Looking for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

He paused to refresh, then continued. "I had an ulterior motive as I went under cover—Jack sensed it and understood it---that's why he let me do it. I was getting burned out in the ivory tower---losing touch with the business—the people. I needed a break. I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth—my folks were decidedly middle class working people---not unlike your parents. I'd lost touch with the real world and real people. I hadn't shared a beer after work since the USMC with people who don't care much about what Hillary is doing, don't view work as a career and are just trying to provide a life for their families. My experiences over the last eleven months have made me a better executive---I've already made some revolutionary changes in how we deal with people in the last few months."

Frank prepared to wrap up, as they neared land. "The final chapter? Well, I'm pretty much done here. Telling you would have ended it anyway---the data would become tainted, as they say. I'll formally resign on Tuesday. I've seen enough---and Jack wants to get on with it---we agree. Your company is that perfect mix of people and system. It will be an acquisition, not a merger, but only because we have a higher profit margin than a distribution company and hence more cash. It will feel like a merger---there is no hostility between the two companies. It's a win-win for all involved. Based on my recommendations, we don't want your company to change a single thing---nor do we want to lose a single key executive."

Frank continued. "We will pay substantial retention bonuses if needed. I don't think they will be. We have a better benefits package than you do, better stock ownership and options and a better 401K and retirement. We really don't want to do a hell of a lot of integrating but acquire you more as a wholly owned subsidiary. Your CEO will go to the new board as Vice Chairman; he wants to retire from the day to day anyway. Your current President and COO will remain as President of the subsidiary business unit---he's okay with that and wants to retire in the next few years in any event. The money he will make on the stock valuation more than makes up for any loss in status. He's not a status guy anyway---another Marine, who, I believe hired you in the first place?"

"Jack will step away from the day to day also---staying as Board Chairman. Our COO will become CEO of the new corporation—he started with your company many years ago and is also a Marine. He and I are like brothers. We complement each others styles and have worked together well for many, many years. I, Frank Williams, will become the President and COO of the whole ball of wax. Your company doesn't have an Executive VP---ours does---me. So many of the details always get discussed before the merger becomes official. It was the unanimous recommendation of your senior management and your board of directors that you become the new Executive VP---I had absolutely nothing to do with it---but when asked before I even met you, I told Jack that it made nothing but good sense. I've watched you from afar—observed up close the results of your pain staking nurture of the distribution business. You know it inside and out---you know how to make it sing---pack your bags---you're moving to Ohio."

Completely stunned, Janet was even more unprepared for the final bomb shell, as Frank wrapped up the saga. "One last thought---our fraternization policy allows dating as long as it's not more than one level different and not a direct reporting relationship. Now, technically, I will outrank you---by that one level. But we view our top three officers as a single entity---a true executive suite. The three of us---you, me and the CEO actually will share one huge office and run the company as a team---so you won't report to me. I plan to resign from Global—I can do it right now if you like. The resignation letter is in my briefcase in my vehicle. So, since neither of us work for the other, I'd like to ask you out. Janet would you like to go to dinner with me this evening? Before you answer—if you'll grab the rope at the bow, we need to get this damned thing parked."

Janet dashed to the front of the boat still trying to absorb the magnitude of what she had just been told. I'm moving to Central Ohio. I'm going to be in the executive suite. I'm going to dinner with Frank Williams. After dinner, with any luck, he's going to fuck my brains out. I'm okay with all of that.

The four adults on the boat carefully guided their young charges to their waiting rides as similar scenes unfolded across the yacht club. It had been an overwhelming day for them—as it had been for Janet. As the dock area cleared of children and volunteers, Frank and Janet were left standing alone. She had grabbed his hand several minutes earlier. She held onto it for dear life. Jack Middleton had not missed the gesture and smiled in approval as they had said their goodbyes. She kissed Frank. Frank's arms enveloped her strong young body. They stayed that way for a very long time. It was a beginning---an unfathomable beginning.

Reluctantly, they broke their embrace. They knew they had much to discuss---personal, not business things.

