Lookalike GF and Mother. Uh oh.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd gotten on the roller-coaster and was along for the ride. After the conversation I couldn't back down. "Sure. What do we do? Just walk down there..naked?"

"No. Put on your bathing suit and get a towel. Just in case someone's around. We strip off there."

A few minutes later were at the front door. We walked hand-in-hand down to the shore. "You still game?"

"Sure." And I pulled own my trunks.

"Me too." And she slipped out of her top and pulled down her bottoms. Little Stef woke up and tried to get a look.

We went hand-in-hand again into the shallow water and waded out to waist depth. She turned and looked at me. "Thanks very much for this Stef. She was looking up at me and with her naked breasts I felt like kissing her. But she dove under the water and I followed. We splashed around and she laughed loudly. In the still of the night it sounded like it would wake up the whole lake.

"Shhh, you'll wake the neighbours."

"That group today? They're probably already fucking."

Good grief! Did my mother just use the f-word?

"You're probably right. Lucky them."

"You said it. Hey, let's swim out to the raft. Race you?"

It was about 75 yards out and as the lake deepened gradually, only the last 15 or so was over my head. I was fairly athletic but my mom had been on her college swim team. We raced and it was pretty close but something told me not to try too hard to win. She got there a body length before me.

We scrambled up the ladder. "Gold medal! What's my prize?"

"Well, I had the medal in my pocket but I don't seem to have it now. Victory kiss?"

"That will do."

We were sitting on the raft and there wasn't much moonlight. I leaned over and she put her hand on my cheek. We kissed for several seconds and though there was still no tongue, there was plenty of lip movement.

"Umm, that's better than any medal."

I lay back on my elbows and she lay down completely with her hands behind her head and her legs parted. I could make out that she had some pubic hair. As for me, my cock was semi-aroused but with the darkness and as it was lying flat, you couldn't really tell. Not that my mother was looking at it in any case.

We didn't exchange a word for several minutes.

"So beautiful out here, like this." My mother broke the silence.

"Yes, I'm really glad you suggested it."

"It's so quiet, you can see the stars and it's so much back to nature. Being naked just adds to it, don't you think?"

"Yes. I thought it might feel...strange, you know, being naked together. But I'm really enjoying it."

"Me too. I fell very close to you Stef. You know I think it was the sauna with Stefanie that did it."

"What do you mean?" I was worried that the tranquil eroticism of the moment might be broken.

"When I saw her nude and realized how much alike we were, I realized that you would now know how I looked naked. I told you that. But I couldn't help but imagine what you would look like naked. Since I assumed you had been with Stefanie. So tonight has partly fulfilled my little fantasy."

"Fantasy? Partly?"

"Well it's dark out so it's not like seeing you naked in the sauna. And I haven't been staring. But yes, I daresay that quite a few mothers wonder what their sons would look like naked once they grow to become a man. Sorry love, am I embarrassing you?"

"Not at all. I'm flattered that you're so candid with me."

"I always want to be candid with you Stef. And here it's so natural. Naked outdoors in the dark and all."

By now l was about 80% erect. Partly it was hearing that my mother had fantasized about me naked and obviously, being here naked with her was pretty erotic. I was just now thinking of her more as a woman than my mom. Still, she WAS my mom and I didn't want to let it get more intense than it already was.

"That's sweet. Mom, I hope you can be candid with me always."

"And I hope the same of you Stef. You can tell me anything and you'll never hear a rebuke from me. Just a loving response." With that she sat up and looked at me.

At the time and due to extreme immaturity, I didn't recognize this as the come-on it must have been.

"Well I've loved my first skinny-dip and loved that it was with you. But it's pretty late so I think we should be getting back." And, clueless as I generally was, I sensed a letdown. So I rallied. "And I've loved being naked with you." Maybe overdid it a bit but hey, 18.

"You're so sweet Stef." And she leaned over and kissed me. Still no tongue but this one lasted for about half a minute.

"Race you back?"

"No, I know when I'm a beaten man."

We had a leisurely swim back and exited the water hand-in-hand. When we pulled up on the shore she embraced me and kissed me again. I could feel her breasts on my chest and her pussy hair on my thigh. I had my arms around her shoulders and was getting hard against her thigh. She must have noticed. Finally she broke the kiss.

