Looking for Mr. Wells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did great Timmy," Doc said as he began to unbutton my shirt. "Now it's time to take care of you."

6. Doc's examination.

Doc got my shirt unbuttoned a lot with far greater ease than I had done his, and he ran his hands up and down my smooth chest, pausing to lightly pinch my little nipples along the way.

"Beautiful body you've got on you Timmy," Doc said. "You're so smooth and tight."

Doc looked into my eyes as he undid my belt, and then tugged down my jeans. My dick was pointing straight out in my white briefs, and I watched Doc as he pulled them down. The look on his face when they came off was one of shock, as he stared at my stiff little pecker in all its hairless glory.

Doc's hands slid all around my cock and balls, feeling the smoothness that was the result of my fresh shave, and then looked up at me.

"Uh... Timmy, I should have asked before this, I guess, but are you eighteen?" Doc asked in a terrified tone.

"18 years and 3 months. I warned you I had a small dick," I reminded Doc, starting to cringe with embarrassment and what I feared was to follow..

"That's cool. I love it. That's all I wanted to know," Doc said instead, as he pulled himself toward me and swallowed my dick in one lunge.

Doc's head drove down on my dick with an intensity that almost knocked me off my feet. I groaned as he seemed to be trying to suck my dick clean off. His hands cupped my buttocks, pulling me tight against him as his face ground into my groin.

I felt Doc grab my nuts and squeeze them while pulling them upward, and then he released my dick from his mouth and replaced it with my nuts. First the right one, then the left and then both of them at once went into his eager mouth.

Doc's assault on my nuts was relentless, and I found my hand going down to my dick. I took my little boner between my thumb and index finger and began stroking it while Doc sucked my balls.

"Don't cum yet Timmy. Lay down on the bed."

I fell back onto the bed and Doc climbed on top of me with his knees on either side of my head. His flaccid cock hung down in front of me, and so I grabbed it and started pulling on it much like I was milking a cow, while running my tongue all over his hairy nut sack.

I tried to get one of his balls in my mouth but it was like trying to suck a tennis ball, so I kept licking his nuts and the area between his balls and his anus. I felt Doc shudder as my tongue darted through that sensitive area, which was as hairy as the rest of him.

The intensity of Doc's sucking was wearing me down, and finally I felt like I could not hold back any longer. My dick spasmed wildly inside of Doc's mouth while I yanked on his rubbery cock until my orgasm faded.

7. Explaining myself.

Doc spun himself around and curled up next to me, putting his arm around me as he did.

"I didn't mean anything by that comment," Doc said sheepishly. "I mean, when I asked you if you were 18. It was because you didn't seem to have any hair anywhere. Are you a competitive swimmer or something?"

"No," I chuckled. "I swim like a rock. It's just something I wanted to try. I hardly had any hair anywhere to begin with, and I wanted to see if I liked myself this way."

"Well, if I get a vote, I vote for you to keep yourself smooth," Doc said. "It put me off for a minute, because I wasn't sure whether it was right that I should be liking it that much, but I gotta tell you that I think you look great."

"I believe you," I said while reaching down and grabbing hold of his cock, which had started to get hard again. "This is giving it away on you anyway."

"Guilty," Doc admitted.

"Would you mind if I jerked you off?" I asked him. "I know it sounds weird, but I really like doing it."

"Be my guest. It's not weird at all," Doc said as he rolled onto his back. "Matter of fact, that constitutes most of my sex life. Having lovers jerk me off. Having a big cock is great in a lot of ways, but it scares off a lot of guys too."

"Really?" I asked Doc, who handed me a bottle of baby oil as I knelt beside him. "I would think that you would have them lined up to get at this beautiful cock."

I squirted some oil in my palms and lifted his cock off his stomach. I ran my greased hands over the length of his cock before I began to slowly pull on it. Doc put his left hand behind his neck and craned his neck down to watch me.

"You have a way with words Timmy," Doc said softly, clearly pleased at my words of praise.

It struck me that Doc seemed to enjoy a great deal the fact that he was so well hung, and I couldn't blame him for that. He also appeared to get off on the vast difference between us. I had also gotten that impression at times from being with Walt. It was nothing they said or did, but more of a general feeling I got from them.

