Lookalike GF and Mother. Uh oh. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shoved my head down hard and I went to work. Stefanie started pumping me and moved to the side to get a good look at my oral on my mother. She was twisting her hips and gasped "Stefan, I want you inside me."

We both gave a look to Stefanie who nodded. "Sure. But I want him to finish inside me." No one looked to me but they didn't need to. This was shaping up to be my all-time greatest Christmas ever.

My mother lay back and I was in her for only a few minutes when I could feel her coming. Stefanie gave my shoulder a tap, I pulled out and she pushed on onto my back. She climbed on top and started sliding up and down. My mother mustn't have been done yet as she started fingering herself. Stefanie and I were still fucking when my mother asked "Do you mind?"

I had no idea what she meant but, undoubtedly invoking that British legal principle of silence equalling consent; she lowered her crotch on to my face, back to Stefanie, and started humping. She came again in a couple of minutes and then left Stefanie and me to our thrusts. We both came together and she collapsed. After resting a bit, she gave me a big kiss and looked surprised.

"Oh Shirley, I could never go down on you but you don't taste too bad."

We laughed and them my mother gave my cock a quick suck. "I couldn't either Stefanie but you two have a taste I could get used to."

We were pretty listless after that but stuck to the Naked Christmas. Except for me. Stefanie and my mother urged me to prepare one last sauna which meant going out to the cold a few times to get the fire going. I was sexually drained but was plenty curious about how the no-holds-barred version of the sauna would be.

It didn't take long to find out. We entered together and they both took hold of my cock. I grabbed their pussies and we made our way awkwardly to the bench. The first part of the sauna, the working up a sweat part, was pretty standard. The washing up part, less so. It was a blizzard of hands soaping up whatever and whosever body part. No wash clothes were harmed in the making of this sauna. I licked both their pussies at least twice. Stefanie seemed to be getting into the anal play part as at various times both my mother and I gave her a good soaping. My cock was getting really, really clean.

At one point Stefanie was playing with it and kissing me while my mother was tonguing my backside. She moved around to my front and Stefanie let go. Out of nowhere I could feel an ejaculation and my cock started twitching. My mother recognized the warning signs and quickly clamped her mouth over it. That's where I shot off and she swallowed it.

That brought a halt to the proceedings and my mother shrugged. "I didn't want to have to clean off the walls."

We dried off and returned to the cottage. Stefanie and I decided to take a nap in our room. She was subdued and I sensed she didn't like that I had come in my mother's mouth. Geez, women can be so sensitive at times. I asked if anything was bothering her.

"I don't know Stefan. I guess I just felt, oh, inadequate or something when your mother swallowed your come. I've never done that."

"Stefanie, I've never asked you to."

"I know. But it seems like everything we do, you've already done with your mother. It looked like she was licking you...back there too. Was she?"

I nodded.

"I don't think I could ever do that to anyone. And I suppose you've done that to her?"

Christ, who has ever had to answer a question like that? Maybe that one guy in ten billion who didn't let anyone else know but that was about it.

"Ah, well..."

"And I suppose you 69'd with her before we did it?"

I made some body movement that I hoped would pass for a reluctant Yes.

"Is there anything you haven't done with her?"

That at least afforded a few options. Let's see, no BDSM, no watersports, no outdoor sex. No sex in public. Nah, none of these were going to elicit any response I cared to hear. Maybe no threesomes would work. Except just this morning we had sort of one. That Stefanie had been a part of my mother's and my first threesome didn't sound auspicious either. Scratch that too.

"Plenty of things. You've seen everything."

"So, no anal sex?"

That took me aback. She's only just got into enjoying anal play. Was she really going to suggest what I desperately hoped she'd suggest?

"No. Not with her or anyone else."

A half smile. "So if we did it, it would be a first for both of us?

"It sure would."

"Well let me think about that. I figured I'd try it once in my life but not for quite a few years. But maybe, just maybe...I'll have to think about it."

She didn't even ask me if I was game for it. Just assumed I'd be. Safe assumption.

Dinner was a prepared capon that just needed heating up. Accompanied of course by the usual variety of starchy vegetables that only come out at holidays. We were still undressed though I put on a tie to formalize the occasion. We finished, cleaned up and took our places by the fire and sipped rum eggnogs. It was a low-key mood and no one was particularly conversational. Stefanie broke the silence.

"Shirley, would you mind if Stefan and I spent the night together in our room? Last night was wonderful but I don't have the energy for a repeat."

"Of course not Stefanie. I'm just happy, honoured, that you've included me as much as you have." She moved over and gave each of us a kiss. "You two deserve some time together. Now scoot!"

We went upstairs, brushed our teeth and got into bed. No undressing needed. I didn't know what to expect so waited until she said something.