"Janet. I have dinner reservations at eight o'clock at a place your secretary told me was your favorite. Not that I was being over confident---but I was thinking I might get lucky. We're going to dress for dinner. I'm sure you have that special little black dress that hugs your body alluringly and makes every man in the room gasp. Wear it. Why don't you follow me to my place? I'll shower and change---then follow you to yours so you can do the same. I do know where you live---we're almost neighbors." Frank said.

"What are you driving?" Janet asked as she slipped behind the wheel of her SUV.

"It's that big old pickup truck over there. Part of my undercover image---although I do actually have one of my very own back in Dublin; I rented this one." Frank replied with a grin.

Frank's home was literally less than a mile from hers. It was an old farm house with several fenced acres. She was shocked to pass the car owned by her dog sitter as they drove up the long gravel driveway. The two women paused, rolling down their windows in recognition.

"Janet!" I didn't know you knew Frank—I just left your pups. Are you headed home now?"

Janet told her that she was, but would appreciate another visit to her dogs later, since she was going out---with Frank. As they prepared to drive off, Janet asked about Frank's dogs.

"Two---just like you. Big ones---just like yours. A beautiful and feisty Chinook female and a goofy but lovable male Weimaraner pup---a year and a half. He's never going to be a show dog---he's too tall and too damned big." The sitter informed Janet.

I knew he was a dog guy. I hope they like my dogs---and vice versa, she thought to herself. The house was old, small and quite probably had historic value. It was tastefully but modestly decorated. First he introduced her to the dogs, who obviously smelled her dogs. He let her get acquainted as he poured them each a glass of wine. The Weimer was not standoffish at all---just a lover who quickly made friends. The Chinook, as is their temperament, was a bit more suspicious. Within five minutes, she had won the furry female sled dog over and she and her new found canine friends were sitting—butts touching on the sofa.

Frank told Janet to help herself to anything she wanted while he showered. Totally on impulse and very unlike her—she decided to help herself to Frank. She removed her clothes and the underlying bathing suit. She tip toed into the bathroom and quickly joined him in the large, walk in shower. He surrounded her with his strong arms under the warm stream of water and she felt as if she had just stepped into heaven. They kissed, exploring each other for the first time. His hands were strong yet gentle. He was not a grabber or a tweaker. The motion of his powerful hands along her sleek thighs spurred her to action. She went down on her strong fit haunches and engulfed his fine hard prick, moaning in ecstatic anticipation as he quickly filed her mouth with his wonderful essence.

Frank gently stroked her labia and softly probed her insides. Returning the oral favor, he moved under her standing form and began to probe her moist little quim with his lips and tongue, carefully massaging her back hole with his fingers. She liked that, she thought to herself. I've never let a man do me there she thought. That might change. Not having had her cunt eaten—or even touched---in a very long time, she came quickly; as he continued his oral efforts, she came again. He again stood in front of her; she spun around, grabbing the bar in front of her and presenting her delectable posterior for his inspection. She'd always liked it liked this; somehow it seemed more natural. Needing no further invitation Frank slowly inserted his more than ample fuck stick up inside her quivering and underused birth canal.

It was a great fuck for both of them; it was animalistic at times as they moved in harmony as rutting beasts often do. It was also tender and loving as he lavished attention on her neck and back with his mouth. He touched her there again, at the entrance to her most private hole—even inserting a finger inside. She liked it as she realized that there was nothing her body had to offer this man that she would ever refuse. They came virtually together, sharing a few moments of post coital bliss as they realized the hot water was fading.

Janet recovered her clothing and sipped her wine as she waited for Frank to dress. She didn't bother to dry her hair. She could fuss with it back at her house. She was one of those lucky women who had good hair that with the right cut didn't need much work.

Frank came out of the bedroom carrying a light weight blue jacket and looking---well, good enough to eat again. It seemed so unfair she mused; clothes really do make the man. In spite of his looks and his bearing, Frank had looked like a man who worked in a distribution center in his gray/blue uniform with his first name stitched over the pocket. With a simple change of attire he looked like who he really was---a senior corporate executive.

