Looking For Katie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie grabbed my hips and swung me around. My left knee struck the edge of my bed painfully and I was falling. I bounced onto my bed. That was a bit of a relief with all that Katie was doing to me I wasn't sure which way I was facing. Trust is a wonderful thing. I didn't scream as I fell. Squeak? Well maybe.

Katie started devouring my cock all over again and I was almost glad my sore left knee was distracting me. I could feel the tension building inside me. Katie's mouth slipped over my glans and she sucked it like a lolly, in and out, in and out. "Oh Katie." She pushed deep and her tongue swirled around and she took and long slow suck as her head rose again. Then down deeper she went, her nose pressed into my curly pubes. I could feel the back of her throat close around the head of my cock and she swallowed. Katie was trying to swallow my cock and I shook.

"Katie ... oh ... Ka ... a ... tie...." I gasped. "Katie ... I'm gonna ... I'm ... gonna ... gonna blow!"

Katie withdrew slowly and then dived onto me again this time she sucked me into her throat again and again and again until I exploded!

"I'm gonna ... CUM! ... FUCK! KATIE FUCK!! FUCK!!!!" I thrashed around and I could hear a button pop and it sounded as if seams were tearing. I struggled but there was no escape. FUCK!

Katie didn't stop sucking until my cock stopped pumping. It was almost painful but it was the kind of pain I think I could live with. Her mouth left my cock with a wet sucking sound and it fell exhausted with a wet slap. Katie started giggling as she slid up my stomach. Her hands sliding up my sides. There was no tickling, which I was grateful for. I was in a hell of a spot if Katie wanted to tickle me.

It was at that moment I stopped struggling. Katie could do what ever she wanted with me. I trusted her and it didn't matter whether I was wrapped up in my pyjamas or not. Katie could do what ever she wanted to me and that made me happy. I was hers.

We had a bit more of a struggle actually getting my pyjamas from around my head and I lost another button somewhere but it was well worthwhile, the most wonderful girl in the universe was in my arms and we were kissing again. She had a funny taste in her mouth and then I realised, I was that funny taste. Katie still had cum in her mouth. I had never really been game to taste my cum, not more than just a little bit, now my tongue was rolling around in it, in my baby's mouth and that was just fine.

"And daddy said you'd cum too quick for it to be any fun." Katie kissed me again. "I thought you held out quite well actually, are you sure you haven't got someone one the side?"

More truth. I held up my hand and wiggle my fingers, "Just Rosy Palm and her five lovely daughters." Katie laughed and kissed me hard again. Hmm she could just do that forever.

"You came home and had a wank?" sigh. "You were thinking about me weren't you?"

There was only one answer to that. "Oh yes." Katie wriggled and giggled and she kissed me.

"Daddy said that you wouldn't last more than one shot and I know that's not true 'cos you're getting hard again." Katie was softly massaging my cock into some semblance of readiness.

I cleared my throat. "Well actually, I was thinking of you this morning when I wanked." I had never talked about my wankage to anyone before. It took a bit of getting used to. Upside down world again I guess. "And then before my shower tonight, and again during, and then there was after."

"Oh now I know you're boasting!" Katie laughed and we kissed again, this time for a long time. Our bodies moved against each other slick with sweat.

Katie sat up and crawled up my body. She squatted over my hips rubbing her wet pussy into my cock. "You're my special hero Steve with a singular and loving heart. Thank you for letting me be me." She leaned forward and kissed me. At the same time her hand reached between us and steadied my rising cock. She seated it between her lips and then slid down enveloping me in her hot wet body. If Katie's mouth, sucking my cock was heaven, her pussy was heaven's heaven. Nirvana, here I cum!

Katie slid down my hard cock, our lips locked together. Somehow my fingers found the hard nipples that blessed her gentle roundness all by themselves and she hissed and groaned when I squeezed and rubbed them. I could feel Katie's pussy squeeze me in unexpected ways. I didn't even know a pussy could squeeze. Katie was wet heaven as she rolled her hips forward and slid up again squeezing and pumping me, gyrating and groaning.

"Katie ... oh that's magnififul ... wondificent ... ohhh."

"Stevie ... hmmm ... you gonna get it all ... uhhh ... hmm ... my wonderful virgin lover. Oh daddy was so wrong you're making me sweat and hum!" And she thrust down again. "Momma's gonna make you cum." she breathed into my mouth. "Momma's gonna feel her boy squirt her womb. Hmmm."

I thrust up as Katie thrust down and we met with the slap of wet flesh and she squealed and squeezed me so hard I though my cock would pop. Nearly. Katie started to accelerate.