"Stefan, if we do this, I've read that it can be painful."

I was sure no voice of experience but I'd done some reading too. "Stefanie, I think that if we take it very slow, with lots of lubrication, it needn't be painful. And if it is, we stop."

"Yeah, that's what I've read too. I don't know. I guess I'd like to try. I would like to try, but I'm not very aroused right now. Should we wait? Or do you think you could get me aroused?"

A rare, easily answered Stefanie question.

"I think I could make a pretty good try."

She smiled. "Well have at it."

She lay back and parted her legs. I kissed her, then her breasts, and slowly worked my way down to her pussy. It wasn't wet yet but soon would be. I didn't know what oral skills I had but summoned all of them. Gentle licks of her lips at first and light flicks around her clit. More gentle licks and then a darting tongue into her pussy. Then I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and kind of sucked them in and out. I could feel now she was getting wet and getting into it. More licks around her clit and more tongue-fucking. She hadn't come yet but I could tell she wasn't far off.

Then I reckoned I'd best prepare her ass. I'd barely licked her there but reasoned that if she were willing to let my cock have a go, sure my tongue wouldn't be unwelcome. I tried to turn her over but she stopped me and got up.

"Stefan, what about lubrication?"

Right. I sure wasn't travelling with any. There were shampoos and conditioners in the bathroom but I didn't feel like suggesting them. No Vaseline on the premises that I'd seen. Good thing as I later learned, it's not recommended for anal sex. I knew we had some WD40, a lubricating oil for metals, but just NO. But that got me thinking of olive oil. There was plenty downstairs and hey, it was natural.

"I don't know Stefanie, what about olive oil?"

"Olive oil? Really?"

"I think it would do the trick. And it's a natural substance."

"But then when I have some on my salad tomorrow, ewww!"

"Well, we won't be recycling what we use tonight." That got me a slap. She was lost in thought for a minute or so.

"OK, you get the olive oil. Meet you back here in a bit."

She went to the bathroom and I went downstairs. Of course my mother was in the kitchen tidying up. And we were both naked.

"What brings you down here?"

Glass of water wouldn't work. We had that upstairs. I had it!

"Nightcap in bed. A couple of white wines."

"OK, I'll get it. My mother got the wine and poured out a couple of glasses. I took them and stood there befuddled.

"Is that OK? Anything else?"

I looked at the floor. I didn't want to go back empty-handed. We could wait half an hour but that might wreck the mood. And what if my mother were still there? I was still looking at the floor. Then moved my gaze to the window. "Oh, and this."

I got the olive oil out of the pantry and even though I tried to avoid her gaze, I noted this disbelief/surprise and something else. She paused.

"Well I hope she likes it better than I did." Then she looked at the wine glasses. "Do you really need these?"

Still not looking at her, "Not really, but they're already poured so..."

I scooted.

I actually got back before Stefanie. Placed the wine glasses at the bedside along with the far-too-conspicuous olive oil bottle.

Finally Stefanie returned. "I just wanted to make sure I was super clean..hey, what's this?" She gestured to the wine.

"Just thought you might enjoy a nightcap."

"Stefan, I've just brushed my teeth so the wine will taste terrible. And you don't have to get me drunk for this you know."

OK. So I looked stupid. Felt stupid. I've done both for lesser causes.

"It was just a thought. Forget the wine. Ahh, what do we do next?"

"Well, it doesn't look like you're in the least ready so there's that. And I guess, I don't know. Do we put the oil on your cock? On me? In me? Both?"

"On both of us I guess."

"Right, but first things first. How do you want me to get you hard?"

"69ing works pretty well."

"Lovely."

Stefanie got on top which seemed to be her preference. We went at it for a while and I thought of rimming her but the position was too awkward. Once I was good and hard she stopped. "It's time."

Lubing me up was easy. Then we got out some paper towels and I soaked the middle of one. She was lying on her stomach and I dripped from the paper towel to her anus. "I'd better get some inside you too. Roll onto your side."

My finger was now oily and I started slowly to insert it. She grimaced and gasped and I asked if she wanted to stop. "No, first time jitters. It was more unexpected than bad."

I applied more oil and continued with the finger fucking, increasing slightly the pace and depth of insertion. Eventually, "OK Stefan, I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

I dabbed some more oil on my cock for good measure and placed the tip against her asshole. We were on our sides and I told her to push back a bit. She did and I felt the tip enter. We moved a little but it felt stuck. Then a little more and whoosh! I was in and man did it feel great. Much snugger than the vagina and so completely enveloping. The taboo nature of the act had some effect as well.

