Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! . . . Yes," he said softly as he stared with obvious lust at my panty-clad sex organ.

I said nothing and just let him stare while I released the rest of the buttons on my blouse. My bra had a front clasp, which I also released. I pushed the cups aside and began to fondle my tits while the Pool Boy continued to stare at my panty-clad crotch. So fucking sexy. Better than my wildest fantasy.

"Let me see your cock," I said softly, but with a commanding tone. My seduction wasn't complete, but I was confident it was well on its way.

"Okay."

He released his belt and zipper on his shorts and then pushed them down over his legs and his Topsiders. To my surprise, he had no underwear on. His fully-erect cock was beautiful, standing tall and looking angry and ready to fuck. It was even larger than it had been in my fantasies.

"Very nice," I said after several long moments of silent appraisal. His cock bobbed in response.

"You have nice tits," he said.

"These?" I said as I put my hands beneath them and held them out toward him. "Do you want to suck on them?"

"Do you want to fuck?" I continued without waiting for an answer to the question about my tits.

"Yes, but not yet. First I want to eat you. I love to bring a woman to climax with my tongue. Then we can fuck."

"Let's go to the pool house," I said. "There is a nice big soft couch in there." Without waiting for an answer, I stood, dropping my blouse and bra on the table, and walked to the pool house, swinging my hips as I went. I stopped at the door and looked back. He was still sitting in the chair watching me and slowly stroking his cock.

"Are you coming?" I reached beneath my skirt and pulled my cotton panties down to my knees letting them fall to my feet and kicking them away. Now I was naked except for the plaid skirt, my knee socks, and the Mary Janes. "I'd take the rest of this off, but I'm afraid you'll throw me in the pool."

"No, no!" he said softly but with urgency as he jumped to his feet. "Don't take anything more off. I like it just the way you are." As he began walking towards me, wearing only a T-shirt and his Topsiders, his rigid cock was bobbing obscenely.

"Okay," I said, smiling coyly. I knew he would want me to keep my remaining clothes on. He wanted to have sex with me in my schoolgirl clothes. He'd been saying no to so many cute young things for so many years, and now he had found one who wasn't truly forbidden. She just looked like she was forbidden, which made it even better. I just wanted to hear him say it. As I walked away through the door of the pool house, I reached back and pulled up the hem of my skirt so that he had a good view of my ass. I knew he was mine now!

There was a long couch on one side of the room lit by horizontal stripes of light coming through partially closed blinds on a window behind it. When the Pool Boy walked into the room, I was sitting slouched on the couch with my Mary Janes and my knee socks still on, my plaid school girl skirt pulled up above my hips, my legs spread obscenely, and my mostly-naked body illuminated in stripes by the light coming through the blinds. I had released the braids in my hair and quickly combed them out with my fingers so my long dark hair was hanging down on both sides of my face to the tops of my breasts. The image stopped him cold as he walked through the door.

"Oh fuck!" he said. He stood in the doorway staring at me, wearing nothing but a T-shirt. His cock jumped involuntarily.

I reached down with one hand and began to stroke the lips of my pussy while my tongue snaked obscenely out and stroked my lips. The Pool Boy watched me masturbate as he began to stroke his cock, still standing half naked in the door. I slid two fingers into my dripping cunt while I watched him jack his cock.

"Well," I said. "Are you going to just stand there masturbating, or are you going to fuck me?" I was now pulling on one of my nipples while I continued to slide my fingers in and out of my cunt. Then I pulled the fingers in my pussy up to my mouth and sucked on them as lewdly as I could.

The Pool Boy was silent, perhaps dumbstruck or gobsmacked would be a better term.

"Well," I said. "You said you were going to eat me. Get over here and lick my pussy!"

The Pool Boy peeled off his T-shirt as he finished the last few steps across the room. When he reached me he dropped to his knees between my legs. Then he carefully spread my pussy lips apart with his thumbs and sat appraising my cunt. "It's beautiful," he said. Actually, I have always thought I have a pretty much average looking pussy, but it was beautiful to him.

With that he dived in. Using one hand to keep my lips spread, he slid two fingers of the other hand into my cunt and then began to slowly lap at my open and inviting pussy lips. Since that time I've had my pussy eaten by a lot of men and more than a few women. He had to be one of the best ever. He licked me from the sensitive spot below my cunt all the way up to my clit. He sucked on my pussy lips and my clit and even nibbled softly on them with his teeth. He repeatedly shoved his long tongue into my cunt, and when he wasn't fucking me with his tongue because it was busy elsewhere, his fingers replaced it.

But the most incredible part of the experience was his attention to the effect he was having on me. He repeatedly brought me right to the edge of an orgasm and then backed off. He was seriously paying attention to what he was doing. This went on for fifteen minutes, until he had me screaming and crying for a climax. And then he let me have it. He shoved two fingers hard into my cunt repeatedly so it felt like I was being fucked with a jackhammer while he lashed my clit with his tongue. Instead of backing off, he just let me sail over the edge. It felt like my climax went on forever. Fuck! It was fantastic! I had no idea sex could be like that.

He let me come down a bit as I lay gasping on the couch with my knee sock clad legs draped over his shoulders. Then he raised up off his knees with my legs still draped over his shoulders and pushed his cock into my pussy. It wasn't the longest cock I have ever fucked, nor was it the thickest, but it was plenty long enough and thick enough to make me groan when he shoved it in. After what he had just done to me with his tongue, I was borderline incoherent. "Oh, oh, Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Shit, that's good."

