Looking at Mark

Story Info
Girlfriend discovers Mark's desire to be watched.
4.2k words
4.58
59.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers

Karen thought he was special. Mark looked good when she'd met him in the pub - real blonde curls would you believe it, she told her girlfriends soon after their first date. He also made her laugh and soon, she discovered a good, sensual lover.

She enjoyed having him around her flat, liked waking up next to him, liked teasing out things about him. Never married, university, boring job though, "on the way up;" he rolled his eyes. Another time they shared her dreams. Much the same, she said, as he was: still with faints hopes of chucking it all up and heading off for - where? India? The outback? San Francisco. A chorus of the half remembered words of the song... "to be in San Fran Sisssco..." they giggled as the cat jumped off the bed and hid.

Now, today, they lay in bed a Sunday morning after slow and gentle wake-up sex. She turned towards him, her dark hair falling straight against the arm that propped her head up. Her brown eyes trailed over his nude body as he lay on top of the covers reading one of the papers. She let her hand casually slip into the pale hairs just above the limpness of his penis that had so recently pumped inside her; she quivered at the memory of him releasing his hot seed inside her while a few thoughts coalesced in her mind.

She smiled and kissed his upper arm. "Put the paper down and talk to me," she said in an exaggerated whine, "I'm lonely."

He grinned at her and placed the paper on the floor, turning on his side to face her; she under the duvet, he on top of it. Her hand slid easily to his waist, to rest on his hips. She met his blue eyed gaze before letting her own travel slowly over his body then back to his eyes.

"You like me looking at you?" She asked quietly.

"Very much," he replied after a moment then quickly tugged at the duvet to reveal her small, firm breasts, "and it's fun to look."

She laughed and pulled the duvet back towards her. "I might not let you." She grinned.

"Cruel beast," he smirked, "so how long do you want to look for?"

She sighed contentedly. "We're not going anywhere this morning, what about until we go to the pub at lunch time?"

He smiled more, "I should stay naked until then?"

She nodded slowly and again her gaze travelled down his body, across his belly, noting the slight growth in his cock as it hung down, noting too a little tightening in his balls. "Mmmm does that excite you?"

His blue eyed gaze wavered and she saw him flush just a little. She grinned. "Why don't you go and make some coffee while I put my robe on so you don't get a peek at me?" He licked his lips then grinned and kissed her quickly before walking towards the kitchen. She watched his pert behind calling after him, "sexy bum!" He managed a wiggle of his ass as she slipped out of bed and put on a white terry robe over her nakedness, feeling a flush of excitement herself.

She wandered through to the kitchen where she watched him as he prepared the coffee, letting him know she was there. While not hard his cock had filled out and he clearly enjoyed her watching. She came closer as he bent down to a cupboard for bowls for cereal; she looked at his muscular legs, slightly parted, showing her the sac of his balls hanging free. She had a sudden urge to keep him there while she parted the cheeks of his round firm ass and observed him more closely. She felt a little confused, a bit perverse - but her enjoyment was clearly there in watching him.

He stood up and she slid onto a stool by the breakfast bar, wrapping her foot around the narrow metal leg of the seat. He came close, placing cereal and coffee in front of her.

"Bring your stool round here," she said, indicating he should come around her side of the table, "where I can keep an eye on you." He fetched it around and sat beside her so she could caress his thigh, her fingers slipping over the firm flesh to stroke the softness of the inside of his leg. It had the desired result and she saw his penis enlarging; for a moment, instead of eating she watched him grow near her hand until he stood erect, his balls hanging over the edge of the stool.

She ate her breakfast as she looked from his face, his chest, down to the still solid erection wondering whether to just slide over his lap and mount him. It was tempting but the strange excitement she felt from just watching him was something she wanted to explore more and find out what he liked.

After they cleaned up the breakfast things she said. "Come on," she grinned and went back to the bedroom, seeing him walk along side. His erection had subsided but she still enjoyed seeing the way his penis hung and swayed as he walked. She sat on the end of the bed and drew him close, her hands stroking his legs and hips gently, her face close to his cock. She had tasted him and enjoyed it in their short time together but then she hadn't taken time to study him. Her hand went lightly to his balls as they hung down and she felt the slightly rough skin as she lifted their weight.

"How does it feel?" She asked. "With me watching too?"