When the got to her house a scant three or four minutes away she realized that Frank had the same effect on dogs that he had on people. Within less than a minute, her standoffish Dobermans had accepted Frank and were curled up submissively at his feet.

Janet moved to the bedroom to change into the little black dress that she had not worn in a long time. She considered a quick douche, deciding instead that she liked the feel of Frank's male essence in her cunt and didn't want to wash it away. Raising her skirt she slipped her fingers into her dripping little quim, aroused again at the realization that for the first time in longer than she could remember a devastatingly beautiful man had filled her pussy with his special cream. She could still taste his sweet load in her mouth. She sucked more of it off her fingers. She felt delightfully sexy---even slutty---and reveled in it. She found a pair of thigh high stockings in lieu of panty hose. At the last minute she removed her panties. She'd also decided against the bra that her still firm, upright breasts really didn't need. Examining herself in the mirror she knew she looked hot and very fuckable. She was very fuckable, at least as far as Frank Williams was concerned; he could have her anytime and anyway he wanted, she thought, briefly fingering her tight little anus as she fantasized about what anyway could mean.

"Wow!" Frank exclaimed as she came out of the bedroom. "You clean up pretty good, Marine."

Frank walked to her and took her in his arms, kissing her gently and lovingly as no man ever had. As his strong tanned hands worked there way across her tight young butt she knew she could deny this man nothing. At that instant, she simply wanted to be his fuck toy, to give herself to him completely. As he raised the rear of her skirt and slipped a hand in the tight cleft of her superbly toned buttocks she began to tremble like a leaf. If at that moment he had chosen to spin her around, push her skirt up over her waist and fuck her---anyway and any where he wanted---with that magnificent cock of his, she would have been a very happy little girl. He didn't, but she knew---hoped---he would later. She wanted his thick cock in her pussy, in her mouth---even in her ass if he wanted her that way. The Doberman's began to whimper as the two humans both realized there would be plenty of time for that and they needed to get on their way. They both wanted to fuck right then and there; they both knew they had a lot to talk about over dinner.

It was a dark and subdued restaurant, delightfully appointed in oak and leather and renowned not only for its exceptional steaks but also for its professional and unobtrusive service. The waiter pulled out the chair across from the one Frank was prepared to sit in. She chose the one next to him; they needed to talk and she just didn't want to be that far away from Frank Williams at this special moment in her life. They started off with a couple of Vodka Martinis up and dirty with extra olives. She remembered eating at a very similar restaurant near the corporate headquarters in Ohio. She found it comforting that the man she had so quickly and so desperately fallen for liked his Martinis just the way she did; that had to be a good sign.

Was it crazy lust or sublime serendipity? Was Frank Williams her prince charming? Was this seemingly wonderful man the one she had dreamed about since she had been twelve years old? Was this that one and true love of her life? The one she had waited so agonizing long for? The one she would marry and grow old with? Did he want babies? Were there issues that would pose a barrier? Religion? Politics? Her heart told her what she wanted it to; her brain had other inputs. As head over heels as she was at this moment she was also a practical Marine. She had no intention of being married more than once. Everything she had seen up to this moment---everything she sensed and knew about this man---told her he was the one. Frank started the conversation.

"Janet, I've been looking for you my whole life. I do believe in fate; I believe we found each other because we were supposed to find each other. I've always known, as silly as it may sound, that for every man in the world there is a special someone, a sleeping beauty who is hiding somewhere in a tall castle behind a hedge of thorns waiting to be kissed and awakened. As unrealistic and adolescent as it probably sounds I knew it was you the first time I heard your voice and you touched my hand."

Janet almost choked on her cocktail. This wonderful man was a romantic as she had always been but had pushed it to the deepest recesses of her mind for far too long. "Are we talking about love, here, Frank?"

"I think so, Janet, I believe so---hell, I know so! Love, marriage, children, cuddling in front of a crackling fire, growing old together---depending on how you voted in the last two presidential elections, of course." Frank replied, with a grin.

