Lookalike GF and Mother. Uh oh.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't figure out how to do the same as her buttons went down only to her breastbone. So I tried a quick caress of her breasts on the outside.

"Oh yes."

I kept it up. Her nipples were really hard, almost as hard as my cock. By now she had my pyjama top unbuttoned and was moving her hand all over my chest, a bit lower with each turn. I gave her nipples light pinches and she now ran her fingers just under my waistband. I moved from her breasts to her bum with soft caresses. She took her hand away and I thought I'd gone too far. But no. She unbuttoned her baby-doll and pulled it around and whispered "Suck me."

I had to yank it a bit but soon enough a luscious, beautiful breast popped out. The lights were off so I couldn't see much but I started licking, then sucking, her nipple. Around and around with my tongue and then sucking the whole tip into my mouth. This went on for a while until she pushed my head away. I thought that maybe that was it for the night but she rearranged her top so the right breast was now out. "Oh please Stefan. It's envious."

I went to work on the other breast and noticed she was panting deeply. After a while she pulled back and rolled part way on me. We resumed some heavy French kissing and I felt her hand on my lower stomach again. Around the waist band again only this time it went lower. Now she was touching my cock and it felt wonderful.

I moved my hand from her ass and gave some perfunctory caresses to her inner thighs before moving on to the main prize. She was now gripping my cock and pumping up and down, a bit awkwardly. Not that I was about to dock her style points at that moment. I rubbed her pussy through her panties and clumsily tried to get my hand under them.

"Wait."

She stopped, slid off her panties and rolled down my pyjama bottoms. "Isn't that better?"

I kissed her in reply and started playing with her pussy. She now had a firm grip on my cock and we kissed and caressed. Her pussy was really wet and I could feel her pointy clit. I slipped a finger inside and she started bucking. I could feel myself getting closer and quite quickly she came out with "Oh, Oh, Stefan, Ohhhhh!"

That did it for me and I had a massive orgasm in her hand. I must have spurted half a dozen times and she kept thrusting as my finger was still inside her pussy.

Finally we collapsed. We lay there and I could feel myself drifting off.

Stefanie gave me a quick kiss. "That was wonderful, but we need to clean you up."

She got up and soon came back with a large wad of paper towels. She cleaned off my stomach, her arm and part of the sheet. We didn't say anything. She got back into bed and we conked out. At least I did.

I was awoken by the smells of bacon and eggs. A quick shower and I was ready to join them. Stefanie gave me a kiss and Marvin gave me a wink.

It was early afternoon by the time we finished. We went hiking for an hour and once we returned it was the first of a long series of happy hours. The drinking and doping started early and never really stopped. Cathy and Karen did most of the work on the chili with Marvin occasionally popping in with unneeded instructions.

Dwight, Stefanie and I tried to find some alternative to Pink Floyd but the other choices were Yes, Genesis, and the rest of the prog rock crowd. Not quite rustic enough for the setting. His brother's Elvis collection wasn't to our tastes either.

Marvin went out to put the finishing touches on the chili. Being the last one to fiddle with it allowed him to take credit. It was very chili-esque with plenty of cayenne and hot peppers and something else too.

"Geez Marvin, that was delicious but I think the afternoon's intake is catching up. I feel totally wiped."

Big laugh from Marvin. "Nah, it's the chili. There's an ounce of weed in it. My secret ingredient."

Cathy and Karen hadn't eaten as much and were giggling. Marvin was just as loud and with Dwight it was hard to tell. He was always so mellow that straight or stoned, it was pretty much the same. Still, his silly grin looked unusually silly tonight. Only Stefanie seemed to be handling it well.

After dinner it was Pink Floyd time. I was done with the dope for one night but a couple of beers went down nicely. Around midnight Stefanie whispered "I'm off to bed now. You coming?"

This was a good opportunity to say no but I was beat and Marvin's yakking was getting on my nerves.

"The company's been great ladies and gents but we're calling it a night. I'll try not to be the last one up tomorrow.

We got to the bedroom; I grabbed my pyjamas and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change. It briefly occurred to me that under the circumstances, we could change in front of each other. But I wasn't ready for that.

I got into bed while Stefanie went to the bathroom. I was almost passed out when she returned in a longer robe. She opened it and was naked.

