Lookalike GF and Mother. Uh oh.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Stef, what does one say after that?"

"Ah, I was thinking the same, but didn't know what to say. I liked it?"

"Well of course that. I loved it. But that was at the cottage. How do you feel about being back home?"

Usually I hated these personal talks and I'd clam up. Somehow though it was easier in the car when you weren't facing one another. Having recently had your tongue up your mother's ass might also have been a factor.

"Well, I loved everything about being up there. With you. So, whatever you're OK with back home."

"Look Stef, back home I'll have sex with you whenever you want. Just to get that out of the way. And if you'd rather not, I won't lay anything heavy on you. Are we clear on that?"

It sounded OK. Fine in fact. Excellent in fact. "Mom, I'd love to have sex with you again."

The words sounded weird as I said them. But what the hell. I'd just had the best sex of my life and no way did I want to take a pass on more.

"Nice to hear. It's a deal then. And did I tell you how much I love your cock?"

That broke the ice. Emboldened me.

"No, but I love to hear you say it. And did I tell you how much I loved licking your asshole?"

"Stefan, I loved, just loved that. But can you please not use that word?"

"Word? You mean ass..the a-word?"

"Yes, that word. I hate how it sounds."

"OK then, what should I say?"

"Call it my special place." I must have given off some vibe.

"Maybe it sounds corny but look, hardly any sons talk to their mothers like that so it's not as though you're going to get teased. It's just between us and I'd rather you say it like that. OK?"

"OK, and I'm looking forward to loving 'your special place' again."

Small laugh. "Same here bub. And also, when we're having sex, can you start calling me Shirley?"

"I can. Why?" I should have known it was a stupid question. 18.

"At first I got off on you saying Mom. But now I'm thinking of us more as man-woman than mother-son."

"OK Shirley." Genuine laugh this time. But this man-woman notion raised an anxiety. Something like the standard male fear-of-commitment variety. She may have sensed this.

"Stefan, when I say man-woman I don't mean I want to be your girlfriend or anything. I'm still your mother but, forgive me, I love the sexual part of our relationship. When we're in that mode I want to be your woman. But it can't be forever. You have to meet women your own age and have normal relationships. I'll be there whenever you want me and I'll still love you even when it's time to call a halt. But when I'm with you, I'm your woman, not your mother, OK?"

It was a lot to digest. I fastened on to the sex at any time aspect and it sounded OK. I felt there was more to think about but the main point seemed to be I could have sex with her when I liked and there'd be no recriminations if and when I didn't. OK? It was the perfect world.

"Sure Mom. Shirley. It sounds reasonable. Very reasonable."

"Good. So have you been thinking about Stefanie?"

"Whoa. Bolt out of the blue. "Ahhh, not that much."

"Really?"

"Yeaaahhh." I drew it out, not knowing what would come next.

"I ask because, excuse me if I have it wrong, that one difficulty you had with her was that we looked so much alike. Wasn't that the case?"

"Yeaahhh,"

"Well then, now that you've seen me naked and we've had sex, would you have the same hang-up with her?"

Geez, how I hated to be compelled to think seriously. But she had a point. If anything, seeing the naked Stefanie would turn me on.

"I guess not."

"I can't tell you what to do Stef but if she's still taken with you, maybe you should look her up when school starts."

More to digest. But again, she had a point.

"Maybe I will."

The Rest of the Summer With Mom

We fucked like rabbits. Though truth to tell, I've no idea how they fuck.

It was most days and twice on Sunday. One weekend was special. It was my 19th birthday. Unfortunately it coincided with her period. "Sorry my love, no sex for a few days. I have a hang-up about that. But I'm going to make it special for you. I'm going to see if you can handle 19 blowjobs in one weekend."

She may have tried 19 blowjobs. I lost count. But I only came in barely half of them. 'Only'. I did help her out once. Got her face down on her knees with her butt in the air while I licked her 'special place' as she fingered herself. She had a roaring orgasm which made me feel pleased.

With registration just a few days off, it was time for one of those Talks.

"Stef, when you get back to the university will you please look up Stefanie?"