He swallowed, feeling her gently massaging his balls. "It feels good," he half whispered. She raised her hand to take the semi-stiff flesh of his maleness between her fingers and gently explore the skin. She slowly pulled back the foreskin revealing the deep redness of his glans, which grew shinier as she watched it harden in her fingers; she resisted the urge to kiss it, wanting to investigate it with her hand, her eyes.

"I like your cock," she murmured, "I want to keep looking at it today. Every chance I get - soft or hard, I want to feel it, see it, see your body." She stood up slowly, her fingers trailing up his stomach, his chest, playing with his nipples. She knew he had sensitive nipples and she enjoyed the gasp he emitted as she let her nails run around them gently. "I want to look at every inch of you today, see everything." She whispered as she kissed his neck, feeling his hands on her back through the robe.

"Now," she breathed, "I'll get dressed. You can help me."

He still didn't tell her how much this turned him on, how it always had, being seen in this way. He smiled to himself though, realising he didn't have to tell her, his arousal was more than obvious! He was loving the idea that she was the one initiating things, finding out about her own desires as well as his. Now, as she slipped the robe off and revealed herself to him, confident in her nakedness his arousal was at fever pitch. They both knew though, that they wanted more than to couple again, to come together; they wanted the day to stretch out ahead and let them discover still more.

She smiled as she slid her arms into her bra and turned around to let him fasten it. As he did he kissed her shoulder; she turned to him and their eyes met, their lips too before she stepped away and he picked up panties. He grinned, held them and slipped to his knees before her before sliding the brief garment up her shapely legs, running has hands over her ass. He placed a soft kiss on the front of the black fabric, feeling the pubic hair under it. A blouse and a short skirt followed before she sat cross-legged at the end of the bed, again her eyes feasting on his nudity. She crooked a finger to bring him close and ran her hand around his balls, up the shaft of his so easily aroused penis before murmuring, "don't wear underwear."

He smiled broadly and nodded and let her watch him dress in jeans and a shirt. After finishing off their dressing she held out her hand. "Let's go," she smiled.

They got off the bus outside the Unicorn pub and went in, arm in arm, leaning close. Charlotte saw them first and waved her glass of vodka and tonic in their direction, "Oooh look at you two - can't hide that early morning shag glow." There was general laughter at the bubbly 35 year old red-head's usual loud mouthed remarks but Karen gave Mark a grin knowing that their glow came from the sudden discovery of a shared set of compatible desires.

Mark liked the friends she had; they all helped him out after his move to this new town and he was enjoying getting to know them. The lazy afternoon wore on some more amid their company until Karen leaned towards him and whispered if he was ready to go home.

She had a plan but wasn't going to share it just yet. They sat on the quiet bus, kissing and she let her hands slide between his legs, getting an extra frisson from knowing only the jeans separated her from his balls that she was gently massaging. He moved around a bit as he began to harden as the denim rubbed against his growing erection. She helped him get it comfortable as she let him press his hands between her thighs, let his tongue invade her mouth.

In a pause in their kiss she murmured, "Let's get off here." He looked around and saw they were approaching the park, a stop before their usual one. Standing in front of him to try and hide the bulge in his jeans a bit they shuffled off the bus. She took his hand and made for the old open iron gateway, the winter trees crouched around it. When they passed inside she pressed close, opening his jacket to share their warmth, sharing his lips more urgently. Slowly she pulled his unresisting body towards the trees, and they entered the small wood.

Eagerly, her eyes on his, she opened his fly and pulled out his hard cock, her hand surrounding it, running firmly up and down his length. She encouraged him to slip a hand under her skirt, to feel the panties that he had helped her put on, feel the wetness that was beginning to seep into them.

She massaged his hardness in full view, not caring if anyone could see. Mark slid Karen's panties down, his fingers caressing her sex, probing her, as she in turn stroked him faster. Both were now breathing hard, their breath steaming in the cold hair, swirling like an erotic fog around their bodies as they excited one another.

"I'm going to come!" He moaned. She leaned back against the bole of a tree her hips pushing against his fingers inside her, his thumb on her clit. She watched as he thrust against the tight grip of her fingers, as his seed shot from him, falling in a long arc onto the brown, damp leaves on the ground. As he came it sent her over the edge of her own climax and she gripped his cock firmly, his semen still ejaculating, now hanging from the head of his maleness like a gossamer strand.