"Ta-da! Surprise!"

Surprise, right. The lights were on and I saw my mother. Little Stef recoiled.

Bigger Stefanie paused, waiting for a presumably appreciative reaction.

"You're beautiful Stefanie. Come here."

She slipped out of her robe, turned off the light, got into the bed and embraced me, fully naked. We kissed.

"Stefanie, I don't think I'm up for much tonight. Too much carousing and that chili knocked me cold."

I couldn't make out her expression in the dark but felt she was disappointed.

"I guess you're right Stefan. Our first time should be something better -- intoxicating rather than intoxicated. But can you at least get out of those pyjamas so we can sleep skin-to-skin?"

That seemed like a fair compromise and Little Stef was sending me signals that I needn't worry about him.

We returned to the university around midday. We didn't talk much in the car. Stefanie had a plane to catch and I accompanied her to the airport.

"Overall the weekend was fun and I'm glad I spent it with you Stefan. I hate to leave you now but we'll be seeing one another in nine days. By the way, what's your mother like? I never asked you about her."

Hell of a time for that question. "Oh, she's nice enough. I think you'll like her." As I kicked the issue nine days down the road.

Stefanie Comes to Visit

Back home the Christmas break was the usual whirl of activities. Catching up with high school friends, shopping, visits from relatives etc. It was over in a flash and then Stefanie was to arrive the next day.

"So tell me more about her Stefan. By the way, do you call each other 'Stef" or use you full names?"

"Full names." At least that question was easy. But I sensed more challenging ones were on their way.

"Now, what does Stefanie like, is she majoring in anything yet, how did you meet, is it serious, what does she want to do here?" There were more but that's the gist. Surprisingly there were none that required me to describe her looks. That would have been the first thing a guy would ask. It dawned on me that guys weren't the same as my mother.

I got through the interrogation well enough but felt I should give her a slight heads-up about the resemblance.

"Oh, and sometimes she reminds me of you?"

"Oh, in what way?"

"Just kind of how she looks. I mean, depending on how she's wearing her hair." Now, Stefanie had only 'worn her hair' one way, the same way, all term. It was that bob-and-weave style or whatever you call it that the Partridge Family mother wore. Just like my own mother.

"Well, I guess I'm curious about how she'll be wearing her hair." Yoicks.

The day came. Stefanie was flying into our college city and then taking a train to my town. I would meet her at the station.

This was a pre-Internet time so I had no idea her flight would be a couple of hours late. That gave me plenty of time to work out what I was going to say. And plenty of time to think. Too much time. I knew I couldn't let her walk in only to be shocked by the resemblance. But I couldn't just now blurt out something like "Hey Stefanie, did I mention that you're the spitting image of my mother?"

I needed a Plan B. No, first I needed a Plan A before I could get to B. Mention it in a playing dumb sort of way. As though I only just realized it when I got back home for Christmas. It would make me look stupid and wasn't wholly credible but it seemed better than the blurt or stonewall options.

Finally her train pulled in. We embraced and I was perked up by how happy she was to see me.

"I'm so looking forward to this Stefan. Since September I don't think we've even gone two days without seeing one another so nine days, ugh!" And she kissed me.

It was only a ten minute drive home so I had to talk soon.

"You know Stefanie, when I got home it dawned on me how you sort of resemble my mother."

From the corner of my eye I noted a quizzical look. I meant to say more but couldn't fathom what.

"Uh, OK. Why didn't you mention it before?"

"It wasn't really forefront in my mind. Just kind of struck me when I got home. Not that I mean you look like a 40 year-old woman."

She laughed but it sounded of the polite variety.

"Now you've gotten me really curious to see her." Great.

We pulled up the driveway; I unloaded her bags and we went inside.

"Hi Mom. This is Stefanie. Stefanie, my mother."

They started with a smile and then froze, staring, more like gaping actually. My mother shot a quick glance my way. Hard to read but assuredly on the wrong side of the ledger.

Intervention was called for. "Let's get you unpacked Stefanie." That broke the spell.

"Oh, forgive me Mrs..."

"Call me Shirley." and we laughed, nervously, at the Airplane reference.

"Shirley, so nice to meet you and thank you for welcoming me into your home."