"We don't really need to put on our bathing suits, do we?"

"I guess not."

"We walked naked holding hands up to the cottage. The lights were on and it felt like an over-familiar shock so see her naked in the light when we entered. She was completely casual and picked up our drink glasses and started washing them in the sink. I couldn't resist and gave her naked bum a squeeze. She wriggled back and turned to face me.

"Hey, I told you I was sensitive there." And she reached around with both hands and grabbed my ass. I was fully erect and pushing against her lower stomach.

"I love it when you touch me there but I think we've had enough for one night. Love."

And she pulled my head down and kissed me again. This time I felt her tongue against my lips. I extended my tongue and she immediately sucked in it to her mouth. We made out like this for a few minutes. I had my arms around her shoulders but soon my right hand down to her ass. When I touched it heard a muffled 'ummmm'. She tried to do the same but the differences in our height were too great. Suddenly she broke away.

"Oh Stef my love, I love feeling you like this. But we have to stop now before we go too far."

I was immensely frustrated but knew she was right. And as the hormonal lust receded a tad, the thought came back that this was with my mother! Get a grip Stefan. I'd have to face her at breakfast and every day for the rest of the summer.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry."

Still naked she replied "Stef, it came over both of us. No regrets, OK? It was a magical evening for me. Let's remember that. You're wonderful and I love you. That will never change." And she gave me one more kiss for the road. "Now beddy-bye time. See you in the morning sweets."

She went to her bedroom and I grabbed a wad of paper towels. I had the feeling that this would be my biggest ever masturbation explosion. It was.

I slept in and came out for breakfast in just my boxers. My mother was cheery and kissed me. "Good morning love. Sleep well?"

"I sure did."

"Me too. Though it took a while." She winked.

Though we didn't talk about the charged last night, it didn't feel awkward since she was in such a bubbly mood. After we finished I was doing the dished when she came up behind me and put her hand on my ass.

"Hmm, nice buns."

"Mom, I'm trying to do the dishes."

"Well don't let me stop you." Then she slipped her hand under the waistband and was caressing my cheeks.

"Mom! What's with you?"

"Just being playful with my son. I told you I can rein it in if you'd rather."

"No, it's OK. I'm liking the unreined mom."

"Oh goodie." She grabbed my face and gave me a big kiss. "Now hurry up with those dishes."

In the afternoon we went for a walk and then swimming. With fuddy-duddy bathing suits.

"Not sure if the neighbours would approve of last night's attire."

"I bet the guys would like it. Yours I mean."

"And those women would drool to see your cock."

"Mom!"

"Sometimes you're such a prude Stef. I liked seeing your cock. Why wouldn't they?"

"I'm sure they're happy with the guys they've got."

"Well, they don't know what they're missing. But I do. And I'm glad I didn't miss it."

"Mom, geez. OK, I liked seeing you naked too. And I'm glad those guys didn't have the chance."

"Oh, possessive are we?"

"I don't like sharing."

"You won't have to babe."

And she gave me a strong kiss. We went back to the cottage holding hands. After a snack she said:

"Stef, can we have a sauna?"

"Sure."

"Are you OK if we go in together?"

I was kind of expecting that. The roller-coaster hadn't stopped and I was still on it. I fired it up and an hour later we made our way there. It felt odd in the change area. She undressed first and I looked

"It's OK to look Stef. When you get naked I intend to get an eyeful."

She waited until I was undressed and took a good look. After last night it didn't feel that strange being naked with her, though on some level I knew it was.

We entered and sat there a while as the body temperature raised and the sweat began. She got up first and stepped down from the bench. Then she turned and faced me. This was the first good look I'd had of her fully naked. She still had that Partridge Family mom look to her but man oh man, her body was sexy. She was slim but her hips were nicely shaped and her pubic hair was a rusty shade and not too bushy. Same shade as Stefanie's as I recalled but hers was trimmed. I was starting to get aroused.

"Stef honey, do you want to soap up my back?" I'm sure you can guess my reply.

I started soaping around her shoulders and took my time. Little Stef was of two minds -- not fully erect but not asleep either. That put him facing outwards and before long there was a poke.

"Hey, is that what I think it is?"

"Yes. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry sweetie. Just be careful because you know how sensitive that part of my body is."