****

They were women so they talked. They were women who were close friends, so they talked about everything. Karen wanted to explore the new feelings she was having so she confided in Charlotte over a drink. No, she didn't think Karen was a perv. No there were lots of people who enjoyed watching. After a few more drinks they were very relaxed about it all and several hints had been dropped as to how far Karen had taken her new experience with Mark.

"Mark? In the park?" Charlotte giggled and then there was no stopping them.

In a way that had the remarkable clarity that only comes of drink, Karen said, "you know what?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "You know I bet Mark would love to show off to more than just me. I mean he's a real exinibition - exhebishunest." She coughed to cover the slurring and caught Charlotte's crooked grin. "Well count me in," she giggled then said, "ooo, what about what's her face - Angela? Isn't she off to some new job out of town? Why don't we get her along and then we can all watch him - kind of a going away present for her."

Again, they laughed - but they phoned Angela and got her to join them at the pub to make the offer. Angela, at 19 was a lot younger than the other two and blushed and sipped her drink - but didn't say no.

It was the cold light of the following day that Charlotte brought up the topic again at work. "So do you really think he would do it?"

Karen at first wanted to say they had been drunk, that he was her boyfriend - but she didn't. Instead she wondered what he would think of the idea and she wondered what it would feel like to have her boyfriend on display for her friends. "I'll ask him," she said in a low voice with a grin. Charlotte went away to find Angela.

It had become almost the norm for Mark to be naked around Karen and that evening was no exception. Karen remained clothed but began to flirt with him, caress him, keeping him hard. It took a couple of glasses of wine before she felt ready to begin to talk with him about his fantasies of being nude as they sat on the sofa together. He told her how much being able to do it for her meant.

She grinned. "What about a fantasy though? Would you like to do it for more than just me?"

"You mean - you and...others?"

She slid closer putting an arm round his waist and a hand on his thigh, watching his cock twitch. She kissed him, encouragingly, whispering, "tell me your fantasy." Her hand slid to his inner thigh, to his balls. As they touched he moaned about being on display for her friends. She stroked his hard cock lightly while he pawed her breasts through her top.

"What if it could come true?" She murmured. She heard him gasp, felt his erection twitch in her fingers. He moved back a little, his gaze searching her face. He sat back, wondering what she meant. Steadily she stroked him. "What if they could all see you like this? You'd like it?" He nodded slowly.

"Can it? Come true?" he asked.

She smiled and lowered her lips to the head of his cock. "Maybe." She whispered as she surrounded his glans and suckled him.

The rest of the evening she slowly told him more and between them they decided it was her gift to him; she knew what he was like and that there was no point trying to change him. She kept secret for now though how much the idea of having him displayed was exciting her. After making love, after making sure, she said that she would arrange it for later that week.

****

The girls were nervous as they gathered in Karen's front room. She had asked Mark to wait in the bedroom until they were ready and that he should be clothed at first as they would enjoy seeing him strip. They decided that they would finish off a bottle of wine before they called him in, giving themselves chance to think what they'd like him to do.

"We'll get him to undress," said Karen.

"Good thinking," said Charlotte with a giggle.

"He'll have to play with himself, won't he Ange?" Karen grinned; Angela blushed but nodded eagerly with a laugh that they all joined in on.

"Ohh, does he get big?" Charlotte asked Karen who just smirked. "Wait and see," she said.

Charlotte rubbed her hands in a parody of expectation.

"Will he –" Angela blushed. The other two women looked at her in mock innocence.

"Will he what Angela?" asked Karen.

"You know...do it?"

"Do what?" Karen asked again teasingly and Charlotte made a snorting noise as she swallowed a laugh.

"Make himself – go all the way?"

Karen grinned at her friend's embarrassed confession of a desire.

"He'll do anything we want," she said in a low voice. "Shall I get him? Not to much laughing mind, we don't want to put him off!"

Karen went to the bedroom; she kissed Mark. "Ready? Ready to do anything we ask?" She smiled. He nodded and put down his own glass of wine and walked out with her.

Karen cleared her throat, "Mark's agreed to do as he's told tonight and that we should just begin, isn't that right?"

Mark nodded, avoiding the eyes of the girls.

"Right," Karen said, "open your shirt."

With some nervy fumbling he managed to undo the buttons.

"Angela, would you like to help Mark off with his shirt?" Karen said, watching the young woman bite her lip and stand, taking the collar in her fingers and letting Mark slide out of the silk. For a moment Mark felt her eyes on his torso; he didn't do anything special to keep fir but he saw her gaze run appreciatively over his chest and flat stomach.