"I've been looking forward to meeting you Stefanie. My Stefan gets so tongue-tied when I ask about you."

I took her bags upstairs and she followed to her room.

"Sort of resemble? Ye gods, I could be her daughter!"

"Well I'm glad you're not."

"Seriously Stefan, how could you not mention this before? I was gaping like I'd just seen a ghost."

"Well, it seemed like a weird thing to say."

"It's a weird thing to be."

"Fair enough, but there never seemed to be the right time and..." I caught her look of disbelief. "You're right. I should have mentioned it before."

She shook her head and a small frown crossed her face. It occurred to me later that that was the instant when that sense of unquestioning trust had been dashed.

Dinner was alright. Not just the food which was great, but the ambiance. No tensions and just enough laughter. I caught Stefanie and my mother looking at one another a lot and even though Stefanie was chatty and friendly with me, it now felt slightly put on.

As we dug into dessert, my mother asked how we planned to spend the five days we had here.

"I don't know yet. I was more interested in meeting you and seeing Stefan so whatever he had planned would be fine."

"Well, there's not a whole lot to do in this town. See some friends, catch a movie, someone I know is having a New Year's party, just kind of hang out."

My mother spoke up. "I should mention that your Uncle Rasmus says we can use his cottage over New Year's. His gout is acting up so they won't be going this year. I know that spending a few days with you mother maybe isn't what you had in mind but I told Rasmus I'd let you know."

"I'd love to." That was Stefanie, which left me little option but to agree.

The plan was to up on the 30th and return on January 2. We had to be back at the university by January 4.

I could sense nothing but trouble being in close quarters with these two, and with little opportunity for escape. I wondered if this was some kind of payback from Stefanie. Again, that loss of trust.

Uncle Rasmus's Cottage

My mother drove with Stefanie in the passenger seat and me in the back. They talked easily and while I jumped in at times, it was mainly them. We arrived in late afternoon and my mother issued the bedroom directions. No sharing here.

I was able to get a quick word in with Stefanie along and apologized for my mother's Puritanical edict.

"No sweat Stefan. My folks would have done the same."

Dinner was fine, so was after dinner relaxing and we called it a night. Stefanie snuck into my room, waking me up around 2:00.

"Shhh." she whispered unnecessarily.

"Stefanie, glad to see you and all but I don't think..."

"Hush. I just want to cuddle. You didn't think I was here to have my way with now, did you?"

I was able to truthfully reply "I really didn't know what to think."

"No, our first time mustn't be rushed, smashed or furtive. Now give me a hug."

That was easy. Welcome too. We kissed and played a while and then she got up. "Better scoot. I don't want you mother to think I'm wanton, or disobedient. See you in the morning."

The next day was pleasant but uneventful. We went for some walks, read and played Scrabble. It was relaxing and I was enjoying the conversations with Stefanie. In the afternoon my mother announced that she'd like to take a sauna. Our family is Swedish and Uncle Rasmus had a small one.

"Have you ever had one Stefanie?"

"I've heard about them Shirley but no, have never been in one. Hot tubs are more our style. I gather you just sit in them and sweat?"

"That's about it. The sweat opens the pores and the sweat works like a shower in washing your body. And there's a hot water shower there as well so after you've soaped yourself, you can rinse. It's very refreshing. I'll show you how it's done."

"Sounds great."

"Stefan, Stefanie and I will take ours first. Can you get it going?"

Uncle Rasmus had left piles of wood so I didn't have to chop any. He'd also installed a hot tub last summer but it was covered over during the winter. They had their sauna and then I had mine. Nothing much else of interest till Stefanie paid another late night visit. This time I was better prepared.

"Ah, what kept you?"

"Shhh. I'm happy you're happy to see me."

We snuggled and kissed a bit.

"So I take it you liked the sauna?"

"The sauna, yes. But it was weird being in there undressed with your mother."

I didn't think I wanted to hear anymore but my demurral was slow on the draw. Instead I looked puzzled.

"We're not just lookalikes in our faces. Our bodies are practically the same too. Though her behind has spread a little and she has a slight sag to her breasts."

"Enough Stefanie. Geez, have you even known any guy who wants to know what his mother looks like naked?"

"I admit the subject doesn't come up much."

"Well let's change it here."

