Looking for Love

Story Info
What About Mom's New Boyfriend?
1.9k words
4.19
34.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really scared and I suppose I should have been. After all, what is an 18 year old daughter doing under her single mom's bed in the middle of the night?

I had gotten home about an hour ago, at midnight, from a very unhappy date with the latest guy whose only idea was to see how far he could get. My mother, Margaret Smithers, despite saying she would be back early from a party, was nowhere in the house. Another reason to be po'd. What good are parents who don't keep their word?

I suspected what was going on. She had a new man friend, Brian Kelso, and was acting strange. Strange like she might marry him. Last weekend, after I got permission for a sleepover with the soccer team, she announced she might not be home herself, but I could call her cell if anything came up.

I stared at her, "Mom, you're not..."

"Pamela, you are eighteen now. We have an agreement not to interfere with each other's love life. Isn't that right?"

I said silently to myself, don't be nasty, and dashed into her arms with a hug and a kiss and a "Have fun!" as I flew out the door.

Tonight, my tipsy brain said she was going to let Brian in her bed. Why not get close to the action? It would serve her right to have a daughter spying the first time the new boyfriend is allowed into her boudoir.

By one o'clock, I'd been under the bed in my nighty for almost an hour and was getting damn cold. It was an old fashioned bed she had inherited from her grandmother, and there was a comfortable but chilly space under it.

Too chilly. I popped out to the closet to grab a comforter, and sure enough, the front door opened and closed. Steps climbed the stairs and I heard Mom say, as I scrambled back under the bed, "Good, Pam's not home yet. We can enjoy ourselves, Brian."

I saw feet from my perch under the bed. Feet facing each other, very close together. Smacking noises and then his voice asking, "What about a hot shower? Warm us up."

She hummed as clothes items dropped to the floor. Even their underwear. I heard another smack, but it was his hand on her rear. "Brian!"

I was warmed up myself with the comforter, and wondered how hot the sex was going to be. The chances that Brian was here just to sleep were nil, I guessed. Unless maybe he had too much to drink and couldn't perform. A stray thought went through my brain, which wasn't very tipsy anymore, but getting worried. Did the risk of getting caught under here justify finding out how much of a stud my possible new stepfather was?

They walked back into the room, dropping towels on the floor. I saw her feet disappear in the air with a big giggle. "Brian, stop!"

"Maggie, you are the hottest thing. After last weekend, I really want to get to know you better."

"Brian, I can't even remember how many times that big thing of yours was in me last week. You kept getting hard, and I kept wanting and needing you and..."

The mattress and box spring above me took a sudden lurch and Mom screamed, "Oh fuck, YES!"

I don't know whether it was booze or what that set them off, but the headboard started hitting the wall. Brian was making little grunts every time he banged Maggie, and she was moaning and wailing and coming. I could hear her slapping his ass and asking for more.

I didn't need the comforter any more. I was hotter than a pistol. If Brian was half as good as he sounded, I really needed that cock in me. All of the guys my age I had let into my panties were duds. Never had an orgasm with any of them. Not even close. Now, just listening to Mom and Brian had me almost there. Maybe this talk about older men who knew how to take care of a woman was true.

The action overhead was peaking. Mom let out a terrible scream and moaned, "Yes, yes, yes."

The knocks against the wall were quieting down and Brian said, "Maggie, that was good. Really good."

Mom was all fixed up. She said, "Brian, turn out the light and stay with me."

Oh damn, she did it. She didn't care about her only daughter coming home and finding a strange man in the house!

I crawled out on her side and stuck my head up. There was only a little light from the window, but I could see her face, soft and beautiful, with eyes closed.

"Mom, I'm here. I heard all that."

"Whaaa?" Her hand reached out and ran into my messed up head of hair. I ran my hand gently down her arm.

She was awake. "Pamela, what in God's name are you doing in my bedroom?"

Brian stuck his head over her shoulder and said, "Maggie, your daughter is a voyeur?"

I had a sudden inspiration and dove under their covers, neatly occupying a hole in the middle. "I have a terrible problem with men and need your advice. I especially need your advice after hearing you have such good sex together!"

Mom was pushing and hollering to leave instantly. Brian wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, saying, "Maggie, let's hear what she has to say, I'm not sleepy anymore."

Mom was busy arguing, "No! This is outrageous. She has to leave," when I pinched her big fat nipple as hard as I could.