"Is that what you wanted little schoolgirl," he demanded. "Did you want this big dick in your cunt? Did you? Answer me damn it! Isn't that why you put on your schoolgirl outfit? So you could seduce me and get my big cock in your hot little pussy?" All the while he was pounding me hard with his cock. I could feel another orgasm building already.

I pushed my hair out of my face and gritted my teeth as I responded to him, "Fuck! Oh fuck, yes. That's exactly why I got this outfit out of the back of my closet. You were so fucking hot when you threw Louise in the pool last week that I just had to have you, and I knew you taught high school, so I put it on and did my best to get you to do this. And you're enjoying it aren't you? Oh fuck!" I screamed as he used his legs to ram his big cock into me extra hard. Fuck, I had never had a cock stretch me this far or go this deep into me.

The Pool Boy was breathing hard now, trying to control his impending climax, so I continued with my taunting of him, "You're enjoying it aren't you. You can't fuck all the cute little dollies where you work, can you, but you can fuck me because I'm not one of your students and I'm not jailbait any more, am I? But you can pretend because I'm wearing the outfit can't you?"

He could only pant in response.

"Wait," I said, as I pushed back on his chest. "I want you to fuck me doggy style. I've never tried that."

His cock popped out of my cunt glistening with my juices and I rolled away from him and onto the floor. I dropped to my knees with my head on my folded arms with my ass obscenely up in the air. "Come on fuck me," I said with a tone of voice that was approaching a snarl. The Pool Boy was on his knees behind me just looking at me. My plaid skirt was pulled up onto my back and I had my knees spread so he had a view of my pussy and my little rosebud of an asshole. He just kneeled there stroking my calves. One of my knee socks had slid down to my ankle.

"Come on. Fuck me!" I snarled. He grabbed my ass with both hands and then slid his cock in just a little way. Then he used one hand to slap my ass hard three times. It was a shock and it really hurt . . . in a good sort of way. No one had ever spanked me before.

"Stop being so mouthy you little slut," he said. "If you want me to fuck you, you have to say please."

I tried to push my hips back against him to get more of his cock into me, but he pulled it out completely and slapped the other side of my ass twice. "Say please," he repeated in a soft but threatening voice.

I was crying now, but I managed to squeak out a "please," between sobs.

"Please what?" he said. He had his cock in his hand and was using it to stroke the outside of my pussy, occasionally brushing my clit.

"Please, please," I responded still crying.

He slapped me again, but not so hard as he had before. "Tell me what you want, Kate."

I chocked back a sob and said, "I want you to fuck me. I want that big hard cock of yours in my pussy. . . please. Please. Oh please fuck me."

"Okay," he said as he grabbed both sides of my ass and began to slide his cock back into me. He put it in slowly, almost gently, but it went in so far and it felt so big. I couldn't believe it. When he had it all the way in he just held it there . . . so big, so hard, and it felt so fucking good.

"Oh, oh. Thank you," I said. "That's so fucking good!"

We stayed that way for what seemed like a long time and finally I began to wiggle my hips. Not a lot. Just a bit, but enough to cause some friction. That brought him back to life and he began to fuck me. First it was with long slow strokes that went almost all of the way out of my cunt and then all the way back in. Gradually he accelerated the pace and the force until he was ramming me as hard and fast as he could and I was matching his pace by slamming my hips into him as he started each stroke into my cunt. As I moved I could feel my tits swing beneath my chest. Neither of us was saying anything now, but it was a glorious fuck.

It wasn't long until I could feel another orgasm building. That got me talking again. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm going to cum. Oh, oh, shit yes! I'm going to cum! Oh Fuuuuuck!" and then I screamed as my second orgasm ripped through me. The muscles in my cunt clamped down on his cock and that set him off. I felt his prick stiffen, and he pushed all the way up against the end of my cunt. Then I felt stream after stream of his hot cum flooding my cunt. He groaned loudly, I think, but I couldn't really tell because I was so lost in my own orgasm I wasn't paying much attention. I think I actually came a third time when I felt his prick flood me with his cum, but maybe it was just a continuation of the prior orgasm. Who knows . . . who cares?

We tipped sideways to the floor, both panting and still coupled. We lay that way until I felt his shriveling cock slide out of my pussy.

"I have to go," he whispered. "Two more pools to clean today."

"Are there schoolgirls to fuck at those pools?" I asked.

"Fuck, I hope not. You've worn me out."

He stood and dressed quickly, and I watched from where I was lying half naked on the floor as he walked out the door. I heard him gather his tools, and then I heard his truck drive away. By this time I was beginning to recover. I stood up and peeled off the rest of my clothes. Then I walked naked out to our freshly-cleaned pool and dove in with my freshly and thoroughly fucked body. I swam a few laps and then got out and lay naked in the sun gloating about how much more successful I had been than Louise in seducing the Pool Boy.

I fucked the Pool Boy every Tuesday for the rest of the summer. It was glorious. That's the only word that can describe the sex we had that summer—fucking glorious. By the next summer we had a different pool cleaning service, and I had other men in my life, but I will always remember the Pool Boy. He was my first seduction, and he was worth every minute of the effort I put into it.

Wow! That's quite a story," said Henry. "So that's when you began to learn the art of seduction."

"Absolutely. There were lots of others that I seduced and more than a few that I failed to seduce later, but the Pool Boy was the first, and it was a magical learning experience."

"Well, I've got to shower, have breakfast, and go to work, but I'll call you tomorrow for your next story."

"Good night, lover."

"Good morning."