Stefanie had given out a small "Whoo" when I entered and was now panting. I reached around to finger her clit and she brought her hand to mine for a fingering party. We humped slowly and kept up on her clit. I thought she must be getting close, as was I, when she let out with an "OHHH!" and humped back hard. I went in as far as I could and she pumped twice more and we came. Wonderful feeling but I wondered how long I should stay there. I didn't have to wonder for long because as soon as I started to soften, I got pushed out. We lay there for a while.

"That was great for me Stefanie. But how did it feel for you?"

"Weird at first, but not unpleasant. Not painful either. Part of me still thought it was gross but lots of people enjoy it and I thought that I just might turn out to be one of them. It was nice having you touch my clit too. All in all it was my first time, but not my last. And I'm glad my first was with you; and you with me."

We both washed off, separately, before going to bed. Having shared a first intimacy I think we felt that much closer. A kiss and some "I love yous" and we fell asleep.

In the morning we were late getting up and my mother had already started cooking breakfast. Scrambled eggs and sausages.

"Good morning kids" accompanied by kisses. "Stefan, have you seen the olive oil? I can't find it anywhere."

Stefanie blushed. I came to the rescue. "I was putting some empty bottles away. Maybe I took that one by mistake."

The empties went into a storage room on the ground floor while the olive oil was upstairs. I whispered to Stefanie "Distract my mother while I go upstairs."

She whispered back "Stefan, just go get it. I don't mind if she knows, or suspects." I did as I was told and returned with it. My mother took it and no one uttered a word.

I was to take Stefanie to a town 20 miles away with a bus connection that would eventually get her to the larger college town with an airport. We'd have to set out early so there was packing and cleaning up before Uncle Rasmus, Aunt Greta and maybe one of both of their kids arrived in the afternoon. So no more saunas or sex parties.

Once, when my mother was out of the room, Stefanie asked "So you'll be going home with your mother after you drop me off?"

"That's the plan."

"Are you going to have sex with her back home?"

I didn't know how to answer. I wouldn't be initiating anything but doubted my will to resist if she did.

"I hadn't thought about it Stefanie."

"Well think about it now. Are you?"

"I don't plan to."

"That's not a complete answer. It doesn't rule out unplanned sex."

"OK, I take it you'd rather I didn't."

"Stefan, I don't want to be one of those girls who are always making rules and setting conditions, but holy moly, hoping that your boyfriend doesn't have sex with his mother while you're away? God, I can't believe we're having this conversation."

"But you seemed fine with it before."

"I was, and still am. Fine that what happened, happened. And I've had a blast up here. But for the future, can you understand why I want you to myself? That we have an exclusive relationship? Isn't that what you want too?"

I guess what I wanted was the best of both worlds. The Captain's Paradise as it were. But I could see that it wasn't to be. Before I could get to a reply, my mother walked in.

"Stefan, would you mind if I stayed here with Rasmus and Greta instead of returning with you? I haven't seen them for ages and she IS my sister.

Problem solved, for now. "Of course not. That means Stefanie, instead of dropping you off at Nowheresville, I can drive you to the airport."

My mother added, "I was going to say that you could stay here and visit too, but it would save Stefanie a lot of time."

"Thanks Mom, but I'd really like to drive Stefanie to the airport."

My mother looked quizzical and shrugged. "Yes, that's for the best. Your Uncle Rasmus and Aunt Greta will miss you but they'll understand. And I can get a ride back from them."

That settled that. Later that night after Stefanie and I had finished some sweet lovemaking, she asked "Stefan, do you think we should have invited your mother in for one last time?"

"A little late for that now Stefanie."

"I know, but I'm feeling conflicted."

"I think she may have accepted that we're now officially a couple. That decision to stay here with my Aunt and Uncle didn't strike me as mere coincidence."

"I suppose you're right. Still..."

"What? Are you sorry you missed your chance to go down on her? Or her on you?"

She punched me lightly. "That's not what I meant. But I did consider it the last time we were in the sauna."

"Really?"

"Well, with all that hand action, I rubbed her pussy a couple of times you know, and she had her finger right inside me, I did consider it. You know, if my hand can go there, why not my mouth? But I think that I'll just leave that as a fantasy. I'll bet it's one of yours too. Aren't two women going at it every guy's fantasy?"

Tricky question. Easily answered though. "You're all the fantasy I need Stefanie."

Another light punch. "Good answer, but, I see a career in politics for you."

The next morning we were saying our goodbyes to my mother. We'd loaded up the car when Stefanie said she'd forgotten something and ran up to the bedroom.

"Thanks for everything Stefan. These last few days were wonderful." Then she gave me a kiss with a bit of tongue. "I'm going to miss this" and she gave my cock a squeeze. Stefanie returned.

"Got everything?"

"Yes, I'd forgotten my hair clasp."