She moved down as she said, "Momma's," and then up, "gonna", "FUCK" down with prejudice, "her baby" up, "Good!" down with extreme prejudice. "He's gonna" up, "Cum!" down, "in me" up, "Cum!" down faster, "in me" up, "Cum" down faster again, "in me"

Again and again Katie dropped around me. It was like all my body's sensations were over-ridden by the waves of pleasure sliding in and out of Katie's cunt gave me. "Cum in me! Cum in me! Cum in me!" Katie kept repeating. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH! Fuck! FUCK!" Katie's pussy was going wild, squeezing and pumping, on what was, for the moment, my rod of iron.

"Come inside!" she hissed (there was that magic phrase) and I lost my wad! My finger's lost their grip on Katie's nipples and they fell to her hips. I grabbed on for the ride of my life and I thrust her down onto me, and I thrust her down onto me, and I thrust her down onto me, and I thrust her down onto me.

We were a grunting, groaning, writhing, sweaty mess.

Centuries later....

"You weren't supposed to be able to do that." Katie sighed.

"Do what?"

"Make me cum the first time," sucking mouths and kissing. "Daddy's been so wrong about you and, hmm, you're still pretty hard." Katie squirmed on my cock making me grunt and her giggle.

"Daddy is my lover. Do you mind?" Katie whispered in my ear.

"As long as you're happy, my love."

"Really?" more hugs and wriggles and an oomph as she fucked my cock again.

"Really. I'm not sure why. My brain says I should be thinking that incest is disgusting, that it's sick and twisted but I look at you and how happy you are and, and I just don't care. I'm happy your dad makes you happy, and." Now how was I going to say this?

"Yes?"

"It turns me on." I whispered. "Watching your dad fuck you was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen," and I fucked my hips up at her. There was another oomph, mine this time.

"Hmm. I don't mind that my fucking daddy turns you on. I like it." More stroking, up and down. We were getting into a bit of a rhythm again. "Daddy's been fucking me for a while now." Katie groaned and rode me harder. "He regrets it a bit, now and then." She laughed, a crazy mix between a giggle and a groan. "Oh Steve, turn me over and fuck me. Ooh, fuck me, fuck me!"

My single bed is not usually compatible with moving around but somehow I found myself on top, still deep inside my sweet lover, with her legs wrapped around me. I hadn't done this before, except in my dreams so I took it slowly. I slid my hips back carefully until just my little head was still inside her and then returned to the deep, grinding myself into her pussy. Katie seemed to like that. She hissed and arched her back. I did it again with a little more force and Katie clutched me close, sucking on my mouth. Again I thrust, a little faster and again.

It was a terrible balancing act. I wanted to hump Katie like an animal and yet I wanted to prolong this beautiful sensation forever.

"Fuck me, oh, harder! Let go baby! Do it hard! Cum hard baby. Let go and do it. Do it!" It was as if she was in my mind as deeply as I was in her body. I fucked her hard and again and again and I lost it. Not that I was cumming, not quite yet but the need to cum was an animal urge that overwhelmed me and I forgot about Katie, her bright eyes and sweet smile, I forgot about her laugh and her witty rejoinders and I just fucked the body beneath me, harder and harder, faster and faster until my cum picked me up by the scruff of the neck and shook me, and shook me. Katie was incoherent; I guess I was too.

Centuries later....

"When do you have to be back?" I was getting pretty sleepy curled up with the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Mum's usually up at six. If I'm back for her bed check everything should be all right."

"Good." I gave her a squeeze and Katie squeezed back and her pussy spat out my limp cock. "Oh."

"Oh!" Katie giggled; "lost you, hmm." gentle cuddles and kissing. "Oh god I'm so leaking now, you filled me up with cum baby. Feels good."

We snoozed a bit. I kept waking with a start afraid that I had slept in and that Katie's angry mother was at my door. My clock said it was only three in the morning.

I woke at five o'clock with my sweet lover sucking on my cock. I was already hard and Katie's licking was driving me wild. The dim light showed her delightful body next to me with one leg raised. Katie's puss drew me closer. It had a heavy scent of sweat and cum. My cum. I leaned closer and kissed my lover's nether lips.

"Oh yeah baby, suck me." Katie gasped as I took her hint. I knew roughly where her clitoris was supposed to be, I'd seen pictures. Finding it was easy and her body convulsed and her sucks were more insistent as my tongue explored her wet slit. I licked and I sucked and I did everything I could think of to make my sweetling howl. I even tried blowing raspberries on her clit just as she had done to my belly button. Now that got her attention. She had to stop sucking on me and just fucked her hips forwards pressing her wet puss into my face. More raspberries then. Within a minute Katie was howling, grunting and crowing and making a few other indeterminate animal sounds. Her squeals grew to fever pitch she shook, shuddered and then went limp.

