Looking After Sarah

Story Info
Nephew looks after pregnant Aunt after family row.
11.5k words
4.53
259.4k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coop83
Coop83
32 Followers

Six years before I was born, my Grandparents had their third child, a beautiful girl called Sarah. I was the first of their grandchildren, and treated Sarah much like a cousin, more than like my Aunt. My mother never really complained that her sister was only six years older than me, since she provided a cheap baby-sitting service when I grew less dependant upon my parents and they decided to have some time to themselves.

Sarah had a string of boyfriends and was a typical teenage tearaway, but she never seemed to be able to keep her man – for one reason after another. It was on many an evening I opened our front door to Sarah, who was in floods of tears as she cried on my mother's shoulder about the latest boy to break her heart. I felt sorry for her, but I never really got involved with all of the "Girls stuff" as my dad always called it. I always took that as my cue to go out with my mates or play on the computer.

That was until she met Mike Sheron...

Mike came along and swept her off her feet. I was sceptical as I had grown used to Sarah's lovers who would do this, love her and then leave her. Mike came along and treated Sarah how she deserved, he bought her gifts, took her on dates and even months down the line when normally the boy had turned tail and fled like a petty criminal, I would go round to see my grandparents and there was Sarah, snuggling up to Mike on the couch.

When I turned sixteen, Sarah told me that she was getting married to Mike. I was happy to hear that she had found herself a man to love and naturally I was invited to the wedding. By this time, I had three younger cousins, from my maternal uncle's side of the family (He was the eldest, my mother was effectively a middle kid, but Sarah was so much younger, that she acted more like an only child). The two girls were bridesmaids and little Stevie at six was page boy. I never felt comfortable in the suit and it was the only thing that was bad for me about that day. The bride and groom headed off to Mauritius for two weeks honeymoon and I was in trouble with my mum for not trying to catch the bouquet.

Life went on and I continued my studies. I finished high school and moved on to college, my first step into the wide world that lay ahead of me. Within a few months of moving into my student digs, Mike transferred to a few miles from my halls. It felt great to actually see Sarah again. By now, she looked fabulous and I stopped looking at her like I had when we were kids. I looked at her in a similar way that Mike did. She had a nice hourglass figure, pert breasts which were about 34B, long shapely legs and her hair was a long flowing mass of red which ended halfway down her back. I had bulked up since she had last seen me, joining the gym at college and becoming a regular at third base for the college team. I played hard and trained the same at the gym. I had grown from my 135lb frame to a much healthier, muscular 155lb. I'd changed my hair style from the long rock lover's mullet to a more manageable crew cut which I spiked and at this point had died green. When I walked up to the door of their house, I was barely recognisable from when I had started at college only 6 months ago.

"Oh my god! Rob? Is that really you?" Sarah was in shock as she opened the door to find me standing there in training gear, carrying a water bottle. I had just jogged over to hers from the last lecture of the day, a great early finish of 11am and then a quick phone call to let her know that I would accept her invite to come over.

"Of course it's me, Sarah. Don't pretend you've forgotten what your own nephew looks like." I smiled as I slipped on arm out of the strap of my pack.

"Come in, come in can I get you a drink at all?" Sarah opened the door wide and I stepped over the threshold of her new home, stepping out of my sneakers as I did.

"Well, I'd love one, but I would love a shower first, if that's alright with you. You don't want me coming in here making your place smell like a vintage locker room." Sarah smiled and pointed up the stairs.

"Sure thing, it's at the top of the stairs, first on the left. What did you want to drink; I'll get us both a drink now."

"Oh, just fruit juice or a milkshake. If you haven't got those, then I'll have water." I shouted down the stairs to her, shutting the bathroom door behind me. I had a shower and was impressed with all the mod cons which came with this place. Sarah ran an internet based company and put in anything from 2-10 hours a day, but I was not aware that she made so much money, obviously Mike pulled in his fair share of the cash as well. I looked out into the back garden as I dressed and saw the size of their pool. I swear it was the same size as the competition pool that was at the college water park. I pushed some gel through my hair, making it stand in nice green spikes, which served as a slight shock to people who didn't know me. I wondered how Sarah would take it, though she had already seen me without a hat, but with no gel in my hair it did look darker.

