Looking After Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robbie?" Sarah didn't seem to want to let me sleep.

"Sarah." I replied

"Why aren't you trying to comfort me, you're slipping." I rolled back onto my back and looked across in her general direction.

"To tell you the truth, Sarah, I'm not all that experienced in the whole lying in bed with a woman, much less a pregnant woman."

"Well, you were doing everything great until two minutes ago. I like to sleep on my side, because bump gets comfy then. You just lie behind me and put your hand on bump. If you do anything wrong, I'll let you know." Sarah lay on her right side and I followed suit, draping my left arm over her bump, I allowed the palm of my hand to glide over her skin. "Don't be shy, Robbie, you can get a little closer to me, I won't kill you if you do anything wrong, so long as you correct the mistake." I scooted up a little closer to Sarah, gently pressing my torso against her back. I caught the smell of her hair in my nostrils and suddenly I felt so good about myself, yet so calm.

I felt the blood rushing to my groin and I tried so hard to control myself. To this day, I do not know if I won, because I fell asleep, soon afterwards.

I awoke next morning to find myself spooning with Sarah. I wasn't shocked by this, as I replayed what had happened last night. What did worry me though was my early morning erection, which was currently positioned between Sarah's thighs. I decided that my best move was to stay there and hope that I can regain enough control to make it go flaccid again before pulling away, waking up and going for a shower.

Getting an erect dick to shrink when it is positioned in one of the most heavenly places imaginable is by no means an easy task. I continued to lie there, my dick aching as it throbbed gently. Sarah must have been awake, or very close to, because soon after, she stirred. I was pretending to sleep, in the hope that she would not see the positioning of my dick between her thighs as me being horny and trying to get off. What happened next shocked me completely. Sarah reached over, grabbed my hand and slowly moved it from her bump up to her breast.

"I thought you said you'd tell me if I was doing something wrong, Sarah." I said as my hand stroked her breast and my dick throbbed more rapidly between her legs.

"I thought you were still asleep, Robbie." Sarah stammered and blushed.

"No, I've just woken up myself. What a mess this is then."

"I've never told anyone about anything that goes on with me and Mike in bed, but we haven't had sex for six months. So the first few months, I didn't want sex, because we'd been trying so hard, I was bored of it, but now with all the hormones rushing about, I really need it and he wouldn't let me have it."

"So, Robbie, who gets dumped because he wants too much sex and Sarah who dumps her husband because he doesn't want sex at all?" I looked quizzically at Sarah, who looked over her shoulder at me and nodded. I smiled and pulled myself back from where I was lying. I leaned over Sarah and planted a kiss on her lips. Simultaneously, our lips parted and my tongue darted into her waiting mouth, seeking Sarah's. Our tongues danced and while my left hand roamed over her voluptuous breasts and my right hand sought the clasp of her black bra, desperately trying to free her breasts from their prison. Sarah understood what I was trying to do and she aided me in undoing the clasp, allowing her breasts to fall free. She moved to sit up and pushed me back a bit, so she could speak to me

"You're a great kisser, I'll tell you that much Robbie. Lets see how good you are at being a man." Sarah seemed a completely different woman to the one who had come into my room so frightened last night. She had a big grin on her face and the look on her face was one of pure lust. I dipped my head to her ample breasts and kissed her nipples, which made her moan with glee. I gradually had to leave her breasts behind, as I continued to kiss her bump and I reached around to the waistband of her panties. I stopped for a second and gently ran my fingers over the gusset of her black thong, which was absolutely soaked with her juices. Sarah threw her head back, thoroughly enjoying the experience.

"Don't tease me, I've had enough of that for the past few months, just get my panties off and show me what you can do!" She screamed at me, almost enraged. I moved my hands back to her hips and slowly pulled her thong down, exposing her red haired snatch to me. I marvelled at it for a good few seconds, but Sarah was getting impatient with me. "Robbie, don't mess me about, just give me that cock of yours now!"