An uncomfortable silence ensued. When I hear what came next, I wished it had lasted.

"Stefan, does it bother you that I look so much like your mother?"

Little Stef had now gone full turtle and the rest of me badly wanted to follow. "I wouldn't say bothered, more like...disconcerted." And I hoped there was a real distinction.

"Hmm, I'm not sure that that's much better. But you know, I can't help the way I look."

"You look fine Stefanie. I like your looks." It was meant to be positive and reassuring but left me open for a devastating follow-up.

"I'm sorry if this is awkward but did you get attracted to me BECAUSE I look like your mother?"

"Oh god no. Not at all. I mean, I like your looks independently of my mother but it was your personality that first caught my attention."

"Well I'm getting sleepy. We needn't continue for now. "

The next day was the 31st so we made a fancy dinner and at midnight had champagne by the fireplace. At midnight we wished one another a Happy New Year's and Stefanie gave me a big kiss. Then she gave my mother one that wasn't fully on the cheek. My mother looked at me and we kissed too. On the lips. It wasn't long, hard or moist but it wasn't just a peck either.

No visit from Stefanie that night. Odd, it being the first day of the new year. But she was chipper in the morning and explained that the champagne must have gone to her head.

We packed up, I took the back and listened to Stefanie and my mother happily chattering all the way home.

The next day my mother drove us to the university, dropping Stefanie off first. It was only a few minutes to my dorm but my mother immediately declared how much she liked Stefanie.

"You really should have warned me how much we look alike but no matter now. She's a keeper. I'm so happy you found someone like her." And it went on. I was impressed by how many sentences she could utter in just a few blocks. And I replied just as any 18 year-old would.

"Aw, thanks Mom. Talk to you soon."

Back at School

I'd only just unpacked when I got a call from Stefanie."

"Wonderful visit Stefan but there's something even more wonderful."

"What?"

There's a message here that my roommate is taking another week. So I have this place to myself. How about a visit?"

I knew what this meant. Now any normal freshman would jump at the chance. Any normal one whose girlfriend didn't look just like his mother, especially naked. But there was no escaping it. No loopholes. No exit strategy. No backdoor. No force majeure. The time had come and I had to face it. And who could say, maybe Little Stef would rise to the occasion? Hard to tell as he wasn't letting on.

"Great. Best Christmas gift ever. I'll be there in half an hour."

Now Stefanie's dorm officially had a No Male Visitors rule but these days it was loosely enforced. They didn't do bed checks so it really meant don't get caught. Classes hadn't started yet and no one was on the watch so I slipped in easily enough.

Stefanie greeted me with an enthusiastic hug and a big kiss. "Well here we are."

I knew what about to come, no irony intended. While I was very fond of Stefanie, it was jarring to picture my mother every time I looked at her romantically. Maybe, just maybe, enough physical action and foreplay would do the trick.

"Oh Stefanie." I kissed her back hard and we necked vigorously. Slowly but surely the clothes came off until we were in our underwear. I was only semi-hard, well, a bit less than semi, and fretted about a disgraceful non-performance. Then, brainwave!

"Stefanie, if we're going to have our first time, I just realized I don't have a condom."

"Don't worry sweetie. I do. Bought them before the weekend with Marvin." Great. Typical brainwave. If all my organs functioned like the grey one and the turtling one, I'd be dead.

Stefanie removed her bra and. still standing, we continued to kiss. The hands were now moving and I was stroking her ass. She was doing the same and nudged my head down to kiss her breasts. I was happy to do so and still held out hope that Little Stef would make a surprise appearance. Big, real Stefanie was purring. "Let's go to bed."

She hadn't turned the lights off so I was getting a good look at her semi-naked. And not just her. In my imagination there was another woman with us. A boner-destroyer that unfortunately looked just like my Stefanie. The flesh and blood woman snaked her hand into my underwear and encountered a dormant worm. This had to stop.

"Stefanie, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going to be able to do anything."

"That's OK Stefan. Lots of guys get nervous. We can do something else and besides, we have the whole week."

I couldn't let this go on. One night of embarrassment was one more than I ever wanted. Somehow I mustered the courage to actually confront the issue.

"It's no good Stefanie. I'm sorry but I just can't get over how much you look like my mother. I know the problem is with me and not with you but I just can't help it."