I strolled downstairs and held my bag up toward Sarah. "Where can I put this?" She turned round and shrugged at me.

"Just hang it on the door and come over here," She pushed a glass of fruit juice across the counter to me and sat back, taking a proper look at me. "Now that you've had a chance to unwind, you can tell me exactly what you've done to your hair!"

"Oh, I had it cut. It kept getting in my eyes when it was a windy game and I didn't like the pony tail look." Sarah smirked as she thought of me with a pony tail.

"I didn't mean like that, Robbie. I meant the color you dyed it."

"Aaw, come on! I'm only young once, so I thought I'd take advantage of that and get a new style. Coach says that he lets it ride since it's concealed when I've got my cap on."

"And what do the girls think of my nephew and his new hair cut?" Sarah probed me for a few details of my love life.

Well, they all seem more interested in my muscles rather than my hair. When summer rolls around, they'll be queuing up to see us train. I'm only a freshman, just think of the following I'll have when I'm a senior." Sarah giggled at the confidence her nephew showed.

"Well, I know you mum wouldn't approve, that's for sure."

"Mum didn't approve when I grew my hair long in the first place. She'll never like my hair style, it's her thing." I grinned sarcastically at Sarah, who considered this, rolling her lower lip. "Trust me, I know her better than you, Sarah."

"Yes, but she's still my big sister. There are things I know about her that only a handful of people know."

"Such as..?" Just then, my cell phone started ringing. "Oh, excuse me," I stood up and walked out into the hall to get a little privacy with my phone call. Sarah just sat there and looked at me through the frosted glass of the kitchen diner doors. I came back in, looking slightly deflated.

"Sorry Sarah, I've got to go. There's practice in an hour and coach is willing to cut late shows. Gaz is giving me a ride there in a couple of minutes from the end of the road." Sarah stood up and walked over to me, she picked up my glass and held it out to me

"Well, just drink all of your fruit juice like a good boy." She used her special 'Mummy' tone of voice which she used on me so often during my childhood. I scowled and downed the contents of the glass in one

"Thanks for the drink, maybe we can carry this on some other time?"

"Sure thing let me know when you've got a free evening and you can come round for dinner with Mike and I." I smiled as I put the glass down on the counter top and turned to leave

"Forgetting something, Robbie?" I turned around to see Sarah beaming her smile at me. I shook my head, as I unhooked my bag off the door handle and slipped it over my shoulders.

"You don't get to come and see Auntie Sarah without giving her a hug, you know." She walked over and wrapped her arms around me. I entwined her in mine, choosing the conservative left arm around the waist, right hand on the shoulder tactic. As we hugged, she gently kissed my neck and I felt an electric surge run up and down my spine. Our hug lingered and then suddenly we seemed to remember who we were and we broke apart.

"Don't be a stranger, Rob." She chirped as I walked off down the path and to my friend's car which was waiting by the time I got there.

The feel of her breath on my neck was quite a distraction. I had a bad practice and got benched for the game, only to see the sophomore who had replaced me destroy his knee ligaments in a close play at home plate. When I saw that happen, coach looked at me and said "Loosen up, you're in!" I snapped out of my trance-like state and returned to business. When we finished the game, I showered and returned home. That evening, I had a torrid time of sleeping, due to the images of Sarah floating across my mind. I could feel my boner throbbing, but I could not summon the courage to jack off over my Aunt.

***Four Months Later***

I had become a regular at Sarah and Mike's once or sometimes even twice a week for dinner. In return, I got them tickets to see some of my games. I was present at the party when Sarah dropped the bombshell on her third wedding anniversary that she was pregnant. Everyone was so happy for her and there were cigars all around for the men. I politely declined, citing "I'll smoke a cigar when I win with the ball club, not before" Mike jokingly nudged me in the ribs, saying "You'd better win within the next nine months then, kiddo!" we all laughed and joked around.

I got home and lay on my bed, feeling slightly dejected, as I hadn't got a girl at that point. I wanted more than just a casual fling, which most of the girls on campus wanted from someone like me. The girls who wanted commitment had it already. I was just stuck for the time being. My though process came to the conclusion that Sarah has what she wants, she has a loving husband and a great house. Mike has a loving wife who's carrying his kid. I concluded that I was jealous of Mike because he was a man who had someone to love him. It was about half 2 in the morning, but still I reached under my bed, where a variety of weights were stored, and started to work out. When my jealous rage at Mike had subsided, it was close to 5am. I gingerly walked up the stairs and collapsed in a heap on the bed.