"Fair enough. It's a sensitive part of my body too." She let out a low=toned laugh.

I was working my way down her back and had to decide. Do I continue down to her ass? I wanted to but something, fear of the unknown, or maybe the known, held me back.

"Do you want me to do your behind as well?"

She looked over her shoulder with a concerned smile. "It's tempting, very tempting, but I'm afraid of where it would lead."

Whoa! It struck me that my mother was implying that full-on sex was a possibility, even if it were something she didn't quite want. Did I? It depended on which head was doing the thinking.

"Then I guess that doing your front is out of the question."

She laughed again and turned to face me. Seeing her naked and so close got me to near full erection. "It is love. And for the same reason." She raised up on her toes and kissed me. "Now let me wash your back."

She did and there was no more fooling around. After rinsing off we exited to the change room. I still had a semi-erection which she was staring at.

"Stef, we've been playing and fooling around and it pains me seeing you so...well, you look frustrated. So much of this is my doing and I told you I can stop if it's bothering you or making you uncomfortable."

"Well, sure it's frustrating, but I'm enjoying the intimacy."

"Me too. A lot. But you know, if you have to 'take care' of that, just go do it."

Gawd. I couldn't believe my mother was telling me to masturbate. "Mo-om!"

"Don't 'mom' me. I'm sure you masturbate daily. Everyone does it. After last night I had to make myself come three times before I could get to sleep." I was bug-eyed. "Well you said you wanted candour. Now telling my son about my masturbation is as candid as it can get. There's an old saying of be careful what you wish for. Are you sure you're still OK with candour?"

That was a lot to digest but I knew I didn't want to put the brakes on. I still couldn't fathom actually having sex with her but I was loving the titillation.

"I'm fine with it Mom. Sometimes it takes me by surprise. But please don't stop on my account."

"You can count on it." Another kiss. "I suppose we'd better get dressed, though I'll miss being naked with you. There'll be other times though."

Times with an s? It wasn't that the prospect was so unexpected. It was her openly acknowledging it. Candour.

We returned to the cabin and I went to my room to follow my mother's advice. The combo of a sauna and a giant orgasm knocked me out. It was about 45 minutes later when I came to.

"Nice siesta?" called my mother when I ambled into the main room.

"Nice enough. I must have needed that."

"Well you needed something." and smiled coquettishly.

Dinner was OK and we played Scrabble afterwards. Then she suggested a nightcap in the sunroom. We settled on the sofa facing the bay window overlooking the lake.

"So no skinny-dip tonight Mom?"

"Sorry, not up for it tonight. But we don't need a swim to get naked."

"What do you mean?"

"We can strip off here, enjoy our drinks and look out over the lake. Do you want to?"

The room was dimly lit and I wasn't about to get off the roller coaster. "Love to."

We undressed and sat back on the sofa. "Stefan, put your arm around me. I want to feel close to you." We cuddled and sipped our drinks. My cock was almost straight up and every now and then she'd look at it. She started rubbing my chest and it went to full erection. I looked over to her and she was beaming. We moved in for a kiss. It was passionate with lots of sensual tongue play. My boner was crying out for release but we kept our hands to safe places. In the back of my mind I couldn't believe that here I was, making out with my naked mother with my hard cock on display. Just a few weeks ago the thought would have...well, I was in no mood to pursue that thought. Eventually we came up for air.

"That was delicious Stefan. Now, can I ask a favour? I nodded. "Would you sleep with me tonight? I'd love to wake up next to you."

"Sleep?"

"Yes, just sleep. Since we're over that pyjama modesty, I thought we'd enjoy it."

"Well sure, but I don't think I can get to sleep until..." and I gestured to my cock.

"I see what you mean. And I'll have to, um, relieve myself too before I can settle down."

"OK, see you in a few minutes then?"

"Wait. If we're both going to do that, and we know we're both going to do that, how about if we do it together?"

"Mom! That would be, would be..." I was searching for le mot juste but the blood must have migrated from my brain.

"Intimate?"

"Yes, intimate. I don't know if I could."

"Would it be easier if I started?"

My jaw may have actually dropped. "Uh, I guess so."

"Then let's go."