"Yeah Mom." Actually it was an intriguing prospect. We'd exchanged a couple of letters but it was just friendly how's-the-summer-going chat stuff. If she'd found a boyfriend, she hadn't let on. And no way was I going to reveal much of my summer.

We had extra energetic sex the last two nights. When the departure day came she made me promise to look up Stefanie again. "I know she's still fond of you Stef."

Whaaaa?!? OK, it was probably just Mom being a mom.

Back at School

Look up Stefanie? There was already a message waiting for me when I arrived. As a returning sophomore I had my own room. Stefanie had moved into a second floor flat in a house off-campus. Of course I called her.

"So how was your summer?"

"Fine. How was yours?"

"Fine. You want to see my new place?"

"Sure. When is convenient?"

"How about tonight? Or you could even come over for dinner. It would have to be delivery as I haven't completely unpacked yet."

No wasting time there. "Delivery is fine. See you in a couple of hours?"

"See you then Stefan."

I got the address. It was only three blocks from the campus. I rang the doorbell and someone came down to answer. "Hi Stefan." And she hugged me.

Who in hell was this? She had shoulder length straight black hair. But she was smiling and I recognized that crinkle on her nose.

"Stefanie! Yeow! I almost didn't recognize you. You look great."

"New look for a new term. I hope you like it."

We got upstairs and she hugged me again. "I missed you you know."

Only one possible reply to that. "I missed you too Stefanie. I was afraid you might not return."

"Really? That's sweet. But here I am."

We looked at each other. The old connection was back but no one made a move.

"Dinner choices are Chinese or pizza. I'm OK with either."

"Let's make it Chinese. Though I'm OK with pizza too."

"Chinese it is."

She ordered something and after the two minute tour (tiny kitchen, living/dining room, small bedroom and bathroom), we sat down.

"You want some wine? I brought back a couple of bottles. They're supposed to be good. White or red?"

"Either is fine."

There was more desultory chat but there was tension in the room.

"Stefan, no pressure or anything but just so you know, I'm still very fond of you."

'Fond.' That sounded like one of those in-between words. Something more than 'like' but well down the scale from 'crazy about'. Of course, there was also the 'very'.

"Well I'm happy, very happy to see you again Stefanie. And I'm very fond of you too."

Hah! Returned the serve.

She got up and sat down beside me on the small sofa. "That's nice that we're very fond of one another." She stroked my hair as she said this. A familiar situation for me - tongue-tied. But she knew where she was going. "Would you like to kiss me?"

We looked at each other. Finally something where a non-verbal response was in order. We kissed. And kissed. And kissed a lot more.

"Well, we really did miss each other."

We kissed some more. "Oh Stefanie, I thought of you every day." That lie just burst out of me.

"Same here sweetie." She looked sincere. I hoped I did.

We were looking at one another in that teenaged 'meaningful' way when the Chinese delivery guy rang the bell. That broke the spell and the hell with chopsticks, we grabbed forks and spoons and devoured it quickly. "Looks like it's a race" she laughed.

We flirted a bit and then she took the plunge. "Remember the last time you visited me in my room Stefan?"

Ugh, did I ever. "Painful memory Stefanie."

She came over and kissed me. We made out a while and I could feel myself getting hard. So could she and she ran her hand down to my crotch to confirm.

"You think we could maybe eradicate that memory? Replace it with a new and improved one?" Now she was really squeezing my cock.

"I'd say it's worth a try Stefanie." Then a concern. "But I still don't have any condoms."

She laughed. "No worries silly." I still have them from the last time. I don't think they've hit their expiry date yet."

Yeow! I kissed her and massaged her breasts. We made our way, kissing and petting, to her bedroom. It was just a single bed but that's all we needed. As we stripped I took a look at her beautiful, sexy body and was reminded of my mother. That got me even harder. Within minutes we were making sweet love. Nothing acrobatic or wild, just sweet lovemaking. I didn't even come too soon thanks to the condom.

As we were basking in the afterglow, she asked "So tell me Stefan, did you actually see a counsellor?"

19. Intimacy. Sex. The time was ripe for another lie. "I did."

"I knew it. And my how it's worked. Remind me to thank your mother."

Whaaaa?!?