"But I haven't got a rubber, Sarah." She sighed and looked at me in disbelief

"What's the matter, are you afraid you might get me pregnant?" She looked down at her bump and made a face as if to say 'duh' to me. I dropped her thong on the floor and moved into position over her. Just to get on her nerves a little, I leaned forward and kissed her one last time. I moved back into a press up style position over Sarah and gradually guided my dick toward her dripping pussy. She was so turned on by this whole situation that I barely had to push to penetrate her. I had to sit back, as I was paranoid about hurting her or the bump, which she found highly amusing.

"Having problems, Robbie?" She purred; glad to finally feel someone fulfil her carnal desires after so long.

"How can I put this, Sarah? You're in my way."

"Ok, I'll get into a better position for you; you just go over there and open the middle door of the wardrobe, will you?" Confused, I dismounted Sarah and staggered over to the wardrobe and opened one of the doors slightly and looked inside

"What am I looking for in here?" Sarah was manoeuvring herself on the bed, getting comfortable

"There's a full length mirror on the inside of the door. Open it so it's facing us and use the tie to hold it open." I opened the door as she requested and looked at her, naked, lustful figure, knelt on all fours almost begging me to come back to her with just the look on her face. I walked back over to the bed, noticing that her eyes were glued to my dick.

"Hmm, not even halfway in, we'll have to do something about that. I think this calls for some gentle doggy-style, don't you Robbie?" In my head, my emotions went into overdrive and an image of me back-flipping passed through my consciousness. All I could do was smile and walk around behind Sarah. I knelt between her legs and ran my fingers along the length of her dripping pussy and through her auburn bush.

"I want to watch you fuck me with that nice dick of yours, Robbie. I want to see if I can take it all the way in!" I was not in a position to resist her words at this point, so I repositioned myself and slid about 6 of my 9 inches inside her with no trouble – much to Sarah's delight. I waited in this position for a few minutes, feeling the silky walls of her pussy clench and relax around my dick, trying desperately not to spoil the moment by blowing my load too soon. I placed my hands on her hips and looked up at the reflection of myself kneeling in from of the mirror, with Sarah at my complete mercy. I felt such awesome pride, knowing that she wanted this as much as I did.

Sarah looked up at the mirror and I pulled my hand back from her hips and sucked clean my fingers, which until recently had been bathing in her juices. "Don't tease me, Robbie! I've watched you grow up and now you're finally fucking me, you're just going to sit there?!" This made me a little angry, but I never did like it when someone told me off. I gripped he hips roughly and delivered the last few inches of my dick into her. Sarah moaned in pleasurable pain and surprise, as my balls slapped against her pussy lips, showing her I was all the way in. Again I lingered a little, just to get her accustomed to my size and then I started to pump slowly in and out of her. I'd got with a few girls before Sally came on the scene and had experienced quite a bit of bedroom gymnastics. Keeping my strokes slow and long, I leant forward and started kissing Sarah's back gently. I listened to her gentle moans and grunts and while she was enjoying the sensations, I moved my hands from her hips to caress her bump.

"That's it Robbie, show bump you love it too." She cooed at me as my hands gently moved over the skin of her belly. I moved my hands up to her breasts and cupped them, feeling their delightful weight and her nice hard nipples. I pinched her nipples and listened to her squeals of delight and she started pushing herself back onto my dick, to meet my inward thrusts. I could feel a tightening in my balls and knew that I wouldn't last very much longer. I continued to caress her breasts and kiss her back, but the sensation of her dripping pussy gripping at my dick was too much to bear. I gave in to my instincts and pulled back, almost completely out of Sarah. With one hard thrust, I buried myself deep within Sarah's pussy and wave after wave of bliss overcame me. I felt my own seed leave my dick and surround it, as there really was no more room within Sarah. I watched, transfixed as a mixture of my juices and hers dribbled down her leg and dripped onto the bed. Unable to do anything, I knelt behind Sarah, as she reached behind her and scooped up a dollop, which she sucked off her fingers in much the same way that I had done only a few moments ago. I began to remove my dick, which was beginning to become limp again.

"Where do you think you're going, Mister?" Sarah pulled her fingers from her mouth and demanded and explanation from me.

"I was going to... um..." I faltered.

"You've still got a job to finish off here first. Now, show me how much you care about me." I felt her pussy lips clench about my now almost completely flaccid dick.

"I just did..."