"Ohh baby. Oh fuck. Oh baby. Oh fuck! Mmmmhpfff slurp" Katie was sucking on me again and I stopped holding back, I started to fuck her mouth and she grunted her approval. Her arms wrapped around my hips and she drew me in deeper, into the back of her mouth. She swallowed me into her throat again and I pulled out and fucked myself back in again, she swallowed on me and I fucked again WHAM! Hot cum shot into her again and again and my Katie took all I could give her.

._oO0Oo_.

"You're going to be late!" there was a bang on my door. "School! Wake up." More banging. Shit! School. Katie! Katie was gone. I looked at the clock, ten minutes passed eight, shit I was going to be late. I didn't bother getting back into my pyjamas I just wrapped my bathrobe around me and dived into the shower. It seemed a shame to wash all of Katie's delicious scent off me but hey I didn't have time to figure out how to save it.

I dressed, crammed some food down my throat. You know I'll never think about swallowing the same way ever again. Hmm.

My younger brother was already halfway down the road by the time I burst out of the front door. It was okay though; he was walking to school with Beth. Katie was leaning against her gate waiting for me. Ahh, Katie. What a revelation she was.

We kissed and I knew we were going to be even later. We would walk a few yards and then my eyes would find hers and we would slow and turn to each other and kiss. We weren't just late we were very late.

It took no more than half a second for most of our class to notice there was something different about us. Katie and I often sat together and while there were a few rumours in the first week eventually everyone soon saw there was nothing in it, we were just friends. She was, of course, expected to have her eye on the older guys, the ones with money and a car. I was just the boy next door. But now there was something about us that swept through the class like wild fire. Katie didn't have her hand wrapped around my cock honest. Hell, we hadn't even been game to hold hands when we were over a block from the school grounds. But there were whispers and some raised eyebrows from the moment we walked into class.

By morning recess most of the school had decided we were lovers and by lunchtime rumours said that Katie was pregnant and expecting twins! Of course Katie fuelled the fire. After morning recess we had different classes and when the bell rang she grabbed me by my tie (of course I was wearing a tie - school uniform) and pulled me to her lips for a sweet short kiss. "See you at lunch time lover," she whispered hotly in my ear before striding off. I was left gasping like a landed fish, landed fish with a bloody great hard-on that is.

There were whistles and catcalls a couple of shouts and even a small scream. None of them were mine; I was locked on the sight of Katie's pert behind disappearing into the crowd. On the way to my locker I received slaps on the back, a few punches in the biceps and a cute girl in the year ahead of me pinched my bum. How do people keep secrets? Beats me.

Fifteen minutes into my chemistry class a note arrived at my teacher's desk delivered by a grinning first form girl, she had braces on her teeth and her hair was in plaits. "Steve Jones. Please report to the vice-principal. Now Jones." Chuckles rippled through the class and the grinning first former broke into giggles. Oh God! At least my hard-on had faded, mostly.

My punishment wasn't too bad I guess, detention. Bringing the school into disrepute, vis-à-vis, kissing Katie, was the charge. And picking up garbage in the school grounds at lunchtime for the next week. It couldn't have been her fault; girls don't do that; thus it must have been mine, forcing myself on the poor unwilling girl. I was lucky he told me not to have a comment entered into my permanent record. It was the first detention I had received all year. Thanks Katie. I just had to laugh. I did wait until I was out of his office though. How stupid do you think I am?

Frank, my partner in chemistry class was a bit of a jock and he relied on my abilities to help him through the year. I didn't mind, he wasn't abusive or anything and he was genuinely thankful for my assistance, plus he was handy to have on my side against the real jocks. They were dangerous. He got me a 'good one' with his elbow in my ribs when I returned to class. He leaned up against the lab bench and asked, "Wha'cha get?"

"Huh?"

"What did Ol' Wanky give ya?" Ol' Wanky was, of course, the vice-principal.

"Detention. And picking up..."

"Rubbish for a week." He finished for me. "You should have taken her to Snogger's Corner. He was right of course; Snogger's Corner, just passed Smoker's Corner on the far side of the sports grounds. Next time Katie grabs me and smacks her wonderful wet tongue into my mouth I'll just ask her politely if we could just do it elsewhere? Yeah, right.

The nicest thing about having detention was walking out into the empty school grounds and seeing Katie, sitting on her bag by the gate, waiting for me. It was official then, Katie was my girlfriend. She must have had to put up with an earful of ribbing and crude comments while she waited for me. At least half the school used those gates. Now that was love! There wasn't an ounce of shame in Katie.

Did that make her shameless, as in 'shameless hussy'? You bet! I was so proud of her.

12