Looking Back Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

Still holding my tits out towards him, I leaned forward and gently touched the head of his cock with the very erect nipple of my right tit, transferring the drop of precum from his cock to my nipple. Then I leaned back again, still holding up the breast that had touched his prick and using the fingertips of my other hand, began to massage the drop of precum into my nipple. So fucking sensual. I closed my eyes and let out a quiet gasp from the sensation. He continued to stare and softly stroke his cock.

Opening my eyes, I saw that another drop of precum had emerged, and I repeated the process with my left breast. Then I leaned forward and begin to lick the head of his cock—slow sensual strokes that circled the glans and slowly approached the, oh-so-sensitive tip, just as a really good lover does with a woman's nipple. As I reached the tip, he gasped and said something in French I didn't understand. I spoke adequate French, but I didn't know any of the words lovers use (other than "fuck," which seems to be universal). Yves later saw to it that I became fluent in French obscenities.

I pulled his hand away from his cock and took it as far into my mouth as I could, sucking hard as I pulled back. I began bobbing my head repeating the process. Yves was laying back with his head on the back of the couch, his hands behind his head, and his eyes closed, lost in the sensations my mouth was creating on his prick. I have never been able to swallow a cock without gagging, so there were still a couple of inches of his shaft exposed when the head of his prick hit the back of my throat. Each time I came to the top, I deliberately let saliva slip down the shaft so that the lower part was soon well lubricated, allowing me to use my hand to jack as much of his cock as was exposed at each stage of my rhythm. I used a twisting motion with my hand that I knew would bring most men to climax rapidly.

I was using my other hand to massage his balls. I could tell he was getting close because I could feel them tightening and pulling up towards his prick. At the same time his prick was swelling and becoming even harder than it was when we had started.

I pulled my head back and looked at him, "Are you close?"

"Oh fuck! Oui!" followed by a string of French obscenities I didn't understand.

I rubbed the now very slippery head of his prick against my tits again and then resumed my sucking and jacking. Now he had grabbed my head with both hands and was fucking my face. I felt him stiffen and then there was a blast of hot cum hitting the back of my mouth as he swore in French. It was followed by at least three or four more major eruptions that filled my mouth. I had planned on swallowing his cum, but there was so much that came so quickly. A large amount escaped, running down my chin and dripping onto my tits and my blouse.

Yves lay back, recovering for a moment, as I just sat on my knees, cum dripping down my face and tits and staining my blouse, enjoying my success.

He finally spoke. "Fuck! Oh fuck! Mon Dieu! You are really good at that."

"Merci, Monsieur," I said with a smile on my cum-splattered face.

Yves looked at his watch. "Yes, we have time! Change places with me and pull your dress up."

Not one to argue in situations such as this, I hopped onto the couch, pulled my dress up around my hips, and spread my legs apart as he dropped between them, exposing my naked pussy. He paused when he saw that I was naked beneath the dress.

"Oh, so this wasn't a business dinner you were planning tonight? Something more romantic perhaps?"

"A little of both. I have an unorthodox relationship with my boss and his wife, although I would never use the word 'romance' to describe it. 'Erotic' would be more accurate, or perhaps just plain 'nasty'."

"How convenient," he said. "And they don't object to you having, shall we say, other interests."

"Oh no. They encourage it, and they like to hear all the sordid details when we are focused on the non-business side of our relationship, in a discreet manner of course. They aren't really interested in who—just what and how."

"How nasty," he said. "You must introduce me sometime, but now, tempus fugit."

He leaned forward and began using his long tongue to make slow soft strokes up the outer lips of my pussy, carefully avoiding my clit, which was already extended beyond its hood. Fuck, it felt good. Next he slid two fingers into my cunt and began to slowly stroke them in and out. He used his thumb to spread my outer lips so his tongue could work the sensitive tissue beneath them.

As he had done, I laid my head back on the back of the couch, closed my eyes, and let the sensations he was causing wash through me. While I lay there, I massaged the cum that had spilled onto my tits into them and then began to pull and twist on my nipples. It was so fucking good. I could feel myself rapidly marching towards a climax.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he accelerated the pace of his finger-fucking. "Oh god, yes. That is so good! So, so, so fucking good."

"I know you have to leave, so make me cum. Make me cum hard. Now!" I grabbed his head and pushed it against my crotch.

Now his fingers were curled with their tips pressing on my g-spot. I could feel the pressure for a climax building. Then he flicked my clit with his tongue. Just once and lightly, but that pushed me over the edge. I screamed as my climax washed over me and then moaned and cried as it continued in waves. His fingers continued to fuck me and his lips were now sucking on my clit. The climax rolled through my body in waves until I had to push his head away, unable to stand any more stimulation.

I lay back against the couch panting and trying to recover. Finally, I sat up and leaned forward, taking his head in my hands. "You're so, so good at that. Maybe better than you were twenty years ago." Then we kissed, a long, wet sloppy kiss in which our tongues dueled and we savored the taste of each other's ejaculate.

Finally, I pushed him away and lay back against the couch as he stood, pulling his clothing back into place. My dress was still around my hips, my legs spread lewdly, and my breasts partially, but inadequately covered by my cum-stained blouse. I noticed as he dressed that his cock had recovered and was standing erect. I looked at it and thought how nice a long slow fuck would be, but when I spoke I said, "Now go. Pull up your pants and get to your plane. We both have to be adults now. I will see you Saturday in Paris, and we will fuck then."

And I did and we did.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers
12