Looking For Answers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please don't," she cried through her moans. "But I can't take that big thing up my ass!"

"Yes you can baby, and you will," I replied softly. I wanted to fuck her ass but I wanted to be careful with this as well, knowing she hadn't done it before. Another quiet whimper. "Just tell me if you want me to stop Amy, but I am going to fuck your ass." Apparently the talk had turned her on, as I felt her cum around me. She usually builds up and I can tell when she's going to orgasm, but this one caught me (and her) by surprise.

"Oh my God Tim!" was all she could mutter. I pulled out, having her wetness on my dick and slowly started to poke at her asshole. I pushed in just a bit, letting her start getting used to me. Karen went over next to Amy's head and started whispering things I couldn't fully hear. I know I heard some parts, like "fuck your ass ... you know you want it ... that big dick ... filling your ass... enjoy it baby." Amy's reactions were getting stronger and she was starting to push back at me. I pushed in a bit deeper and all of a sudden my head was in. A quick shout of pain came from Amy, and I stopped, again letting her get used to it. I saw Karen's hands snake down between Amy's legs and start playing with her clit. She asked Amy something, and then nodded at me to continue. But I wanted to hear it from Amy.

I asked, "Do you want more baby? Tell me if you want me to fuck your tight ass!"

After a couple of seconds, I heard "Fuck me Tim. Fuck my ass! God I want your entire dick in me!" I began the slow process of putting more and more of my cock into her. At the half way point I stopped. Her tightness was getting to me, but I couldn't cum yet. I was surprised to hear Amy's voice saying "More God damn it! Give me more!"

So I did, shoving my cock all the way in. Another quick yelp from Amy, but then she started to push back on me again. She wanted this! I started fucking her, and every once in a while I'd feel a small hand rubbing my cock. Karen was still playing with Amy's clit. Amy was about to cum again, and this time I knew I'd be joining her. "I'm going to cum in your ass baby, I'm going to blow my big load into your ass."

"Yes Tim," she blurted, "I want you to cum with me. I'm so close! I want you to cum in my ass baby, God!" As I felt her starting to clench tighter and tighter in her ass, I picked up the pace, fucking her ass hard. I felt my cum about to spurt and slowed down a bit. I didn't want to cum without her. I felt Karen's fingers pushing against Amy's clit, and heard Amy's moans get louder.

She was almost there. I started up again, banging in and out of her ass. Amy was bucking against me, wanting me to fill her ass, and as soon as I heard her first cry of orgasm, I let loose into her ass. I felt again like I had never cum this much, as my cock just kept jetting out cum. Between our two loud moans, I'm surprised the next door neighbors weren't calling the cops. As we both settled down, I pulled out. I watched my cum slowly drip out of her ass, before undoing the cuffs and taking off the blindfold. She kissed me passionately once again, and I fell asleep with one beautiful woman on each arm.

12