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom, turning off the light. We lay down and she ran her hands over her breasts and played with her nipples, letting out a few "ahhs". Slowly her hand moved down to her pussy and I could hear some squishing. She picked up her pace and that was enough for me. My cock had been fully erect for what felt like hours and I started pumping. I tried to slow down as I didn't want to come before she did. So I slowed my strokes and noticed she now had one hand really driving her pussy and the other was under her ass. Lordy, was she really fingering her asshole? Her hips were now bucking hard and I couldn't hold back much longer.

"Mom" I whispered. "I think I'm going to come soon."

"Oh yes Stefan. So am I. Let's cooooome!" her Hips bucked wildly and she was gasping. I exploded and tried to keep my cum on my chest. But it was spurting like and unattended firehose and some got on the bed and a few shots even hit her arm. We collapsed after that and lay there panting.

"So now you know what your mother's like when she comes."

"And you know what your son is like when he comes."

"Yes I do. He's beautiful. And sexy." She leaned over to kiss me but then she noticed the pools of cum on my chest. "Wait here, I need to clean you up."

She returned with a large wad of paper towels and I found myself thinking of Stefanie doing something similar at Marvin's. The thought of her looking like my mother no longer bothered me.

Mom cleaned up the mess on my stomach and chest and now handled my cock to clean it up too. It stirred. "That should be enough for him to behave now."

We cuddled some at I fell fast asleep. Several hours later I was awoken by the sun streaming in through the curtains. The covers were off and my mother had her head on my shoulder with the rest of her body draped over my right leg and the right side of my chest. I could feel her pubic hair on my thigh. I was semi-erect and gave her a hug.

"Ummm, so sweet darling." She kissed me. Morning breath so no tongues. "I love waking up like this."

"Yeah, I could get used to it."

She started planting little kisses on my chest and licked my nipples.

"See, I told you I wasn't sensitive there."

"Just checking. But you'd better not try that on me."

"No? And if I did?"

"I'm very sensitive there and I might lose self-control."

"And you wouldn't want that." I tried to sound ironic.

"I might. But up to now we've gone close to the line but we haven't crossed over. I think we should keep in that way."

I was thinking, "haven't crossed over?". Geez, when you jerk off with someone, especially if it's with your own mother, it seems like some lines must have been crossed. But I didn't feel argumentative at that moment so let it pass. Meanwhile she'd gone back to kissing my chest. I could feel her nipples on me and her movements were making her pussy rub above my knee. Finally she got up and stood there facing me.

"Time for breakfast love." Her legs were slightly parted and I could make out her pussy lips. Suddenly I knew what I wanted for breakfast. But she turned, put on a light, mid-thigh robe and went to the kitchen.

As we were done eating and were on our coffees, she looked serious.

"Stefan, thanks for spending the night with me but I've been worried that we went too far. It's all my fault if we did and I'm sorry."

"Mom, we went pretty far but I enjoyed it. Every minute of it."

"I don't know Stefan. A month ago I'd have never dreamed we'd be like this but here, I don't know, I just feel like we're living in the moment."

I only had a vague idea of what that meant but it sounded OK. "Mom, you told me if you got too...playful, I should tell you and you'd rein it in. But I'm loving your playfulness and you haven't gotten close to me wanting anything reined in."

"Thanks for that Stefan. I was feeling conflicted and having second thoughts." She brightened. "So you won't mind seeing your old Mom naked again?"

"I told you, you're not old. And I've been fantasizing about seeing you naked again."

She had been sitting on one of the kitchen chairs with her legs apart. With my comment she shucked off her robe and was naked. Her pussy was on full display and she seemed so...available. She was untrimmed but I liked that she wasn't full ZZ Top and her bush didn't cover her pussy lips. I took a good look. It was funny how when I looked at her face, it still had that chaste Partridge Family mother look. But below that was a real woman. Oh so real.

"Ta-da!"

Again, a memory of Stefanie, though she hadn't been splayed like my mother. I smiled and tried to think of something to say. Nothing came to mind so I dropped my boxers and exposed my erection.

"Ta-da!"

"Om my god! It's so lovely." She was gazing at it and hadn't closed her legs. We stared for a minute or so when she got up, closed her robe and fanned herself.

"Whew! I guess I have my answer. But we've lots to do so we'll leave naked time for later."

There were chores. I had to chop some wood and trim bushes. My mother busied herself in the garden. By mid-aft she called break time and asked me to ready the hot tub.