"Ooh, I've got to teach you a lesson then Robbie!" She grinned wickedly at me. "You don't show a woman how much you care for her by how much spunk you can fill her up with – otherwise Mike would really care for me," she patted her bump gently, while looking at me frankly "You need to make me come, because I need to – badly." Sarah waited for my next move, which took some time to materialise.

Eventually, I leaned forward and my hands began kneading her breasts once more. "You stopped, so I'm not as aroused any more, Robbie. You'll have to work harder than that." In response to this, I moved back a bit from her, scooped her hair to one side off her back and using the tip of my tongue, I delicately licked up her spine, which made her shiver with delight. Combined with me pinching her nipples, I was confident that we were back on track. Sarah responded by throwing her head back and yelling "Yes, Robbie!" at the top of her voice. I hoped that that was her orgasm, but there was a little part of me which was praying that she would never orgasm, so this could carry on forever.

Half of the moves I tried that day were completely new to me, but 'just seemed right' I moved my right hand from her heaving breast and placed the index finger in her mouth, which she lovingly kissed and sucked, as if she were giving my finger a mini blow-job. I responded by pumping my finger in and out of her mouth, but before she could enjoy this too much, I pulled out of her mouth and slowly ran the now wet finger down her neck, between her breasts, over her bump and stopped when I felt her bush. Sarah was having none of that and she promptly grabbed my hand and guided it down to her pussy.

Oh god, she wants me to rub her clit!I thought to myself as I fumbled about in her bush. Suddenly, I had a brainwave, from all of those porn movies I had watched and had learnt so much about sex from. I found my dick, which was numb, but still snugly encased in her pussy. I moved my fingers slowly up from my dick, feeling her outer lips converge, when suddenly I struck gold – or rather pink. My questing finger had found a little hard lump of flesh, which caused Sarah to scream when I accidentally brushed the tip of my finger over the top of it. I set about trying to accomplish one of my impossible goals.

I removed my hand briefly, licking my finger and savouring the flavour of her pussy juices, before gently running my fingertip around her clit in slow, tight circles. "I'll make a real man out of you yet." Sarah triumphantly declared, as she fought for control against her building orgasm. I continued to rub over and around her clit in various different directions, speeds and with different fingers for some time, observing her reaction to each different technique in the mirror. All the while, her pussy continued to clench my dick and I hardly noticed, but I had slowly become erect once more. Sarah must have noticed this too, because she started to move herself up and down over the length of my shaft again, though I was too busy concentrating on my goal to notice for the first few strokes. When I did notice, I added another new move to my growing repertoire – I started thrusting into her, while continuing to rub her clit with a 'figure 8' style, which seemed to have been one of her favourites. Her breathing quickened and her already warm pussy seemed to heat up even more. I didn't dare stop now, as more of our cocktail of bodily fluids dribbled down our legs and onto the bed.

Sarah got so excited that she reached up and pinched one of her nipples, which all but pushed her over the edge – it seemed that she wanted me to do it, as that was my job for the time being.

Say something you moron, you've got a voice in your throat somewhere, I know you do!My mind screamed at me

"Come on, Auntie Sarah, come for Robbie." I said in a deep 'Barry White' style tone. Not having tried that sort of voice before, it probably sounded nothing like Barry White, but I didn't care, and neither did she, by the sound of it. "If you come for me now, I'll let you come again for me tonight... You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Sarah yelled as she continued to barely hold onto control of her senses. "I love you Robbie, my angel. I want you to make me come every day, my big strong man!" It was getting too much for me and I increased my own pace. I was elated that she had told me she loved me and I wanted to repay her for making me feel so good. I increased my pace and stroke length, almost completely removing my dick from her pussy before replacing it deep within her. Sarah carried on her ecstatic moaning and I moved my left hand from her hip to her bump, which I started massaging gently. Sarah looked up at the mirror and smiled at me. I looked exhausted, but I still raised a smile and wiped my brow on my shoulder. Sarah's smile meant more than just an expression of appreciation. She finally stopped holding herself back and allowed herself to enjoy an orgasm which was both beautiful and powerful. Her entire body shuddered uncontrollably and her pussy muscles squeezed my dick, trying to milk it of any stray spunk. I knelt behind her, riding out her pleasure, continuing my thrusting at a much slower rate.

