Looking Down on 2I

Story Info
Between the piano and the wall is my favorite place.
1.7k words
3.95
20.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

Between the piano and the wall is my favorite place, it has been for a long, long time. I remember years ago sitting there, looking out of the window while my mother played the piano. I could rest my head against the piano legs and feel the vibrations of the music as I looked down at the windows in the apartment building across the alley.

Apartments 2G, 2H, and 2I all had windows I could see from my space between the piano and the wall. Even before I really knew what a soap opera was, I was able to watch my own private operas as they unfolded to Mother's piano music. Initially it was more a dance than anything as the people moved and I heard the accompanying piano, but as I grew a bit older I added lyrics to the music as the people's lips moved in the rooms below, I imagined them singing.

Later, I didn't need to make up the lyrics, I was able to listen in to the real conversations thanks to one of the great new toys that year called the "Big Ear." Most of my friends at school reveled over their new GI Joes, instead, I set up my "Big Ear" and simply listened in. It all worked great until 2H stuck a window air conditioner in their window. With the window closed and the unit running, I was once again deaf to the people in 2H. I could still peek in the window above the window unit, but I was back to inventing my own lyrics to their soap opera.

Fortunately 2G and 2I spoke clearly to my "amplified ears" and I slowly learned the significance of the things they discussed and the things they did. Of course about the time I really learned to take full advantage of the vantage point I headed off to college. I was gone about five years, only returning to the apartment to visit a few times until my mother died. Between jobs at the time, I found it was cheaper to move into the old apartment than stay in my place.

I moved out most of mother's old furniture and replaced it with my own, leaving only the piano in the exact spot it stayed for years and years. The first evening I spent there I couldn't wait until early evening when I could sit down in my old spot and take a peek down into the lives in 2G, 2H and 2I. Noticing the space seemed smaller than I had recalled I turned sideways and eased in between the piano and the wall, sitting down on the floor. I could see the stain in the floor I was never quite able to clean completely in my younger years as I scooted up and then glanced down to those three apartments.

Well, the window air conditioning unit in 2H was newer and some new drapes covered the glass above the unit, so the lives in 2H remained invisible to me. Likewise, 2G had their blinds down and closed so I was unable to see anything. I guess with all the computers and TV screens in the apartments now, outside lighting was no longer a desirable thing.

Ah, but when I glanced over to 2I the window coverings were pulled back and I had a good view into what was now a bedroom, with a perfect view of the bed. No one was home at this time but I didn't mind, I simply rested my head on the piano leg and let my mind wander to some of the sights I saw over the years. Mostly it was the mundane day to day of a number of different people, but occasionally I got to watch some interesting things.

Over the next hour or so I let those interesting sights play through my mind like the old, nostalgic porn videos you see out today, except mine were in color. I did remember that until I got myself a good set of binoculars while in college, the views I got were not in a lot of detail. Mostly I could see (and hear, using my "Big Ear") a woman on her back, legs spread wide while a man either moved his head around in her crotch as she moaned or he was on top of her, with his ass pumping up and down, once again while she moaned.

Once I got the binoculars I was able to actually see a cock disappearing in between a woman's lips, a tongue toying with a nipple, and occasionally the cum splashing over a woman's stomach as coitus interruptus seemed to be the preferred birth control method of one of the tenants in the apartments.

Movement in the window below caught my attention and I noticed a young woman walk past the bed and kick off her shoes. She was an attractive, slender woman who had obviously just arrived home from work. I watched as she tossed her long, dark hair to one side and then pulled off her jacket and walked over to the closet. Carefully hanging up the jacket, she pulled off her pants, hung them up also and then slipped out of her blouse, tossing it into what looked like a small laundry hamper in her closet.

She then moved over to the bed, sat down and then leaned back, stretching out her arms as she reclined onto the bedspread. I watched for a few minutes figuring she'd get up and get changed in a few minutes and then move out into her living room or kitchen. Instead, after a few minutes, she sat up, reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, exposing her small, but beautifully shaped breasts.

Her nipples and areola were very dark compared to her fair skin, so even without my binoculars I could see them very well. Zooming in with the binoculars let me see the nipples. They were tiny, but quickly grew as she began running her palms over them in small circles. She continued circling her breasts as she leaned back on the bed.

My cock was hard from just watching her massage her breasts, so I unzipped my zipper and eased it out of my pants. I slowly began sliding my hand over it in unison with the circling motions she was making. She continued for a long time before I noticed one of her hands slide down her body and passing over the top of her panties, it dipped down between her legs and slid over her pussy before returning to her breasts.

She continued this for several minutes, continuing on her breasts and occasionally letting her hand dip down and slide over her panties and then back up to her breasts. I did notice that each time she moved her hands down over her panties, she'd lift her hips a bit more as she reached down to touch her pussy. Was it my imagination or did I notice a dark spot forming in the crotch of her panties?

After what seemed like forever, I watched her reach down with both hands and gently pull her panties down her legs. She kicked them off and then spread her legs. With my binoculars in one hand and my cock in the other I watched as she reached down, carefully opened her lips and pressed two finger into her pussy, moving them around in a bit of a circle. She pulled them out slowly and I could see them glistening in her juices.

Her fingers sensuously slid up between her soft, curving lips as I watched them open just slightly for her wishing it was my cock sliding between those soft folds. Pulling her lips to one side with her left hand, she moved the wet fingers of her right directly onto her clit. Holding it between her thumb and index finger, she gently pinched it, letting it slip back and forth under the pressure.

She continued this for a while and then quickly returned her fingers to her pussy, I guess for more lubrication because she almost immediately returned to her clit. Now her hips began to rise and fall as she rubbed her clit with her fingers faster and faster. Matching her motion, I began stroking my cock, slowing down occasionally to be sure not to come too quickly. I wanted to time this perfectly.

Now as she rubbed her clit with the fingers of her right hand, her left hand slipped down and I could see her fingers press into herself. Instead of immediately sliding them out, she left them in herself, moving in and out. I could see her lips purse in and out as she finger fucked herself.

Her hips were moving more urgently now so I finally let myself go, stroking my cock up and down as she diddled her clit and pushed her fingers in and out. Finally when she lifted her hips high in the air and then collapsed back onto the bed, turning on her side and pulling her legs together, I let myself go, giving into the pleasure that shot through my cock and spurting my come out onto the sheer drapes and the floor.

Realizing I had nothing to clean up the cum with, I jumped up, rushed into the kitchen. I grabbed a wad of paper towels and began dabbing the white, sticky fluid from, first the curtains, and then the floor. As I cleaned up the floor I looked down and saw the woman still on her side on the bed. With all the cum cleaned up I remained there watching until she got up, grabbed her panties and pulled them back on.

Suddenly she jerked her head and then looked up toward my window and then quickly moved into her bedroom. I quickly moved back from the window wondering if she had possibly seen me. I had watched through the sheer curtain and it was dark behind me so I don't think she could have seen me.

Carefully easing back from the window I dabbed my cock off with some of the paper towel, slipped it back into my pants and then went back into the kitchen. Tossing the paper towels into the trash I sat down on one of the chairs wondering if, after all these years of watching, I had been caught. Only time would tell, but when I walked past the piano and headed to my room I noticed that the blinds to the window into 2I were closed.