The two lovers laughed in unison breaking the tension of the moment. It was quickly established that their respective political views were quite compatible. Frank took the lead.

"There is no question that I'm physically attracted to you...like no other woman I've ever met. I've watched you work and respect your character and style immensely. Janet, when I watched you today with those special children, watched you pour out your heart and soul to bring them happiness, I fell head over heals in love with you and have completely thrown caution to the wind. As you said today on the boat, I'm way out on a limb here. I'll still buy dinner if you tell me that you don't feel the same way about me. I'm very much looking forward to taking you home and fucking your brains out, but I'm bent on something a lot more permanent than that. I know we need to get to know each others hopes and dreams. Unless you are addicted to rap music, are a card carrying member of PETA or are a seriously practicing Scientologist, I believe in my heart that you and I are meant to spend the rest of our lives together. In case you missed it a few seconds ago...I love you."

"Kiss me Frank Williams. Show me this isn't just a crazy wonderful dream."

As their lips met it was if the earth stood still...as if the heavens opened and a deep voice said----yes. Neither wanted that amazing kiss to ever end. It was as if at that unique moment Frank Williams and Janet Phillips became forever connected and their destiny together was assured.

"You're not out on that limb any more, baby. I love you so much I ache." And the two new found lovers kissed again as the waiter realized it was not the right time to take their wine and dinner order.

As their lips parted, the waiter moved in deftly. They both ordered steak, Frank the Delmonico, Janet the rib eye...same part of the cow, just a different cut. Both ordered medium rare. They each perused the wine list. Janet looked at Frank expectantly.

"Janet, let's see how close we are on this subject." Turning to the waiter, Frank pointed to three choices on the list. "Any of those would be fine with me, in that order but it's the lady's choice this evening." Janet knew that a disagreement over wine was something too trivial to spoil what she and Frank had found with each other, but was enjoying the first steps in their journey of discovery.

"That one would be my choice, but that or that would be fine also." Janet told the waiter, pointing to her choices on the list.

"How long have you two been together?" The waiter asked. "You both picked the same three wines in the same order."

"This is our first date." Janet replied softly. "Do think we've got a chance to make it as a couple?"

"It would seem that you two were made for each other." The waiter responded with a gentle smile.

"We're kind of thinking that, too." Frank replied, taking Janet's hands in his own.

As the waiter scurried to the wine cellar to procure their mutual selection, Frank spoke.

"Let's start with something easy...music?"

"Well, I hate rap music, but in spite of the fact that I haven't danced with anyone in years, a little dance pop now and again gets my ass moving. I like classical---Mozart and Beethoven rather than much of anything after them. Jazz...Coltrane, Miles Davis, Parker. Some of the news guys...Crusaders, Sanborn. Southern Rock...Skynard, Allmans, 38 Special, Bad Company. Rock and roll...Zeppelin---love Zeppelin. Country...George Strait, Patsy...the standard bearers. Am I doing okay here?"

"Did you sneak a peek at my CD collection?" Frank replied. Janet shook her head. "You hit most of my favorites. Top in each genre? Zeppelin, Mozart---although I must own a dozen versions of the 9th---Skynard---although the Allman Brothers at Fillmore is right up there, George Strait is king and no ones has every come close to Patsy."

As the evening progressed they exchanged thoughts on everything from philosophy and religion to politics, dogs, houses and automobiles. Both marveled at how in sync their respective loves and peeves seemed to be. Frank took the initiative to raise that all important question as they sipped their coffee and brandy.

"Babies." Frank said, very seriously, more a statement than a question.

"I want babies Frank. More than anything in the world I want babies. I want to make babies with you...not a dozen, but a couple at least. My biological clock is ticking down. I want to be pregnant---sooner rather than later," Janet responded softly, her eyes misting as she knew in her heart that not having children would, for her, be the ultimate deal breaker.

"Thank God." Frank replied, his eyes filling with tears. Touching her face softly and kissing her full lips tenderly. "Shall we go home and practice?"

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers