Looking Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" I said. "You're so big." His prick was stretching my cunt farther than it had ever been stretched, and it kind of hurt a little, but it hurt so good, so fucking good! I felt his balls press up against me, so I knew he was in as far in as he was going to get, not anywhere near what the Professor's long prick would do, but I was so full.

"Yes, that's it. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard with that big fat cock of yours!" He was silent, looking deep into my eyes as he began to stroke his prick in and out of me, never coming completely out before he rammed it back in.

We fucked like that for several minutes, neither of us feeling any urgency to cum again, just enjoying the sensations. He began to massage my tits and then began to suck on them, as he continued to slowly stroke his oversized prick in and out of my cunt. He sucked on the nipples and nibbled softly on them with his teeth. Each time he did that it sent a jolt straight to my pussy, and I began to get more and more aroused. Now I was groaning and whimpering.

"Let's try another position," I said. "I want to see if I can get you even deeper inside me."

"What?" he asked. He was zoned out. Just focused on the rhythmic fucking and sucking on my nipples.

"Fuck me from behind," I said.

"Oh yeah," he responded. "That always makes me cum."

"Good," I said as I climbed off of him and got down on my hands and knees on the carpeted floor.

I stuck my ass in the air while he positioned himself on his knees between my legs. I always felt so obscene in this position. So exposed. We had to adjust our position a bit so that my cunt was at the right height for him, but then I felt his fat prick slide back into my now well-stretched cunt. Oh fuck! It felt so good and he did seem to go in further before I felt his balls bang against my clit.

"Oh yeah! That's it! Now just start fucking me with everything you've got." As I spoke I pushed my ass back and, unbelievably, it felt like his fat cock penetrated me even further.

I felt his hands grab my ass on each side and he began to fuck me with hard short strokes. Each time he banged against my ass so that I rocked forward. I could feel my tits swaying beneath my chest. This was fucking at its dirtiest.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I said. "That's it, just keep that up." His thighs were now making a slapping sound each time they hit my ass. "Oh yes, yes, yes. Fuck yes!"

He was silent and clearly focused on pounding my ass and cunt with everything he had.

Finally he spoke, softly, "Fuck I'm getting close. Play with your clit, so we cum together."

I reached back with my hand and began to stroke my clitty. Now he was groaning with each stroke, and then I felt the heat of his cum at the end of my cunt. He quit stroking and just held himself as deep in my cunt as he could as his cock sent stream after stream of his hot cum into me. The first shot I felt set me off, and I screamed again as my cunt spasmed around his cock.

After we came we climbed up on the couch and collapsed into each other's arms. I think we slept for half and hour or so. I awoke when I felt him stir.

"Hi," he said. "That was wonderful."

"Yes, it was."

"Oh, my name is Howard."

"Really," I said still sleepy. "Somehow I didn't take you for a Howard. Oh well, my name is Kate."

We were there all night talking and fucking. He fucked me twice more that night and spent a lot of time sucking on my tits and eating my pussy. I bet I came half a dozen times before the night was over (at six the next morning, when they opened the library). I really was in love with him by the next morning. I guess I fall in love easily.

12