Charlotte made purring noises and drew her feet up onto the sofa her eyes also running over Mark's body. Angela swallowed another sip of her white wine and sat down on the edge of her seat waiting for what was going to happened next.

Mark stood a little nervously before them before he heard Karen say in a low voice, "take your jeans off." He hadn't bothered wearing shoes or socks and he slowly opened the faded jeans when Charlotte giggled and said, "take your time."

With a blush he slowly opened the fly revealing a burgundy red set of boxers to their gaze, lowering his jeans for them until they fell around his feet and he stepped out of them.

"Mmmm c'mere babe." Charlotte giggled. He walked over until his groin was close to her face. She ran her hands up his thighs, her fingers feeling the firmness of his buttocks, little fingers sliding up inside the smooth fabric, others outside. She tapped his behind. "Go and show Angela." She said with a laugh.

The younger girl blushed as Mark walked close.

"Have a look at him, through the fly," Charlotte giggled as her friend blushed but after a few moments her curiosity overcame her and she parted the fabric and examined his cock. She licked her lips as she watched it beginning to grow.

"Go on, you can touch, it won't bite." Said Karen; the girls laughed and Mark smiled as he looked at the young blonde woman nervously reaching out for his cock, which was not yet hard. He gasped as he felt her fingers lift his semi-flaccid member and, with a ring of finger and thumb slide down the length of him drawing back his foreskin for them all to see the head of his cock. The touch, the thought of them all watching, made his cock stiffen further and stand out of the boxers, out from his body and twitch.

Grinning, unplanned, Karen and Charlotte stood as Angela still stroked his erection and they stood beside him, each suckling on one of his nipples. He gasped and writhed under the attention of their lips, feeling their hands run over his backside, feeling them both pushing the waistband of his boxers down. Angela helped hook the fly over his engorged penis and had her first view of his balls, hanging between his legs.

Smiling they stepped back. "Now we want to see you masturbating." Said Karen as she laid a towel on the floor for him. "You do it slowly, and don't cum till we say so." She patted the towel so he could lie on it as they sat around to watch.

He grasped his rock hard cock and slowly began to slide the foreskin up and down over the swollen bulbous head for them as he looked around at their faces in turn seeing them watching his every move. Slowly he began to moan and his hips moved, his hand moving a bit faster; he hoped he wouldn't come too soon for them.

"Stop!" Said Karen reaching in a bag on the sofa. "Here, put some of this on the head and your fingers." She gave him a small bottle of lube. He swallowed and let the cool liquid trickle over the head, then he didn't have to use the foreskin, his fingers could slide directly over the now shiny head as they watched closely. He moaned at how much more sensitive this made him.

"Mmmm does that feel good?" Charlotte murmured to him. He drew a ragged breath as his fingers slowly slipped over his wet cock, "yesss..."

"Does it feel like my mouth sucking your head?" Karen asked and he groaned in pleasure as he slid finger and thumb around the head, up and down, remembering her lips.

"No cumming." Reminded Charlotte, "We all want to see your precum though, don't we girls?"

They all assented, even Angela who was eagerly sitting forward in her seat watching him stroke himself for them, seeing a man excite himself for the first time. "Remember to stop if you feel yourself close to cumming." Said Karen, watching him slowing his strokes to his engorged member before he had to release it altogether to avoid climaxing. He just made it, feeling the nearness of ejaculation subsiding as he drew a deep and ragged breath.

Charlotte slipped off the sofa to sit on her haunches by his side, urging Angela to do likewise. "Part your legs Mark," she said, looking at Karen to make sure instructing him was okay. Karen grinned and watched, nodding to Mark to obey her. Slowly he parted his legs, his balls sliding down. Charlotte took Angela's hand and slipped it under his balls; both Angela and Mark gasped in unison. "Press there." Charlotte said. Mark felt Angela's fingers press against the skin between his anus and his balls. To help her more Charlotte's hand now covered the younger girl's fingers, guiding them against him as she pushed, then drawing Angela's fingers up telling her to squeeze the slick erection right up to the top, thumb underside, fingers top and they were rewarded by a drop of precum glistening in his slot. With a dab of her finger Charlotte took the fluid and sucked it off the pad of her index finger, making the other girls giggle and Mark to moan in pleasure.

chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers
12