Looking Back Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles relinquished his grip on her nipples and backed down to a soft sensual message of her breasts through the thin knit top she was wearing.

"Hmmm," Cherie said after a deep breath. "I think maybe his interest is a bit more than just professional."

Looking at me he asked, "Have you girls had any of the tasty dope your aunt has provided for this party?"

"No, do you have some?" I responded. It was a good thing I answered, because Cherie's ability to reply coherently was seriously compromised by Uncle Charles' erotic massage of her tits. First he had been fucking the maid and now he was damn near assaulting my friend. But somehow, I did not find him as reprehensible as the rest of my family did. To me he was, well . . . charming, in a twisted, perverted, and erotic sense.

"Well," he said, "I did have another joint in my pants, but I'm not at all sure where I left them. Mark of a good party, eh? Let's just breeze back through the main room and then go out by the pool. There is a stash behind the bar. I'll get a another joint and we can savor it by the pool. That's easier than trying to figure out where I left my pants."

Cherie stepped back from his massage to leave the kitchen, but before either Cherie or I could get to the door, Charles spoke up. "Wait girls, we can't go back to the main room with the two of you dressed like that. After all, I do have a reputation to maintain."

Oh, oh, I thought! Our costumes are too skanky, but wait, he's naked? How can we be overdressed? Cherie, being the slut-in-training that she was, was already pulling her top over her head. I followed suit and then the three of us, Uncle Charles naked and sporting a stiffy, and Cherie and I topless, walked back into the main room.

The crowd had thinned out a bit during our absence, but those who had stayed behind, had moved well beyond the casual groping that had occupied them when we passed through earlier. Cherie and I leaned, half naked, against the bar surveying the activities in the room while Uncle Charles rooted around behind the bar seeking a joint.

On the floor in the center of the room there was a naked threesome. He was lying on his back while a woman rode his cock for all she was worth. She was facing another woman who was sitting on the man's face, presumably getting her pussy licked. The two women were sucking tongues and playing with each other's nipples.

There was a more or less dressed couple sitting on the couch watching the threesome on the floor. His trousers were open and a very stiff dick was jutting upright from them. His partner was naked from the waist up and had pulled her dress up around her hips and spread her legs as wide as she could get them. She was using one hand to jerk the guy's cock and the other was stroking her wet pussy while he reached across with one hand to maul her large, soft tits.

At the end of the same couch, the maid we had seen Uncle Charles fucking in the kitchen was now completely naked and bent over the couch while one of the guests plowed her cunt from behind, much as Charles had been doing earlier in the kitchen. Apparently she had decided that the canapés could serve themselves. Probably a good call, because it looked to me like no one in this room was interested in eating anything except each other.

There was another couch on the other side of the room where two women were locked in a sixty-nine position lapping furiously at each other, while a pair of guys lay next to them on the floor in more or less the same position sucking noisily on each other's cocks. I recognized all four of them as friends of my mother, but I had always been under the impression that they were married to each other. Men to women—well you know what I mean. Who knew? San Francisco in the late 1970s was a wild place.

A blonde woman, maybe in her late forties or early fifties, sat naked in a wing chair looking well and thoroughly fucked, her large soft tits covered with more cum than could possibly have originated from a single or even two cocks. She just had this so relaxed smile on her face as she leisurely stroked her pussy and watched the action. I couldn't tell if she was relaxed from the sex she had obviously had shortly before our entry into the room or from the dope that Charles was digging for behind the counter. Probably both, I thought.

There were several other combinations of naked or nearly-naked people in various carnal groupings scattered around the room, but before I could focus on them in detail, Charles popped up from behind the bar holding one of the fattest joints I have ever seen.

"Got it," he announced in triumph. . . . "Let's go to the pool." He stepped around the bar, slid between Cherie and me, and, with an arm around each of us, his fingertips kneading our tits, steered us rapidly out of the room. Cherie and I were looking back over our shoulders at the orgy we were leaving behind. Cherie, was mildly protesting, "But, but, but, Charlie . . ."

"Not to worry my dears; the night is young yet. Come with me to the pool, and we will partake of this most delightful Jamaican Red Kate's aunt has provided."

