christmas."

My mother broke the spell. "Fascinating account Stefanie. I'd been wondering about what you were thinking. Mind if I pick it up from here? And you can correct me if I've gotten anything wrong."

Stefanie nodded. She was out of breath.

"So we got up here and you decided to see how Stefan and I interacted. To see if we slipped up and gave away anything. So you got Stefan to sauna with us and maybe one or both of us would get carried away and do something blatantly sexual. Well, there was a fair bit of sensual touching all around but nothing exactly incriminating. So you left the sauna early and then popped back in a few minutes later for your hair clasp."

"Then there was the mistletoe and the marathon pee break. Did you think you might return to see me riding him?"

"No, but.."

Mom cut her off. "Finally it was the 'body hug'. That seemed awfully contrived."

"Then why didn't you stop it?"

"Because I was turned on. I was already horny with this nudity and talk and even though I've never been with another woman, nor been inclined to, your naked body on top of mine with Stefan right beside us excited me even more. I was pretty sure you'd guessed the truth about Stefan and me so when it was his 'turn', I just decided to satisfy your curiosity and that itching in my pussy. I don't know what would have happened if he'd just given me the hug and then gotten off but I do know we all would have felt mightily frustrated. So I made a little movement with my hips and he was inside."

"So you two had had sex before. This wasn't your first time?"

"Stefanie, you had it figured out. Even if we'd carried on and pretended that we'd never made love, you would have been forever suspicious and would never have fully trusted Stefan. So I thought it was best to bring everything into the open."

"Well, this is about as open as it can get." I finally found my voice.

They both smiled. My mother continued. "So are you angry, disgusted with us?"

"No. You're right about my maneuverings here. Sorry if that was too manipulative. And I guess I'd be angry if you were another student who Stefan was seeing every day. But I told you I was fantasizing about you two. Masturbating to you two. And now I'm so glad I've seen it in person. And I realize that Stefan and I might never have gotten together if he hadn't got over his hang-up about our looking the same. So thanks for whatever you did." She leaned over and gave my mother a kiss full on the lips. "Now tell me, how did it happen? What did you do? Tell me EVERTHING!"

My mother related the account that she'd give me during my angry night on my home visit. Stefanie listened intently and gave my cock a few squeezes. Normally, another ten minute soliloquy would bore me but in the company of two lovely naked women with the subject my sex life and one of them holding my cock, well, that enhanced the entertainment value.

"Wow Shirley. That's quite the story. I don't think I could have resisted jumping him on the raft that night. The whole thing is pretty erotic."

"Turning you on is it? Well, maybe you can return the favour."

"You mean...?"

"Yes Stefanie, I'd love to see you make love to my son."

"Happy, most happy to oblige Shirley."

Little Stef had reckoned it was quittin' time about half an hour ago and it showed. I tried to send him signals that this was going to be the most lucrative overtime of his life but he didn't seem to be buying it. My mother sized up the problem.

"Let me get him ready for you Stefanie." She bent over and took my cock in her mouth. That got Little Stef's attention and he reported for duty in a flash.

Stefanie climbed on top of me and slid down. My mother was holding my cock and eased it in to Stefanie. She started with slow slides and kissed me hard, sticking her tongue in my mouth and lashing it around. I kept up a steady pumping as I knew it would be a while before I came. Now and then I could feel my mother's hand on my falls and the base of my cock. I slid my hand down Stefanie's back and started playing with her ass. At one point I felt my mother's fingers there too. We took turns playing with Stefanie's asshole and she gasped.

"God you two. You're going to make me come."

"That's kind of the point sweetie." Now my mother went back to caressing my balls. It felt nice but it was more the thought. Then she slid a finger into my ass. That turbo-charged me and I started thrusting even harder. Stefanie was close too and we blasted off together. I thought I'd been emptied out after the post-sauna 69 and the recent fuck with my mother, but here I was pumping multiple spurts way up into Stefanie.

We disengaged and lay back panting.

"Thanks kids. I'd say that's plenty for one night." And my mother got under the covers. I got up to throw a couple of large logs on the fire, went back to bed and fell quickly to sleep.

It was chilly in the morning. Someone had gotten up in the night to throw the duvets over us but my face was cool. Stefanie was beside me and waking up too. We kissed lightly and looked up. There was my mother standing over us dressed in a bulky sweater, slippers, and nothing else.

"Merry Christmas children!"

"Merry Christmas to you too Shirley. Oh my god. I completely forgot to wrap the presents."

"So did we all Stefanie. But maybe there's an existential symmetry to this."

I was pleased to see that Stefanie looked just as mystified as I did. "Huh?"

"Well, the gifts are unwrapped and we'll stay the same. Unwrapped. Anyone else up for a naked Christmas?"

"Geez Mom, you're sure putting the X into Xmas."

That got a big laugh. Stefanie too smiled. "I'm game. But Stefan, can you get the fire going again? The electrical heat doesn't warm it up enough."

If that's what it would take to have both of them naked all day, well just call me Firestarter.

We'd been lying down through this exchange which gave us a good look at my mother's pussy. After she returned to the kitchen Stefanie whispered "Wow. I guess that's what mine looks like."

"You've never looked?"

"No. Too shy or something. That is, until this weekend. I can't quite believe the things I've done, that we've done."

"Yeah, same here. But I've loved doing them all with you." We kissed and got up.

Breakfast was smoked salmon and bagels. All in all pretty normal except everyone was naked. Afterwards we handed out the presents and sat around the fire. My mother was sitting cross-legged again which meant her pussy was prominently displayed. Both Stefanie and I were taking a good look. My mother caught us and smiled.

"You like?"

I answered first. "You know I do." I was pretty hard now.

"Sorry for staring Shirley but I've never seen another woman's pussy up close. I'm guessing mine looks about the same."

"Hey, I can let you know. Now sit beside my mother." She moved over and now they were both sitting legs apart. Their lips were about the same size with my mother's being slightly thicker and a whole lot wetter. Her clit was more prominent too.

"Well?" That was Stefanie.

"Close enough. They both look good enough to eat."

"So what are you waiting for?" My mother had this lewd grin as she spoke. I figured I'd better start on Stefanie and I moved my head in. She lay back and put her feet over my shoulders. I kept at it for a few minutes until she gave a little shudder. Then I moved over to my mother who'd been fingering herself.