Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

As you drift you cannot help but do some mental math. She was 17...he was 19...30 years married...3 years dead...

He's 52. I'm 40... that are only 12 years. He is not old enough to be my father!

As you let your fingertips idly draw patterns on his stomach, your fingers wander farther and farther afield, until they are playing in all the remaining juices on his loins, cock and upper thighs, your awareness awakens a little and your hand snakes down to your lower belly and pussy and you find your self awash in his juices, your eyes open like saucers and in the dim light you look at his cock, all that is left is the latex ring half way up his semi inflated pole!

"Oh, Jesus Christ" you think. "I put the condom on him and didn't think there was any need for my diaphragm."

* * * * *

P.S. A Scarlet lady is a 19th Century term used in polite society to describe a Lady of the Evening or, to put it boldly, a whore