Eventually, after what must have been a couple of minutes, Sarah's mighty orgasm subsided and she looked up at the mirror once more to see me still kneeling behind her, staring blankly at her image, completely dumbfounded as to what had just transpired. She was out of breath and a tear ran down her cheek. Mortified that I had hurt her, I withdrew my dick and limped around to the foot of the bed – lack of blood in my legs from kneeling down for a long period of time meant most of my leg muscles had shut down. I crouched down next to her and lifted her chin so she faced me.

"Hey, what's the matter? Did I hurt you?" Sarah smiled through the tears and shook her head

"No Robbie, you just gave me something I've wanted for so long." I smiled shyly at her and leaned down to kiss her. Our tongues danced not as a sinful Aunt and her Nephew, but as lovers. We broke our kiss and Sarah sat herself down at the head of the bed and took a look at me standing there, getting my breath back at the foot of the bed.

"I meant what I said earlier, Sarah. I want to make you come like that again." Sarah smiled and patted the bed next to her. I obliged by taking up position next to her and I slipped my arm around her shoulders.

"So did I, Robbie. I love you more than any other man on this Earth." I was quite shocked to hear her say that and my mouth dropped open a little

"What, even more than your husband?" Was all I could think of to ask. Sarah laughed, scornfully at the very suggestion.

"I'm only a married woman until our divorce comes through. I shall go and find a lawyer after New Year and get it all sorted out."

"So what's going to happen about the baby? Do you really want to be a single mother?" I quizzed her on these delicate issues, since I knew she'd have to answer them herself sooner or later.

"Well, I think I can cope, but baby's going to need a strong father figure soon enough, otherwise they won't grow up right. Why, do you want a job?" This question caught me totally off guard and I coughed nervously

"Are you asking me to be your baby's father?"

"Not quite, Robbie... Mike's the baby's father, but since he won't be bringing it up at all, the baby will need a dad. Any man can be a father, but it takes a very special man to be a dad." Sarah smiled at me and it was my turn to feel tears running down my cheeks. "But we can talk about this more once we've had a bit more sleep." I looked down onto the sheet, which was covered in great wet patches where we had spilled her pussy juice and my spunk.

"I don't think we'll be able to sleep in this bed, Sarah. If we fall asleep, we might only get stuck to this sheet." Sarah giggled at this and kissed me gently.

"I'll go and take a quick shower, you might want to clean yourself up a bit too." She walked off toward the en-suite and I followed her, but she turned around in the doorway and stopped my advance. "There's a whole other bathroom along the hall, go and use that!" Feeling slightly rejected, I walked along the landing into the master bathroom and took a quick shower.

I returned to my room feeling much more relaxed and I began to look for my clothes, still completely naked. As I picked up my pair of shorts, Sarah opened the en-suite door and walked back into the room, regarding me quizzically.

"What's with the clothes? You've already seen me naked, it's not as if we really need them for sleeping in, is it?" I grinned at Sarah and walked over to her, dropping my shorts on the floor. She stood before me, completely naked and smiling pleasantly at me. "Come on, lover boy. Take me to bed." I held out my hand to her and she shook her head, allowing her face to break into a wide grin. "You still have much to learn, if you think I'm going to walk all the way to my marital bed when I'm pregnant and I've just had sex like that, Robbie."

"I'm sure you'll teach me, Sarah." I moved right next to her and bent my knees slightly, scooping her up in my arms, where she flung her arms around my shoulders and held me tightly. I walked out of the guest bedroom into Sarah's bedroom – a much bigger and better decorated room. The bed was unmade, but she had slept half of the night in it. Gently, I laid her down on the soft mattress and she rolled onto her side. I slid into bed next to her and moved straight into the spoons position with her, draping my arm over her bump. My dick was ready for another round, but the rest of my body needed time to catch up, so it was allowed to roam freely and eventually found its way between Sarah's thighs.

"I didn't think I'd say this so soon, Robbie, but I'm tired, let's just sleep first."

"I couldn't agree more, I mumbled in agreement."

"I'm going to enjoy waking up in your arms later, Robbie."

"And I'm going to love looking after you and bump, Sarah." I replied, as Sarah fell asleep, closely followed by me.