I couldn't blame them, because if it were me I would feel the same way. The strange thing to me was the way I felt about it. It was almost as if I got off on being so small in comparison to them. I know that if they ever ridiculed me or anything like that I would be crushed, so it wasn't like I was looking to be humiliated, but there was something about these relationships that I didn't yet understand. The one thing I did understand was that the things I said and the way I reacted to them seemed to excite men, so I did some experimenting.

"You say that a lot of guys like to do this to you?" I asked while I stroked Doc's weapon, which was now fully erect and glistening in my hands.

"Mmmmm... that's nice," Doc said as he watched me work. "Yeah, a lot of guys do. They find it easier than the other options."

"Well, it was really hard to get my mouth around you," I admitted.

"You did real good Timmy," Doc insisted. "That was really nice for me."

"How about the other option?" I asked. "Don't you like... you know, the bottom stuff?"

"I do, but others don't!" Doc laughed.

"I might," I offered, although when I looked at the enormous cock in my fists I thought I should get my head examined for suggesting such a thing.

"Are you serious?" Doc said in amazement.

"We could try," I said. "If you can get it up again after I finish with what I'm doing here, that is."

"Oh, that won't be a problem," Doc assured me.

"I'll bet it won't be," I agreed. "I hope I can do it. I had thought the other man that I had been with was big but he was nowhere near as big as you are."

"That right?" Doc asked with a moan. "Tell me about it. Tell me about his cock."

"No, he wasn't nearly as big as you are," I said while I milked Doc's cock more rapidly, twisting my hand over the mushroom head as I did. "I guess that shows how inexperienced I am about all this. He only had about 8 inches and he wasn't real thick like you are. That's funny, me saying ONLY about a man whose cock was probably twice the size of mine."

"I love your cock," Doc gasped. "Fun to suck. Eight inches is pretty big you know," Doc added in deference to my previous lover.

"I guess, but yours is beyond belief. How I wish I had something like this between my legs, even for only a day. I can't even get my hand around your cock, it's so thick. And the head of it? I don't know how I'll be able to take that inside of me, but I want to try. Will you like that Doc?"

"Yes," Doc grunted, his face turning pink from the excitement.

"Imagine how that's going to feel Doc," I told him. "Think of how tight my ass is going to feel when you squeeze your huge cock inside of me. Stick a finger in my ass now Doc. Tell me how it feels."

As Doc reached over I grabbed his finger with my oily hand to lubricate it. Doc reached behind me and slid his stubby finger between my ass cheeks.

"Arrrgh!" I moaned at the digit probed me roughly.

"So tight!" Doc groaned as he wiggled it around inside of me.

"Cum for me Doc," I insisted as my fists worked up and down his cock as fast as I could manage. "Show me what you're going to do inside me. Show me what a big load of cum looks like!"

Doc's face contorted insanely as he erupted, his cock spurting jets of milky white cum straight up in the air. By the time Doc stopped cumming, my hands and forearms were dripping with his seed. Doc looked at me with glazed eyes and shook his head.

"Another finger Doc, fast!"

While Doc pulled his finger out of me and lubricated his middle and index fingers with the baby oil, I wiped Doc's hot cum over my dick, which was twitching with excitement, Doc's thick fingers crammed their way into me, but not without difficulty, and as he corkscrewed them into me, I squirmed over right beside him, jerking myself off with one hand while I pulled on Doc's limp dick with the other. I pulled his cock toward me and rubbed the crown of his cock against my acorn, and the sensation made both of us shiver.

"Oooooh that feels nice," Doc said. "Keep doing that."

Doc was spent but propped himself up on his elbows to watch me rubbing our cocks together, the sensitive tip of my dick drooling precum all over Doc, and while the sight of them on top of each other looked absurd, it was also very erotic.

When I felt myself start to come, I leaned back onto Doc's hand, feeling his fingers slide into me to the hilt. My orgasm was so strong that I felt almost like I was about to faint as I came, and when I finished, I saw that I had hosed down Doc's unit pretty throughly, along with his stomach and thighs.

"Oh man, you are something else all together, my man!" Doc said as he looked at me with an air of wonder and confusion.

8. Doc's final exam.

We both lay exhausted on our backs for a few minutes before Doc got up on his knees and rolled me over onto my stomach. By the look of his totally limp cock, there was no way he was going to do what I had suggested, but I let Doc do what he wanted.

"I'd love to give you a rubdown Timmy," Doc said as I felt the baby oil being poured on my back. "I think you'd enjoy it, and I know doing it to you will get me hard fast."