The pool was an indoor lap pool, which was under a glass and iron dome at the back of the house. There were lights, but it was darker than in the house. Cherie and I doffed the remainder of our clothes, so we were naked like Charles. It seemed appropriate to strip down by the pool. We pulled up three chairs and sat, Charles between us, and enjoyed the mega-joint Charles had procured, quickly becoming thoroughly stoned.

At some point another couple wandered into the pool area. They stripped off their clothes and jumped into the pool. After swimming to the far end he hoisted her up onto the deck and proceeded to lap slowly and languorously at her pussy. Dope can seriously mess with your sense of time, so I'm not sure how long they went at it, but it seemed like a deliciously long time to me. Cherie, Charles, and I just sat there silently watching them in our marijuana haze.

The girl wasn't a screamer. We could just barely hear her whimpering as her lover massaged her pussy with his tongue. Eventually her whole body stiffened and she let out a slightly louder whimper as she reached a climax. Then she slipped back into the pool and the two of them swam back to our end of the pool. As they climbed out of the pool and walked towards us, the woman recognized Charles.

"Charlie, I didn't know you were here. She walked directly to him, ignoring Cherie and me. She leaned forward over Charles, her breasts swinging as they hung down, and kissed him. After what seemed like a long kiss, she reached down with one hand and began to stroke his cock, without breaking the kiss. It had been pretty rigid throughout the evening, but it now jumped as she began to stroke it. Then as her companion, Cherie, and I watched, she sank to her knees and engulfed his cock in her mouth, beginning an energetic blowjob.

Her companion at first just stood watching and stroking his erect cock. Then he sank to his knees between Cherie's legs, saying, "Puis-je?" and without waiting for an answer began to eat her with the same skill he had displayed earlier. (I learned later that he was French and spoke not a word of English. Given his sexual skills, his language deficiency was irrelevant).

I sat and masturbated slowly as I watched the two couples next to me engage in oral sex. They kept at it for some time, but all good things must "cum" to an end. Eventually Charles began to groan and fuck the woman's face. She pulled back and finished him with a hand job, letting his cum splash over her face and tits at just about the time the Frenchman brought Cherie to a screaming climax.

He then stood and turned to me, again saying "Puis-je?" I responded, "Oui," and he ate me to the same screaming climax as Cherie had experienced. But then he laid me out on a cushion from a chaise longue and proceeded to fuck me almost senseless. I don't know how many times that man had already cum that evening, but his hard dick had amazing staying power. We fucked, and fucked, and fucked. I've no idea how many times I came before he finally exploded inside me, but it had to be at least the five or six that Cherie claimed. Besides she was busy having sex with the Frenchman's partner, most of the time, so anything she reports about that part of the evening has to be taken skeptically. Really, how much could she see with her head planted firmly between the woman's thighs?

Eventually the Frenchman and his friend moved on, leaving Charles, Cherie and me on our own. Charles was sporting a big erection again, after watching the Frenchman fuck me for what seemed me to be an eternity. I wouldn't see him again for another twenty years when he would become my third husband, but that's a story for another day.

We wandered back into the house and somehow I seemed to lose track of Cherie and Charles. I was pretty stoned, so I wasn't really processing things. She told me later that she had gone to a bedroom with Charles, where he had fucked her silly for at least two hours. I believe he fucked her, fucked her well and thoroughly, but two hours? I think her time perceptions weren't in any better shape than mine.

I remember at some point in the evening hearing my Aunt Chloe giggling from a room off a hallway I was in. The door was slightly ajar, and I looked discreetly in. I saw my Aunt Chloe standing naked before a tall, extremely dark, devastatingly handsome, black man. He was very muscular, a man who obviously spent a good deal of time working his muscles. I later learned he was a longshoreman who had recently immigrated to San Francisco from Marseille. I also noticed that he had a very erect, long, thick dick, which my Aunt Chloe was slowly stroking with both hands.

Chloe was leaning against a wall and the man was massaging my Aunt's large soft breasts. Her areolas were swollen and her nipples were as hard as his cock. They were speaking softly in French that I couldn't quite follow, and she was looking up into his eyes. He suddenly reached down, scooped her up in his arms, and carried her to the bed in the center of the room.

