Looking Back Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fuck!" she said. "Shit, that's good, but I want you to eat me. Oh God, I need you to eat me. Now!"

I pulled my head away from her tits and asked loudly enough so everyone could hear, "What about the Professor? How is he going to fit into this? Is he going to just sit there and jack his cock?" Meanwhile I continued to stroke two fingers in and out of her cunt.

I was looking directly at the Professor as I spoke, and he was staring hard back at me. The question was addressed to him and he knew it.

"Oh, fuck!" groaned Halili. "I don't care. I just need you to eat . . ."

"He wants to fuck you," the Professor interrupted. "He wants to take this big long dick and shove it up your cunt and fuck you until you scream. You need to get down on your knees between Halili's legs and eat her and I'm going to fuck you from behind while you eat her."

I looked hard at him, without a trace of a smile. "Good," I said.

I stood up, stepped between Halili's legs, and dropped to my knees, my ass pointed at the Professor across the room. Then I pulled her hips towards me and began to nibble at the insides of her thighs working closer and closer to her pussy. Instead of letting my butt sink to my heels, I kept it in the air and spread my knees apart to facilitate the Professor's access to my sex. Just as I began to lap at Halili's pussy, I felt the Professor grab my ass with both hands. Then I felt his cock sliding up and down my slit, in preparation for penetration. Fuck. On every stroke his prick flicked my clit and I felt like I had just received a jolt of electricity.

Now I was finger-fucking Halili while I continued to lick her pussy. Such a fucking sexy thing to do. She was crying and groaning. I felt the Professor's cock probe at the entrance to my cunt. Then it began to penetrate. It was slow and not particularly tight. But, oh God! It felt so good and he just kept pushing in, deeper and deeper. My God, Just how long was his cock after all? Eventually I felt it bump up against the end of my cunt. He stopped then and just held it there. Oh that felt so good. I wiggled my ass to get some movement, and he took the hint and began to thrust into me.

"That's it! Oh Shit! That's it!" moaned Halili. "Keep that up. Don't stop, damn, don't stop what you're doing."

The Professor began stroking me harder and faster. That made it difficult to maintain the pace I had established with Halili. She reached down and grabbed my head with both hands. I knew I had to get her to a climax before I got too wound up with the Professor, so I began to flick her clit on every third stroke. Each time I did that she screamed.

I could feel the Professor's balls slapping my clit on each of his strokes. It felt so good, and I could feel myself approaching a climax. I pushed my head a bit higher and sucked Halili's hard little clit into my mouth so I could lash it with my tongue. I also slipped a third finger into her cunt and began to ram her hard with my hand. After only a few moments of this I heard her scream and felt the muscles in her cunt clamp down on my hand. Her climax went on forever.

Halili pushed my head away as soon as her climax ended, unable to take any more stimulation. I dropped my head to the floor and began to push back hard against the Professor's thrusts. How could such a skinny dick be so good? He continued to pound while I met him with thrusts from my hips.

Halili, her climax finally finished, sunk down over my back and reached under my chest to begin playing with my tits. That just about pushed me over the edge. "Fuck her Richard! Fuck her harder, Richard!" she said. As she spoke she was twisting both of my nipples and pulling on them. Just then I felt him stiffen and begin to squirt rivers of cream into my cunt. That set me off.

"Oh, Fuuuuuuck. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed. It seemed like my climax lasted forever.

Just then we heard a knock at the door. "Is everything all right in there, Professor Smyth?" It was one of the faculty secretaries who worked down the hall.

"Oh yes," he said in his deep voice. "We were just rehearsing one of Shakespeare's plays. When the women in Julius Caesar learn of his death they do a good bit of wailing. We'll try to keep it down."

"Well, okay, we just wanted to be sure everything was okay."

We could hear her shoes clicking on the old the hardwood floors as she walked away.

Then we all collapsed giggling.

"Oh my," said Halili. "What if she had come in?"

"She might have died of the shock," said the Professor. "Or she might . . . "

"Or she might have wanted to join us," I said, interrupting. That caused a round of explosive laughter.

Finally the Professor said, "All right ladies, let's get cleaned up and dressed and get out of here before someone else gets curious." He was all business again.

Once we dressed and I was heading for the door, the Professor handed me another book, saying, "Reading for next week's session."

Then Halili grabbed me and we kissed for a long time, as we had when I first approached her on the couch. Finally I opened the door, peaked down the hallways to see that they were clear, and then hurried out of the building and into the crowds of Sproul Plaza. Once there I took a seat on a bench to consider just how incredible the last hour had been. Really, what was I learning in college?

12