"That sounds nice," I admitted, and relaxed as Doc's hands kneaded my shoulders and back. It felt so relaxing and Doc was so good at it that I was utterly under his control. He went down to my thighs after working the lower back area, and his hands glided effortlessly over my smooth legs.

"You feel so nice," Doc said as he worked his way up to my thighs.

Doc's hands spread my ass cheeks apart and I felt his finger stroke the puckered ring of my anus, probably giving the opening that he would soon be savaging a close examination.

He inserted a finger, which made me gasp a little, and I shook my butt as he wiggled the finger around. Another finger entered, and I groaned as I felt myself get primed for what was to come.

Doc rolled me over and oiled the front of my legs and thighs, and my dick began to twitch as he worked around it without touching it. My hands were behind my head as I relaxed under Doc's expert manipulations. His beefy hands ran up my stomach and chest, digging gently into my pectoral muscles to my delight.

"Good god, this is so sexy!" Doc said as his oiled hands slid through my armpits, feeling the smoothness of my underarms as he did.

"Oh, that feels nice!" I said as I inhaled deeply, enjoying the way Doc's fingers stroked my armpits. Doc leaned forward and kissed my underarms, then ran his tongue up and down the deep craters, biting and nibbling before going back to the massage. I looked down at Doc's cock, which was somewhere between limp and hard as a result of him rubbing me down.

"Let me get us some help," Doc said as she swung off the bed and went to his dresser. He returned with a tube of lubricant and a couple of strange looking things.

"This will loosen you up a bit," Doc said as he waved a white plastic dick in the air before covering it with gel and hitting the switch at the base.

I heard the light whirring sound just before Doc brought it down between my legs and rubbed it around my anus before slowly inserting it a little bit at a time.

"Sheez!" I howled as the vibrating cock slid inside of me, and Doc rotated it as he worked it inside of me.

"Get you used to what's going to follow," Doc said.

"Don't you have a bigger one?" I asked only half-kidding because what Doc had up my ass now was more along the size of me.

Doc chuckled as he buried the thing up inside me until only the base was outside me, and then lubricated his flaccid cock as he watched me squirm as a result.

"Tell me what you want to happen Timmy," Doc said as he began pulling on his cock harder.

"I'm not sure," I said. "I'm kinda scared but excited too. You won't be too rough will you Doc?"

"Try not to be," Doc grunted. "You make me so hot though."

"Can I lay like this when you put that huge thing in my ass?" I asked in reference to my staying on my back.

"No... on your knees," Doc said. "I don't want to look at your face when I do it... it would make me feel sorry for you."

My heart was racing as the vibrator whirred inside of me and the sound of Doc jerking himself off echoed in my ears; the squishy slapping sound of Doc's fist pumping his cock hard was exciting as well. I could see Doc starting to get aroused as his cock began to get longer and fatter.

I reached over and grabbed his balls, pulling and squeezing the dangling orbs roughly, and kneaded them even harder when I heard Doc's groan in response. His cock was now almost hard, and he had both fists around the shaft, working them up and down over the head of his weapon.

"Told you I could get it up again," Doc said proudly as his oily and shiny weapon swayed in front of me, looking even bigger than it had before. "Now for a little help to keep it that way."

Doc grabbed the other object he had pulled out of his dresser, which appeared to be a watchband of sorts. He wrapped it around the very base of his cock and began fiddling with it as he came a little closer to me.

"Suck the head of it while I get this thing on," Doc said and I complied, kissing and sucking the bulbous knob while he put this thing on, teasing the opening with my tongue. He was tightening this thing with all his might, and when he got done, I pulled my head back to see what it was that he had put on.

It was a leather strap of some kind that he had clenched around the base of his shaft. He had it on so tightly that it was deeply embedded into his cock, the result being that his cock was now so hard that it looked ready to explode. The head of the thing looked as big as an apple now, and the whole thing was changing hue from a ruddy pink to a deep crimson with hints of purple.

"Time Timmy," Doc said. "Get on your hands and knees for me baby,"

I rolled over and did what I was instructed to do. The vibrator slid out of me as I rolled over, and as I got on my trembling hands and knees I was having serious misgivings about all this. Doc had a finger inside me, and that was followed by another. Churning and corkscrewing inside me, the pain was bearable until Doc tried to get another finger in me.