I made brief eye contact with Chloe as he carried her to the bed, but she said nothing and remained focused on her lover of the moment. I thought maybe I should move on and let them be, but after all, they had left the door ajar, so maybe they wanted to be watched. Besides, the idea of watching my mother's sister being fucked by this beautiful, huge, black man was just too erotic to walk away from, so I stayed put and began to slowly caress my sex. Even though the Frenchman had fucked me until I was exhausted an hour or two before, I could feel the slow burn in my groin beginning that means only one thing—a need to have some form of sex that leads to a climax.

Chloe's lover dropped her hips onto the bed, and then he dropped to his knees, her legs over his shoulders with Chloe on her back. He began by kissing the inside of her thighs, gently and slowly working down one leg and then the other towards her core. Chloe lay calmly on her back massaging her large soft tits.

Eventually he reached her core, and it looked like he was slowly stroking her sex with his tongue. When he picked his head up at one point I saw that he had an obscenely long tongue. I could see his long dick, still very erect swinging beneath him. God, he was hung like a horse. They were clearly in no hurry, but watching them was making me hotter and hotter.

Eventually, he brought an arm up to her crotch from below and appeared to be using his long thin fingers to massage the inside of her pussy. I couldn't tell how many fingers he had in her or how far into her they were, but I let my imagination fill in those details. I could see that he was alternating between simply holding his fingers up in her cunt (perhaps massaging her g-spot?) and using them to actively finger fuck her as his arm pumped them in and out. By now Chloe was moaning and throwing her head back and forth. Her massage of her tits had progressed to pinching and pulling on her nipples.

For my part I had two fingers in my pussy and one hand was massaging one of my tits. It was so fucking erotic, watching my aunt and this gorgeous black man. I was telling myself she didn't know I was there, but really, I knew she had seen me and probably recognized me, and the fact that I was watching was making it just that much hotter for her. So nasty. So erotic.

I heard her say something to him in French. I didn't know what the words meant, but there was clearly an urgency to it. He stood up, the muscles in his back and hips rippling as he grabbed her by the hips and turned her over. Then, as he held her by the hips I saw him plunge his huge cock into my aunt. No preliminaries. He just slammed it into her and she screamed, "Oh, fuuuuuuuck!"

Then he began to really pound her, ramming his big cock into her again and again. Chloe was crying and groaning, sometimes in words, maybe French, maybe English and often not really words. "Oh fuck! Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. Yes that's it. Ram that cock into me. Faster! Harder! Ohhhhh, arrrrrrrrrgh!"

She lasted a surprisingly long time, but eventually, as the sweat on her lover's back began to glisten and run down him in rivulets, she climaxed with a piercing scream. I had my legs spread widely and four fingers jammed into my cunt at this point. When Chloe climaxed, I reached down with the hand that had been twisting my nipples and twisted my clit, triggering my own climax. "Oh fuuuuuck!" I yelled, giving up on any pretense of secrecy.

The black man looked briefly over his shoulder at me as Chloe sagged away from him. We made eye contact for a moment, but then he turned back to Chloe. His still hard dick was bobbing before him and he was stroking it.

Chloe rolled over onto her back, her legs still spread on either side of the black man's hips and, holding out her big tits, said softly, "Cum on my tits. I want you to. Now!"

Her lover began stroking his big cock, still shiny from the juices of Chloe's cunt. I was spent, leaning against the wall, but unable to take my eyes off the erotic scene within—Chloe on her back, her legs still spread obscenely, holding out her large soft tits to her lover, who stood between her thighs leaning forward and stroking his long hard cock.

It didn't take him long. He groaned and began shooting stream after stream of cum at my aunt. The first stream hit her in the face, but the subsequent streams, several of them, sprayed her tits, and the last dribbles fell on her belly. Chloe held up her arms in invitation and her lover gently let himself down on top of her, both of them spent, the gobs of cum he had ejaculated now smeared across both of them.

I moved on with my ramble through the house, fucking a couple of men I met and at least one woman and eventually finding Cherie. She and I wandered about until we found enough of our clothes to allow us to leave without risking an indecent exposure arrest and somehow managed to drive safely back to Berkeley.

It was the first of several orgies I was to attend at my Aunt Chloe's home.

12