My freshman year finished with a slump. The college rag reported that I had officially become a sophomore earlier than billed. My production numbers suffered and only my studies stayed the same. I headed home for the summer and, as predicted by Sarah some five months ago, I got into trouble with mum for the state of my new hair cut, though fortunately for me, there was no green left for her to lay into me over. I had a lazy summer, the first chance I'd had to genuinely relax in the whole year, since the will to play for the college ball club meant lots of time in the gym and a highly committed me.

I went into my sophomore year as eager as ever to do well and now that I was living in a house with three of my friends, I felt more independent than ever. I still stayed in close contact with Sarah and Mike; I had come to terms with myself for being jealous of him. I had put it down to being jealous of any man in a long-term relationship who was about my age (He was 10 years my senior) and he just happened to be in the vicinity.

Through the fall into winter, my grades picked up and I continued to work on my physique. We installed some gym equipment thanks to donations from parents and Sarah was getting bored of the same scenery, as she worked from home, so she offered to help the four of us redecorate "as the place needs a woman's touch" Unusually, we actually owned the house due to some scheme initiated by my dad, so we didn't have to pay rent and we could all keep it as an investment and maybe rent it out to future students. I was looking towards the prospect of selling it on at the end of my senior year and moving into a decent business somewhere away from Massachusetts.

Christmas rolled around and the snow had started to fall. I was staying at my student digs, but Sarah had invited most of the family to come over for Christmas dinner. I was around to see most of the crowd at various points of the week leading up, but largely was being a rebellious teenager at 19 and had little time to spare, getting myself set for a fun Christmas with family. I was planning on bringing a girl.

"Sally, my folks are all coming to my Aunt's for Christmas, she lives near campus. Do you want to come and join us for Christmas dinner?"

"I'm not sure, Robbie, I want to see my folks as well... I'll let you know." I was such a sucker for her Georgia accent, I couldn't really say no.

Eventually, Sally agreed to join me and my family for Christmas. We left my place at about 2pm, to let all the morning ruckus die down, as the kids (I now had 4 cousins present) were always a handful when they got excited bout new toys. We arrived at Sarah and Mike's place, I was such a regular person there, I just let myself in through the front door and promptly fetched myself a whack on the shin from Andi, who charged into me with her new pram.

"Robbie Robbie! Lookit!" cried Andi as she bounced the pram off my shinbone. I winced slightly, as it caught me off guard, but I bent down, scooped her up and, letting Sally in, I shut the door behind us

"Hello squirt, how are you?" I questioned my cousin as she struggled in my arms. "I want you to meet Sally. Sally, this is my cousin, Andi." Sally lit up like a chandelier and smiled at Andi, but Andi was having none of it. She just buried her head in my shoulder.

"I think someone's gone shy," I said taking Sally by the hand and guiding her through into the lounge, where the rest of my family awaited. "I bet you all thought I wasn't coming, didn't you?" I joked as I threaded my way carefully over toys which were strewn around the floor by the kids. I smoothly deposited the by now less shy Andi on the floor with her sisters and brother and moved over by the fireside. "I guess it's time for some introductions then. Everybody, this is Sally, my girlfriend. Sally, this is my family." I went around the room, introducing my mum and dad, my maternal grandparents, Uncle Tony and Aunt Maggie. My cousins were pointed out, but they were too interested in their toys to pay attention. Finally, I pointed out Mike, who brought over drinks for us.

"Mike, where's Sarah hiding? I can't introduce Sally to everyone without her meeting my favourite Aunt."

"Where do you think she is? She wanted to have the family around for Christmas, she has to cook." I stared at Mike, gob smacked that he didn't seem to care that his wife was 6 months pregnant and was still cooking the Christmas dinner alone.