He didn't get it in very far, and I was going to tell him to stop when the fingers retreated. Doc was rubbing the head of his cock around my anus, and while I braced of what to follow, he pushed forward hard. My arms were unable to hold me up as the stabbing pain made me dizzy.

Doc was pushing hard as I tried not to collapse. My knees were failing and yet I still tried desperately to push my ass back into him as he thrust. Suddenly, there was what I swore was an audible pop, and Doc's moan made me thing that he had managed to get the swollen ridge of his cock head inside of me.

The pain was unbelievable, and all I could do was bite the pillow that my face had fallen into as Doc began to try to get more of his cock in me. I tried to tell him to stop, but with my face trapped in the bedding there were only muffled sounds that could have been anything.

Besides, Doc's grunting was so loud he might not have heard anyway. Doc had his hands around my hips and was thrusting in and out of me violently. I don't know how much of that massive organ was inside of me, but it sure felt like all of it even though I knew that was not possible.

"Fuck! So fucking tight!" Doc screamed as he thrust into me with an animal-like intensity, his hand reaching around and grabbing my little limp dick, pulling on it savagely. I was in so much discomfort there was no way I would be able to get it up, so I just prayed that Doc would cum, and cum soon.

"You like the way my big cock feels inside your tight little ass Timmy?" Doc fairly screamed as I felt his sweat spray over my back with every violent thrust he made.

"So big... too big," I tried to answer with a mouthful of pillow garbling my voice. "Hurts!"

Doc came, but not soon. Certainly not soon enough for me. After he came, my knees finally gave way and I eased myself down onto the bed, with Doc on top of me. Doc was still slowly sliding in and out of me, and I felt his hand trying to get that strap off his cock as he did.

The feeling of Doc's slowly deflating dick inside me was a relief, as I knew the worst was over. Doc kissed my neck and shoulders and whispered into my ear.

"That was so fucking good Timmy," Doc hissed. "My cock feels so good inside you I never want to pull it out."

As for me, I really wanted to tell him to pull out of me and fast, because even though it was withering a little bit Doc's manhood was still a sizeable piece of meat that continued to stretch out my punished bottom. I resisted the urge, figuring that after what I had just endured, it would be a shame to say or do anything to ruin it now.

Finally, Doc withdrew himself from me, and as painful as it had been inside me, it was almost worth it to feel that thing slither out. When the ridge of his crown popped back out, it caused a violent shiver from my head to my toes.

"Are you alright Timmy?" Doc said softly to me as he cuddled up behind me, his hand snaking over my hip and taking hold of my dick. "Is there anything I can do for you now?"

"This is nice... just like this," I remember saying just before I slowly drifted off to sleep, my mind and body completely drained of all energy.

9. Infatuation.

I think that was what I was suffering from in the weeks after that first night with Doc. It wasn't love, that much I knew, but I still couldn't get the vision of Doc's huge cock out of my mind.

I spent many nights over at his place, sucking and fucking that massive tool. When I didn't have it in my mouth or my ass, I was thinking about it. It controlled most of my brain, or so it seemed, and my school work suffered for it.

One night I was over at his place, and my mouth was gobbling as much of Doc as I could manage, Doc handed me a ruler.

"Measure my cock Timmy," Doc said as I extracted his erection from between my lips.

"What? Why?" I asked, put off a bit by the interruption.

"Just curious, that's all," Doc said.

I shook my head and took the foot long ruler in my hand and tried to strighten out Dock's arching cock to place it against it.

"Like this?" I asked, and Doc said yes, as I held his cock next to the stick, noting that the tip of his dick was only about an inch short of the end.

"Seems like about eleven... what the?" I said as a blinding light exploded in front of me.

"Just something for our memory book," Doc said chuckling, as he looked down at the Polaroid camera he had just used to take a picture with. A picture of me measuring his cock.

"Oh great!" I said.

Doc showed it to me, and luckily I was pretty much out of the picture and unrecognizable. Besides, who would look at me when that cock was in the picture?

"This time Timmy, push the ruler down into me so it makes me look bigger," Doc said, and although I had no idea why he felt the need to look even bigger than he was, for some reason I complied.

"Perfect!" Doc exclaimed as he took a picture of the head of his cock extended over the end of the ruler, although me shoving the other end into the area around the base of his shaft was unseen.