The screech was really loud, and she angrily ripped my nighty off. "You are a complete slut. Get out of my bedroom!"

I cowered in Brian's arms, and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back immediately and used his tongue. I collapsed on his front and noticed he was mostly hard again.

"Maggie," his tone was curt, "I said let her stay. The poor girl needs some help with her love life."

Mom's hand was on my ass, kneading and pinching. It felt good. I whispered, "Please keep doing that, please. I had a really awful date tonight and I need loving."

Her fingers climbed up my back and went for a tickle. "Oh, all right. I never thought Brian and I would be giving you Dear Abby advice in my bed."

"Mom, I'm pretty sure that was some of the best sex of your life I just heard. Isn't it a good idea to get advice from experts?"

She didn't know it, but my fingers were wrapped around Brian's wet, slippery cock and I was massaging the thick shaft gently.

Brian said, in a soft sexy voice, "Go ahead, ask us questions. Tell us your problems." His fingers were tweaking the nipple of my breast on the side away from Mom.

God, making out with my mother's new lover! This was so much better than those guys from high school.

"Um, when I have sex, I don't come. I don't know if it is him or me?"

Mom said, "What about those slumber parties you go to? Don't the girls all get each other off?"

I was giggling inside. Yes, the very recent party at Abigail's had ended with a lot of girl-girl sex. Abigail had some porn video's, and lots of lotion, and her mother's toys. There were orgasms galore, mine included. But we were all sworn to secrecy.

"Mom," I giggled, "It's none of your business what goes on at slumber parties, but yes, I do come when the other girls get me down and torture me."

Brian said, "Maybe these guys don't understand a woman needs some attention before she is ready." His fingers were sneaking down my backside and finding a wet pussy.

Mom was getting suspicious. "So it doesn't count if I get you off, it has to be Brian?"

I rolled over on top of her with a hot kiss. "It always counts when we are together, Mom. I love you."

She was running hands up and down my back and kissing with her tongue. Accidentally, she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me into her. Our pubic bones collided and we both moaned appreciatively.

Brian pulled the cover down and slapped my rear. "I'm beginning to think the only problem Pamela has is lack of the right guy."

In between more kisses, Maggie said, "Yes. We have to find a good boyfriend. Someone with experience."

Brian had two fingers in me and my hips were working hard on my sexy Mom, who was getting heated up herself.

In a casual tone of voice, Brian said, "I may know someone, my brother's son, who is a sophomore in college and a real stud."

By the time he finished this little speech, his cock was well up in my juicy cunt and his body was crouching over me and Mom. We were in a sandwich. Mom didn't know he was in me. Not yet at least, because she asked, "Should we have him over for dinner? Or would that be too obvious?"

He said, "Let me think about that while I do a little checking with Pamela." His stealth attack was complete. His cock was bottomed in me and I was loving the feel, and loving the tiny thrusts I got when I squeezed him.

Maggie suddenly realized what had happened while she was thinking about Brian's nephew, and screeched, "Don't you dare have sex with her! Stop that this minute. I'll..."

Her voice ceased abruptly as she realized her new boyfriend, the guy who might marry her, could just as easily take up with her daughter.

She released a huge sob and cried loudly, "Damn it, I knew this wouldn't work. I find the nicest guy, who is great in bed, and look at him. Fucking the devil out of my own slutty daughter."

He whispered to me, "Hold your horses for a minute," and eased my body to the side so that he could pinion Mom to the bed, driving hard and deep.

"Listen here, Maggie, I've got the hots for you, and a little fun sex with Pamela isn't going to change that. She is just having a little lesson in what the right kind of guy can do for her love life. So relax and be happy for her."

He went to work on the fine body, sending it back where she had already been, crying, laughing, and calling me all sorts of bad names. I loved watching, and I loved even more the fact that the big cock was still nice and hard when it was shifted over to me. This was not high school sex. Every nerve in my body was firing and the tingles from deep in my belly were sending me up, up, and away. I let it all go and just wailed and clung to Mom as a gush of his hot juice filled me from the rear.

The three of us lay quietly afterwards. Maggie poked me and said, "Well?"

I was too weak to move, but turned my head with a smile and said, "I came."

Brian kissed Maggie's boob and said, "The world hasn't ended, I still love you, and I love your daughter too. Maybe we should get married."

I scrunched over and kissed Mom. "Hey, I think he just proposed."

She closed her eyes and said, "I don't understand..."

"You are supposed to say yes before he changes his mind."