"Well, Happy Christmas everyone, we're going to see her ladyship and see how dinner's coming on." I gently, but firmly pulled Sally's arm and she followed me through to the kitchen. I was met with the most wonderful smell of Christmas dinner cooking and I saw Sarah slaving away over the sink, peeling sprouts. I put my finger to my mouth, indicating that we should be quiet and Sally nodded at me. I undid my cufflinks and rolled up my shirt sleeves and then declared in a loud, happy voice "Boy something smells good enough to eat!" Sarah jumped and turned round to see me and Sally standing there. Her smile lit up her face as she dried her hands and came walking across the kitchen to me

"Robbie! I thought you weren't coming today."

"What, and miss the greatest meal of the year? I'm here so often anyway, I should show up to the one I'm actually invited to." I stepped to the side, indicating Sally. "Sarah, this is my girlfriend, Sally." Sarah walked over to her and they shook hands "Sally, this is my Aunt Sarah." Sally gave Sarah an 'are you sure' look and then declared:

"You don't look old enough to be his Aunt." Sarah just smiled

"Well, she's not much older than me, she's sort of like the sister I never had. Anyway, I think you could do with some help. I'm not letting you cook Christmas dinner unaided, especially when you're this far gone."

"Why thank you. You're the first person who's offered to help. Happy Christmas Robbie!" She threw her arms around me and I put my left arm around her. I felt her breasts press into my chest. Her pregnancy had caused them to swell to something much closer a 36C. I got the feeling they were a similar size to Sally's, but I hadn't seen too much of those due to my playing time with the ball club. Sarah's bump pressed into my stomach and I felt how firm it was. She still had three months of growth left, but she felt wonderful. I felt my cock begin to harden, but I could not let it happen here, not in front of my girlfriend and my family, of all people.

"Pull up a chair, Sally. At least you'll get some civil conversation in here." I joked

"What do you mean, Robbie?" Sally pulled up a chair, looking confused.

"Well, I mean I'm staying in here to help out, I'm not letting you go and get interrogated by Mum and Gran, that's for sure. Not when I can't defend you, anyway." I walked over to the sink and carried on with the job of inexpertly peeling sprouts for Sarah.

"What's all this in aide of, Robbie?" Said Sarah, somewhat shocked by the fact that I had decided to help. I continued scraping the sprouts and placing them into a pan, keeping my somewhat lively cock between me and the counter safely out of view, giving me a chance to calm down.

Sarah hit her stride once more and rose to the challenge of cooking Christmas Dinner. She talked to Sally and myself as an aside to the almost insurmountable task we had to overcome, while the guests and Mike laughed and enjoyed Christmas. By the time Dinner was finally served, my shirt was soaked with sweat, as it felt I had been in the Sauna for hours. I was relieved to finally see Mike do some work when he carved the turkey, though it was clear that he had not practised much, as he lacked technique and the 'slices' all started to fall apart – much to my amusement. The family all took very well to Sally and I had a fun time, without incident – the first Christmas in ages not to have some sort of argument, though that was about to change. After the mighty feast, we all helped move our plates to the kitchen and then adjourned to the lounge. When I slumped down, Sarah's excellent cooking weighing on my stomach, I looked at all of my relatives who were in similar fashion to myself.

"Well, if you all go in the kitchen, you should have finished the washing up in less than half an hour." Grandpa had already fallen asleep in the chair by the fire. Mike wasn't too pleased and he started to complain, but stopped when my dad slapped me around the back of the head.

"You should learn yourself not to be so cheeky, after all that Mike and Sarah have done for you today."

"Ok dad, I'm sorry. Thank you for the wonderful meal, Sarah. You're a truly excellent cook. Mike, thanks for keeping the relatives occupied so I could help your wife cook for the family." Families always fight at Christmas and Mike had to be dragged back by my dad and my uncle. I stood there and watched him as he stared daggers at me, powerless to break out of the two men's grasps. "I'm off to get some fresh air. Want to join me, Sal?"

"Sure, I need to walk this good food off." Sally got up and escorted me out of the house into the snow. I trudged over to the car, seething at the fact that my uncle had tried to lay a punch on me. "I'm sorry about that Sal. I'm not usually like that, but it's just that he's got on my nerves all day, expecting Sarah to do everything..."

"It's ok, Robbie. I'm glad you offered to help. She was very thankful for both you and me being there, even if it was just for moral support." I turned and looked at Sally, my girlfriend, who had finally managed to make me see sense. I smiled sheepishly, as I realised what an ass I'd made of myself.

Coop83
Coop83
32 Followers